PDA

View Full Version : therapy Chapters. 1-13

Whisky
02-20-2007, 02:09 PM
Linda stood on the spot waiting, her hair was pulled back from her face and tied off into a pony tail, her hands were straight down by her sides, her feet were close together, her shoulders were pulled back causing her chest to thrust out, and her stomach flat and pulled in, goose bumps covered her naked flesh.

Linda tried to regulate her breathing but found it almost impossible, before her she could see a bench, off to one side a wall cupboard, and the other side a chair, that was all nothing else. Linda could feel that her nerves were getting the better of her, tried to breath deeper, feeling herself blush as a rush of heat covered her from within.

The door squeaked as her mentor entered, Linda`s pulse went off the scale.

"Now Linda, I want you to look straight ahead and concentrate on what you see ahead of you, I want you now to tell me what it is that you are doing here and what you expect of me", do you understand?

Linda concentrated hard on the bench before her, "I am here because I have need to be purged of my dissobediance, she said ,breathlessly. I expect that you will help me to regain my self esteem and my obediant self, sir".

" And how would you have me do that Linda". Linda took a deep breath, "I would like you to chastise me as you see fit sir, as only you can.

"Very well Linda, I want you to walk to the bench and bend across it, you will take hold of the far side and spread your arms out to the side as far as you can, you will then open your legs as far as you can and place each foot as close to the legs of the bench as possible".

Linda walked forward on "rubbery" legs, bent forward across the bench untill her breasts and stomach were resting on it, extended her arms either side as far as possible and took a firm hold of the edge, then as ordered she stretched her legs open wide and placed her feet as close to the bench feet as possible, this position left her totally open and vulnerable, she could feel her vagina gaping wide.

"Now Linda, you know the rules, once you are in position you must not let go your hold , if you let go with one hand then you will recieve an extra stroke, if you let go with both hands then we will start all over again, after each stroke you must count, if you should miss count or mess up then I will keep stroking untill you catch up, now is that understood ?.

Linda understood very well, having been here before, "yes sir I understand".

"Very well Linda, today I shall use the rattan cane, I await your instruction to begin".

Linda took a deep breath, turned her head to one side and said "please sir I would like you to start".

Swish-thap, the rattan impacted precisely across both of her bottom cheeks.

Linda squeaked and tensed, her bottom cheeks clenching involuntarily, swish-thap, a deep primal grunt escaped Linda`s lips, her knuckles white with tension. Swish-thap, swish-thap, swish thap, time and again the cane bit deep into her buttocks, untill eventually Linda broke down, her head drooped, her mouth enmmiting a pitifull whail as she begged for mercy."please stop, no more, I can take no more, please let it stop".

"Now Linda, this can stop of course but you know the price you have to pay".

"Yes", she said, "please , I will pay willingly, please take me as you will, but no more cane". Linda`s bottom was on fire, so much so that she hardly felt him at first, then his fingers began probing her wide open sex, she held her position and allowed him to enter her, god it felt good, then without warning she felt herself flood as an enormous orgasm burst upon her, she wanted to let go and turn and grasp him to her but she knew she must not, then she felt his erection grow to a massive size and the his seed was burning inside her.

Linda felt good, purged in fact, now she could live again, untill next time.

davesmistress
02-20-2007, 02:14 PM
Not bad...kinda short...is this a continuation?...it sounds like it could be more.

Thanks for posting it.

Tigrok
02-20-2007, 02:22 PM
Very interesting story Whisky!
Is there a backstory? why does she need purged? Thankee again.

dealwithit
02-21-2007, 08:15 AM
Thank's for posting the story!!

Whisky
02-21-2007, 02:43 PM
The purging is something that she needs as a method of assuaging her percieved guilt, (psychological state of mind). Sometimes we all feel that we may have gone OTT about something and feel guilty about it(percieved guilt) in some cases ,with some people, depending on their upbringing, this can cause them massive problems, in this case her only "out" is to feel that she has "paid" for her sin. Hope this clarifys things.

Whisky
03-10-2007, 04:50 PM
It had all started nine months ago, that was when Linda had called on me unepectedly. I had been sitting on my sofa reading the latest offering from a certain London based speciality bookshop when quite out of the blue the doorbell had sounded. I wasn`t expecting anyone so I just pushed my magazine under the cushions and went to open the door.

Linda almost fell inside and clung to me like a limpet, she was obviously very upset and through her tears I managed to get her come and sit down and "tell me all about it".

I should explain at this point that both myself and Linda and our respective spouses had all been friends but both of our relationships had failed almost simultaineously. Prior to all this myself and Linda had always had something of a special understanding for each other, although we never had an affair or anything of that nature.

So when eventually we had all split up we had confided in each other for mutual comfort and support.

Since the demise of Linda`s marriage her husband had become ill and died, since which Linda had become more and more convinced that she was to blame. I had of course helped her in every way that I felt able but I simply could not convince her that she was not to blame. So, Linda had sought help in just about every way possible including, Hypnotherapy, psycho-analising, and all ports in between. Each one had failed.

Now she was on my sofa crying her eyes out telling me that she didn`t know how to go on any more. We talked solidly for two hours at the end of which she seemed much better . I excused myself to go and make some tea. I suppose I must have been away for about ten minutes and when I returned carrying a tray... I almost dropped it... there was Linda ,,READING MY MAGAZINE. I was so shocked, I coudn`t think what to say, after all we all have our little peculiarities but we dont like to shout about them, and certainly not to a georgous lovely super lady whom I was sure would be appalled to know that I was "into" that sort of thing.

Linda looked up at me, a curious look upon her face. " why didn`t you tell me" she said. " I ... well... uum....its..... oh well.... you see, I hung my head, what could I say. ( yes I`ve always wanted to see you stretched tight across a trestle recieving 30 good strokes to your bottom) UH UH I think not.

"Linda I`m sorry, I have to admit that I have always had something of a yen for this kind of thing, I suppose it goes back to my school days, I have always believed that it is far better to recieve a punishment of this type than be "fined" or whatever other namby pamby things they do these days, if you ask me this would work a hell of a lot better than sending people to prison and such. Just imagine a "mugger" or a thief being taken to the village green or town square and having to bare their buttocks before getting a thrashing in front of the whole town, I doubt that they would ever come back for more.

To be continued........

davesmistress
03-10-2007, 05:08 PM
Thanks whisky...things are coming along.

Whisky
03-13-2007, 11:57 AM
Linda looked at me straight in the eyes," do you really believe that?" she said.

"Yes" I said, "In days gone by people were routinely spanked and whipped for their sins, even by the clergy. It worked, or at least it did untill untill namby pamby human rights groups started getting involved, then of course they kicked up so much of a fuss and made a polital issue of it that the government of the day stopped it". Stupid people.

Linda got up and came up to me. "If I had committed some sin or other and you were a magistrate would you have me whipped?". I was totally "gobsmacked", I hadn`t expected such a question let alone thought about it. "Well, umm I dont know, I suppose it would depend on the offence, and and if I knew you or not".

"Well you do know me, so would you?". I was completely stuck, I wanted to say ... Yes goddamit I`d have you strapped down and thrashed within an inch of your life, Or at least untill you begged me for mercy and offered me your body in return", but of course I couldn`t say that.

Well, well I suppose if that were the law and if it was a really nasty crime . Yes, I suppose I would have to.

"I suppose if that were to happen , you would get turned on just like you do with these magazines". She said.

I swallowed rather hard, I didn`t want to look at her but she held me with her eyes.

"I thought so", she said . "Iwould like to borrow this magazine,is that all right"?

I hurriedly agreed and she left.

I stood there trying to make sense of it all. "Shit", I really loved her.

davesmistress
03-13-2007, 03:31 PM
Thanks for the installment whisky...its moving right along

Satans2006
03-13-2007, 04:05 PM
yet another good one.

badlybent
03-13-2007, 10:22 PM
Yes now it's beginning to shape up. Good going. Thanks Whisky

badlybent
03-13-2007, 10:23 PM
Thanks Whisky. You have a good thing going.

