PDA

View Full Version : The Vision

Whisky
02-06-2007, 05:47 PM
The vision he had now was avision he had dreamed of for avery long time. There she was, as he had always wanted her, naked, of course, bent double over his specialy prepared trestle, tied mercilessly tight, hand and foot, muscalls and, tight little fists straining with all her might , little squeaks and the occassional grunt emmiting from her tightly gagged and filled mouth.
Her head shaking vigorously trying to get rid of her blindfold and gag.

When she had "come to" and realised her position she had "piqued" out and almost succeeded in overturning the trestle. Now he would show her who was in charge.

As the cane landed across her buttocks she visibly arched and writhed with a gutteral shriek emmitting from her lips, a dozen strokes latter and she was shaking her head harder than ever before pleading with every sound she could make. As he touched her for the first time she groaned from somewhere deep inside, her groaning increased in volume as he prised her bottom cheeks apart and oiled her up, as she felt the head of his erection begin to probe her body she wailed in despair, and then he was in her thrusting in to her anal passage causing her untold misery. Her body, tensed to the highest degree could do nothing to stop it. As he reached his climax and pushed harder and faster he felt her body change, suddenly she relaxed, her body sagged and she shook uncontrollably, giving away her last vestige of resistance, the fight had gone out of her, she hung her head and sobbed, tears collecting in a pool beneath her.

Half an hour later she was still crying when he took off her blindfold and her gag, he lifted her head up and looked into her eyes, she looked back at him with a pleading look tears running down her face, and then disbelief as she saw his erection in front of her face, at first she shook her head violently, but when he showed her the cane she slowly opened her mouth, he held her head as he guided his member into her, he started gently allowing her to get used to the idea wispering to her that if she did this well he would be kind to her, she responded and it quickly became obvious that she had done this before, as his erection grew and he came close to his climax he forced it further and further into her throat making her gag and retch, then with one fianal thrust he filled her mouth with his seed, daring her not to swallow.

davesmistress
02-06-2007, 08:41 PM
Thanks for the story Whisky....kinda short...but not to bad....

Welcome to the forum also, hope you enjoy your stay here with us.

freedom37803
02-06-2007, 10:13 PM
Thanks for sharing that...good first post!

chained rose
02-07-2007, 04:07 AM
nice little sex scene. increase readability with careful proofreading and spell checking.

Whisky
02-07-2007, 10:58 AM
Thanks for your thoughts, this was just a quickie off of the top of my head, I have more to follow its just finding time to write them down, watch this space as the saying goes Whisky

GINNY1026
02-15-2007, 07:12 PM
have You Been Peeking In My Dreams. Yes.i Liked It.

freedom37803
02-15-2007, 07:32 PM
Very nice...thank you.

Tigrok
02-15-2007, 11:10 PM
Thankee For Sharing!!

Semigloss
02-15-2007, 11:20 PM
It must be great to write sexy little stories like this. It is so short that even I had time to read it, and that is a very nice thing. I really wish that I could do what you do, Whisky.

I think that I just need to write one more story before I can seriously consider myself one of the authors of this forum but I've been thinking that for months. If I could write stories like this, I could be popping one out every day. That's if I measure the time in how long it takes to compose that many words.

On the other hand, the inspiration must take much longer to develop. I know that I have yet to be inspired to write a little gem like this. It seems that my ideas are too fluid: when I put them on the paper they just spread like spilled ink, getting bigger and sprawling as I think about them. Even though I would love to clatter a fun little thing into my keyboard off the top my head, I just don't have anything in me to do it.

Writing stuff like this, you can be wonderfully prolific! How do you do it?

(Actually, I have no idea what ink does when it spills onto paper. I bet it just soaks in and does not spread at all.)

badlybent
02-16-2007, 01:20 AM
Good first post. Keep writing. Maybe expand the thing and make more of a story out of it. Welcome and hope you have fun.

dealwithit
02-19-2007, 07:06 AM
Not my cup of tea, but well written structurally speaking.

Whisky
02-20-2007, 08:44 AM
Hi Semi Gloss Thanks awfully for your input , its good to know when your work is appreciated. My idea`s have been in my head for years , some of them are based on the real thing others are not, I¬m not telling which is which but if you like this kind of thing, watch this space, by for now Whisky

Whisky
03-04-2007, 04:31 PM
Ginny bit down hard on the rubber bone gag as the triple tailed "lochgelly Tawse" landed acroos the cheeks of her bottom, "splat". God it hurt. But before she had time to think about it, it landed again, this time across the tops of her thighs, she screeched out her protest, shaking her head and testing her bonds to the limit.

