PDA

View Full Version : Intense Interlude

chained rose
02-01-2007, 11:54 AM
i consider this more of a sex scene than a story, but it didn't make the cut for the large work it started out for. So, enjoy.
r

He led her into the small room with her hands cuffed behind her back, a blindfold around her eyes, and a leash attached to the chain that looped between her nipple clamps. A ball gag was in her mouth. She teetered on the very high, very thin stiletto heels she wore. He looped her leash on the doorknob, and removed the cuff from one of her wrists. Raising her arms above her head, He re-fastened the cuff where it had been. Quickly, He slipped the chain between the cuffs onto a hook that dangled from the ceiling.

Her feet barely touched the floor, and she swayed with the motion of the chains. The upward stretching of her body made her back arch, thrusting her breasts forward. The clamped nipples were erect and throbbing. The rough hemp rope that encircled her breasts made them engorged and purple with pain. Satisfied that she was restrained adequately, He removed the leash. Taking her by her slender hips, He turned her to face in the direction He wanted. She felt His hands releasing the buckle from the blindfold. He reached into a small travel bag on the floor and removed a handful of tiny silver bells. He attached a bell to each of the nipple clamps and to the clit clamp. He then spaced the others out along the chain between the clamps. There was a light melodic tinkling of the bells as she swayed on her toes. "Nice, very nice," he murmured. He then turned to a closet and selected a rattan cane and an elkhide crop, "These will do for starters."

He ran his fingers over her back and ass. She shuddered violently. Taking up the cane, He swung it and connected solidly with her ass. THWACK! Her body swung forward with the impact and her toes scrambled for purchase on the floor. The thump of the cane, the ringing of the bells, her muffled cry around the gag, and the faint scuffing noises of her shoes on the floor made an intoxicating symphony to His ears. A bright red stripe glowed across her ass, and the tangy aroma of female arousal filled the air. The cane rose and fell, over and over, harder, faster. On her ass, on her back, on her thighs; stripes glowed red as her body convulsed with the pleasure and the pain. Tears were freely flowing down her cheeks. Her breathing was ragged. The junction of her thighs was wet with her juices.

He let the cane drop to the floor with a thump. He gazed admiringly at the welts that covered her body from the shoulders to the knees. Cruelly, He dragged His nails across the already abused skin. More muffled cries came from around the gag. The bells sounded over and over again as he opened the welts with his nails.

His hand reached up, removed the gag, and flung it to the floor. He roughly ran a hand over her dripping gash and brought it up to her face, to show her the juices she offered to Him in tribute. He forced His fingers into her mouth. Her lips and tongue moved eagerly around His them, sucking her juices from his skin. He pulled His fingers from her mouth. She gasped, "Thank You, Master for feeding me my cunt juices. Thank You."

"Of course, my eager little slut," He said as He reached for the crop and began to ferociously stripe her bound and clamped breasts. The bells gave a steady melody to the silibant slash and percussive crack of the crop -- the music to which He made her dance. Her body convulsed with sobs of ecstacy.

The slashes stopped as He ripped the clamp from her clit, and rubbed the tortured, engorged flesh as the blood flowed back into it. The agony was pure bliss; the bliss was pure agony. His other hand roamed over her flesh, pinching and slapping, causing the juices to flow more freely from her gaping cunt.

The stinging blows landed over and over again onto her flesh, marking her, making her His own. Every muscle in her body strained for release. With difficulty she choked out the words, "Master, please may i cum now? Oh, please, Master, i need to cum. my dripping whore's gash is so hot and wet. Please, Master, let me cum, oh, please."

He smiled at the writhing, panting property before Him. He leaned close to her ear and whispered, "Cum for Me now, slut-slave, right now," He said, as he suddenly brought His hand down with great force, first on one swollen breast then the other.

Her back arched as every muscle went rigid and she cried out in blissful joy. The shudders of a soul-searing climax coursed through her body again and again. A steady flow of hot pussy juice ran down her thighs. He leaned in and sunk His teeth into the flesh of her tits, perilously close to breaking the skin, marking her with His teeth. Her body continued to jerk and her cunt continued to spasm as He brutally thrust two fingers into her sopping wetness, His thumb strumming and stroking her clit as she cried,"Oh God, so good! Thank You Master!Thank you."