Whisky
03-14-2007, 03:42 PM
I was so eager to to regain my standing in her eyes that I had agreed to let her borrow my magazine without even a thought. After she had left, it occured to me that I ought to have acsertained what exactly her interest was or at least to have asked her why she wished to do so.

It had been a week since her visit and I had heard nothing from her. I decided that it was time that I took the " bull by the horns", so to speak, and call her. As I picked up the telephone the doorbell rang. I wasn`t expecting anyone but I hoped that it might be Linda, and it was.

She didn`t wait to be invited in she just entered and began talking in a very breathless kind of way. "Whoa", I said "hold it, calm down, come and sit down and lets start with coffee".

A couple of minutes later, sitting beside her on my sofa with coffee in our hands I said to her, " OK now, take it slowly and start again, ok"?

Linda looked at me with an intensity I had never seen before, she was breathing heavily, her chest rising and falling, " I I I , well I dont know, you see, I dont know where or how to start". Tears well`d up into her eyes and then she broke down completely her body racked with sobs. I took her into my arms and hugged her and stroked her hair and kissed her gently on her forehead.

After a few minutes she managed to compose herself and looked up at me.
Through tear filled eyes she said, " you must think me very stupid, I know that everyone keeps telling me that its not my fault but unfortunately it dosn`t help or stop the way I feel. What I did was wrong, whatever people may think or say and I cant change that, I am Guilty, I was responsible.

I dont know what it was exactly but it suddenly occured to me that perhaps a little bit of reverse phsychology might be worthwhile. For the first time ever I said " yes, you know, I think that you may be absolutely right, perhaps its time that you and I and everyone else accepted that you were responsible and stopped trying to decieve you into thinking otherwise, but then we would all of us have to accept that perhaps you`re not the meek ,mild and simple little lady that we thought you were.Perhaps we misjudged you, perhaps you are are nothing more than a devious, dishonest little hussey that deserves to be taught a lesson". Is that how you see yourself ?

Linda`s chest heaved, her eyes filled with tears and she litterally flung her arms around me and buried her head in my chest, nodding vigorously, a sharp intake of breath and she said "yes, yes I am, yes I am so sorry, so sorry".

She stayed with her head on my chest for several minutes and then she lifted her head and looked at me. Through tear filled eyes she said to me, " I came to ask if you would do something for me, I think I deserve it".

Its amazing how a single thought delivered in a millisecond can effect ones libido. I think its probably the fastest, hardest , hard on I ever had.
I knew what she was going to ask but untill I heard it from her lips I would never believe it.

I pretended that I had no idea what she was going to ask of me and I hoped that it didn`t show on my face , or in my trousers.

She was calmer now," I have been looking at your magazine, and reading some of the stories, I`m not alone am I? There are others out there just like me, I want to know, well, I wonder if". Linda looked at me intently almost broke down again, but controlled it, would you .... "punish" me, "properly", like in the magazine ?

I feigned incredulity (to be truthfull, this was like a dream or a fantasy come true) although I loved her dearly, I had always fantasized about tieing her down across a trestle and caneing her. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever expect that it might come true.

"When I asked you the other day if you would, if you were a magistrate and had the power to do so you said you would, so will you"? She said.

I was so surprised that I coudn`t speak to begin with. One part of me was screaming out YES< YES < YES. Whilst another part was thinking what a fantastic woman this was, could I really do this to someone I loved, to someone that felt so responsible that she was prepared to allow me to physically punish her.

For the first time in my life I felt RESPONSIBLE, I had, albeit unwittingly, given this idea to Linda and now she was asking me to deliver.

I looked at her directly, straight in her eyes, "I dont think that I can, you see fantasy is one thing, but to actually do it is something totally different".

" But I really do believe that not only do I deserve this but that it might work for me, surely you can understand that, and you wouldn`t want me to try and go elsewhere would you, after all you`re the only person that I really trust".

It was my turn for a deep breath, god I wanted to so much, but I couldn`t take advantage, I felt at that moment real love for her, I had to be straight with her.

"Linda" I paused, " I must be straight with you. First, yes, from a purely erotic sense yes I could easily do what you want, but I have to say, well that is, ( I had a tremendous lump in my throat ) the truth is, well I have to confess, you see, oh god this so silly, why cant I just say to you that I love you to total distraction and have done with it", and there I`d said it.

Linda looked at me affectionately, "yes I know, I`ve known that for some time its been quite obvious to me, and I feel the same, I love you just as much, why do you think I come to you, I trust you and I think the world of you I always have done, but it just makes my feelings of guilt even worse. It feels like I wished him away, which is why I want, no need, you to help me.
I really do need to be punished, I`ve tried everything else and it hasn`t worked. When I found your magazine yes I was surprised of course but I know you could never really hurt anyone, I know its just a fantasy, but its like one of my councillors once told me, once you realise a fantasy it can no longer be a fantasy, so perhaps for "us" it is necessary for you to punish me, that way perhaps it will allow "us" to go forward and me to forget about my past.

I have to admit, it was my turn for tears. Linda had said what I had wanted to hear for a very long time. I put my arms out and we embraced, I kissed her for the very first time on her lips.. and she responded. I was too emmotional to speak I just hugged her and held her close. I had always known that she was someone pretty special, today had confirmed everything that I had always suspected, in fact she was more special than even I had realised.

To be continued

freedom37803
03-14-2007, 08:07 PM
Thanks for the new chapter.

davesmistress
03-14-2007, 08:20 PM
Great addition whisky....its coming along nicely

badlybent
03-14-2007, 10:09 PM
Your writing seems to be getting stronger Whisky. Good job. I find myself looking for each new installment. That's a good sign I think.

Satans2006
03-14-2007, 10:46 PM
thanks for the new chapter.

Whisky
03-15-2007, 02:32 PM
We sat and talked as we had never talked before. For the first time we shared confidences that we had not known. I realised then that if we were to go foreward then Linda was right,but first we had to set the ground rules.

Firstly, in order for me to carry out what Linda wanted I explained that the only way for me would be for me to detach. In other words I would have to become an anonymous mentor with an anonymous victim. I could never punish her as "my" Linda. Similarlly Linda would also have to become her alter self and see me only as her mentor / punisher.

Once the ground rules had been set, and this included a "safe" word, then we began arranging Linda s first punishment.

Linda had seen a picture in my magazine of a young woman, totally nude and stretched across a padded bench with her vagina gaping wide. It had had such an effect on her that she could only think of that as being the way that she wanted to be "dealt" with. The woman in the picture was being hit with a whippy rattan cane and the welts were standing proud on her skin, her breasts were squashed down hard on the bench and her face was screwed up in pain. This was what she wanted to endure.

Problem number one, I did not have such a cane or for that matter a bench, although I did have a substantial basement, so we had a venue.
It was Linda`s suggestion, which once again took me by surprise, that we should take the train to London and visit said bookshop in Soho, (which also sold canes and restaints etc) and purchase whatever we needed .

When we arrived at the J.... shop and went inside Linda really surprised me. I had thought that she would find it at the very least "scary", but not so, she had no qualms about picking up canes and tawses and swishing them about.
This of course brought the attention of the manager and he wasted no time in coming over and offering assistance. "if you would like to try them out we have a back room" he said. Linda looked at me " would you like to?" she asked. I didn`t know what to say, but my pants were the most uncomfortable that I had ever known. Linda noticed my erection and turned to the manager and said "yes please we would".

I was to say the least "bowled over". As the manager led us through a rear door I couldn`t help thinking that perhaps she was going a bit to far to quickly, but what the hell its her butt.

I have to say the" back room" , so called, was absolutely amazing. It was equiped with everthing one could imagine and right in the middle of it all a leather padded adjustable bench. I saw Linda`s face blush crimson at the sight of it but she didn`t hold back. Seemingly without any apparant worry she took up a cane and "swished" it through the air, then turned and offered it to me. I took hold of it and for the very first time I felt a very a real thrill.

