PDA

View Full Version : I saw my daughter-in-law..chapter. I-VI

must66
02-22-2007, 07:40 AM
I was out one night with a buddy of mine sitting at this dance club bar type place that was a couple of towns from where I live. It wasn’t the highest class place but it was middle of the road kind of place. We happen to be sitting near the rear of the place across from each other in a booth. We had drank a couple of cocktails and were watching the band set up. Since we were both divorced we hoped to find a couple of ladies to have fun with.

The music had started and we danced with some of the single women that were there. Going back to my seat my buddy said to me, hey, isn’t that your daughter-in-law Sue over there. He pointed to where he thought she was. I looked but really couldn’t see through all the people. I told him maybe my son is here, then said I was going to walk over that way and see if it is them.

I was almost to the other side of the dance floor when, sure enough there stood my daughter-in-law. Looking at her I thought my son is one lucky son of a bitch. Sue was a real knock out. I even had a hard time keeping my dick down whenever I saw her. She was only around five foot three, 105lbs, blond and blue with the nicest chest I had ever seen. They looked to be a 34C cup and they didn’t sag a bit. I know because I have seen her in a t-shirt without a bra. Then there is her rear end. Nice round bubble butt that each one of her cheeks would fit in each one of my hands. Just the rite age too, just turned 28.

I was just about to walk over to her, but I didn’t see my son. I took a couple of steps her way when some guy stood up and put his arm around her. I stopped dead in my tracks and actually hid behind one of the partitions. I watched as the guy put his hand on Sue’s face and brought his lips to hers. I could see their mouths open and their tongues play with each others. The guy even slid his hand over her tit while they kissed.

Oh fuck, I thought to myself, should I go over and just punch the fucker in the mouth. No, that wouldn’t change things and maybe Sue and my son broke up and didn’t tell me. I turned around and went back to my seat. My buddy had run into a lady he knew and told me he was going to take off with her and he would catch up with me the next day. I thought I would hang around just to see what was going on.

I walked outside for a smoke and went to a phone booth to call my son and see if I could find out any information whether they split up or what. My son answered the phone and I said, just thought I would check in and see how you are doing. He said, great dad, I’m here doing some last minute work that needed catching up on. Sue went up to her folks place because her mom wasn’t feeling to good. Fuck, that little cunt, I thought to myself. Okay son, just wanted to say hi. Talk to you later dad, he said then hung up.

I began thinking back and thought about the times Sue seemed to be almost coming on to be, but thought that was just the way she was, real friendly. They was times when she would stand next to me with her blouse unbuttoned enough that I could look down it and see her perk tits. She would look up at me and give me one of her cute smiles. Also there were times she would rub up against me with her butt when there was plenty of room for her to get by without touching me.

I didn’t want to think that way but now it started to make sense. I think the girl likes to tease and play around. Great, why was my cock starting to get hard. I guess it was because I was thinking that this girl did what she did to me because she wanted to.

I went back into the club and still had the same seat as before. I could see Sue on the dance floor and she was having good time and so was a few of the guys around her. She had on a mini skirt that was pleated and as she spun around or moved quickly side to side her skirt would flair out and you could see the lower part of her panties. She also had on a top that showed a bunch of skin, from just below her boobs to the top of the skirt. It was a button down and was real tight around her. You could see the outline of her beautiful tits and the tip of her nipples as they poked out through the top.

I stayed there for a couple of more hours watching her drink and becoming loose. The guy she was with was having a great time feeling her up whenever he got the chance. Sue never tried to push his hands away at all. I could see that they were getting ready to go so I walked over to the place that I watched her from before. She was getting ready to stand when I look at her and her legs were spread wide apart giving everyone in front of her a nice look at her panty covered pussy. I could tell she knew what she was doing. She quickly look around to make sure she was being looked at. They got up and headed for the door with his hand cupping her ass.

I made my way out the same door between two couples trying to hide myself. Once outside I made my way along the fence and ducked down behind the car that was next to them. I could hear them talking.

He had his arms around her and was leaning against his car. Um you feel real good baby, she said to him. And you look good, he told her. You really think so, she asked? We could ask all the guys inside that you let get a peek at you and see what they say. Did you like me doing that, she said as she tilted her head to the side? You know I do. I love it when you act like a sexy slut. Can’t you feel how much I liked you showing off. I watched her push her body against his. Well big boy your rite. I can feel how much you enjoyed having other men look at me.

I want you to fuck me good tonight and I want to feel your cock as you fuck me in my mouth. You can cum in my mouth and I will drink it all, she told him. Lets go, I have to be home by ten in the morning and I want to have enough time for you to fuck my brains out.

I watched as he lifted the front of her skirt up and put his hand inside her panties and finger fuck her rite there. I want your pussy slut, he said to her. I want to eat you then fuck you and eat you again. Hurry before I pull your fucking cock out rite here and ride it not caring who sees me do it. They hoped into the car and took off.

I couldn’t believe how hard my own cock was rite then. My son’s wife was doing things that I had always wanted my X-wife to do. I always wanted her to let me look at her nice body. I even wanted to see her being fuck by other guys as I watched. I only got her to do it once but she was so fucked up she could hardly remember it. That happened a year before she took of with her first cousin.

