PDA

View Full Version : BBW chronicles

mcholdrguy
01-30-2007, 08:47 AM
Serendipity

Yes, that occasionally over-used term described in less high-fallutin terms as: ‘accident’, ‘chance’, ‘fate’……you get the point.

The ‘real life’ event was the CV failure on my Dodge Caravan after hitting a piece of junk in the road.

My poor old van was dragged into the only local shop that even had a clue as to what to do. In this small rural mid-western town I was totally at their mercy. As I sat in the grubby waiting room contemplating the reality of the actual wait, the office manager-service manager-secretary-part owner breezed into my view. She wasn’t hard to miss!

Several things caught my attention immediately: the ‘BBW-ness’ was impossible to miss, this was one big lady! I commanded my eyes to her face and was happy to see a pretty, blue-eyed 50ish woman smiling pleasantly at me. She was nicely dressed in a woman’s version of bibbed denim overalls. Have to confess that I stared at her chest a bit too long and when returning to her face there was that ‘you-naughty-boy!’ smirk. I probably blushed.

“Well, Mr. McOlder, your van needs a new CV assembly that will take two days to arrive and another day to install”

[Groan!]

“That’s not all. I notice that your van is full of boxes and they look heavy. In order to do the work and the final alignment properly the van will have to be unloaded.”

[Groan with expletive!]

“What are you selling, Mr. McOlder? I hope it’s OK if I assume that you are a traveling salesman.”

“No, no…yes…you are right on the button! Please call me ‘Mac’. I sell pretty decorations to people that arrange home parties and take orders. Very similar to that plastic-container style of home-based fun.” I couldn’t tell if I should be apologetic or proud. There certainly was no clue on her nicely made-up face.

“Do you have a lot of items with you?”

“At least one of almost everything!” I groaned, “It will take almost half of the day after it is finished just to re-load!”

“Hmmmmm”, says my captor, and leaves the area. I hang my head in my hands and try to figure how the immediate remainder of my life could be arranged. [I could never have guessed!]

Twenty minutes later a van similar to mine [but, with four wheels that work!] drives into the shop. Another nicely dressed, well padded, lady poured out and came into the seating area. “Are you ‘Mac’? I nodded.

My ‘captor’ appeared instantly. “Oh! Goody! You’re here already! Mac, this is Nell. I’m Edith. I called Nell and I think we have a plan if you are willing…….”

“I’m all ears!” I quip. Both ladies seemed to enjoy that one.

Well, you are pretty stranded in our little town. We don’t even have a motel or cabins or a B&B. So, here’s our proposition….” Both ladies really enjoyed that one!

Edith continued, “You come to stay in my guest room. Nell will transport your items in her van to my house. We will call everyone we know and, AND!, we will have the most exciting sales party ever tossed in ‘these-here-parts’!”

They both broke down on this one! [What kind of place had I landed in? I half-expected Rod Serling to be the mechanic!] :uhoh3:

I figured that you had to live here a generation or two to really ‘get’ the local humor. But, the plan was very good in so many ways! “Sounds great to me!” Was my clever response. And, by golly! They glanced at each other and giggled at that! Oh well……

The plan went off great! My products were a great hit and I either sold or took orders on almost everything. This had to be the most exciting thing since…? But, by 10 pm the nearly twenty 50ish ladies and a couple of gay guys bid me farewell and I was beat, whipped! [No! this is not that kind of story!] I was pooped…[still a miss-leading term]……… I was very ready for that guest-room bed!

Next to my room there was a tiny washroom/laundry room for me to use. I undressed as far as I felt was appropriate in the twilight zone. Edith had bid Nell a goodnight earlier and while I was getting on my pj’s she passed quietly through the laundry area and I heard her door shut.

After a proper interval, I ventured to the sink to brush my teeth. In a day filled with surprises, this one was a never-ending one! There, on the floor was, a voluminous-yet-dainty pile of pink satin, lace and crumpled pantyhose! Just as if they had been carefully stepped out of on the way through.

Seasoned SSP readers might remember that, to me, a pair of worn panties within my reach is irresistible! I just had to check them out! Quietly I decided to see if I could do it without disturbing the array. Probably not! Then I decided that I could explain that they were in my way as I made my sleepy trip to the bathroom and I had accidentally kicked them…..yep! That was my story and I was planning to stick to it.

