PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Present...Prt.1 & Prt.2

easyman67
12-26-2006, 01:49 PM
It was Saturday, the day before Christmas Eve. I had been running around doing some last minute shopping to put together a dinner with some friends. My friends, my supervisor at work Judy and her husband Bill and their 13 year old daughter Suzi and I usually spent the holidays together. We had worked together for quite a few years and I was there when their child was born so we are pretty close .

We had had dinner together the night before and I told them that I had to go to town the next day and would be going right by the house so that I would stop by and drop off the refrigerated stuff on my way so that I would not have to backtrack. Judy said that she and Bill were leaving early to finish shopping and would not be back till late afternoon but that Suzi and her friend Erica would be at the house.

I got to the house and grabbed two armloads of groceries and took them in. Suzi came out of her bedroom a minute later but was acting kind of strange, rather standoffish. Normally she would come right over to me and give me a hug and a kiss as soon as I walked in but she just stood a couple of feet away saying that her parents were not home. She was only wearing a tank top and a pair of shorts and I could see her hard little nipples standing out. High beams on! I told her I knew that they were out shopping and they knew that I was coming by.

Trying my best to ignore her scanty clothing, I proceeded to make room in the refrigerator. After I got all the food in I walked over to her and gave her a hug. As soon as I got near her I could smell it. The unmistakable odor of pussy. I gave her a kiss on the cheek and let my tongue just touch her skin through my lips and it was there for sure. "Nice perfume"' I said. She knew for sure that she was busted. I knew that suddenly I was hard as a rock. The taste and smell of pussy just seems to have that effect on me! I looked down the hallway and saw Erica poking just her head out of the bedroom door. a smirk on her face.

Now let me assure you I have never gone there except perhaps once or twice in my mind but I have to tell you about Suzi. She stands 5'5" and wears a womans size 5 jeans, which she and mom trade back and forth, encasing the most perfectly round, most perfectly formed ass that it has ever been my pleasure to drool over from afar in all of my 48 years on the planet. A pair of full, pink, beestung lips that you can just imagine being as close to heaven as you are ever going to get and then top that off with piercing blue eyes and a set of perky, full, firm standing straight out looking you right in the eyes 34C's, and it is one hell of a package and not too hard on the eyes.

Mustering up my best, responsible adult, WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU TWO BEEN DOING!! voice, she stood there and started to cry. Looking down the hallway I saw Erica step out of the room, smirk still in place, and I thought my fucking heart was going to stop. You just heard my description of Suzi?? Erica is a minature clone of her. Picture the same package, perfectly proportioned on a 4'10" frame. And she was as naked as the day she was born!!

Her eyes never leaving mine, Erica walked toward us and said,"Don't cry Suzi. Jack just wants to know what we have been doing so let's show him", and with that, she wrapped her arm around Suzi's neck, pulled her head down and planted a long, wett, sloppy kiss on her that went on for a good minute. Finally breaking the clinch she said,"That was how it started Jack", and that I would have to follow them to see what else they had been doing, and proceeded to walk hand in hand to the bedroom. I don't think my feet hit the floor more than twice.

I walked into the room and Erica was just laying down on the bed and Suzi was removing her shorts and top. "You just sit over there on the other bed Jack, and we will show you what we were doing", and they proceeded to lay together and kiss, softly and lovingly, embracing each other and running their hands all over each's tight, hard little body. Holy shit! This was every dirty old mans fantasy dream and here it was, three feet away from me, live and in technicolor

I attempted to sit down and realized that I needed to undo my belt and jeans or my dick was going to snap in half. I pulled my jeans down and sat down, slowly stroking my steel hard cock through my tighty whiteys and watched this most erotic spectacle in front of me. Erica rolled herself over on top of Suzi and started to work her way down, kissing and sucking as she went. Both of their little pussies were completely hairless with plump, pouty little lips that were just begging to be loved.

