PDA

View Full Version : (Michael K) Beach Boy

badlybent
02-12-2007, 07:15 PM
This story is by Michael K.Smith who is a professional writer who writes erotic stories as a hobby. The thread at the head of the Author's Forum "How to Write Fiction Good." is by him. I will be posting more of his stories Judge for yourself how well he writes.

Beach Boy
by Michael K. Smith

Nick glanced around the dressing room as he shucked off his jeans and tee-shirt; there was only one other guy his age at the moment, someone he didn't know, plus a couple of old men who were friends of his father. Of course, they were all carefully not checking each other out -- the usual locker-room etiquette. Which always struck Nick as a bit odd under the circumstances.

He made sure his locker was locked and then slipped the cord with the key on it around his neck. When he was here at the Club with his folks, his mother usually kept his key for him, tucking it down in the bottom of her beach basket, but he was on his own this weekend. He'd only been able to do that since he had turned fifteen and his parents had decided he was old enough to travel more than an hour away from home on his moped. It sure made a difference, not having his mother keeping an eye on him all the time!

As Nick turned to go, Alex came into the dressing room from the check-in area, whistling.

"Hey, Nick, howzit hanging?"

Nick unconsciously glanced down at himself and then blushed a little. Alex was one of his best friends outside of high school, but he rather enjoyed embarrassing people. Okay, Nick's cock had seemed to be growing longer and larger the past year or so -- more so than Alex's, certainly -- but you weren't supposed to notice things like that at the Club. And you certainly weren't supposed to talk about them. It wasn't against the rules, exactly, but it was a breach of what he thought of as "skin etiquette." Which also seemed a little odd to Nick, since everyone's equipment was prominently on display.

He smiled and shrugged as Alex swiftly stripped off his clothes and slammed his locker door. Alex kept his own key encased in a little velcro-equipped wristband.

"C'mon, man, let's go get some sun and see how the girls are doing!" He stuck his rolled-up towel under his arm and strode confidently to the door, genitals jiggling nonchalantly. Nick grabbed his own towel and followed him out. He wished he had Alex's style and self-confidence.

Outside, the flag at the corner of the deck was fluttering atop its aluminum pole, the bright blue letters against the yellow background spelling out "SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA SOLAR SOCIETY" -- known to most of its member families simply as "The Club." A girl in her mid-20s passed and gave them both a quick smile; her long blonde surfer-girl hair was waving invitingly in the breeze. Her breasts jiggled as she walked, hips twitching. Nick studiously didn't look too hard. He knew what could happen if he wasn't careful.

But Alex just grinned at the girl appreciatively and made a clicking sound with his tongue. He seemed able to get away with almost anything -- and he also never seemed to have undesired visible reactions to deal with.

Another girl, closer to their age, called to them from the sand and Alex waved and started toward her with a backward glance and a wink at Nick, who smiled and waved him on. He was mostly here just to enjoy the sun anyway. It had been a long, hard week of midterm exams and he wanted to give his brain a rest and work on his tan. He had deliberately not even brought along a book. He shaded his eyes and looked down the beach: There were maybe thirty or forty adult club members scattered along the strand, chatting or napping or reading. Several small children were romping in the small waves at the margin under the watchful gaze of their mothers, who generally sat together so the kids could play together.

The beach was perhaps a quarter of a mile long and was privately owned by the Club. It was backed by rough cliffs about sixty feet high, at the top of which was a parking lot and a locked gate that opened with an electronic key-card, like a hotel room. Both were set back from the cliff's edge. A tall wooden staircase with several landings connected the parking area with the beach's clubhouse below. The beach itself was cut off at the south end by more cliffs that extended some distance into the water. At the north end, the encroaching cliffs didn't quite reach the waves at low tide so the Club had also purchased a few dozen yards of the beach on the other side of them; a heavy fence had been constructed on beyond that corner to keep out nonmembers and rubberneckers, but there were a couple of small cul-de-sacs in the rock down there, too.