Linda, still obviously fully dressed, layed herself across the bench and spread her arms and legs. I wasn`t sure if she wanted me to swipe her or not and then she looked round at me and nodded. My god, the tool in my pants had become an almost uncontrollable monster. I had never felt so good yet also nervous. Having never done this before I was scared of making a mess of it and hesitated. At this point the manager stepped forward and said "could I help you sir, if you would allow me, this is how its done". With that he took the cane and measured up to Linda`s Bottom then he drew back his arm and slashed the cane full across both cheeks of her bottom.

Linda`s reaction came just a second or so later, "aarrrgh.. ooouch" and then she jumped up and grasped her bottom, rubbing furiously. Her face was a picture, screwed up tight and red as a pillar box. Then the manager said , "good gracious, thats not good enough young lady, you must never get up untill you have taken your full punishment, now get back over there" and he literally pushed her back over the bench, "now, the minimum is always six so spread your arms and legs and keep in position, understand," whilst holding his hand in the small of her back he then continued.

I had never seen anything like it, Linda didn`t struggle she just lay there and took it, noisily of course , but she did take it. when she got up she rushed over to me ,tears in her eyes and wrapped her arms around me. I hugged her and kissed her forehead. " Now, do you really want to do this", I said. She looked up at me through tear filled eyes and said "yes, I do".

As we left the bookshop Linda took my hand and squeezed and almost skipped along, there was no doubt in my mind that she felt really good. In her other hand she proudly held and displayed the six canes that she had bought.
As we boarded the train for home Linda turned to me and said " that is how I need you to be, you have to show me who`s boss, I need you to be strong about it OK?"

I nodded my understanding and smiled, she didn`t know what she had coming, but she would find out soon enough.

To be continued........

Satans2006
03-15-2007, 03:03 PM
thanks for the new chapter.

freedom37803
03-15-2007, 03:12 PM
Thanks for the new chapter. You're doing a great job on this story.

badlybent
03-15-2007, 06:47 PM
Generally I think I would find such a slow build up boring but you are doing it so well that I love it. Very good writing.

davesmistress
03-15-2007, 08:12 PM
Thanks Whisky...coming along nicely

Whisky
03-16-2007, 10:41 AM
We had only just arrived back home ,our journey had been punctuated by knowing grins and terrific eye contact, no need for words. As we stepped inside Linda could wait no longer, she immediately threw her arms around me and kissed me full on the lips, our kiss lasted a long time but at last we detached and looked into each others eyes.

"Right" I said "before we do anything else we have to deal with you, and properly this time". "Firstly, Whilst I lock all the doors, I want you to undress completely and fold all of your clothes very carefully and place them on that chair (which I pointed to). When you have done that you will stand in the middle of this room and place your hands on your head, you will hold your head up and bring your shoulders back and chest out. Your feet will be approx 12 inches apart and you will stand there without moving untill I decide to deal with you, is that understood"?

Linda`s mouth was agape with surprise, her face showed her initial resistance but then she remembered what she had said to me and bowed her head in mock compliance.

I went around all of the doors and then checked the neighbours ( by telephoning)none of them answered.

When I returned to my lounge the sight which met me took my breath away.
There she stood as per my instruction, her whole body on view to me, and what a fantastic woman she was. From her gorgeous Marilyn Monroe shaped face and hair down to her pert little mount of venus with a short cropped, but thick bush of aubon pubic hair. I have to admit I really wasn`t interested at that point in punishing her, all that I wanted to do was to lay her down and spread her apart and sink my manhood in to the hilt.
Discipline, thats what was needed, for both of us, I needed to put my carnal thoughts to one side and give a priority to her needs.

With a lump in my throat and an even bigger lump in my pants I said, " Right Linda, you will now make your way down to the basement where you will recieve your first official judicial punishment, which will consist of six strokes of the cane laid across your buttocks at one minute intervals, move".

Linda did exactly as I said. Once in the basement I had her kneel on an old armchair with her fore-arms on the floor and her bottom stuck up into the air.

"Now Linda, you must obey implicitly, if you do not, then you will force me to take even tougher action against you , do you undertstand". I saw her face flush as she became more and more aware that I really did intend to take full control. "Yes-um sir", she said.

"Very well, now listen to me very carefully, you have been found guilty of the heinous crime of desertion, yes this will hurt I have no doubt, but you know that it is true. Since the death of your husband you must have thought that you had got away with it, but you havent and now it is time for you to pay for your sins. I intend that you will feel every stroke to the fullest extent of its capacity". For one fleeting second I thought that I had gone to far as I realised that Linda was sobbing her heart out, but then it occured to me that this is exactly what she needed, to face her guilt in all its awfullness, so I carried on.

"You will remain in this position throughout your punishment and untill I give you permission to get up . If you try to cover yourself or attempt to rise untill permission is given then I will have no alternative but to tie you down and complete the punishment. You will also count each stroke and god help you if you miss one, is that understood"?

Linda nodded her head and squeaked out a "yes sir". So far so good, Linda really did seem to be taking this seriously, but I wondered what would actually happen when I started "laying it on".

As I walked around behind her with a cane in my hand I couldn`t help but peek betwen her legs, after all it isnt every day that a man gets to see a beautifull woman in such an exposed position and oh boy I could easily have changed my mind, I "itched" to take hold of her sex and squeeze and touch and probe. I tried hard to forget my erection and carry on with the job in hand.

With that in mind I measured the cane across her "cheeks", I drew back my arm and brought it down with what I thought was a reasonable amount of force, there was a"swish" followed by a meaty sounding "thwap" as the cane embedded itselfs into her bottom cheeks. It took a second before she reacted but oh boy did she react, her screech must have been heard by all the neighbourhood mongrels, her legs shot straight out and her head flicked back, her back arched and her body convulsed, tears flooded her face.

Surprisingly she made no attempt to cover herself or get up, or even to rub her bottom, she just lay there sobbing. After a minute had passed I steeled myself and hoped I wasn`t going too far, " Right come on then get that bottom up where it belongs, five more to go". Painfully but without argument she slowly raised her bottom and waited. I brought the cane down smartly to her bottom, about an inch above the first impact.
Her reaction was much the same but this time she "bucked", and my god was that sexy, seeing her bottom move in that way made me wish that I was impalled upon her, I could easily imagine the way it must feel. By god I wanted her so much.

The next four strokes came and went in a blur of purple welts and sexy girations and buckings, seeing her sex lips between her legs as she writhed and bucked was almost more than I could stand.

Linda was hysterical and couldn`t stop crying but she stayed in position. I left her like that for a few minutes to allow her to calm down.

"Right Linda, now, lets have you upstanding, smartly now with your hands upon your head and your shoulders back as before".

Slowly and racked with sobs Linda stood up, placed her hands on her head and looked at me through tear filled eyes.

That was it I could hold out no longer. I dont know if it was just my carnal lust or weather it was the sight of her with a well stripped bum but I took her into my arms and lavished her with kisses.

The next morning I had hardly stirred before she was onto me. Our lovemaking of the night before had been indescribable and we both wanted more.

To be continued....

freedom37803
03-16-2007, 10:52 AM
wow you're really flying with these chapters...great stuff...thanks

Satans2006
03-16-2007, 12:20 PM
damn man you going for a record?

davesmistress
03-16-2007, 04:08 PM
Thanks whisky...another great chapter.

badlybent
03-17-2007, 02:18 AM
Getting better all the time. Now she's right well fucked isn't she.

Whisky
03-18-2007, 08:39 AM
That day was to be the first day of the rest of our lives together, starting as we meant to go on, we spent the whole of the day naked, walking about the place and doing things without giving it a thought. Of course most of the time we spent exploring each other and having the most fantastic sex of our lives.

Linda was the happiest that I had ever known her to be, and I, well, what can I say, Eldorado doesn`t even get close

freedom37803
03-18-2007, 09:04 AM
That's an interesting little tease...hope to see chapter 7 soon

Whisky
03-18-2007, 11:23 AM
For all the time that I had known Linda we had been nothing but friends. There had been no inuendo`s , no flirtations, and definitly no aspersions to sexual desire. Yet, in the course of one week , or just over, we had become everthing to each other, we had confided, explored and discovered, eventually to become an "item".

I suppose that is the key, between us there was no expectation, therefore no inhibition , so, everthing imaginable, became possible.