Erica's mouth got to Suzi's fine, firm tits and started to suck on her perfect looking pink nipples, working back and forth, one to the other. God I want to be doing that myself. Erica never let her eyes leave me and I was watching her closely. After a few minutes of this she kind a made an ok, nodding motion at my crotch. I stood up and pulled my jeans the rest of the way off and then slid my underwear off, turning slightly sideways so that she could see this bar of steel that she had caused in all it's glory. I almost lost it when she said, "Damn Jack. That's bigger than my dads cock"!

Goddamn!! I knew her dad and while he liked to drink he seemed like an ok sort. He owned his own construction company and was a widower, his wife having died of cancer a few years before. He had remained single and was raising Erica on his own. Was he doing his own 13 year old daughter?? Not my fucking problem. I need to focus on this in front of me.

Erica continued her ministrations and worked her way down lower, licking and kissing Suzi's heated flesh. Suzi kind of jumped a little when Erica slid two of her small fingers into her sweet little pussy and started to finger fuck her. After a minute or so of this, Erica slid her fingers out and said, "Jack. Suzi thinks that her pussy tastes funny. What do you think", and rubbed her two wet fingers all over my lips and then pushed both into my mouth to let me suck them dry. Suzi was looking at me expectantly for my response and I said, " Baby, I have never tasted a pussy as sweet and wonderful as yours', and she beamed.

Erica finally got to Suzi's pussy and started licking and sucking her, and I could see her face getting shiny from all of the sweet little girl cream that was runnung out. Damn how fucking sweet that has to be right from the source. I want that bad!!! This went on for a couple of minutes when Suzi made a spinning motion with her hand and Erica spun her body around so that they were now in the 69 position, and both burrowed in with a vengeance.

I stood up to watch this, the precumm soaking me as it flowed freely from my cock as I continued to stroke away, ready to blast off at any second. Both of their hott little bodies were starting to shake and quake towards the inevitible ending. I have to admit that I did take the liberty of a little fondling of Erica's unbelievably tight little ass as this was going on.

I just kept moving end to end, not wanting to miss a thing. They were both so wet that you could hear nothing but their slurping each other's sweet pussy cream. As I watched I saw Erica take one hand and proceeded to rub Suzi's tight little asshole with one finger. Suzi started to shudder then and I knew that she was gone. I could not resist any longer and buried my face in Erica's sweet little ass and pushed my tongue in and sent her over the edge also. What an incredibly tasty little asshole it was.

They must have cumm for a solid two minutes straight!! I continued working Erica's sweet little asshole with my tongue and also licked a good bit of her cream off of Suzi's face. They finally pulled apart and laid there just catching their breath for a minute. Suddenly Erica popped up on her knees and said, Suzi. Watch this", and with that grabbed my now painfully ready to blow cock and engulfed me in her mouth, taking fully half of me in. I was amazed. While I am only about 6+1/2 inches long, I am quite thick and have had grown women bitch about their jaws hurting from it. This certainly was not this hott little cocksuckers first dick. She was too good. Gonna have to do some research on this for future use!!

End of the ball game for me folks. I could not even get the words out to warn her and I was shooting my load down her throat. I have to give her credit. She was able to swallow all of the first couple of spurts but then it started oozing out around my cock through her lips. Watching this closely and not wanting to be left out, Suzi leaned in and started licking up all of the excess. I have not cumm that hard and that much in years.

Erica very slowly slid her mouth off of me and Suzi jumped right on it and tried to do what her friend had. She gagged a little before she got the hang of it. I have to admit that watching Suzi's hott little mouth slide up and down my cock was a vision that I had entertained more than once late at night in my camper after a long day at the beach watching her run around in her skimpy little bikini. Next summer ought to be really good camping. Just wish I had had my digital with me.

Ok kids. There is my entry. There may be a part two if time allows before the end of the contest. You'll probably want to hear about the shower we took and how I got her moms panties too!!:biggrinbandit: :biggrinbandit:

davesmistress
12-26-2006, 08:59 PM
Thanks Easyman...great story...its ok if you dont get part 2 done...it can be added to this later...

Thanks for entering and good luck to you and all of our Entrants...

Tigrok
12-26-2006, 09:02 PM
Great Submissions!!

easyman67
12-30-2006, 07:46 AM
Whether it was this whole, crazy situation that I found myself in with these two, hott little 13 year olds or just the thought that it was Suzi sucking my cock, as I had fantasized about before, a strange thing was happening here.