I finally got home about 45 minutes later and still had a somewhat of a hard dick. I took her picture from my desk and brought it into my bedroom with me. Taking all my cloths off and getting on the bed I looked at the picture as I stroked my cock. It was like I was talking to her. I asked if she wanted to try her father-in-laws cock. I was pretending like I was telling her that I want her to fuck one of my friends. I was so turned on thinking about her I shot my load of cum so hard the first one went clear over my head and hit the wall behind me. I shot four more times making a total mess of myself.

I was thinking, what the fuck am I going to do. Do I tell my son. Do I try and fuck her then tell my son. All I knew was that I really wanted some of that pussy and to have that body under me while she told me all the nasty things she would like to do.

PART II to follow

davesmistress
02-22-2007, 08:05 PM
Veery hot must66...thanks and looking forward to part.2....:)

badlybent
02-23-2007, 12:06 AM
Super good start. Looking forward to the next part.

JackBNimble
02-23-2007, 05:09 PM
Interesting start! I hope we'll see another chapter soon!

freedom37803
02-23-2007, 07:21 PM
Thanks for sharing that!

ilovebigtits10
02-24-2007, 05:09 PM
Excellent so far..can't wait to read more!

lester
02-24-2007, 06:38 PM
I smell a blackmail plot ahead. Good for him, i'd do my daughter in law too if I could! Made me throb, reading your story...good begining!

JIGSAW
02-25-2007, 01:02 AM
Great story so far must66, looking forward to part 2

must66
02-26-2007, 03:58 AM
After cleaning myself up I just plopped down on the bed and looked at Sues picture. I must have fallen asleep, because the next thing I know it is 9:30 in the morning. I look down and there is my daughter-in-laws picture on the bed. Just a quick glance of it got me hard again. I was thinking about she most likely got fucked real good last night.

I took a hold of my cock again and pumped it in and out. God I’d like to fuck you, you fucking slut, I said to myself as I looked at the photo. I knew I really meant it too. That was fucked up of me to think like that knowing it is my son’s wife. Honestly, my son is a great guy and the two of them have a good thing going. Great job, new house and cars and it looked like they were totally in love with each other.

I took my shower and thought I would take a drive to my son’s house to see how she would react after being out fucking some other guy than her husband. I pull up to their house and I see Sue just getting home. My son spots me and waves as he kisses Sue before she goes through the door. I jog up to the door and give Jimmy a hug and he lets me in the house.

Sue was standing there looking a bit tired and I walked over to her and give her a hug, not wanted to change anything that I normally do. I took in a deep breath trying to see if she smelled of sex. I thought I caught a hint of seamen smell on her but it was very faint. Jimmy asked her how it went with her mother. To which she replied, not to bad, but I was up almost all night taking care of mom. In my head I was thinking, since when does a mom have a dick. She said she was going to talk a shower and asked if I was going to stay around for a while? Sure Sue I should be here when you get out.

Jimmy and I went into the kitchen and I helped him make breakfast for him and I, plus a plate for Sue when she came out. We were eating when Sue walked into the kitchen. Her hair was still wet and she had on a deep scoop t-shirt top and a pair of those shorts that were kind of tight around the ass but had over sized loose leg holes. Jimmy got up and fixed her a plate while she sat down across from me. Her hair was hanging down the front of her covering her tits. She grabbed it and swung it back over her shoulders. Her hair had made the t-shirt wet and I could see her tits perfectly through the material.

Jimmy was reading the newspaper and didn’t notice me looking at Sues chest, but she did. All I was thinking about was how nice they looked through the shirt and those stiff nipples made my breathing labored. Finally my eyes moved up to hers and she was looking rite at me with one of those looks that says, got ya but I wanted you to see them. Still looking at me she put her arms in the air and stretched. I thought my balls were going to send a message to my cock telling it that they were going to shoot my sticky fluid out to relieve some of the pressure. I turned my head and began to think of a brick wall. It worked as I managed to stop the flow before it started.

Wouldn’t you know it, the table top was made of clear glass. Sue was talking with me, about what I couldn’t tell you. I was looking at her fine legs. Working their way up her legs I watched as she let them fall apart. My God what a view I had. With her legs spread apart I was looking at her pussy lips and they began to open up rite before my eyes. Damn, it was beautiful and I really wanted to get under the table and lick it until she couldn’t take it anymore.

Jimmy started to get up and asked if I was going to stay for a bit. He said he needed to go to the office to finish up a couple of things and that he would be back in about two hours. I am not sure son, I have some thing to do also. Oh come on dad Sue said, you can hang with us young folk for a while. I will stay for a bit and see how it goes, I told them.

Jimmy headed out the door and Sue said I could go watch some sports on the tube while she continued getting dressed. She said she had to change because her hair got everything all wet. I got up and went and turned on the TV and sat in one of the chairs against the wall.