How many people, who at first sight did not look possible, have actually confounded the pundits.

History of course shows us the answer.

Over the next few weeks we did an awfull lot of talking, as you might imagine. To say that we were totally alike or that we completely agreed on everything would be wrong, in fact, quite wrong, but, we did agree on one thing . That we were completely different, but it was that very difference that made our union possible.

Our differences actually brought us together. As the French would say " Vivre la difference".

To be continued........

freedom37803
03-18-2007, 11:33 AM
thanks for another great tease to chapter 7...lol

Whisky
03-18-2007, 12:07 PM
Six months later, myself and Linda had started our own business. It had come about as a response of Linda`s previous "councillor", whom we had befriended.

Shelley, for that was her name, had been so pleased at Linda`s progress that we had taken her into our confidence and explained to her what had actually taken place between us. At first she had been shocked, not to say sceptical, not so much the sexual or emmotional content but the "punishment" part of it.

Once Shelley began to understand the portent of what had happened between us and why, she became far more understanding.

So it was that eventually we ended up offering our services to a wider audience, with all, at this point in time, refered to us by Shelley.

We now had eight women coming to us for "help". At first, it had been extremely nerve racking, not just for the recipient but for us also.
This was a very different situation, first, we didn`t know these people, second, we had little idea of their needs, and of course, what they might be able to take as a result. So it was very much a neccessity that Shelley was involved from the outset.

The first lady that we were asked to help, suffered from the same kind of guilt feelings as Linda , so it was fairly much the same kind of scenario.

Right from the start, her name was June, she was incredibly difficult, not wanting to accept her "punishment".

So I stopped and I said to her, "Look, you feel guilty because you consider that you have sinned, nothing else has worked for you, you deserve a good thrashing, coming here and wasting my time makes me feel like giving you a good hiding just for the hell of it. Now make up your mind, either get out of here or get your arse over that trestle and accept it". June had been so shocked by my comments that she turned and laid across the trestle. I gave her all the "gen" about not moving or covering herself and counting etc.

When I hit her with the cane with maximum force I expected her to jump up and beat a hasty retreat. Instead, she screamed her head off but she held her position. At the end of her dozen strokes she was completely hysterical but she hadn`t moved. I then told her that she would have to spend some time in the "corner", with her hands upon her head and that she must not remove her hands or touch herself, or that I would put her back to the trestle for more. She was devastated but complied.

It was nearly three months before we had any feedback and Shelley turned up , out of the blue as it were. Shelley told us that June had completely changed. Our "treatment" had worked.

To be continued.....

freedom37803
03-18-2007, 12:53 PM
very nicely done

davesmistress
03-18-2007, 04:34 PM
Thanks whisky...on my way to chapter 7

davesmistress
03-18-2007, 04:39 PM
Another nice addition whisky...thanks

davesmistress
03-18-2007, 07:03 PM
Thanks Whisky

badlybent
03-19-2007, 12:19 AM
A wee-tad short but not a bad tease. Bring it on. Let's have some beef. Hahaaa!

badlybent
03-19-2007, 12:34 AM
Ah ha. There's the beef. Another nice addition. More details though would be nice. Please.

Satans2006
03-19-2007, 11:07 AM
thanks Whisky

Whisky
03-19-2007, 12:32 PM
Our second Lady was a very different "kettle of fish", her name was "Tamsin".

According to the brief from Shelley she was an extremely difficult person to deal with and had what was known as an "attention deficit disorder". This of course meant that she was want to be very unpredictable and had been know to be, on occassion, even violent.

Tamsin was twenty six years of age and single, she had no children. O n her first visit to us it became obvious that a "sensitive" approach was not going to work. I had met this type of person before and knew from experience that the only way to "deal" with her was on a one to one basis, with me having to be extremely strong and focused.

Tamsins first words to me were "I dont know why I bothered to come really, nobody can help me, Im just a cunt, Im not worth helping, you might as well give up on me now, everybody else has, even the courts".

I looked at Tamsin and stood up. " I have a job to do, I dont give a fuck what you think of yourself, or what anybody else thinks. I just happen to believe that everyone is worth something and sometimes it just needs someone to point out exactly what it is you`re good for. Now, it could be that you are just good for nothin, or, maybe you`re just good for fuckin,or perhaps you just need a little discipline, a little "tough love", just enough to allow you to see the good in yourself, perhaps even the chance to sample what you never got as a child, even if you dont like it". "Thats where I come in, your treatment has been paid for and I intend to give you the benefit of all that I know and if that means that I have tie you down and gag you off then so be it".

The expression on Tamsins face was "magic". Shock, Horror and disbelief.

Before she had time to recover I stood right in front of her, cutting off her escape route> "Now, I aint takin no for and answer, either you cooperate or I will tie you ,strip you and then beat the hell out of you, Whats it to be"?

To be continued.......

freedom37803
03-19-2007, 01:30 PM
Thanks Whisky...great stuff

Satans2006
03-19-2007, 01:51 PM
another good chapter.

davesmistress
03-19-2007, 08:07 PM
HUmmmm sounds like a bit of trouble coming....thanks Whisky

Whisky
03-20-2007, 02:53 PM
The wild right handed punch from Tamsin wasn`t exactly unexpected but I only just managed to duck in time. As I did so I allowed the inertia from her action to turn her so that I could grab a handfull fo hair and placed my hand firmly between her legs and lifted her up bodily from the floor.

I have to say that her giving me the opportunity to do this really turned me on, she felt really good, I would have liked to keep my hand there a little bit longer, to feel her warmth and softness, was just superb. I could not be entirely sure but in my opinion she actually , although shrieking the opposite, quite liked it. Holding her close and smelling her femininity was intoxicating.

Her shriek of surprised indignation and her foul mouthed insults were not lost on me and I made mental note that at some stage of her "reckoning", that this little "hussey" would pay. I firmly and without further ado "walked her to the trestle. Her struggles became wilder and wilder as she realised with mounting horror that I really meant to carry out my threat.

Having got her to the trestle I literally forced her down across it and tightened down the waist strap so that I now had time to do whatever I wanted without having to struggle. First I took hold of her left ankle and pulled her leg as wide as I could and tied it tightly in position. Tamsin by now was starting to panic but try as she might she could not undo the waist strap. I then took her right ankle and pulled her leg wide amid threats of the most awfull fate to befall me if I didn`t let her go this minute.

Now, Tamsin was tied across her waist and both ankles, but her hands were still free, which is exactly what I wanted, for now I was going to strip off her clothes. As I started to do so , first pulling up her skirt and taking hold of the waistband of her knickers she tried desperately to stop me, but of course it was impossible for her to do so, even although her hands were free.

Having beared her bottom and thighs I went and stood in front of her.
Without warning I hit her hard across her face with the flat of my hand and then backhanded her . "All right you "cunt" lets do it the hard way". "I actually enjoy doing it the hard way because I get to hit your arse with a cane and see your private parts as you writhe in agony, you see you wont even think about that , all that you will think about is how much it fucking hurts. By the time Im finished with you I can guarantee that you will regret it". "Oh.... and yes if I feel like it I shall fuck the shit out of you, and if you really are good for nothin then it really dosen`t matter does it. So I might as well just finish tying you off and do my job, now how do you feel about that."

Tamsins face had changed dramatically, her eyes were like saucers, her skin pallid and off white. I grabbed her left hand and pulled it down to tie it to the trestle,,, and she burst into tears. "Please, I am really sorry I was just scared, I I didn`t mean what I said". " I take it you didn`t mean to try and punch me either then "? I said . Tamsins eyes gave away the lie. She hung her head sobbing.

To be continued.......

freedom37803
03-20-2007, 03:23 PM
very good...can't wait for more

davesmistress
03-20-2007, 08:22 PM
Great Whisky....thanks

Gloryboy
03-21-2007, 05:16 AM
Very nice. Please write more.

badlybent
03-21-2007, 01:41 PM
Man you are really into cliffhangers. Well it works. Nobody can't just not come back to see what happens. Good job.