Nick moved down the beach a short distance and found a spot he liked back near the cliff face, where there was a bit of a slope. Flipping out his towel, he sprawled on his back and watched the other visitors for awhile. Every time he came here, he was a little amazed that people could just wander around naked so casually -- even though he had been doing it himself all his life. And every time he returned to school after a visit to the Club beach, he was amazed that all those same kids thought they had to be "properly" dressed in public. Only a few of his closest friends knew his family came here -- none of his school friends were members -- and he didn't often volunteer the information. Many of the girls of his acquaintance, despite being Southern California natives, and despite the bikinis they wore to the public beaches, undoubtedly would be horrified by all the skin visible at the Club. Very strange.

Finally, he rolled over on his stomach and allowed himself to doze off. He didn't worry about burning since he seemed to have an automatic sun blocker or something built into his epidermis. Anyway, he never got sunburned. And the time passed while he drifted in an out of a light sleep.

After awhile, something told Nick that his surroundings had changed somehow and he allowed himself to waken just enough to open one eye. A few feet away was another towel, with another sunbather. He cleared his throat.

The woman turned her head, raised her shades, and smiled at him. It was Mrs. Brancovan. He knew her only slightly. He had heard his mother referring to her as a "trophy wife." He wasn't entirely sure what that implied, but he knew Mr. Brancovan was in his sixties, at least, and that she was his second wife -- at least. She was probably thirty, maybe a little less. She was very pretty, with long reddish-blonde hair matching her pubic patch, and large greenish eyes. The redheads Nick knew tended to be very fair skinned, but Mrs. Brancovan sported a respectable tan.

"Hi, Nick." She shifted from her back onto her elbow facing him, which made her rather large breasts jiggle and shift. He'd never checked her out from close up before and his attention was caught by her nipples, which were stiffly erect. Were they always like that, he wondered?

"Hi, Mrs. Brancovan." He rolled onto his side facing here, trying to be polite, trying not to think too much about her nipples.

"Oh, c'mon -- we're all friends here. And you're not a little kid anymore, Nick. Call me 'Linda'." She smiled in what seemed to him a rather sultry way and let her top shoulder sort of drop back. This made her breasts lift up and forward, like she wanted to be sure he was aware of them. Her hair was blowing around her a little, giving the impression of a light red cloud.

"No, you're definitely getting bigger, Nick." Unbelievably, she looked straight at his cock, allowing her gaze to linger for a few seconds. He couldn't think of a reasonable reply to that, so he didn't say anything. He raised himself up on his elbow and glanced up the beach over her body. There was no one very close, no one paying any attention to them. He was beginning to think that was what Mrs. Brancovan -- Linda -- had in mind.

She laughed. "What's the matter, Nick? Don't you think women check out the young studs, too?" She twitched an eyebrow. "And don't you think I've noticed how nicely you're developing? I'm becoming fascinated lately by the size of your--" (she paused and smiled at him again) "--personality."

Jesus. Nick was sure now that this older woman he didn't really know was coming on to him. That was exciting, sort of, but it was also worrying. What exactly did she want? How was he supposed to respond? And he could feel a twitching in his penis.

But Linda Brancovan wasn't going to give him a chance to get his balance. "Nick, I sometimes wonder: How is it you young guys can look at all the cute girls who come here without getting a hard-on?" She cocked her head and smiled, obviously waiting to see how he was going to handle that one.

Nick cleared his throat again and felt a familiar stirring deep in his groin. "Well, . . . just practice, I guess. I've been coming here ever since I can remember. I've seen a lot of these girls naked all the time they were growing up, so I'm used to them. But you--"

He'd been about to say, "But you've only been coming here for a year or so, and I'm not used to seeing you naked." Her amusement told him she'd read his mind.

"Nick, I've seen a lotta guys naked, believe me, including some who were absolutely gorgeous, and I promise you, *I* couldn't have controlled myself if I'd had a cock!"

Nick glanced up the beach again, hoping no one was close enough to overhear this conversation. He stole a glance at his own crotch under his eyelids; his cock was about half-engorged, sticking out like a bowsprit. He thought for a moment. If Mrs.-- If Linda wanted to play games, he could play too.

