PDA

View Full Version : Girls will be boys in the service.

usafslut
01-21-2007, 06:07 PM
Many of you asked me about how it was to join the military, so here is a story I wrote after being on base for a couple of weeks-
Our barracks was for women only and a bunch of us had become close friends. A few of the girls had started to date some of the men on base, but a few have also come back from dates with horror stories that they have been gang banged or at least “a friend” joined the sex, that was not invited. I am not apposed to a gang bang, if it is my choice, but thinking you are going out on a date and being forced into multiple partners is another thing.
So most of us started masturbating and forgetting about the guys. After my 4th day here the girl in the next bed was masturbating and she caught me watching her. She said “want to help me out here?”

Now I have been with other girls before – so I said “sure.” She went into the bathroom and I followed her into a stall. She took off her nightgown and folded it and put in on the floor in front of the bowl. I knelt down and her gown padded the tile floor. I figured very quickly that she must have done this before.
I started to suck on her labia and lick inside her and then went for the kill and started to suck on her clit. She pulled me into her and did a great job not making any noise, but I could tell she was coming as she was creaming into my mouth. She finally released my head and I looked up and smiled at her.
She asked if she could return the favor. I told her I had enough of hard time keeping quiet coming when I was fingering myself, I told her there was no way I could stay quiet if I was being eaten to a climax. She told me that I would have to learn (I have always been a screamer and can’t help it – needless to say I have had some embarrassing dates).

I stood up and handed her the night gown. As I turned to unlock the stall door she grabbed me from behind and started to milk my boobs and grinding her pelvic into my butt. It took about 10 seconds for me to start to pant (I could do this quietly).
She told me to put my nightshirt sleeve in my mouth, which I did.
One of her hands left my boob and traveled south. She then picked up the bottom of my shirt and was rubbing my labia through my panties (yes white cotton ones). I was breathing heavily into the shirt sleeve. She then slid a finger around the side of my panty leg and into my hot wet pussy.

I started to bite the sleeve as not to scream out. She drove her finger deep into me and started moving it around inside me. She followed that finger with another, and then started to pump me.. It took about another minute or two and I was creaming around her fingers. I fought like hell not to scream and didn’t… but boy did I cum. I finally reached down and took her hand out of me. I turned to say thanks and wound up in a very passionate kiss. This was really nice.

We were alone the next day in hospital and were talking and she told me I needed to find a way to control myself, and we both agreed that maybe I should keep mouths and fingers away from my clit and I might be able to not scream. I don’t know about other girls but I get a little different feeling from a anal, vaginal and clitoral climax, with the one from my clit being the most intense. Of course when I mentioned this to my friend, she raised her eyebrows when I mentioned the anal.. and said “you will love hooking up with Mary.“

I then found out that about half the girls in the barracks had fun with each other, that most of the others didn’t care and a couple would probably rat us out… and everyone knew who the two were. I also found out that if you used the stall at the end in our bathroom that it meant you were open to a visitor. That the other girls knew it and that the girl next to me told me that morning she had let the active girls know I was cool. I was also told to make sure I didn’t assume that the “rat” girls wouldn’t be in the “active stall” so to be careful.

Over the next couple of nights I had wound up seeing the stall door closed, both times I looked through the crack and saw a girl naked in the stall, both times I was invited in and saw their PJs folded on the floor in front of them. I enjoyed being the submissive little dentist that ate the other girls to a climax. Both times the girls asked if they could reciprocate and both times I told them only with their fingers- which they did.

During my second week here the two rat girls were covering the hospital one night (this happens every 6th day). As I was the newest girl in town and no one was sure my first week everyone had been cool the week before. Anyway about 20:00 one of the girls yells “shower-time.” I was pulled along and 8 of us went to the showers, the other girls stayed on their rack or in the TV area.

We have a general shower area and stall showers. If you don’t all have to get up and out in a quick amount of time; most of us use the stalls. But at this moment all 8 of us went into the group shower. Now I had taken a couple of these group showers since being here, but none were like this- no one was faced into the wall first of all. A couple of girls took a bar of soap and handed it another girl and the other girl started soaping up their friend. I stood there just taking it in. One of the girls motioned for me to come over and I did. She had soap in her hands and started to rub soap over my breasts, she spent a long time rubbing them till my nipples were long and full. She then turned me to the shower and then back to her- I felt like I was a puppet. She then leaned forward and took one of my nipples in her mouth. She sucked easy at first but then I felt like I was being given a nipple hickey. I put my hand up to push her head away as it was hurting and suddenly heard a voice behind me.. “she is a human vacuum, huh?” I turned my head and agreed. It was Mary.

Mary is the smallest girl in our unit. She is a med-tech. She is average looking, very petite except for her boobs that were huge, and as I quickly remembered was into anal sex as she started to lather up my butt. The human vacuum had let up a bit and was sucking my other nipple in a more normal fashion. She felt me turn and face her and she stopped and looked up at me. We started to kiss and my hand moved between her legs. She parted them which I guess was my clue and I started to finger her. She returned the gesture and started fingering me.

Suddenly I felt another figure a little further back and then felt a soapy finger enter my ass. I put another finger into the girl in front of me and she added one in my pussy, Mary I am sure felt this through the skin between my ass and pussy and put another figure in my butt.