Suthernlady
03-21-2007, 01:44 PM
Whiskey likes to tease and dangle....and I looooooove it! Thanks...will be back to check for more!

Whisky
03-21-2007, 03:30 PM
I tied her real tight, I wanted her to know that I and only I was in control.
I refused to look her in the eyes, I wanted to take away the only thing she had left , eye contact. I knew that she would "plead" with her eyes, they all did and I wanted her know that there was absolutely no avenue for sympathy.

I could feel her eyes following my every move, so when I selected the instrument of her downfall she could not fail to see it. I selected what I considered to be the most viscious and appalling looking instrument that I had. I had bought this cane from a retired head teacher, it was approximately 30 inches in length and a quarter of an inch in thickness, but its "awfullness" lie in its "nodules" which covered its entire length.
It was indeed a wicked looking instrument.

There was no doubt in my mind that this particular cane would be very hard to endure. I had bought this cane with a certain "Lady" in mind, and had not thought that I would want or wish to use it on any other, but, on this occasion it seemed quite appropriate.

I deliberately "swished" the cane through the air and then took my time inspecting each "nodule" intimately. As I did so I could see her from the corner of my eye and the strain upon her face was evident.

I carried on my preparations flexing my cane and swishing it with tremendous vigore, taking aim at an imaginary target. The more that I exagerated and practised my swing, the more intense her stress and discomfort.

I moved behind her in one fluid movement, her eyes following every step, her head cranned around to watch me, her eyes searching me out.

I laid the cane across her "cheeks", I heard her "squeak" in anticipation, I drew it back and......held.. for a second, before .... walking away, I needed a drink.

I heard her sob and wail, from the corner of my eye I saw her hang her head , I saw her strain at her bonds , her tears gushed from over strained eyes. I would teach her, boy would I teach her.

I poured myself a quadruple shot of a well known single malt and downed it, what a fantastic feeling, thank god for the scots , god bless em.

I turned , Quickly , and without warning and laid the first stroke full across her buttocks.

Suthernlady
03-21-2007, 03:43 PM
Cool...will check back for the rest later...thanks!

Whisky
03-21-2007, 04:21 PM
The Sound of a cane landing on an unprotected behind is like no other.
To me it was wonderfull, to the recipient it was also like no other but of course for a different reason.

Tamsin, taken totally by surprise, had not had time to "tense up", so the cane had sunk into her flesh unchallenged, and gone "deep". The resultant, what could only be described as,earthy animal grunt/squeal response was like no other.

Her body arched, her bottom cheeks twitched, her thighs strained as she tried to contain the terrible hurt inflicted upon her. As her breathing caught up with her feelings she wailed and begged with all her might, promising things she could never give.

I didn`t give a "fig" for her. This "cunt" had it coming. I then visited another seven or eight strokes at full strength, I didn`t keep count, what the hell.

Tamsins body took on another persona, quite detached from her normal self.

When she had calmed down and her body had stopped writhing I took stock.
Did I feel good? or not?

Ok boy did I feel good, and now I looked at her body, not from a punishment point of view, but my libido point of view. Did I want her? Yes of course I did, but like this? no, not like this.

I wanted not just her body but her soul. If I was to have her then she would have to beg, and by god would she beg.

I stood in front of her and this time I looked at her straight in her eyes. " You are a "cunt", you were right, you are good for absolutely fucking nowt.
" I thought about "having " you but you aren`t good enough, in fact I wouldn`t touch you with a barge pole".

Tamsin convulsed in tears, "please, I am so sorry , you are right I know you`re right, but, I cant help it, I need your help, please help me, please.

I walked away and left her. a little time on her own is just what she needed.

After about 15 minutes I returned. Tamsin was still sobbing. " Right cunt, Do you want to change or do you want to stay as you are".

Tamsin looked at me, "please sir I want to change, I really do," she said.
"Ok" I said, "now listen to me, when I release you , you will stand in that corner with your hands upon your head and wait for instruction, you will not touch yourself in any way shape or form, that means even your buttocks. If you do, then I will put you back to the trestle and whap you almost to an inch of your life, do you understand"?

Meekly, she said "yes".

Ok , in two weeks time you will attend at the same time but this time you will be properly dressed. I want you to wear a dark blue "pinstripped" skirt suit with white frilly blouse and high heels, is that understood? A slight hesitation and she said "yes". "Ok but no underware, and woe betide you if you fail to turn up, understood, do I make myself clear"?

Tamsin nodded fearfully her bottom ablaze with fire.

Suthernlady
03-21-2007, 04:37 PM
Wow....great stuff....so you leave us hanging again!

davesmistress
03-21-2007, 07:55 PM
thanks whisky...keep them coming

badlybent
03-21-2007, 11:29 PM
Your one cane-tankerious guy Whisky.

badlybent
03-21-2007, 11:36 PM
He's a master at that SL. I think he cane keep on writing these forever. Or maybe he cane't stop. Thanks Whisky. It appears that you are having fun with us. Good going.

Whisky
03-22-2007, 11:17 AM
The door bell rang and there she was, five minutes early. Linda opened the door and motioned her in. I watched from a vantage point in my office.
Tamsin had arrived wearing a blue pinstripped suit and a "frilly" blouse and a pair of high heel shoes as ordered.

Linda pointed her to a place in the middle of the hall floor and told her to " position "herself. Tamsin stood where directed and hesitantly placed her hands on her head. I left her like that and continued to watch her, what would she do if I kept her waiting?

Tamsin stood quite still at first, but gradually she became more and more anxious and started to fidget looking around presumably to see where I was.

I crept out of my office and approached her from behind. Her arse looked absolutely stunning in that skirt. I gripped my "nodduled" rattan cane and swished it into her bottom with considerable force.

Tamsin shrieked and bound forward. "GET BACK ON YOUR SPOT NOW", I bellowed. Tamsins face was white with fear as she limped back to the spot.
"Did I give you permission to fidget and look around"? Tamsin almost burst into tears on the spot, I could see it in her face. "No, NNNNo Siir Im sorry really sorry, I I wont move again sir, I promise.

"STRIP Now, everything off and dont keep me waiting". Tamsin hesitated for just one second and started tearing her clothes off, tears running down her face. When she was completely naked she stood on the spot placed her hands on her head and at last remembered to pull her shoulders back and stick out her chest.

As she stood there her whole body strained, goose bumps formed everwhere, her nipples were strangely, erect. So much so that I had the most powerfull inclination to suckle them. My erection by this time was massive.

The sight of Tamsins neatly trimmed triangle of dark pubic hair almost "took" me over, god she was lovely, I wanted her and I wanted her real bad.

"Now, I want you to walk to the punishment room and place yourself across the trestle with your arms and legs spread as wide as possible, disobey me at your peril". Tamsin immediately started off towards the punishment room, keeping her hands upon her head, I followed.

To be continued......

freedom37803
03-22-2007, 12:11 PM
thanks...can't wait for more :)

Suthernlady
03-22-2007, 12:31 PM
Will check back later for more....thanks a bunch Whiskey!

Whisky
03-22-2007, 02:41 PM
Her bottom cheeks complete with livid welt were hypnotic. God she is lovely.

I watched her go to the trestle and lay across it. As she opened her legs wide I was treated to the most superb view of her womanhood. She placed her hands wide apart and waited.

I approached her from behind and said " Now , Tamsin, compared to last time, much better, however, when you are told to stand and wait you do not fidget and look around, but still much better. This week you will recieve just one dozen strokes, IF YOU ARE GOOD, and dont give me any trouble.

Tamsin groaned out loud and tensed up , "Please, thats awfull, why so many, I`ve been good , my bottoms only just started feeling normal again", and then she flooded with tears. I could almost have felt sorry for her but I hadn`t forgotten why she was here.

Without warning and purely selfish on my part, I reached forward between her legs and squeazed her sex and rubbed between her cleft. Tamsins head screwed round and her body tensed. I heard her sharp intake of breath.
She looked at me whilst blinking her tears away with a really puzzled look.

"Now Tamsin, it needn`t be all pain you know, sometimes pain and pleasure go hand in hand", I sqeezed her harder to emphasize the point.