I carefully scooped up my new-found treasure and, just in case I might be interrupted, I decided to do my little secret inspection right then and there so I would not have to think up another wild story if I was discovered in my bed with the silky prize draped over my face!

As I slowly raised the large panties to my face for a first tentative sniff I was pleased that I could still feel a bit of body warmth rising from them. The first sniff brought a new kind of groan to my lips! These panties were, perhaps, the sweetest cunt-flavored dainties I may have ever encountered! Throwing caution to the wind I literally slunk into my bedroom with my cock stiffening as I went!

I set up my pillows and pressed those panties to my nose and began to stroke my cock. As I neared orgasm I draped them over and slowly dragged the silky cloth on the tip of my throbbing cock. “Oh, Baby! Oh, how sweet!” I was moaning [quietly, I thought] as the final ‘grand prize’ was imminent.

“You like? Huh?”

I froze!!

“It’s OK! It is very OK, Mac! Look! I took a chance that you would enjoy a nice cuntie smelling pair of old-lady panties!”

“Wow!”, was my clever response as I felt her hand circle my softening cock and gently squeeze.

“You like it? You like the scent of my cunt? Did you smell them and think of me? Did you even think I might come in and play?” Too many questions……! I just moaned at the feel of her hand as she continued the stroking and as she placed the panties over my face again..

I knew / hoped what would happen next. I could sense her body resting on the edge of the bed and her tits resting on my thigh and the hot breath as she lowered her mouth to my cock! As she licked gently she continued her monolog…. “I haven’t sucked a nice cock for a long time. You have a nice cock, Mac! Do you mind if I suck it? No? I didn’t think so! And the sucking began! Slow, soft tongue pressure and head bobbing.

I laid there with a big sigh escaping from my broad grin! Silently her hand took one of mine and slipped it under the hem of her nighty. A large soft tit with a very large hard nipple was placed in my hand. “Mmmm, pinch, Mackie! Pinch me!”

I was happy to oblige and whispered to her, “You are doing a great job Edith! Suck my hard cock! I am still sniffing those panties. You want more fun?”

“Mmm??”, I hear from my rock hard cock. Then, as she pulls back I hear the exit ‘pop’ and the cool air told me I was waving in the breeze. Her hand continues the fun and my fingers pinched as she whispered / gasped, “Like, what kind of fun?”

“Well, I am dying to find out if your cunt tastes as good as it smells. I really want to suck on your big hard nipples and I really want to fuck you!”

“Ooo, Mackie! You bad boy! You really want to do those naughty things to this fat old lady? Would you really fuck me? Suck me? Lick me?”

Without addressing the possibility that she was fishing for a reassuring denial about the old or the fat comments, I just moaned, “Yesssss!”

Edith giggled, “Goody!” and quickly wiggled up onto the double bed beside me and pulled her nightie up to her chin. There in the dim light I was pleased by her sparkeling eyes and her wide grin. My eyes surveyed the expanse of her naked body. Really large tits with hard pointed nipples. Great round tummy and equally fat thighs.

“You like these pinched?”, as I lowered my mouth to one and my fingers twisted the other.

“Gawd, yess! Oh, please do it to me!”, and, without looking, I could sense that her thick thighs were opening. The movement was one clue and the captivating scent was the clincher!

“So good! Sooooo fucking good! I can’t wait!! Eat me! Eat my sweet fat cunt!!

“At your service, my big beautiful horny woman!”, and I moved to the best position…..

As I crawled between her open legs She reached to her tummy and lifted the great extra pouch out of the way. There, in the dim light was the wettest, fattest, puffiest trimmed cunt I had ever seen. Another hand reached down and two fingers opened the great lips.

With a moan, “Do it! Please, eat me! Suck hard on my clit! Eat my cunt, you rascall!”

As much as I enjoyed her hot pleadings I really didn’t need any further coaxing. I savored the scent and the hot wet lips and the surprisingly big clit as it entered my mouth. It was large enough to suck! And I did! Much to Edith’s great pleasure! [Based totally on her moans and thrusting hips!] I could hardly breathe!

“Now!! NOW!!! Fuck me!! Do it!” Both hands snatched my head from her cunt and I slid and crawled up the soft expanse of her body and my cock struck gold on its own. I was on my knees and raised by my straight arms. My lower body was immersed in tummy, thighs and cunt and my eyes were treated to both of her hands pinching her tits and rubbing them together and her eyes glowing with enjoyment.