I'm 48 years old and the days of back to back hardons are long past. Normally my cock starts to go soft and gets just too damned sensitive after cumming and I cannot take any more but this was feeling so incredibly good and I was still as hard as a rock. I gently took hold of Suzi's head with both hands and slowly fucked her mouth. She was fully taking half of me in and it was great. I just love a quick learner. She was looking up at me as my swollen head hit the back of her throat. I asked her if she wanted to try and take more and she arched her eyebrows and gave me a little nod yes.

I instructed her to open her mouth wide and stick her tongue out as far as she could with her mouth full of me. I felt her jaw muscles and her tongue moving and the next thing I knew she took hold of my hips and my cock suddenly dissappeared all the way down her throat till her nose was buried in my pubes. HOLY SHIT!!! I have only had this treatment once in my lifetime and it is unbelievable. Most unbelievable is that it is a 13 year old doing it. She held me there for a few seconds and then slid back off.

Smiling ear to ear she said, "Did I do it right?, Jack", and I told her that she had done it so right that I was amazed. I asked where she had learned such a trick and she said that Erica had been telling her how for a few months and that she had practiced with her mom's dildo!! "And where did you learn this skill? , Erica", and she told me the story.

After her mom had died she said that her dad was always very sad and worked too hard and then came home at night, fixed her dinner and then drank until he passed out on the couch watching tv. She had told him it was alright if he wanted to date someone but he always begged off saying he was too busy with running the construction company and raising her. One night this past summer there was a storm and the electricity went off just as he was passing out. She went to bed and it was very hot so he was just wearing a pair of boxers.

About midnight Erica had woken up freezing cause the lights had come back on and the air conditioning too. She knew what a sound sleeper he was when it was alcohol induced so she decided to go and cover him up. She went out to the living room with a blanket and could hear her dad snoring. When she walked around the couch she almost shrieked in surprise because he was laying on his back and his cock was standing straight up out of his boxers. She had never seen a real one up close but she and some of her girlfriends had talked about them and had seen some in a magazine and a video that her friend had snuck out of the house.

She reached out and shook his shoulder, "Dad. Are you awake dad?", and he did not move. She had learned how to masturbate a few months ago from a friend and felt her tight little pussy begin to tingle, looking at this hard cock. Not really thinking about what she was doing, she reached out and tentatively touched his cock. She took hold of it and almost freaked when it jumped in her hand but he did not otherwise stir. She knew how boys jerked off so she started slowly sliding her hand up and down his swollen cock. After just a couple of minutes of this a large drop of clear fluid appeared from his pee hole.

Having read about blowjobs in that magazine she wondered if it tasted as good as she had read so leaned over and touched the head with her tongue and licked the drop of fluid off. Kind of salty but not bad and she continued to lick the head as she stroked him. Unbelievably he seemed to get even harder. After a few minutes of this she could not help herself and opened her mouth and took the head of his dick in her mouth and started sucking on it. It only took a couple of minutes when suddenly he grabbed hold of her head and started fucking in and out of her mouth crying out, "Oh Suzanne, Oh Suzanne, that feels so good"! He was calling out her dead mother's name!

She just kept on sucking and felt the head of his cock swell in her mouth and knew from the video that she had watched that he was going to cumm!! She tried to pull away but options were limited as he was holding tightly to her head so she just sucked as his cumm started shooting into her mouth and she swallowed as good as she could, getting most of it but some oozed out between her lips. She gagged a little but fortunately his grip on her head loosened and she was able to pull back a little. His hands finally dropped and she pulled her sucking mouth off of him. That was not so bad she thought, and looking at the rest of his cumm laying on his crotch, proceeded to use her fingers and mouth to clean it all up.

That was the night she became daddy's secret little cocksucker. She then covered him up and went to bed and rubbed her little pussy untill she came. Every night that she could manage it from then on, she would go to bed and wait to hear him snoring, then wait another half an hour or so and then go and do her thing. She knew it was a good thing cause that very next morning he woke up and said how rested and relaxed he felt and that he had not slept like that in years. With more practice, she got to the point that she would masturbate at the same time and could time her cumm to his.