Tamsin gasped, flushed and then "flooded" all at the same time, my hand felt her warmth and was saturated, in embarrasment she turned away and dropped her head. As I continued to knead and fondle her, her breathing quickened and her body started to move and arch, she was red hot, she couldnt help herself. Her legs had already been open wide but now she stretched them even wider, willing me on.

I put my other hand around her torso and took hold of her nipple and squeezed . Tamsin let out a deep gutteral groan, sweat rolled down her face.

"Oh God, Oh God Oh God. Sir please help me I need , I really neeeeeeed, OH iiii reeeeelly do need. Her head dropped , I knew that she was near her peek.

I took my hand away from her genitals and picked up my cane, stepped back and Swish------Thwap, brought it down across her globes with full force.

Tamsin shrieked and convulsed and then orgasmed all at once. Her body didn`t know which experience to react too first, Tamsin shook and spasmed from head to toe, giving off as she did so a sound which one could only describe as "primal".

For several minutes Tamsin kicked and spasmed out of control, crying and babling incoherantly, but otherwise holding her position. When eventually she was spent she held up her head and said. "Sir Please, for gods sake please help me, I mmust, iii need, please, please, .................FOR GODS SAKE PLEASE SIR ..................FUCK ME, I BEG YOU.

Well what can a man do, is it not our duty to respond to the guiles of a woman, you betcha. In a trice my manhood was in position and I wasted no time in providing her with what she needed, and boy was that worth waiting for, she was tight, but well lubricated and she wanted it so much, her vaginal muscles clamped me tight and didn`t want to let go.

Her climax didn`t take long to build and as she piqued yet again she lost control of her body. I had never felt anything like it, the "ripples and spasms" seemed never ending. As I slammed my manhood into her right up to the hilt her breathing was ragged and desperate, I exploded my seed into her.

After several minutes she returned to something close to "normal" and looked around at me with a real look of contentment. " May I get up now" she said.
"Definitely not I said, "you still have eleven cane strokes to come". Tamsins face was a picture, her mouth dropped open and her eyes wide and the look of shock and dread. "Bbbbut I thgought" she said, "ah well, now who gave you permission to think, huh. As I said ,"sometimes pleasure and pain go hand in hand, you`ve had your pleasure..............................

To be continued.....................

badlybent
03-22-2007, 06:24 PM
Your name should be Swish..ky. Lay on some more Bro.

badlybent
03-22-2007, 06:36 PM
Ooooo...You are a mean dude. Got to keep em in their place.

Suthernlady
03-22-2007, 07:21 PM
hmmmm....you get off on taking us almost there and leaving us....

Can't wait to read the reeeeeeeeest of the story....;)

Whisky
04-02-2007, 09:58 AM
"Now Tamsin, you will listen to me very carefully. Firstly, I intend that you will take your punishment without being bound, which means that you will have to discipline yourself to remain in position no matter how painfull it may be. Secondly, if you at any time release your hands from the trestle you will get extra strokes, and finally, if you continually release then I will tie you down. Is that understood" ?

Tamsin looked at me with wide eyes, turned her head away and waited.
The first stroke "whistled" its way to her bottom to land with a superb sounding "thwop" across her lovely meaty bottom. Tamsin tensed and arched emmitting a strangled "struuth, ooowww", but managed to hold on although her feet "strayed " and she had to pull them back in to place.
The second stroke landed just above the first, swish-thwop, "singeing its way into her flesh. Tamsins bottom bounced and twiched as she let out an awfull screech, her head "bobbed" down as her back arched and the tears flooded down her face, but she held on.

The third stroke caught her just at the line between cheek and thigh. Tamsin could control herself no longer, her hands flew to her scalded rear and she danced and skipped around the room rubbing her bottom for all she was worth.

"Get back over that trestle now", I bellowed.

Tamsin, with tears streeming down her face reluctantly complied.
"Please Sir, please tie me, please, I cant hold on , its too much, I realy cant, I want to take it but it hurts , please have mercy, tie me please". Tamsin sobbed, her breasts and stomach shaking and twitching .

to be cont,....

freedom37803
04-02-2007, 10:56 AM
Thanks for the new stuff :)

badlybent
04-02-2007, 01:27 PM
Thanks Whisky for another good chapter.

Whisky
04-02-2007, 02:34 PM
I obliged Tamsin and tied her tight by hand and foot, stepping back I decided that it would probably be less problematicle to finish her punishment quickly.
I proceeded to deliver the remaining strokes in a continuous stream. For Tamsin, continuous scream would be appropriate.

The sight of Tamsin straining and writhing from the effects of her punishment was enough to have me hard again. I reached between her legs and started to squeeze and rub, Tamsin was still sobbing but it wasnt long before her sobs turned to very different noises indeed. I knew that she was hurting but she was already starting to respond, her sex beginning to lubricate and her breathing pattern changing, then she began pushing her hips back towards my hand , the next thing I knew she was begging me to "help" her. Tamsin was "hot", I had no choice , she needed a man desperately, so what else could I do. I kid you not, she was fantastic. Feeling her tightness around me was just superb, I fucked her for all she was worth, plumbing her depths to very limit. When she came she was completely "lost" to pleasure, shuddering and convulsing time and time again. As for myself , well, what could I say, its a hard life but hey some one has to do it.

Eventually I untied her and had her stand at attention with her hands on her head in the corner for about 15 minutes before allowing her to leave.
I inspected her welts before she left and told her that I would expect her to wear "proper" school type knickers for the next fortnight and that she had better not be late for her next appointment. Tamsin promised that she would not be late and very stiffly walked out the door, her face a mixture of tears and redness with sparkling eyes.

To be continued............

davesmistress
04-02-2007, 07:58 PM
Thanks whisky...another good teaser...:)

davesmistress
04-02-2007, 08:07 PM
Thanks whisky.....a bit short...but good.

Suthernlady
04-02-2007, 08:57 PM
Thanks Whisky!

Whisky
04-17-2007, 10:36 AM
Of all the ladies that come to me for "therapy", the most unusual has to be Constance. Firstly, Constance is about forty years of age. Secondly, whilst she is certainly not unnatractive, she is not what you would call beautifull either, but, having said that , she does have a certain , "je ne sait que".

Constance, having been refered to me by a mutual friend, first came to me for an "introductory". Constance had never recieved any form of corporal punishment in her life, so of course to say that she was hesitant and nervous was an understatement.

I did my best to explain to her why it was sometimes neccesary to undergo such an ordeal and the possible benefits, but I dont think that she believed me. So, I suggested to her that she might perhaps try a sample of what she might , in my opinion, need.

Hesitantly, she agreed, god knows why, as it was very apparent to me that she really didn`t think this to be a good idea.

I explained to her that part of her "therapy" was actually "learning" to "trust".
I said at this point , with that in mind, that I would require her to undress completely, everything off, and stand in the middle of the room with her hands atop her head.

I thought at first that she was going to refuse, and I`m sure that was in her mind, but eventually, she looked at me long and hard and started divesting herself of clothes.

I have to say that I was very surprised. Her clothes had hidden what was a very well defined and extremely "sexy" body. Whilst she did not have a drastically curvacious body, she certainly did not have an ounce of fat. Her stomach was superbly flat, leading down to what could only be described as a pubic "bush", "to die for".
Her legs were well proportioned and her breasts, whilst on the small side, were well rounded and "sported" well formed and shapely nipples which stuck out like "twin canon". Constance stood in the middle of my office floor and slowly, oh so slowly, raised her arms and placed her hands on top of her head.
As she stood there I felt a stirring in my loins.

I then asked her to bend across the trestle and assume the "position". Legs spread wide and hands likewise. This she did, I then told her that as she had come to me for punishment that she must recieve "six of the best".
I then delivered six relatively light strokes to her posterior. Her reaction was not as expected. I had purposely taken it easy on her with a view to encouraging her to return for more.

Constance had turned her head towards me and in a pained expression said, "I expected to be punished properly, is that the best you can do?"

To say that I was surprised dosen¬t even get close.

To be continued.......