Trying to be as casual as possible, he lay on his back and closed his eyes. He raised his hips minutely, acutely aware that his penis was now approaching the vertical. He heard a low purr deep in a female throat. Then he nearly jumped when he felt a fingertip glide lightly down the underside of his organ.

"C'mon, Nick. I want to show you something up at the end of the beach." Nick opened his eyes and watched as she rose gracefully and gathered up her towel and straw basket.

Nick climbed to his feet much less gracefully, and also somewhat encumbered by the lumber he was carrying in front. Draping his towel over his arm like an Italian waiter to shield his erection from other eyes, he plodded along with her toward the curving rock face two hundred yards away. Low tide had passed a couple of hours before and the breakers were gradually working their way farther up the sand with each set of waves.

Nick had been down here before, of course, but it had been awhile. When he was little, he and all the other kids had been warned about being cut off by the rising tide on the wrong side of the cliffs. That had frightened him a little. He had resolutely avoided that end of the beach, and that had become a habit.

Now he remembered the hidden spot they had referred to as the "cave," even though it had no roof. Sure enough, as Linda rounded the corner of the rocks and turned to enter the narrow cul-de-sac, she looked back over her shoulder and grinned.

Looking like a miniature box canyon, the "cave" was only a couple of yards across at the entrance, narrowing almost immediately to only a few feet and extending back among the rocks at least twenty yards, with a slight bend at the midpoint. The rock walls were rough and sheer but the sand was clean and warm underfoot. The high tide would encroach several yards into the cul-de-sac and the undertow would cut off escape to all but the best swimmers, but the upper area at the back of the little canyon was always high and dry.

Linda led the way single-file through the narrow passage and Nick fastened his bemused thoughts on the way her hips swayed and her ass twitched. He wondered if she were doing that on purpose. When they came to the midway bend, she set down her basket, removing her towel and a small plastic case. "So any newcomers will know this place is taken," she explained as she went on up the passage.

"Now, Nick," she said as she came to the end of the little hideaway and dropped her towel, "just stand there a minute, okay?" Then she walked slowly around him, inspecting him from all angles. Her fingertips traced a descending circumferential path along his collarbone and his shoulderblade to his hip, ending at the upper limit of his pubic hair. He shivered at the erotic touch and tried to swallow but his mouth was suddenly dry.

"Very nice, very nice," she murmured. Then she dropped slowly to her knees in front of him, arched her back, and put her hands behind herself -- an almost submissive pose that started Nick's heart pounding for real.

"Would you like me to suck your cock, Nick?" she asked quietly. "Would you like that?" He could only nod dumbly. Then he drew a deep, slow breath as Linda Brancovan clasped the backs of his thighs in her hands and lowered her mouth over his twitching erection.

Nick had made out with several girls but none of them had ever gone down on him. He couldn't believe the electrical pulses in his nerve ends as Linda applied a little suction and tugged at him. Her nails were digging into his flesh a little, but he didn't care -- if anything, that just made him hornier. Then she began dragging her tongue up and down the underside of his cock and he felt his focus shrink to twin pinpoints. He sank his fingers deep into that mass of red hair to keep himself from falling over, and Linda murmured deep in her throat -- and he felt that, too.

It didn't take long before Nick felt the tightening behind his balls, the growing heat at the base of his penis. Was she going to swallow his come, he wondered? How did you go about asking a question like that anyway? But Linda must have been keeping track because she eased off him and smiled. But she kept hold of his trembling cock -- and then, the coup-de-grace, she flicked her tongue lightly across the very tip of it.

Nick heard the animal sound in his own throat as his orgasm exploded in her face. One glance told him that was what she wanted, though: Her mouth was open wide, tongue extended and already covered with semen. He jerked and more of the stuff splatted across her nose and cheeks, and she grinned, licking it off like escaped ice cream.

"Yummy." She wrapped her lips around him again, milking his next couple of spasms, sucking it all in and swallowing. Then she sat back on her heels and carefully wiped her face and chin with a tissue from the plastic case. "Spread your towel beside mine, Nick."