As I slowly stroked I felt as if I were being pressed into the cunt of that fifty-foot-woman most of us have fantasized about at one time or another!

There was no real way to tell where cunt lips ended and wet hot thighs and ass began ….who cares? I began to thrust as deeply as I could. Besides the appreciative sounds from her mouth I could feel the pulsing of her cunt muscles as they tried to devour my fuck tool.

“I’m fucking your hot, wet, fat horny cunt you slutty woman!” She actually giggled!

What a fun fuck!!

The mound of her body kept me from any kissing. I suddenly felt those panties strategically placed over my head! As I looked through the leg holes and smelled the cuntie crotch I could see her eyes roll and her head wag and I could hear the orgasmic moans! Mine weren’t far behind!

“Fuck!!!! That was good!!!!" She sighed, " Cum in my cunt, you rascal! Let me feel your hot cum squirt! Do it!! Cum, cum, CUMMMMM!” she seemed to have a second spasm causing her cunt to tighten and causing me to erupt!

I wailed some sort of indescribable moan of pleasure as I thrust my spurting cock into her with such exquisite feelings of pleasure. I couldn’t hold myself up any more and collapsed beside her, my cock slipping out of contact.

“So, Mackie-boy! You like fucking old fat Edie? Huh? When can you do it again? Huh? Do you like ‘doggie’? Huh? Wanna try 69? What?? I bet we can do it if I sit on your face! Hmm…you look scared! Don’t you want to be buried in my sweet cuntie crotch as I suck your naughty cock?

I have to admit that I was slipping off to dreamland! The last thing I remember hearing….”Men!!”

Dragola
01-30-2007, 10:02 AM
That was pretty fucking hot.

freedom37803
01-30-2007, 04:20 PM
Thanks for sharing that :)

davesmistress
01-30-2007, 06:37 PM
Excellent story mcholdrguy...just what we needed...a big girl story.....thanks

mcholdrguy
03-15-2007, 07:40 AM
If you read my first story you will not be surprised that I slept soundly and awoke with a smile on my sweet scented mustache. I tossed on enough clothes to be ‘decent’ and strolled out to the kitchen following my nose to the coffee.

The place seemed empty except for a plate of yummy morsels on the table. Edith is sooo naughty! The three croissants were strategically placed to look like a cunt and cock in the throes of the act!

As I poured a cup of black coffee and tasted one half of the croissant pussy I noticed a note addressed to me.

[I]Dear Mac! Thanks for a great night! I am still smiling and
tingling :heartpump: !! Sorry to leave so early. I thought about
waking you but had to open the shop.

Anyway, I called Nell [remember her from yesterday?] and she
will be by later to pick you up and show you the sights.
[Yes! Our little town has at least two ‘sights!!’ ]

She will bring you by the shop this afternoon to check on
the progress on your van. Hope you have a restful day ….hint-hint!!
See you tonight ! Edie

Hmmm, I thought. Maybe it will take longer to fix the old van…..

I showered and dressed [no panties anywhere for morning fun] and heard the answering machine calling my name. It was Nell and she would be there to pick me up around 10:00.

Another cup of coffee and the other pussy-half and the cock [that was strange!] disappeared and there was Nell at the door.

Wow!! Nell was dressed in a mid-western farmer’s wife outfit. Blue sundress/pinafore and pink checkered blouse. Right out of Oklahoma! or like Dorothy in OZ ! As I described her last time: she is pretty enough and quite large. She fits well within the BBW category. Her brown hair was in braids and I half expected to see ‘Toto’ dancing at her feet!

Into her van we climbed and off we went. There was small talk about my van and the merchandise party that we had last night. After looking at the ump-teenth local point of interest [ho hum!] Nell asked me to drive. Sounded good to me, as she was a bit wreckless, if you can imagine that!

Now!! Here is the reason I am telling this mid-western tale and why you have stayed with me this far.

First, Nell slid into the passenger seat and her dress slid up quite a bit. She made no attempt to be demure! We were at a four-way stop and I looked over and gaped at large open thighs, white cotton panties and the nicest bulge you could hope for.

“Pull into that rest area.” Nell says.

“OK” I nod

“So, Mac …… Edie told me some things about you.” With a naughty smile

“Really?” as I continue to be ‘cool’.

“Yes! Really! And I can see by the lump in your pants that you are enjoying the view up my dress!”