Suthernlady
04-17-2007, 10:51 AM
I like it! Can't wait for the rest....ah yes...perky nipples are fine arent they....

badlybent
04-17-2007, 11:07 AM
Whisky "strikes" again. :-)

davesmistress
04-17-2007, 04:05 PM
Thanks Whisky....another good installment

freedom37803
04-17-2007, 06:08 PM
thanks for the new chapter!!!

Whisky
04-23-2007, 11:26 AM
At first her attitude took me completely by surprise, then I must confess, it occured to me that she was actually not as innocent as she appeared.

With this in mind I measured the cane to her bottom and delivered an absolutley "swingeing" stroke which certainly made her "grunt", But that was all. I then hit her another eleven strokes. She did nothing more than "grunt" and wiggle her bottom, her hands were gripping tightly onto the rail and her feet, whilst occassionally moving out of place, were still where they should be. Her faced was creased up and her breathing "ragged", but otherwise she had held her composure.

In all my time I had never known a woman able to take this kind of punishment and remain composed.

I said to her," right, now is that better, or do you want some more"?

It took her a little while to answer, she was obviously having trouble dealing with the pain, but when she did I got another shock.

"NO , ITS NOT GOOD ENOUGH, YOU`VE HARDLY TOUCHED ME, you call yourself a disciplinarian, Ive had harder wasp stings than that, You`re a fraudster , thats what you are.

Since then I have learnt that Constance has the highest pain threshold of anyone that I`ve ever known.

After that session I invited her back for "free" in a fortnight to allow me the chance to reedeem myself.

A fortnight later and Constance was back in my "office", naked and looking as sexy as ever, this time I had constructed a real "birch", cut from local Birch trees. As I swiped the birch down upon her bottom for the first time it was really rewarding to hear her surprised screech and to see the scared look upon her face. Her bottom was quivering and twitching as I had never seen it do before, and I`d only just started.

To be continued............

davesmistress
04-23-2007, 04:54 PM
Thanks Whisky....great addition

Whisky
07-21-2007, 02:41 PM
Constance cranned her head around and looked at me in surprise, a pained look upon her face, I brought the birch down across her bottom again and was rewarded with a look of horror and panic all moulded into one, for the first time Constance was beginning to realise that I really meant business, I saw her expression and demenour change in that instant, her head drooped and her shoulders stiffened, the third stroke brought forth the first real hint of fear, her body shuddered and her voice broke into almost a shriek, her head "bobbed" and twisted.
The fourth stroke and her hands strained and twisted as she held on to the trestle, sobs burst upon her face followed by a curious wimpering noise as she tried to contain her agony, her legs shifted and knees "shimmied" together before she used ,I am sure, all her control to replace her feet to the correct position.

I lined up for the next stroke and "swished" it in as hard as I could, bringing it down not just acroos her bottom cheeks but allowing it to land just at the tops of her thighs. There is no other word to describe her reaction but complete "abandonment", Constance jumped up and grabbed both her bottom cheeks whilst hopping up and down on the spot and litterally "howling" and sobbing.

I could not have this, I immediately forcefully pushed her back over the trestle. "How dare you stand up", I shouted at her as I proceeded to fix her to the trestle with the waist belt, " How dare you defy me, you must never depart the trestle without my permission, you are here to recieve a just punishment for your "sins", I am here to ensure you get it and I will not have insubordination, NOW get your hands and feet back into position now this second or feel the pain of my wrath". Most of this was a superb act on my part,(if I say so myself) but the look on her face was pure magic. Im only guessing but I would say that at that moment it was the first time that anyone had ever taken, and I do mean "taken" comp-lete control of Constance and Constance knew it. Constance was feeling real fear and now she had no choice but to accept whatever it was that was to come for she could do nothing to stop it.

Her face crinkled up in a way that I had never seen before, her tears were continuous, her eyes stark and fearfull. I knew that she was about to start begging. I had never before done this to a woman and although it wasnt actually deliberate I have to say that I had a monstrous "hard" on.

"Please, please Im so sorry I, I, I, I thought, well that is , (more distraught sobbing) I, Ididnt expect, I mean God it hurts ,,,so much, I I cant take anymore, no more,,,,, please, really you are the best, nobody has ever hurt me before", she wailed. Constance hung her head and sobbed.

I have to confess I did feel sorry for her, I had never intended or expected that she would be so affected so easily, but now I knew that I must carry this through, I must show her no mercy, she must know that she must in future obey and that she cannot just opt out because "it hurts too much".

I stood in front of her, "On your first visit here you cast aspersions on my ability to discipline you properly, if you think that you can get away with that and then "opt" out, because "it hurts too much" you can think again, you have recieved just five strokes of this special birch, which I made just for you, I shall now lay another seven across you and you will discipline yourself to take it".

Constances face crinkled up like that of a little girl and she wailed and sobbed and shook her head. "NOOOOOOO Moreeeeeee NOOOOO Moreeee, then she started to struggle Tugging and straining against her bonds.

I delivered the next seven strokes amid a cocophony of shrieks and pleadings and eventually threats and then her anger came to the surface.

The names that she called me were unprintable and certainly showed me how wrong ones judgement can be, for I would never have guessed that such an apparently soffisticated woman would have known such language.

When I finished i allowed her to calm down before releasing her and when I did I forbade her to to touch any part of herself except to place her hands on her head and walk to the corner and stand and wait.

Constance didn`t argue but meekly stood facing into the corner and wimpering softly. Her bottom cheeks were extremely lacerated for the birch had been full of tiny buds and been soaked in salt water overnight, from her constant twitching and moaning it was obvious that the salt was finding its mark.

Aftert a good time had passed I stood behind her and said " Now Constance turn around, when you come here to me you will always do as you are told, never ever defy me, Understand? Constance s eyes were filled with tears, her face strained and her make up streaked all over her face, but her eyes found mine and she cast them down submisively and nodded her head.

"In one week from now at two oclock you will present yourself here to recieve your "cumuppance" for calling me names, is that understood"?

More tears filled her eyes and she looked aghast at the thought that she would have to come here again, but she nodded in agreement.

"Now Constance, I want you to answer me a very personal question and I want the truth, Are you a virgin?

Constances mouth dropped open as if she was going to tell me to mind my own business, then her head dropped and she whispered,,,, yes, and then burst into floods of tears.

I thought as much, I expected that that was where her problems stemmed from, rejection or at least percieved rejection is often at the foot of peoples problems.

"Very well Constance, we`ll deal with that on your next visit, so when I see you again you wil be clothed differently, I want you to go to the nearest sex shop and purchase a french maids outfit and the scimpiest knickers they have with the highest heels that you can find, you will not have a bra on and when you arrive I shall shave your pubis , is that understood"?

Constances face was total shock and disbelief but she didnt argue, just nodded. "Very well Constance you may get dressed but dont forget and dont be late, or else".

To be continued

davesmistress
07-21-2007, 03:40 PM
Thanks Whisky.....good chapter...been awhile for this one.

freedom37803
07-22-2007, 12:16 PM
Great to see a new chapter on this one...great as always

Suthernlady
07-22-2007, 12:30 PM
Yes I agree...glad to see the continuation...thanks Whiskey!

You're name always makes me wanna party...go to a football game and wooohooo for 4 hours. Haven't done that in awhile...that's for sure!

Whisky
08-09-2007, 10:29 AM
I watched as constance walked up to my door, she was wearing a long rain coat buttoned up to the her neck and high heel shoes, as she put her hand onto the knocker she hesitated, hung her head and slowly lifted the knocker.

I opened the door and beckoned her in, " stand on the spot and place your hands on your head immediately", I said. Constance hesitatingly obeyed.

Now Constance, firstly, you are 30 seconds late, when I give a time I expect that you will adhere to that, what is your explanation. Constance was visibly shaken,"I, I thought that I was on time, an intake of breath, It , it must be my watch, perhaps it is slow", she said , searching for an excuse.

"Rubbish, you didnt really want to be here did you? Dont even think about lying to me and why are you wearing that goddam awfull raincoat, did I tell you to wear it ? No of course I didnt, so why are you ? and dont give me any stupid excuses, you didnt want anyone to see you in your outfit did you ?
Well, did you ?