The two girls started to pump my pussy and ass in rhythm to each other and I was having a big problem maintaining the kiss. I finally turned my head to catch my breath and started to moan, loudly. I realized I wasn’t the only one in the shower making noise, so I just let it out. I was cumming and felt great when the girl I was fingering started to cum as well.

I had been fingering for over two weeks at this point and wanted more. I looked around the shower room and girls were on the floor on wet towels with their legs spread and pussy eating going on. One of the girls that I think is really hot ; was being eaten by another. I walked over and couldn’t believe how bold I was – I said “do you mind if I sit on your face?” She motioned for me do it and I lowered my pussy onto her lips. The other girl saw this and said “go for it rookie” and got up- this left me to 69 with the girl I was on top of.

I had licked a few girls this week in the stall, but this was the first time I let myself be eaten. The two of us went at it for a while and had both cum twice. I suddenly felt another tongue open me and my ass was being eaten. This time I came with a scream as the girl below me was sucking my clit and Mary was eating my ass. I hadn’t learned to control my screaming, but I guess on shower nights I could get away with it. I got up and looked around and one of the black girls in our unit was also in the search- she looked down at my pussy and before I knew it she was on her knees.

She turned me so my back was against the wall. I realized that these girls had figured out all the angles as the next thing I knew she took my leg and put it over her shoulder. I was on one foot but supported by both legs. The girl then had a clear shot of my open pussy. She worked my insides with the biggest tongue I have ever felt inside me. I didn’t know if it was the position or how she used it, but it felt great. She then started to lap me like a dog, from my butt hole to the my clit. I started to cum and put my hands on her other shoulder so I wouldn’t fall when my legs started to buckle. She started to suck on my clit and I started to scream in ecstasy. One of the closest girls came over to me and shoved her tongue down my throat to shut me up., and at the same time worked my boobs – I felt like I came forever.
By the time shower time was over I had come about 8 times with various girls.
I think I am going to like the Military—state side anyway.

davesmistress
01-21-2007, 06:48 PM
Another hot tale usafslut....thanks for sharing that.

JackBNimble
01-23-2007, 04:39 PM
Wow...I love her writing!!

darkhelmet
01-23-2007, 08:45 PM
very hot

badlybent
01-29-2007, 11:35 PM
Another great one USA. You're stories never disappoint. I'm always happy when I see that you've posted something new. I already know it will be a good read.

usafslut
01-30-2007, 08:54 PM
thsnks- i guess this should have been in the lesbian string- oh well---

davesmistress
01-30-2007, 09:32 PM
Hee hee..didnt think about that...I can move it there if you like.....

Tigrok
01-30-2007, 09:47 PM
Wow!!
I am at a loss for words :-P
Thank you for sharing with us!!!

mcholdrguy
01-31-2007, 03:37 AM
Wow!!
I am at a loss for words :-P
Thank you for sharing with us!!!

Loved the story!

freedom37803
01-31-2007, 03:12 PM
Thanks for sharing that with us

usafslut
02-01-2007, 04:11 PM
sure - if you move it maybe the other girls can get off-- I am sooo bad - S

BJ Cortland
02-01-2007, 04:41 PM
yes you are bad . . . don't ever change!

Satans2006
02-01-2007, 04:55 PM
*sits next to usafslut and hugs her thigh* yes please stay the same. *nuzzles head into her thigh* please.

JackBNimble
02-02-2007, 01:26 PM
Congratulations...Story of the Week!

davesmistress
02-02-2007, 01:30 PM
Woo hoo...congrats to you usafslut.......thanks for all the stories also that you post here for us.....:)

freedom37803
02-02-2007, 08:08 PM
Congrats!

BJ Cortland
02-03-2007, 04:42 PM
Yes, congrats, and well deserved!

Princey
02-04-2007, 03:54 AM
In a word... WOW! Your stories never disappoint...

usafslut
02-08-2007, 09:48 PM
thanks to you all sorry i dont have more days to sit and write s

krogher
02-13-2007, 12:02 PM
Wow. First time I read your stuff but I'll certainly be looking for more!

jorce
02-26-2007, 03:44 AM
All I have to say is wow...I loved it. Keep up the good work.

Suthernlady
02-26-2007, 09:49 AM
Thank you usa for the contributions you make to this BB when you do have time to sit and write....much appreciated! ;)

Satans2006
02-26-2007, 11:09 AM
i lick i mean like this stroy.

Robert
03-08-2007, 07:15 PM
that was HOTT!!!!!
Navy RULES!!!!

ssixg
06-16-2010, 02:50 PM
another awesome story, thank you for posting!

rmreading
08-16-2010, 10:03 PM
BOQ and transit qtrs at the base you are ref to... nothing to write home about. Sounds like PP qtrs had a few more opportunities and you described them very well!

comsmith22
10-15-2010, 10:52 PM
I always wondered what was going on in the "Girls Dorms" or the "WBEQ" or WBOQ"s... I had heard some "Juicy Tails"...

Iminuit2
10-16-2010, 10:44 PM
Jeez, how did i miss this one from years gone by? Well, no matter, Im as hard as a rock now anyway, thanks!

Schnepfe
11-05-2010, 08:16 PM
nice! thanks

Khaos
08-10-2012, 09:06 PM
Another perfect tale.

-Khaos

tech
10-21-2012, 12:16 PM
Very hot

groomleader
03-02-2013, 01:45 PM