“Yes” I was trying to collect my wits.

“My van-seats make into a bed, Mackie! Wanna get in the back? When was the last time you were in the back seat with a horny girl, Mackie? When, huh?” and her hand squeezed my now-hard cock.

Well! Since I was guest in these-here-parts who was I to refuse what seemed to be becoming a local tradition! I was in the back in a flash!

Nell wiggled and squirmed and her frilly dress was off and her big white panties were crooked and she wore no bra! Her tits were lovely, small, soft mounds with hard nipples.

“Talk to me, Mackie! I know you like my panties! I hear that you even eat big girl’s panties! Want to eat my panties? Huh?” all the time unbuckling my belt and zipping down my fly and reaching in for my straining cock.

I gasped as I answered, “Oh yes! I love panties and the pussy that is [almost] hidden in them! I want to suck on your panties and lick your horny cunt. I want to fuck you in the back seat like a teenager!”

Nell’s hand was softly stroking my cock and she was tugging down those panties to her dimpled knees. I leaned into those tiny tits and began sucking her hard nipples. She almost squealed as I sucked and nibbled! My hand slipped between her open thighs and found her fat, furry mound. My ‘fucking-finger’ slipped readily between her slippery cunt lips and probed for treasure.

If Nell was anything, it wasn’t demure! She suddenly switched position and engulfed my cock in her wet mouth and I was presented with her wide open legs and her well padded pussy! I dove in like a starving man!

What was it about these horny big women? Her cunt was intoxicating! Her clit began poking out for attention and I complied with vigor! I had to rise for breaths and immediately dove back into that irresistible chasm! Nell was attacking my cock with equal enthusiasm! My head was actually trapped when I realized that I should warn that I was cumming. With the first throbbing spurt of cum from my almost deep-throated cock Nell hummed a moan and I felt her cunt spasm.

I had to actually pry myself out of her horny clutches for some badly needed air! My cock was softening and the sucking didn’t seem to be subsiding. She did something with her fingers between my legs and I was nearly hard again! I lifted myself up and watched in amazement as I approached another exquisite climax!

After a few moments of recovery we cuddled and giggled and Nell slipped her dress on over her head and handed her white panties to me to slip back on. I watched her eyes glint with a horny flash as I made a production of sniffing the crotch. She helped with the final ‘fitting’. She leaned back, opened her soft jiggley thighs and pointed with one finger to the wet panty mound, “One last kiss?” I complied.

We drove back to Edith’s shop in silence. After a quick trip to the restroom for both of us, separately, we found Edith and she immediately broke into a very big grin.

I looked at Nell and she blushed a little. I began to wonder if the aroma of sex followed us in from the van!

As I turned to one of the waiting room chairs I got a look at myself in the reflection of the window. There, like some sexy magic act, hanging out of my back pocket was Nell’s big white panties with a very gooey crotch!

It was my turn to blush!!

davesmistress
03-15-2007, 07:50 AM
Another great chapter mcholdrguy...you do a good big girl story....Thanks

Satans2006
03-15-2007, 11:02 AM
nice job man.

dealwithit
03-16-2007, 10:05 AM
Nicely well done!!

dr.bob
09-23-2008, 01:39 PM
a very cool story...thanks for posting

mcholdrguy
10-16-2008, 08:03 AM
I was excited! This was my first 'solo' trip to my Aunty Jane who lives in upstate NY. I always had fun there and my cousins would be there, too!

My mother's warnings and admonitions were still echoing in my head: "Be good, Dear! Don't loose your money! Dont talk to strange men! Say 'Hi' to Aunty Jane! And so on.

Geeeeze! This was right in front of all the other bus passengers as we waited to board.

My money was pinned carefully in my skirt pocket and I had no intentions of talking to 'strange men'! And, I doubted that they were interested in talking to a 16 year old 'pleasingly plump' [my Mom's words] girl with three horrible new zits arriving just for the trip.

I found a nice window seat near the middle of the bus. [Dad said that the ride would be smoother there.]

It was probably sevenish at night when we stopped to take on passengers. I was so embarrased when this nicely dressed gentleman chose to sit next to me!

Why did he have to sit with me? The whole row on the other side was vacant.He had a great leather bag and a nice gold watch and smelled really nice! I was mortified!

He tried to break the 'strange men' rule and introduced himself' "Hi, I'm Kyle."