Constance bowed her head and sobbed. "No sir I didnt, I dont want to "birched" again sir, it really hurt and I dont want anyone to see me dressed like a -- a-- slut, sir. Im not a slut I really am not sir. Im a respectable woman".

" A respectable what? you call yourself a woman, well thats a lie isnt it to start with, you told me last week that you were still a virgin, so you cant call yourself a woman can you, and last week you stripped naked in front of me and showed me everything that you had, and you dont know me from Adam.

To be continued..................

davesmistress
08-09-2007, 03:45 PM
Good addition Whisky....thanks

badlybent
08-09-2007, 07:02 PM
Where do I get certified to practice this brand of therapy? The tell me all your problems crap I put up with for 13 years was very boring compared.

Whisky
08-10-2007, 10:24 AM
Tears streamed down Constances face, "I do try sir, I really do , I have tried to get a man but they all run away, I dont know why they just do, I would love to be a real woman and be loved by a real man but I just cant do it, I Im just a f f freak, they all make fun of me, I just want to be loved but they just want to fuck me and when I say no they just dissapear, why should I just let them fuck me, Im a woman not a slab of meat". Constance burst into floods of tears.

"Constance, has it ever occured to you that being "fucked" is not just one way, have you never felt an overpowering need for "pleasure", or wondered why these men appeared to want you for just one thing?

Constance shook her head, "no, the convent that I went too taught us that it was wrong to "want" for ourselves, that it was selfish and sinfull, we were always told that we must never allow a man to touch us untill after we were married and then only in bed and when we were covered up, we were only to open our legs to enable our husbands to penetrate us long enough to create children nothing more, the only other time that we were supposed to undress in front of a man was when he was a doctor of some kind which is why I have disrobed for you, because I am here for "therapy".

"Constance, have you never touched yourself at all, ever "?

"Yes sir, just once, whilst I was at school, it was -- really wonderfull but sister Francis caught me, I was taken before the whole school and humiliated then stripped and then caned, Ive never forgotten it sir, I cant forget it, I have never dared to touch myself like that since".

"Right Constance, bearing in mind that you are in therapy, and that you must obey me implicitly, I want you to remove your raincoat and walk with your hands on your head to the therapy suite, I would like you to do that now".

Constance did as she was told and dropped her raincoat onto the floor, I have to say she looked absolutely srcumpscious, her french maids outfit allowing a good view of her french knickers as she walked and her bottom cheeks peeping out as she walked brought my "hard on" to an almost impossible level.

Once in the therapy suite. "Constance you are to remove your knickers and bend over the trestle, do it". Constance did as i asked then with a tearfull expression on her face she bent right over the trestle and took hold of the bar as she had done last week. "Last week I birched you and I know that it hurt you, this week I intend that you will feel the birch again but a little different this time, you see Constance what you need is what I call reversion therapy, that is, you need to be, as it were, re-programmed, what you have been taught at school, is in fact many years out of date and this is what is causing you your problems. Now, first of all you need to be able and you must learn, to trust, firstly me and then eventually a man of your choice, so you will now open your legs as wide as you can and I am going to tie your ankles to the upright so that you cannot close your legs, dont even think of defying me, unless you want a repeat of last week". Constance didnt hesitate, I tied her ankles in place and stood back to look at her from behind, my god she was so delectable, a superb arse with the most tempting vaginal lips pouting between her legs, just asking to be "fucked", and fucked hard.

"Now Constance, how does this feel", I put my hand between her legs and squeezed her sex lips and rubbed her and kneeded her clitoris. Constance squealed and tensed, shaking her head, "no sir please dont do that, sister Francis said that I would go to hell if I allowed myself to feel that kind of pleasure, please sir no, dont do this", then I inserted my finger into her vagina and rubbed carefully and squeezed two fingers inside her.

"Oh my god no sir, please, have mercy on me for my soul will be lost sir, I cant take this sir please, ooooooiiiiiyyy No Nooooooo ", a sharp intake of breath, her face turned very red, then I took my hand away and picked up the birch, swash thapp, as it landed on Constances cheeks. Her screach and subsequent leg "shimmiing" was enough and then Constances orgasm was upon her, she couldnt stop it, it rippled through her body like severeal mini tidal waves, her bottom clenching and her Vagina twitching in a most seductive way, then she collapsed into a flood of sobbing and head shaking, I hit her again, this time lower on her thighs and then again but this time bringing the birch up between her legs, allowing those tiny little buds to find a very tender mark. Constance screamed and shook and then she shrieked again as she realised that she was headed for another dose of illicit pleasure, but she couldnt stop it, tears streamed continuously down her face and then it happened, this time more powerfull than before, Constance shrieked and shreiked and for the first time struggled against her bondage, her legs cycling together and twitching uncontrollably. I let her struggle and moan, then when she had calmed down once more I stood before her and said, "well Constance, what would the nuns have thought, I guess they would have punished you very severely, wouldnt they? As I flexed the birch in my hands Constance looked at me and with a shocked look on her face she started to beg. " No , no no ,no, please oh no not the birch for gods sake no i cant please no I cant I really cant please sir I beg you please mercy mercy mercy!!!!!!!!!!!!

To be continued.........................

davesmistress
08-10-2007, 03:54 PM
Thanks Whisky...another good chapter

badlybent
08-10-2007, 05:03 PM
Great chapter. Looks like Constance is going to end up a "satisfied" customer after all.

Suthernlady
08-12-2007, 12:21 AM
Very good...very intense.

sjfrockerdude
08-17-2007, 01:39 AM
its a very good story but please no more cliff hangers D:

davesmistress
08-17-2007, 01:44 AM
Hahah well thats how this Author writes...cliff hangers...he writes them as he posts them....you get used to it and actually look forward to more.

Whisky
09-11-2007, 12:53 PM
"Well Constance, so you cant take the birch, heh, so what am I to do to you then, I suppose , if you asked realy nicely I might touch you again and give you some more illicit pleasure, but then why should I, why should you get all the pleasure ?

I walked round behind her, her head twisting round to follow me, her face creased into a grimace whilst she emitted short little gasps and whimpers, shaking her head as she did so.

"Please sir no more birch I beg you. Swish thapp, "yeeeaaagh, noooooooooooo, please no more", swish thwapp. "Yeeeearrgh no more, for gods sake please, please take me, fuck me, have me, fuck me, I want to be fucked, oh please, please.

Well, what can a man do when a woman, an atrractive woman, pleads for mercy and to be fucked. As I entered her she gasped with pleasure, there was no doubt, I layed my hands on her back and thrust into her, she was extremely wet and her body just took over, her vaginal muscles gripped me tight and then she squealed as I burst through her inner defences, but then she pushed her arse3 out towards me, Constance was red hot and didnt want to be denyed, I thrust into her as hard as I could, by god she was a wonderfull woman . It wasnt long before I felt her body beginning to writhe and then she broke, tears gushing forth, and then she convulsed in pure ecstasy her whole body shaking and rippling with the effect of a massive orgasm. I could feel my own orgasm approaching and held off as long as I could. Constance was completely lost to her pleasure and for several minutes did nothing but moan and shake.

I slid my manhood out of her and went to stand in front of her. "Constance, from now on this is your master". I held my manhood in front of her, she looked at me and then back to it and nodded. "Yes Sir I know it, I accept it,Please sir, more, Im hungry sir, may I have more sir please I have been so starved sir. The nuns were wrong sir".

"Good Constance but now we have to be carefull dont we, that you dont go and have it away with any Tom Dick or Harry, so Constance untill next week at the same time you shall wear this.

The chastity belt was made of leather lined alluminum and fitted in such a way as to prevent sexual intercourse but at the same time allowing the use of the toilet. The look on Constances face was pure magic.

"Please sir I cant wait untill next week, why that would be pure torture sir, please dont lock me into that, Ill be good I promise". "Im sure that you will Constance and this will just make sure wont it, now up you get and dont forget same time next week, ok.

davesmistress
09-11-2007, 01:23 PM
Great to see you back again Whisky........thanks for the addition