He pulled his fingers out and slapped the gaping gash between her legs--once, twice, three times--before thrusting three fingers into her. The fingers of His free hand grasped her sweaty, tangled hair as He applied His teeth to her battered and bound tits once again.

"Please, Master, may i have another," she sobbed through the tears that were running down her cheeks. Without removing His teeth from her tits, He viciously rammed her gash with four fingers. "Yes, Master, thank You, Master. Thank You for making me your fucktoy, your slut, your whore, your dangling piece of fuckmeat. Fist me, Master, please fist me. Make me completely yours."

He reached up and slipped her cuffs from the hook on the ceiling and moved her over the rough wooden table. He fastened the cuffs on her wrists to a lanyard that was secured to the table with an large eyescrew. He attached cuffs to her ankles, and secured a spreader bar there--adjusting it so that her legs were spread to the maximum. Her cunt gaped and dripped a puddle onto the table. The harsh surface of the table reawakened the pain in the welts that covered her back.

She felt the ooze of blood under her. she cried out as He thrust first three, and then four fingers into her sopping snatch. The pressure became constant as He began to move the widest part of His hand into her. He released the rough ropes that bound her tits, and pinched, slapped and mauled the tortured globes as they began to swell. He jerked the clamps off her nipples just as His entire hand entered her cunt. She cried out, "Thank You Master for the pain."

He curled His fingers and began slowly thrusting into her. Her cunt gripped and released around His hand and wrist. Her juice flowed freely and caused a soft sucking sound as His hand moved inside her. Her cries rang out through her sobs, "Thank You, Master!"

His hand reached up and grasped her by the throat, squeezing--just a little--making her fight for the very air she breathed. His hand bruising her soft white throat--leaving marks that looked like a living collar. His other hand and wrist moving within her cunt, rough knuckles scraping the tender inner flesh. Her moans and whimpers were interspersed with sobs as her eyes pleaded with Him for the mercy that she did not really want. The hand on her throat suddenly moved upward to her hair, taking a handful he jerked her head up and forced her to look at the bulge in her lower abdomen.

She sobbed, "Oh, oh Master, so beautiful. i am honored that Master thinks me worthy to take so much pain for Him." Tears flowed down her cheeks as copiously as the juices from her cunt flowed onto His arm.

He gently laid her head back down. He looked deep and hard into her eyes and said, "Cum, slut, I own you."

As if struck, her body jerked upward straining against her bonds. Her back arched as her hips pumped furiously trying to take more of His arm into her. She cried out, "Cummmmmmmming, Master, cumming for You." He began to rub her clit and her spasms came harder and faster. He rolled the tiny point of engorged flesh between his thumb and forefinger. Her body began to writhe, her head whipped from side to side and she screamed in agonizing pleasure.

"Don't stop cumming, slut. Don't you dare stop." Her cunt juices squirted out from around His arm. "Nothing in you is yours to keep; you are fuckmeat--Mine to enjoy when, where and how I see fit."

Fireworks exploded in her head and her cunt. She was lost in an orgasm so intense that she felt she was spinning up to the center of the sun. Her cries became incoherent screams and she tumbled deeper and deeper through space. She managed to gasp out, "Please. . . Master. . . let me. . . stop . . . cumming."

He increased the pace of His thrusting inside her and His stroking on her clit, "Whose choice, Slut?"

She could barely catch her breath as she whispered, "Yours, Master; my life is your choice."

"Always. Remember that, whore," as he pulled His hand out of her with a pop. She whimpered at the ache of emptiness. His hand and wrist were glistening and dripping with her juices. He smeared the juices on her breasts and belly. She cried out as her juices seeped into the welts on her bruised and battered tits.

She begged abjectly, "Please, Master, may i lick your hand clean? Oh, oh, please feed me my cunt juices. Finger fuck Your slut's mouth with her own pussy slime, please Master. . " She was silenced by His fingers in her mouth. Her lips and tongue licked and sucked her juices off His hand and arm.

He smiled down at her, "Such a good, eager little slut she is."