He took a deep, shuddering breath and shook out his towel, nearly collapsing as he sat down on it. No way he could ever have imagined what the past few minutes would have been like!

Linda leaned back on her elbow and stroked his thigh affectionately. "I take it that was your first time?" He nodded mutely. "Hard to believe. I should think any girl would like to get such a lovely large dick in her mouth." She smiled at his expression. "How far have you gone with a girl, Nick? Before this?"

"Um, well, just the usual. You know. Making out and stuff." He shrugged and cursed his own inarticulateness.

"No, no, dear -- I want details. Tell me *exactly* how far you've gone. And look at me while you tell me, Nick." She waited patiently while he tried to organize his thoughts.

"Well, there was this girl in one of my classes I really liked last year. We went a few places with friends, you know, in a 'group date', sort of. But I'd never been alone with her, really. I guess she knew all along that I was trying to work up the nerve to ask her out on a real date. Then, a few weeks before the end of school, she told me her father was being transferred by his company as soon as school was out, which was kind of depressing. And I asked her to go to a movie with me, and we did. And we held hands during the movie and all that, which was really nice. And then we walked back to her place, and she told me her folks were going to be out somewhere until late, and I could come up to her room for awhile if I wanted to. So I did."

He took a breath and Linda patted his knee and then tapped the head of his now-shrunken cock with her fingertip. "Go on, Nick. Tell me all about it."

"Well, you know. We sat on her bed and talked about things, about how she'd have to find new friends when they moved, and get used to a new school and everything. And she said she hoped the boys there would be as nice as me, which was a nice thing for her to say. So I kissed her. I hadn't kissed all that many girls, but she really wanted to be kissed, and it was really, really nice. We were both breathing kind of hard when we finished. And then she lay back on the bed and seemed to be waiting for me to do something, so I thought about movies I had seen, and I started kissing her on the lips, and then on the chin, and then down her throat. And I undid her blouse buttons one at a time and kissed my way on down. And she was really breathing fast by that time, so I just kept on going."

Nick had been looking into Linda's eyes during this recitation and was aware of his dick's impending resurgence. And Linda had cupped her breast on her hand and was slowly stroking her nipple between thumb and forefinger, which was an incredible turn-on to watch.

"So, then, she reached back behind herself and undid her bra so I could push it up out of the way, and she had very nice breasts. Not very large, but they were nice and firm and her nipples sat right up on the tips of them, and they were getting hard and stiff. So I kissed all around her breasts and then I started licking her nipples and sucking on them, and she really liked that, too. And so did I, of course."

And then he had to pause in his story because Linda was urging his face down to her own breast and was lifting her erect nipple up to his lips. He sucked it in and marveled at the feel of its hardness against his tongue. Linda gasped as he nipped it between his teeth and grabbed the back of his head to press him closer. Then she lay back on the towel, drawing him with her, and he switched tits to give her other nipple equal time. After a few minutes of this, she took a deep breath and gently pushed him back.

"I'm not ready yet, Nick. Go on with what you were saying."

He cleared his throat as he watched her tits jiggling with her rapid respiration. "Um. She was wearing sort of a miniskirt and it had gotten pushed up while she was squirming around on the bed, and I began stroking her leg from her knee up to the edge of her panties. And she raised her hips and murmured something I couldn't understand. So I said 'What?' and she just pushed her panties right down to her knees. So I started stoking her stomach and her pussy hair, which was very silky, and I could feel dampness from her pussy. And I must have hesitated because she spread her legs and then took my hand and moved it down to her crotch. I was trying to be careful not to hurt her, you know, and I also was trying to make it all last as long as possible. So I started moving my fingertips lightly up and down her pussy, and then letting them slip inside her just a little, and after a little while my middle finger was sliding up and down in her cunt, which was really, really wet. I was trying to stroke her clit without rubbing it too much too soon, and it got hard, like a tiny little cock, which was neat."