Giles liked what he saw, she was a "cracker", her beautifull red hair flailing as she shook her head, her bottom flesh twitching uncontrollably with the agony he had inflicted, her hands balled up into tight little knots as she fought her bondage, her thigh muscles tightened and strained to the limit.

Now, as he approached her with his manhood unleashed the shock and horror on her face as she realised his intention, god no oo oo oo.

Then Ginny woke up. Her bedclothes were wet with her sweat. Good God it had been so real, she caught her breath, could someone or some thing really see into her mind, was someone or something trying to make contact.

Ginny clutched at her rear and breathed with relief, she hadn`t really been tied over a whipping stool, it was just a bad dream. Then the regret, what a shame she thought.

I hope you like this Whisky

Whisky
03-19-2007, 03:12 PM
She had been walking along the street when she became aware of someone behind her, she turned to see who it was and felt a sharp pain in her upper arm. She looked in surprise at her attacker, almost made out his face, as the blackness closed in around her.

She felt really odd, where am I ? what am I doing here? why does my headache so. Then, slowly, she remembered, the pain in her arm, the blackness.

She tried to move but couldn`t, weird, her arms felt so heavy, she couldn`t feel her hands at all and her legs felt so cold. She tried to move her feet but they wouldn`t move either. She opened her eyes and couldn`t understand why she couldn`t see anything.

Several minutes went by, gradually her head cleared. Why am I on my stomach, she thought and tried to get up, but could`nt.

Like a bolt of lightning it hit her, no it couldn`t be, then she tried to call out and realised that her mouth was full of some foul tasting cloth, and no sound was possible. She tried to move with all her mite, and couldn`t. She shook her head in disbelief, this couldn`t be, it must just be a bad dream. Her pulse rate went up as did her temperature. She tugged as hard as she could on her hands and then her legs.

She knew now that she was not dreaming, she knew that she was tied hand and foot and gagged and blindfolded. She felt a draught across the backs of her legs and shuddered with the realisation that she was also naked.

Panic set in and she struggled so much that she began to feel the bench or whatever it was that she was fixed to, begin to rock and sway. Then the tears came, followed by giant racking sobs as she began to accept that she could do nothing.

Whoever had "taken" her was there whatching her and she knew that everthing that she did was probably exactly what he expected her to do, he could even be filming her or whatever such perverts do.

She heard it before she felt it, but in her head she knew what it must be before ever she felt it. Swish.... thwapp. The red hot searing line of torture was like nothing she had ever experienced before, landing as it did midway across her bottom cheeks. She writhed and bucked involuntarily as it burned its way to her brain. Had she not been securely gagged her screams would certainly have been heard by anyone close by, as it were, all that escaped her lips was a strangled "whinny", too high for human ears.

As each stroke hit her tortured bottom she wiggled and stamped and writhed to the very limit of her bonds and beyond, her hands and ankles rubbed raw by the rough ropes. But she didn`t feel her hands or ankles, her bottom was on "fire", nothing could compete with the awfullness of her predicament, at least that was what she thought then.

And then it stopped. She hung her head and "bawled" her eyes out. Her whole body shook from head to toe. The atrocious throb that was her bottom
had taken on a life all of its own, twitching, shaking, and clenching of its own volition, she had no control of it.

Then without warning, a hand was between her legs touching and groping , his fingers invaded every part of her, she of course had known that this would happen at some stage but she just couldn`t bring herself to believe that it would . Now he was massaging oil into her groin, and, OH MY GOD NO, she grunted her protest and writhed and struggled hard once again as his fingers invaded her rectum, her rectall muscles clenching tight to prevent his invasion.

It did no good, now she felt his hand replaced with what could only be his penis, GOD NO>>OOOOOOO she moaned through her gag. her rectal muscles once again did there best to prevent his invasion, and failed.

As he pressed his manhood into her she wailed through her gag and renewed her valiant struggles to no avail. Her pain was such that she could only shake her head .

She could feel his erection growing in size, causing her even more suffering. Of a sudden she knew that it was useless. What was the point in resisting she had failed to stop him. She was spent and knew it. She let her body go and was overcome by sobs and hung her head. As she did so she felt his seed gushing into her and stinging her insides.

She knew that she would never be the same again.

To be contined.....................

freedom37803
03-19-2007, 03:42 PM
another great chapter...thanks

Satans2006
03-19-2007, 04:51 PM
keep uhm coming man

davesmistress
03-19-2007, 07:34 PM
Thanks Whisky....Very good chapter

badlybent
03-19-2007, 11:53 PM
I just went back and read Vision 1 as a review. Your writing has substantially improved. Congrats. This was another good one.