The whole time she was telling this story, Suzi was working on my cock with her hott little mouth, deepthroating me like a pro. I am certainly ready to cumm again but do not want this horny tryst to end. I have other things in mind. Just in case this is a one shot deal, I have more to do yet. Grabbing my cell phone I look at the time and realize that this has been going on for an hour now as it is noon time. With Suzi still working my stiff cock and Erica now alternating between sucking my balls and licking my asshole, I punch up Judy's phone number. I told her that I had done all of my running and had not yet made it to their house yet and what time would they be home?

"We just left town and have to ride over to the outlets to get the Ipod for Suzi. The damned store sold out in town so it is going to be a while". I know for a fact that it is at least an hour and a half ride each way on a good day to the outlets and two days before Christmas? They won't be back for at least 5 hours if they can get right in the store and get out quick. I tell her to be careful and that I will see them when they get home. Watching her daughter take my cock all the way down again and her friend with a mouthful of testicles Judy says, "Can you get to the house soon and make sure you feed the girls lunch so they are not starving cause dinner is going to be late", and I almost choke. I tell her that I have Italian sausage and meatballs in the freezer and I will make sure that they are not hungry, and hang up.

I relate this conversation to the girls and they both start laughing hysterically. "What do you want to do now Jack". asks Suzi as I push them gently away from my now ready to explode cock. I explain that I have always had a vision of sucking her mom off while she is lying on the big kitchen counter and might as well do it to her and she asks if I want to taste her mom and I just about freak. "I found Mom's dildo in her nightstand a few months ago and it seems that she does not wash it when she is done and I know that she used it last night as dad fell asleep in front of the tv and I heard her". I cannot pass this up so she runs to get it.

I lay a comforter out on the counter and tell both of them to get up there and lay down on their backs. Judy's dildo is just about the size of my dick and bright red. I can see that it has been used recently cause it is covered in white, dried cumm. "You two lay back and play with yourselves", I say as I take the end of the dildo in my mouth and start to suck the dried cumm off of it. I pull a stool over and sit down and they watch me as I give them a show. I slowly lick and suck all of her cumm off of the toy, just totally savoring the flavor of it, thoroughly into the show going on in front of me, two sets of puffy little pussy lips being rubbed and their slim fingers sliding in and out..

Judy and I have worked together for many years and I have lusted after her the whole time and made no secret of it to her. Her husband used to be a really great guy but was in an accident and was brain damaged and now can be a real dick at times. They say the fruit does not fall far from the tree and Suzi is basically a carbon copy of mom. Her boobs are not quite as perky but at 40 something she still has a frame that lots of 20 year olds would die for so to finally taste the pussy that I have been hot for all these years is a real treat, even if it is off of her dildo.

"You are one fucking hot cocksucker Jack," say Suzi, as she watches me almost deepthroat this tasty treat. My head is reeling with the thought of what is going on here and I will probably burn in hell but I cannot stop it now. I am too far gone. These words coming out of the mouth of this little babe that I have never even heard say so much as damn, is driving me nuts. "I'll take that as a compliment from you sweetie cause you are a pretty fucking hott little cocksucker yourself , but wait till you feel how I eat your pussy and make you cumm," cause I am quite sure that they have not been doing this long enough to have found each other's G-spots yet and I will.

I finish cleaning the red dildo off and set it off to the side and pull the stool closer to the counter. I take hold of Suzi's firm, womanly thighs and slide her to the edge so that her thighs are resting on my shoulders and her pussy is an inch away from my hungry mouth.

Gotta take a break here but I will be back. Easy:biggrinbandit:

davesmistress
12-30-2006, 04:28 PM
Another Good chapter Easyman...thanks

ma0715
02-18-2007, 04:22 AM
I do not say much as you can see by my post count. But this is a very hot and exciting story. I am waiting impatiently for the next chapter. ma0715

frankjohnmoore
02-04-2011, 02:35 AM
one hot story,,,,,thanks

brazilera
03-19-2011, 06:49 PM
Excellent story