From where I was sitting I turned my head and was able to look down the hallway into the master bedroom. The door was wide open and I saw Sue walk back and forth in front of the doorway. The first time she walked by she was lifting her wet t-shirt over her head. She stood there rubbing them and tweaking her nipples. When I saw her the next she was removing the shorts. Again she stood there playing with herself. She had to be doing this for my benefit. She could see me looking at her if she looked into the mirror that was hanging on the opposite wall.

My cock was trying to poke its way through my pant and I used my hand to push it back down. Sue yelled out to me, Hey dad do you want to take a swim? The pool is heated, she said. It was early but this was summer time and it has been real hot. Did she think I was that old and needed the water to be warm? That would be fine honey but I don’t have a swim suit, I yelled back to her. You can put on one of your sons, I am sure it will fit you. Come on back and I will hand you one, she yelled.

I walked down the hallway and when I got to the doorway she came out from behind the door. She had a towel around her body the way women do. But I could see the tops of both her nipples as she didn’t have the towel high enough. She reached out with the suit and said I could try it on in the hall bathroom. With me still in the doorway she turned around and dropped the towel to the floor. Walking away I was looking at one of the finest asses I had ever laid eyes on. I quickly turned and went to the bathroom.

While I was in there Sue knocked on the door and said, I’ll see you at the pool dad and I heard her walk away. The suit fit but my dick was still a bit hard so I had to wait until it got a bit softer. Finally I was able to leave and go out back. There was my daughter-in-law in one of the folded out lounge chairs. I had to blink my eyes a few times when I saw her. Her suit was almost not even there. The top just did cover her nipples, but the fullness of those tits were in full view to anyone that was around. The bottom part of the suit was a string on either side attached to a triangle that was about the size of a postage stamp.

I had to take a seat real fast as I know she would be able to see what was growing from the front of my suit. She was reading a book, but I couldn’t see the title of it. How does the suit fit daddy. That was the first time she ever called me daddy, it was dad all the times before? Just fine honey, I told her. I see you must have gotten yours on sale because they forgot to use enough material. Oh daddy, these are the latest things for women who want to keep their bodies tan. Well it must be working because you sure have a great tan, I told her, and she did too. Thanks, I try to keep it looking good, she answered me. You must do a lot of exercising and dancing to keep in shape like that, I kind of asked her? She got a strange look on her face when I asked her about dancing but she said, um, ah, yea I try to.

A few minutes went by when she asked if I would mind putting lotion on her back for her. Mind, not at all, I told her.
MORE SOON

Suthernlady
02-26-2007, 09:51 AM
Wow must 66....can't wait to read the rest! Thanks!

Satans2006
02-26-2007, 11:41 AM
nice

(no idea why this is in incest.)

must66
02-26-2007, 12:21 PM
She rolled over thank God, my cock was sticking out pretty good rite then. When I took a seat on the edge of her lounge chair it looked like she didn’t have on any bottoms to her suit. All there was is this tiny string going around her waist and in the middle was another string that went between her beautiful butt cheeks, but I could only see about three inches of it as the rest was between those butt cheeks.

I began at her shoulders and as soon as I touched them I heard a sigh coming from her. She asked me, daddy would you please untie my top so it doesn’t get stained with the lotion. I think I can manage that, I told her. I did as she asked and I dropped the pieces I untied as far away from her body as I could. Peeking around a little I could see the nice round shape of her tits pressing against the lounge chair. I started to rub more lotion again, below her shoulders and across her back. I let my hand go along her sides feeling the sides of her tits as I went. Ummmmmmmm came from her lips when my hands touched the side of them. That feels so nice daddy, she told me. I am trying to be a gentle as I can, I answered her back. Your doing great daddy.

I was at her hip but lifted my hand so I wouldn’t get lotion on the string that went around her body. I finished with her back stopping where the string started. If you don’t mind daddy would you continue doing my legs for me. I would appreciate it very much, she asked? My pleasure, I told her, trying to let her know I was enjoying what I was doing.

This time I started at her feet, putting my fingers between her toes spreading them apart working the lotion everywhere. I put both hands on her left leg and began to rub the lotion on the back, to the outside and inside of her already tanned legs. Working my way higher I watched as she spread her legs a little wider. I could now see a bit more of the string. Going even higher, almost to her crotch. She opened her leg a bit more and now I had a great view of her pussy lips as they rested on either side of the string. My dick felt like it had its own heart, the way it was beating. It was actually jumping with each beat of my heart.

My hand came to within an inch of her pussy lips when I started on her right leg. Rubbing the lotion in like I did on the other leg she raised up and looked back at me. Her eyes were half closed when she said, you know you have such soft hands and a gentle touch. I thanked her while my eyes were glued to her tit that was now showing. She stayed like she was for over a minute, only her eyes were now closed.

What was going through my mind was that I wanted to tease her and get her as hot as I could then do nothing. I wasn’t so sure I could do it though. Looking at those nice moist pussy lips and her hard tits made me so fucking horny I could have burred my face between her legs with no problem.

Again she raised up and looked back and said, daddy I know it is asking a lot but would you mind putting some lotion on your little girls fanny. Your hands feel so good I am not sure I could get the energy to put it on myself. Was she telling me that I was turning her on so much that she needed me to touch her ass? Okay I told her, I will do that for you.