"Sally", I mumbled and intently stared out the window. All I could see was the reflection of the inside of the bus and 'Kyle's amazing profile. Suddenly [probably an hour later!] I saw something else!

My seat-mate had a wad of $50 bills and he was counting them. I tried not to stare but there had to be more than a thousand dollars. This time I destroyed the rule and whispered, "Wow! What a lot of money! ....and all fifties!"

He smiled [and what a smile] and said have you never seen a 'fifty'? I shook my head. He handed me a crisp one and I stared at the different colors and the picture of Grant. I went to hand it back and he whispered, "Want to keep it?"

It was more money than I had in my pocket! I could really have a lot of fun with it at Aunt Jane's ..... suddenly I snapped out of my reverie! "Why would you give me $50?"

He didn't waste any time. He leaned over and whispered in my ear,"If you take off your panties and give them to me I will give you that fifty!"

OMG!!!! Did he just say that? Am I dreaming? Could anyone be more naughty? I am sure that I blushed.

"Well?" he waited.

"Of course not!", I stage whispered. "What a thing to say!"

"How about two fifties?"

I was stunned! I began to think,'Which panties had I put on this morning? Had I wet them or had any other accidents? What would he want them for?'

"You will give me $100 for my panties?"

"Yes. But you must take them off here in your seat."

"But why?" I was stunned! You may have guessed that as a 'plump' teen I had not dated or messed around and rarely even masturbated!

"You really don't know?" I shook my head.

"Well, make the deal with me and I will let you know why."

I couldn't believe it! I was actually thinking about doing it! And besides I was getting horny! I wanted to know what this gut could teach me!

I held out my hand and he placed one fifty in it. I looked for the other one but it was 'half now and half upon delivery'.

One last weak effort at 'being good' I said, "I have to warn you, I've had them on all day". The glint in his eyes was puzzeling.....

As the second fifty was held in plain view I began to squirm and with as little obviousness as possible I slipped under my skirt and tugged at my end of the bargain. They slid off easily until the crotch and I had to open my thighs to release them.

I couldn't believe the tiny thrill as cool air wafted up my open thighs and my pussy tingled with excitement. I held my wadded cotton panties in one hand as I held out the other.

Like some dope dealing criminal on a street corner I checked to see who was looking and grabbed the fifty as he removed the 'product' from my fist.

I quickly looked to be sure he had really given me the fifty and not switched and then looked at him.

OMG!! He was sniffing them! He wasn't being very careful, either! He folded them so the crotch was right there and he sniffed and, I almost fainted! He licked there!

"Sweet!" Was his only comment. I continued to stare. I was very aware that without my panties on and with my pussy tingling I was going to make a wet spot!

Suddenly, I forgot all about wet spots or anything else. I gasped as he opened his fly and out popped his cock! He immediately wrapped the wet crotch of my panties around it and slowly stroked, up and down.

He leaned over and whispered, "Are you a virgin?" I could only nod.

"Oh my god!", he sighed. "So good....soooo gooood...."

I stared at his hand going up and down. Finally he said, "Want to help? I'll give you four more fifties!" I was undone by then! I held out one hand as my other slid into his lap and I had my very first feel of a hard cock.

He showed me how and I stroked with his directions. He mumbled stuff like ,"Fuck and cunt and cock and virgin." Under his breath. Suddenly he stiffened and I felt his cock throb! He had both his hand and mine wrapped in my panties but I felt a hot splash on my wrist! I tried to pull back but he held me fast for another several 'throbs'.

He bagan to relax and I withdrew my gooey hand. I wanted soo badly to look at the goo and smell it and ,[dare I ?] even taste it. But I wiped it on the underside of my skirt. [Maybe later there would be some left?]

"Thank you, Sweet Sally! You have made my day!"

"Thank you, Mr Kyle! You have made me a rich girl!"

to be continued........:wink_2:

Scorpio8
10-16-2008, 10:54 AM
Nice little tale that's being spun here.

Sally's a real wheeler dealer and mader herself quite a lot of spending
money to enjoy at Aunt Jane's.

Very enjoyable.

tishie
02-08-2009, 07:32 PM
this one was really fun :) i hope you continue on with the story

chimaeragh
11-18-2009, 06:46 AM
Hot!!

frankjohnmoore
11-19-2009, 12:38 AM
very nice stories, thanks, just a grayhound bus ride