Nick wasn't at all surprised when Linda took his hand and guided it down to her own crotch and spread her legs for him. He tried to follow the same technique, stroking her slowly and lightly, letting his fingertips gradually work their way inside. Linda seemed much more ready for him than the girl he had been telling her about and his finger was quickly buried deep inside her. He watched as she squirmed and licked her lips. "Go on, Nick," she whispered throatily.

"Okay. I kept stroking her clit and finger-fucking her, and she started making gasping sounds, so I slowed down a little, and she moaned and started playing with her own nipples. Then I started doing it again, and she got hotter again, and I backed off again. And after I had done that a few more times, she was sort of crying. Her panties were completely off by this time and her skirt was up around her waist and her knees were out to the sides -- and I really, really wanted to fuck her. But I knew I couldn't. I didn't have a condom and besides, I was pretty sure she was a virgin, too. I didn't want to be the one, not the very first time we were together, also probably the last time. It just didn't seem right. But I sure did want to fuck her. I didn't know what to do about that."

Linda was squeezing her tit with one hand and covering his hand at her crotch with the other. Finally, she jerked a few times, and gasped, and Nick felt her contractions and knew she had had her climax. What happens now, he wondered?

She caught her breath while she watched his face. "So. You wanted to fuck her but you decided not to. You're a gentleman, Nick. As she said, a nice boy." She continued to stroke the back of his hand, the middle finger of which was still deep in her cunt. "So what did you do instead?"

"Well," he went on, "I finger-fucked her a little while longer and she finally came. She made a little squeaking noise and said 'Oh, Jesus!' And then she looked at me and it was like her eyes were glowing. And my dick was so hard by that time inside my jeans it was beginning to hurt. So I unhooked my jeans and pushed them down, and my briefs, too, and scooted up beside her so she wouldn't worry about what I was going to do -- you know. And she wrapped her hand around my cock and smiled and squeezed it and slid her hand up and down, and it all felt wonderful. Then she started trying to jerk me off, but she didn't know how, of course. I figured that meant she hadn't had much practice on jerking boys off, which was good. So I started doing it myself, and she slid her hand between my legs and played with my balls, which really felt good, too. She kept rolling them around and pulling a little and squeezing a little -- not enough to hurt, but it felt great! And I kept masturbating, and she finally arched her back and pushed her nipple up against the tip of my cock and that was all it took. I came all over her tits, all over her stomach, and she squeezed my balls harder and that made me come even more. I never came like that in my life."

Nick paused and swallowed, reliving that moment last year. "And then we just laid there on her bed a while longer, and kissed, and talked, and then I finally had to go home. And we hung around at school together until the term was over. And then her family moved to Michigan. We sort of keep in touch by email and all, but she's settling in at her new school and making lots of new friends, so she's slipping out of touch with everything from last year -- which is okay, I guess. I mean, I understand it and everything."

Linda smiled again. "Poor Nick. So, are you still a virgin, then?"

Nick shrugged. "Yeah. But it won't last forever, I guess."

"No -- it certainly won't!" She leaned over and regarded his penis, which was well on its way to a full erection again. She reached out and began to stroke it with obvious expertise. "Knowing the kind of boy you are, Nick, and since I don't happen to have a condom on me, either, I'm going to make assume you're nice and clean, sexually speaking. And I, of course, am on the pill. With my husband, I have to be. And we're going to do something about your virginal status, young man."

Lying back again on the towel, she drew him closer by the expedient of pulling on his cock. He quickly found himself on his knees between her thighs, and very aware of the aromatic moistness of her pussy. Experimentally, he leaned forward and let the underside of his cock slide up and down against her clit a few times.

Linda giggled. "What a tease!" And she tilted her hips upward. Unconsciously holding his breath, Nick slid himself into her waiting cunt, like a longsword into its sheath. He watched as it disappeared completely, just touching her cervix with its tip. Linda leaned her head back and moaned quietly, balling up the towel in her fists.