When I put my hands on her cheeks she again spread her leg farther apart. My eyes went straight between her legs. What I saw would have made most men cum in their pants. Most of that beautiful pussy came into view and damn did it look fine. I have seen a few pussies in my time but never one that looked like my daughter-in-laws.

I rubbed the lotion into her cheeks using more pressure than I had on any other part of her body. I would pull her butt cheeks apart with every other stroke. She kept saying, uuuuuuuuuummmmm oooooooohhhhh, that feels so nice daddy. I let my finger slide across her little brown hole a few times and she really moaned when I did that. I also brushed the back of my hand across her pussy whenever I could.

I finished and grabbed a towel and wiped my hands on it. Awwww, she said as I got up and quickly sat on my chair. My cock was still hard as a rock and I didn’t want her to see it. (Yet that is). God that was unbelievable daddy, you have the nicest hand of anyone I know. Now was my chance.

Even better that the hands that were rubbing you last night, I asked? Lifting herself up again she looked at me with a worried look on her face and said, what are you talking about? I’m talking about the guy you were with at the bar last night, I was there also. It wasn’t me you saw, she said. Come on, do I look like a total dumb shit, I asked? But, but, I, she was stumbling all over her words. I watched you almost all night, then even followed you into the parking lot. I believe you said something like you loved showing yourself off and being a slut and couldn’t wait to have his cock in your mouth. Did you swallow too honey, I asked her?

What are you going to do dad, she said, starting to cry? Are you going to tell your son? He would kill me if he found out, you know that don’t you? Your fucking lucky I didn’t kill you last night, I yelled at her. My son means everything to me and you have put me in a position that I really don’t like. What are you talking about, what position, she asked? Weather to tell my son or make you my very own little slut. You make my cock so fucking hard I could spread those legs of yours and fuck the shit out of you rite now. I want to eat your cunt so bad until you can’t walk for cuming so much.

Are you telling me I turn you on that much. The way you were teasing me as I put lotion on you, yes, look how turned on I am. I stood up and dropped my suit. The biggest and hardest cock I have ever had shot out and stood straight up. My God daddy, your huge. There she was using daddy again.

Well what is it, do I tell my son or are you going to be daddies fucking slut and do anything I tell you to do? She got off her lounge chair and on her hands and knees came over to me. She took a hold of my cock and looked up at me and said, with a cock like yours daddy I want to be your fucking slut and suck and fuck you all the time. She wrapped her lips around my hard one and began sliding up and down it. I could feel her tongue on the underside of my shaft making me want to cum quickly.

While she was blowing me I told her I had better never see or hear that she had gone out with anyone but my son and that she had better be the best wife any husband could ever want. I took a hole of her head and began to pump my cock hard into her mouth. I’m going to cum slut. Take all of daddy baby juice then get on your fucking back because daddy is going to eat that fine cunt of yours until you beg me to fuck you.

davesmistress
02-26-2007, 12:31 PM
Another good chapter Must66....I see the next also...on my wayyyy

davesmistress
02-26-2007, 12:37 PM
Very hot indeed must66....thanks for the additions..

Satans2006
02-26-2007, 12:41 PM
nice one.

badlybent
02-27-2007, 12:55 AM
Well Satans it isn't literally. But who cares. It's a hot story. Wish I had a slutty daughter-in-law.

badlybent
02-27-2007, 01:00 AM
Absolutely hot Must. Thanks. Write another one. You done good.

dealwithit
02-27-2007, 11:18 AM
I waited till the end of this installment to reply...nice story you have going there!!! I hope to see more of your writings!!

Tigrok
02-27-2007, 12:15 PM
Very descriptive! I enjoyed how you built up the tension! Thank you!!

must66
03-01-2007, 02:03 AM
I knew my son was due home anytime now but I was still real horny. I told my daughter-in-law to go and change into something that would show her body off and that she was coming with me for awhile. What about your son, he should be home soon, she said? Leave him a note and tell him you had to go out for bit. Just then the phone rang and she picked it up. It was my son. He told her that it was worse than he thought at the office and he would have to stay most likely until late tonight. Okay honey, she told him and said she was going to take me out to dinner, if it was all rite with him. Of course he said to her, that will make my dad happy. Have a good time and he hung up.

She headed for her bedroom and I went into the den to play with myself as I thought about making Sue a bigger slut than she is now. I didn’t hear her come back out and she was standing there watching me stroke my hard cock with my eyes closed.

Are you thinking about me daddy, she said? I kept my eyes closed and told her, I sure am. Umm, tell me what your are thinking about. It must be good to get that beautiful cock of yours so hard. She came over and sat on the floor in front of me. I opened my eyes just a little and saw the short skirt she had on. Her legs were spread wide as her fingers started sliding up and down her slit. Tell me daddy, I want to hear what you are thinking about.

Baby I was thinking of how nice it is going to be and how good it will be when I am watching you being fuck by anyone I want to see you with. Is that how you want your slut to be daddy? You want to see your slut daughter-in-law fucking other men so you can watch me? You love cock, from what I can see, I told her. I know it will turn you on knowing I am watching you as you try and tease me to make me want your more. You would like to make your father-in-law one of your cockhold men instead of being my fucking slut. And I want to watch you try.