Her cheeks pinkened as she breathlessly said, "Thank You Master. Please, Master, will You allow me to serve you now. Please, Master, i so want to please You. i need your cum, Master, wherever You choose to give it to me."

His face hardened as He loosened her wrist cuffs from their anchor above her head. He jerked her from the table to put the maximum friction on her already bruised and welted back. Placing both hands on her shoulders, he forced her to her knees. With one hand he loosed His throbbing erection and thrust it into her wet and willing mouth. He was almost too big for her. Her lips were stretched tight around His shaft as her tongue worked furiously to pleasure the cock that she worshiped. Her entire world was reduced to that jut of flesh that thrust in and out of her mouth.

His hands closed around her head, fingers entwining in her sweaty hair, as he thrust His hardness into her mouth, hitting the back of her throat. Her cuffed hands fell to her dripping snatch and fingered her clit delicately, as He fucked her face like a cunt. His hands bruised and tore at her scalp as He suddenly thrust deep into her mouth, pressing her face into His groin, not allowing her to breathe. Tears ran down her cheeks as she struggled for breath and looked up at Him beseechingly.

"Even the air you breathe is a gift from Me, slut," He said as He pulled her head back. She pulled as much air as she could into her aching lungs and gave him a look filled with gratitude and devotion. He shifted his weight slightly to slide the toe of his boot against her hand where she was still fingering herself. As he pumped her mouth, she began to hump her gash on the boot between her legs. She rubbed her slit from the toe of the boot to the ankle, moaning around His cock as the leather rubbed her clit. "That's right. That''s my little bitch in heat."

Sweat was seeping into the welts on her back, stinging and burning--the pain increasing the tempo of her thrusting hips and the circling of her tongue as He fucked her face. His eyes never left hers, telling her without words who she belonged to--fucking her mind with His eyes. His hips began to thrust more violently than before. His body went rigid; he howled as He thrust deep into her mouth. Tears of bliss rolled down her cheeks as spurt after spurt of His seed exploded into her throat. She joyfully swallowed every drop.

He smiled down at her, "Such a good little slut; you have pleased me." He roughly wiped the tears from her face. Love, gratitude and devotion shone out of her eyes. He pulled out of her mouth and wiped Himself clean with her hair. As he stepped back from her, she whispered, "Thank You, Master, for allowing me to give You pleasure.'" Without the support of His hands on her head, she slumped to the floor. He took a soft blanket from the closet, and covered her body. Her last conscious awareness before she drifted into sleep was His voice, "Sleep well, little slut. Sweet dreams."

Tigrok
02-01-2007, 06:38 PM
Wow that didnt make the cut??

Thank you Rose!!

Satans2006
02-01-2007, 07:05 PM
gets idea.:sgrin:

where do you live rose i have this story i need you to edit in person.

BJ Cortland
02-01-2007, 07:37 PM
Wow! Thanks for showing us amateurs how a real pro does it!

Suthernlady
02-01-2007, 08:53 PM
Wow Rose....this was awesome....but actually awesome sucks for a word....but I am at a loss right now. I truely enjoyed every word of this story. Thank you for sharing!

freedom37803
02-02-2007, 06:12 AM
That's some powerful stuff...great job.

chained rose
02-02-2007, 10:29 AM
Tigrok, that is the hard part of writing. Sometimes a beautiful piece of prose has to be sacrificed to maintain the pace and mood of a piece.

Satans, why do i get the feeling that your ideas have very little literary content? Perhaps i am getting paranoid in my old age.

BJ, SL, and Freedom ~~ glad you liked it.

JackBNimble
02-02-2007, 02:13 PM
Yep...she's awesome!! Thanks CR!

Jaylia
02-04-2007, 12:10 AM
Thanks Rose, that was HOT. If that got left on the editing floor, i can't wait to read what made the cut.

badlybent
02-07-2007, 05:10 PM
Thanks Rose. If the you gave up that part for pace I hate to think what a barn burner the rest is. Actually I know what you mean.

Satans2006
02-22-2007, 11:56 AM
Satans, why do i get the feeling that your ideas have very little literary content? Perhaps i am getting paranoid in my old age.

:sasmokin: i have no idea what you mean by that remark.

Dragola
02-23-2007, 06:42 AM
Wow. You put us amateurs to shame.