Slowly, trying to keep control, he pulled his penis nearly all the way out her, then allowed it slowly slide all the way in again. God, the feeling was incredible! He did this a few more times, slowly out and slowly in, and it seemed his cock was swelling to even greater girth and length. Linda was a grown woman, for all he knew she might even have kids, but her cunt was marvelously tight, clasping him closely as he moved within her. He began to move a little faster, and Linda lived her legs and hooked her ankles behind his back, raising her ass for an even closer fit.

He certainly didn't want to come yet. He wanted this to last as long as possible, so he forced himself to slow down enough to keep his reflexes under control.

"Oh, God, Nick, that's so good," she whispered. "Yes, make it last. Fuck me, Nick. Fuck me with your long, hard, hot, beautiful cock!" And she raised her legs even farther to hook her ankles over his shoulders.

He glanced down to see his penis moving in and out of her, disappearing and reappearing. He could see her wrinkled asshole just below that, and the curve of her lovely ass. He leaned foward against her legs, nearly folding her in half.

"Now, Nick, now, do it, come for me, Nick! Fill me up with your come!"

Nick turned loose of his control, rising up on his toes and slamming into her, his balls slapping against her upturned ass, the tip of his cock poking the end of her passage. Linda gripped his forearms tightly, her eyes squeezed shut and her mouth wide open, her hot breath puffing into his face. And he groaned as he poured himself out into her, jerking as he came again and again. Her legs were quivering and he heard her moaning "Jeeeeeeezus!" as the sweat ran into his eyes.

As he finished, he let himself collapse slowly atop her. Her legs slid down off his shoulders and she threw her arms back above her head as she gasped for breath. He could feel his cock beginning to shrink inside her, but he left it there for the time being. He felt wonderful -- not only because he had just successfully fucked a woman, but because she had so obviously enjoyed it.

Then she hooked one ankle over his calf and folded him in her arms, stroking his hair as they dozed quietly. Finally, Linda sighed and nudged him, and Nick levered himself off her body. Twisting her head all around and stretching her arms, she laughed. "God, what a horny young stud can do to an old body like mine!"

He opened his mouth to protest but she was grinning at him so he closed it again. Time to go, he knew that. Climbing to his feet -- he was pretty stiff, too -- he held out his hand to help her up. Getting up on her knees, she paused to reach forward to kiss his cock, then pulled herself up. They gathered up their towels and shook the sand out, and headed back down the sandy passage. Nick half expected to find their way blocked by highwater but was amazed to discover that the tide was going out again. They must have been in there for several hours! When they came out, blinking, onto the open sand, he saw that the sun was already halfway down the sky. He would have to think about getting home or he might not make it before dark.

As they walked back up the beach, Linda said "I know you'll be discreet about this, Nick. Because I'd like to do it again sometime. Not immediately, but sometime. All right?"

"Of course, Linda." He smiled. "'Some time' sounds good to me, too." He reach for her hand and she squeezed his fingers briefly, then veered off toward a group of her peers. He continued on toward the clubhouse and just as he reached the covered porch, Alex appeared from around the corner. The girl Nick had seen him with earlier wasn't in evidence, but his friend looked pleased with himself.

Alex waved. "Hey, man, what happened to you? I haven't seen you all afternoon. Find yourself something? I sure did, man -- and boy, can she kiss!"

Nick shrugged. "Oh, I just took it easy today. I wasn't looking for a girl or anything." They headed into the locker room, Alex holding the door this time.

"Nicky, you really ought to make an effort to get with some of these girls here. There's some really hot little items who would love to get to know you better. Don't wanna be a virgin all your life do you?"

Nick smiled into his open locker. "I think I'll manage. One way or another."

--- END ---

Copyright 2002 by Michael K. Smith. Copies may be made and posted elsewhere for personal enjoyment, but all commercial rights are reserved.

davesmistress
02-18-2007, 08:24 AM
Good find Bent...thanks for sharing these

frankjohnmoore
09-05-2009, 12:01 AM
nice beach story, life is a beach

wackedout54
01-07-2011, 02:37 PM
Amazing story

NightShadow89
01-16-2011, 08:30 AM
Thanks for the amazing story!