Daddy do you think I would try and do something like that? I want to be yours and do anything for you, she said. I could tell by the tone of her voice that all she really wanted was to fuck with my head like I am sure she had done with my son.

Daddy my pussy is getting so wet, will you fuck me before we go anywhere? No honey, lets go rite now. She stood up and that is when I noticed she didn’t put on any panties. Her top was a button down and very sheer. Her nipples could be seen with no problem. She had also put on her make-up a little heaver than usual. That’s my little girl, dressed to be seen. Are you going to take me anywhere special daddy? I told her we were going to this little seedy bar I know and shoot a bit of pool. But daddy look what I have on, she said, in a tone of voice that sounded excited. I know honey you will fit in perfect.

In the car driving to the bar she noticed some CD’s in the back seat. She turned around while I was at a stop light to see what kind of CD’s they were. Hanging over the seat her short skirt rode half way up her butt cheeks. With her legs spread a little I could see her perfect pussy lips rite between her legs. I wasn’t the only one either. There was two guy around mid thirties walking across the street. They were looking through the windshield at my daughter-in-laws behind. One of the guys looked at me and gave me the all rite sign with his fingers. Are they still looking daddy? The little slut knew what she was doing all the time. Yes I said, and they sure like what they see. Oh daddy, just thinking of us playing pool got me so excited I wanted to warm things up for you. Before the guys were out of sight I quickly reached over and put two fingers into her very wet cunt. Daddy don’t stop, that feels so good. The light had changed but I kept fingering her. She was so wet the moisture was running down my fingers. Daddy your going to make me cum, she said. I didn’t want that to happen yet so I pulled my fingers out. Ohhhh nnnooooooo, why did you do that, she asked? I want you on the edge slut not on the finish.

I pulled into the parking lot and saw only four cars there. It was a small place and I was glad that it wasn’t very crowded. I got out and walked around to Sue’s side of the car to open her door. Why thank-you sir, it is nice to know a man that knows how to treat a lady. Sliding out her skirt was around her waist as her feet hit the ground. You like that don’t you daddy. You just love to look at your daughter-in-laws pussy. I like showing it to you too. I love the look on your face when you see it. Lick me daddy before we go in, please. I need to feel your tongue on my clit. Lick me, oh please daddy, just a little. God just looking at that pussy made my head spin, then she put her hands on either side and pulled her lips apart. There was no saying no. I dropped to my knees and stuck my tongue out, moving real slow towards her cunt. I moved slow so she could watch as my tongue got closer to her. Yes daddy hurry, lick me, she said. I let the tip of my tongue just touch her hood covering her clit. Oohhhhhhhhhhh fuck, she damn near yelled. Harder, good, yes, more, came from her lips. I pushed my tongue inside her covering her now extended clit. Her hands went to the back of my head and pulled me tight to her. My tongue slipped off her clit and stabbed into her tunnel. Rite there daddy, I love you, I want you to fuck me.

I stayed down on her for only another fifteen seconds or so then pulled away. You can’t stop now, I need it so bad, she said. Baby I will fuck your lights out later on, but rite now you are going to be daddy’s little slut, you want to be a tease don’t you? It’s not fair daddy and I am going to pay you back for it too. Your daughter-in-law is going to be the biggest tease and slut you have ever thought about. When I am finished your going to want your son’s wives cunt so bad you will beg for it. Listen you little slut you better be careful what you say. Don’t forget who’s the boss here or should I just go and call my son? I’m sorry daddy, I got so turned on by you that I wanted to make you want me, she explained. There will be plenty of time for you and me baby. Now pull that skirt down and lets go inside.

NEXT: INSIDE THE BAR

davesmistress
03-01-2007, 05:33 PM
Excellent chapter must66..thanks

Satans2006
03-01-2007, 05:56 PM
omg this is great. the guy is such a ass. She deserves it.

badlybent
03-01-2007, 10:53 PM
What Satans said. I couldn't say it better. You've got a great story going. Can't wait for more.

JIGSAW
03-04-2007, 12:36 AM
thanks for sharing must66, very hot story so far.

cato
03-04-2007, 07:28 AM
This is a great post

must66
03-06-2007, 08:54 AM
We walked to the front door and I opened it for her. I could just tell that with the light behind us everyone inside would be getting a clear view of Sue’s shape. It was a bit dark inside so my eyes had to adjust for a second. When I could finally see good, I was rite every eye was on my little slut. She played up to real well also. Swinging her hips side to side and with a couple of the buttons undone on her blouse they could see the round shape of her tits.

We walked over to the bar and took seats on the high stools. The bartender came over to us and his eyes were glued to Sue’s chest, but he managed to ask us what we wanted. I ordered two rum and cokes.

There was three pool tables set off to the side and had a ¾ wall protecting people from being hit if one of the balls came flying off the table. There was someone playing at each table so I wrote my name on the board. Walking back to the bar I could see that Sue had turned to the side so she was now facing me. Looking at her she had her legs parted a bit, but not enough to see all the way to her pussy. For me, I was thinking of her being looked at by all the guys in the place and that started to make my dick get stiff. By the time I took my seat I had a full blown hard on. Daddy I didn’t even have my legs apart enough for you to see me, she said. Wow, did I do that daddy, she said as she pointed to the pole poking out the front of my pants? Yes you did honey, you always make daddy’s prick hard.

She was taking a sip of her drink when I leaned over and whispered in her ear, just thinking about your beautiful cunt makes me so hard. Even more is when I know someone else is looking and you know they are. Yes daddy keep talking, tell me more, she asked. It would feel so good to me baby if I put my hand on your leg and moved your skirt up higher. I was telling her this as my hand was doing what I was telling her.

Uuummmm, show them daddy, let them see you pushing my skirt up. God I am getting so wet daddy!! I really want to tease them for you daddy, show them my pussy. Am I turning you on now Mr. Johnson, she asked? The way she called me Mr. Johnson made my dick jump. Slut, I whispered a bit louder to her. Your slut Mr. Johnson, she said.

Just as I was having a great time one of the tables in back opened up. I told Sue I would go in and try to win the table so she would be next to play the winner, Hopefully the winner would be me. The guy I was playing was around 35 or so and not a bad player either. It just so happened that when I was younger I owned a pool hall just outside of Santa Cruz, Ca. I had not played in a long time but I managed to beat the guy.

It was harder than a normal game because during the game I watched as the daughter-in-law was exposed to me and a few other guy that were around her. She kept my cock so hard it wasn’t easy trying to hide it and shoot pool at the same time.

Hopping off the stool Sue walked over to my table. I damn near had to laugh as every guy in the place had their eyes following her as she walked. She didn’t disappoint them either, her cute tight butt cheeks bounced as she was walking. She got a cue stick as I went to break. I hit a fairly good shot but nothing went it. Sue was next and she looked over the table and sunk the next three shots. It was to bad that her shots were facing away from mine and every ones view, I could tell that as she bent over to shoot her skirt had ridden high over her fanny.

I thought I would fuck with her a little so I went over and stood next to the ¾ high wall where no one could see the bottom half of me from the bar room and I was turned so the other tables couldn’t see me either. My daughter-in- law was lining up her shot when I unzipped my pants and let my hard cock stick out through the zipper hole. Looking at her shot then up at me her eyes got real big as she spotted my hard one. I wrapped my hand around it and began to give myself a slight stroke. Licking her lips she went back to take the easiest of her four shots and blew it bad. Her shot wasn’t even close.

I sipped my drink as she came over to me. Putting her hand on my dick she whispered to me, so you like to cheat do you Mr. Johnson. You know two can play at that game. Now I was at the table ready to shoot. I think she forgot about the other guys playing at the other tables because she stood facing me and started to slide her skirt up the front of her leg. Her pussy began to show and her finger was sliding along her slit. To my side I saw that the two guy playing at the next table had spotted Sue as her skirt became high enough for them to see her cute little pussy. I took my shot and made it.

The guys looking at Sue were now standing together and they both had tent polls in the front of their pants. I used my eyes to motion to her that she was being watched. She looked their way and gave them a smile. She slowly lowered her skirt. I scratched and she got a ball in hand. Which meant she can put the cue ball anywhere on the table. She had a nice shot from the side of the table. As she leaned over for her shot again the guys got a nice view of her cunt. She made her shot but in the end I won the game.

My daughter-in-law took a seat against the ¾ wall as the next name on the board came up to play. It was George, a fellow that I had played before plus he lived just down the block from me. He came up to me shook my hand and leaned over and said, looks like your having fun. His eyes turned to look a Sue. We weren’t really friend, like I said I had played him a few times and we would talk if we ran into each other. Good score, you old fart, he said. Wanting myself to look good I told him, if you only knew.

I broke and sunk the three ball. Made two more before missing. I walked over to where George was talking to Sue. I said, George this is a friend of mine Sue. Sue this it George. He went to shoot and Sue asked why I told him I was your friend? Just to look good honey, just to look good. You are a nasty old man Mr. Johnson, she said, But that’s okay, I’ll make you look good, she told me. Sue picked up her feet and put them on the foot rest of the chair. I watched as she parted her legs enough to show herself off.

I was looking at George as he got ready to shoot. His eyes kept going from the cue ball to Sue’s legs. He had a slight grin on his face and Sue was smiling back at him. He made the shot and lined up for his next one doing the same as he did before, Sue’s legs, the ball and back again. I guess he couldn’t take looking at her pussy and make the shot, because he missed real bad.

I started to get on a roll making shot after shot and only had one ball plus the eight ball to make. I looked over at Sue for the first time since I started my roll. Old George had his hand under her skirt and it was moving up as I readied my shot. Sue’s mouth opened in a circle like she was going ooooooooohhhhhhhhh. I knew that he had touched her pussy. I took my time with the shot but finally took it. It went in, just like George’s finger. I walked to the other side of the table and watched Sue place her hand on his arm and move it in and out. I blew the shot on the eight ball and started walking towards them. George pulled his hand out from under her skirt and put his finger in his mouth. I stood next to Sue while he went to the table.

Well, I said to her? I knew you would be watching daddy. Am I a good little slut for you, she asked? That you are honey. Now I want you to fuck him. But, she said. No buts slut, take him in the bathroom and fuck him, I told her. When your finished come out and we will go.

It was my turn again and I sank the eight ball. The three of us headed back out to the bar. But not before Sue gave the two guys at the next table another really good look at her pussy. We talked for a minute when Sue got up and headed for the restroom. George said he had to go also a minute later. I sat there with my cock jumping around in my pants as I thought about Sue taking his old cock up her snatch.

Wow, that was quick, Sue came back out after only two or three minutes. George followed a minute later. I told George we had to go and I would see him sometime. He said thanks a million as his eyes were all over Sue.

I opened her door for her and thought I saw a bit of cum on her leg. I got in and Sue scooted over next to me. How was it you little fucking slut, I asked her? Disappointing, she said. He had the smallest dick she had ever seen and he fucked like a rabbit. She told me he came before she even got started. She put her hand on my pants over my cock and said, but he sure made your little slut horny. Would you like to fuck my wet pussy daddy? It’s nice and juicy for you. Want me to show you? She lifted up her skirt and I saw George’s cum leaking from her cunt. UUUuuuuummmmmm daddy, you could slide rite in and fuck me nice and slow. I want to feel and look at your big cock going in and out of your daughter-in-laws cunt. Fuck me daddy, I want you so bad.

My cock was leaking pre cum from listening to her. I pulled into this empty little league ball park parking lot and stopped. I opened my door and grabbed her hand and pulled her out. With Sue in tow I pulled her around the fence and put her against the back stop behind home plate. As soon as she hit the back stop her skirt came up and my pants went down. She spread her legs and I got between them. My cock in hand I rubbed the head all over her slit. It was getting coated with George’s sperm.

Oh yea daddy, spread his cum all over. Push it inside me with your cock. Fuck this slut, give me what I need daddy. Once the head of my cock found her opening it damn near fell in. Old George must have cum a quart. Her cunt was so slippery I had to wait until some of his cum was forced out of her before I could feel the sides of her cunt walls. Fuck it felt so good. I told her I was going to fuck her so good. I was slamming her against the back board so hard I was afraid I might hurt her. I love it daddy, harder, fuck your slut harder. God I love your cock.

After a good five minutes I was getting ready to blow. My daughter-in-law was bouncing all over the place so I knew she was also ready to cum. My cock looks so good going in and out of that pussy. Can you see my cock fucking you, I asked her. I saw her open her eyes and look down. Oh daddy that’s so nice, oh yea, give it to me. Keep sliding that thing in me, it looks so fucking good. Ooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh dddddddddddddaaaaadddddddddyyy, I’m going to cum all over your beautiful fucking cock. Gggggggggggggooooooooooooddddddddddddd yyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss.

I pulled my cock out ant held it against her clit. I started shooting my cum in hard spurts on her clit. I could see her juices flowing over the head of my cock as I kept shooting my cum against her. Before I blew my last load I shoved my cock into her as deep as I could and humped her hard trying to get deeper. I actually began to fall down and took her with me. She landed on top of me. Looking at me she said, your unbelievable, never have I been fucked like that before and she pressed her lips to mine.

Ten minutes later we were still the same, kissing and rubbing out body’s together. Let’s bet back my little slut, daddy is going to fuck you in your bed like you should be.

badlybent
03-09-2007, 08:15 PM
Great Story Must. Really great. Hope there's more.

davesmistress
03-09-2007, 10:22 PM
Damn must66..that was a hot chapter indeed...thanks

must66
03-11-2007, 03:01 AM
Driving back to my son’s house I had the pleasure of watching Sue play with her pussy. She would look at me and say things like, I love your cock father-in-law, just think you can have this little pussy anytime you want it. She was talking with her eyes closed so she missed the hard on she was giving me. You make me feel so good daddy, I only wish I had known that you wanted me sooner. I could have sucked my father-in-laws cock so many time before. I never did tell you that I had a few wet dreams about you while I slept next to your son. I would wake up and my pussy would be dripping wet. Jimmy even fucked me on one of those mornings and told me how wet I was. When he put his cock in me I was thinking that it was your cock and I came as soon as he put it in me.

She finally opened her eyes and saw my cock poking against my pants. Ummm daddy likes to listen to his little slut, does he. Does it turn you on knowing how I feel and think about you? She put her hand on top of my hard cock and began to rub it up and down. Oh daddy let me tell you more and how much your little slut get super hot doing the things you like me to do. You have no idea how good you make me feel when you want me to show of my body to other men. I get so wet when you tell me to do that. But when you told me to go and fuck George I thought I was going to cream my panties just listening to you. But I really wanted you to be there to watch him fuck me. I wanted to look into your eyes as he shot his cum into my cunt.

She was stroking me really good as she talked to me. It felt so good I even began to moan. Yes daddy, you like that, she said as she unzipped my pants and reached in and popped my stiff cock out. I’m going to jack my father-in-law off, she told me. She moved the skin of my cock up and down spitting on it to lube it up. Daddy make me fuck for you. Turn me into your good little slut. I want to be a nasty girl for you and do anything you can think of that will turn you on. Watch me daddy as I spread my legs wide for you so you can see whoever you want putting his hot cock in my pussy. You can watch him put his big pole slowly into me and then fuck the shit out of me shooting his hot creamy baby juice deep into me.

Your going to make me fucking cum, I told her. I would love to see you take big cocks up your slut cunt knowing how much you love the way it will feel. I want to see you fuck someone that knows you and my son. I can tell that you would really love that, I told her. You know me to well daddy. Taking some cock from a friend of ours makes me want to cum. Every time I see him he will think of the time he had his cock up your son’s wife.

That did it, I was shooting spurt after spurt into the air. Do it daddy, keep cuming. Are you thinking about me being fucked by one of Jimmy’s buddies? In my mouth daddy, she said as she put her lips around my cock. Mmmuuulllllffff guuuullllppp came out of her mouth as she was getting the last shots of her father-in-laws cum.

I was so spent I damn near wrecked the car. After sucking all the juices from me she lifted her head and put her mouth against my ear and told me, you know I think I love you, you old fucker. No one has ever gotten me to do the things that you can. Deep down inside me I knew that she was doing what she did for me because she wanted to and not because she was nervous that I might tell my son about her.

I pulled into the driveway and looked at the clock. I told her we had better pass on fucking in her bed as it was getting late and Jimmy would be home any time now. She agreed but wanted me to come in for just a minute. We went inside and she said she was going to change real quick because all her cloths were wrinkled. I sat down in the kitchen to wait and see why she wanted me to come in.

Sue came out in this unbelievable looking dress. It was a pull over and it was nothing but fish net. I could see her complete body with no problem. I don’t know how but my cock started to get hard again. Well I see you like my outfit, she said as she looked down at my cock. She walked real slow passed me and stood at the kitchen sink. Looking over she shoulder and in a sexy voice she said, daddy babe your little slut has never been taken from behind by you. Don’t you like the feel of my ass against you? Come on daddy, come over here and make your daughter-in-law happy. Just one last time before hubby gets home. I wee-wee want it bad, she said in her best baby voice. I stood up undoing my pants as I walked her way.

She hiked up the back of the fish net over her fine ass, telling me how much she wanted to feel my big cock from the rear. She bent over the sink as I got behind her pressing my cock against her butt cheeks. Nice daddy, you feel so hard and nice touching me. She spread her legs telling me to come and get it. Give me one good final fuck you stallion.

She was wet as ever as the head of my cock sank between her lips. Oh God yes, deeper daddy, give it to me deeper. I pushed the rest of my cock all the way inside her in one push. Your ass is so soft honey, I told her, it feels so good against my skin.

We were fucking like it was the first time. Talking nasty to each other and my hands going all over her body. We both looked out the window and saw my son driving down the street. Daddy don’t stop yet, please we still have a little time. I didn’t want to stop either, I was getting ready to fill her up with my seed.

Oh daddy, Jimmy is home, keep fucking me, she said, don’t stop. He is getting ready to pull in the driveway daddy, fuck me. The thought of getting caught by my son was driving both of us insane. Let me take long slow strokes up you cunt baby. Oh yes, he is getting out of the car daddy, go slower, fuck me slower, she kept saying.

I’m going to fuck you real hard, you fucking slut. I jammed my cock into her so hard I could feel the cum running up my shaft. I pulled back and gave it to her again and again. Oh daddy I am looking at my husband while his father is fucking me so good and cuming inside me. Jimmy was on the walkway now and headed for the front door. There was not way I was going to pull out at this point and now way for Sue to change into something a bit more concretive.

I had my hand around her pulling her body into mine as my cock shot out the rest of my cum. Jimmy was at the front door when we heard the fellow next door call out to him. He turned and walked away, going over to talk to the neighbor. Sue started to cum all over my cock rite then and almost screamed that it was one of the best.

We parted from each other as Sue threw her arms around me and gave me a huge open mouth kiss. She ran to her bedroom to change and I took my seat again at the kitchen table.

Jimmy finally came in while Sue and I were talking at the table. Did you guys have a good time today and did my wife show you a good time dad?

mcholdrguy
03-11-2007, 04:25 AM
I love hot talk! And there sure was plenty in that tale!!

davesmistress
03-11-2007, 07:56 AM
great addition must66...thanks very hot...I like the images of over the sink.

cato
03-11-2007, 02:44 PM
This is incredibly hot!

One complaint though. You describe her as having a great rack, but from what I can remember, there has been almost zero boob-and-nipple play so far, not even a description of her tits since they got it on.

badlybent
03-11-2007, 04:07 PM
In fact you should almost name it hot talk. I love it. Sometimes when I'm writing I get so lost in a bunchof plot I forget it. Thanks for the entertainmnet must. Great work.

SexHottie
08-11-2008, 03:02 AM
ooh so hot:clap

Nomad
08-12-2008, 12:13 AM
Great story, thanks for sharing

littlestormy
08-17-2008, 02:30 PM
got to love slut daughter in laws.any out there?

dribblensqirt
08-21-2008, 09:18 AM
This stories so Hott it has to be revived for others pleasure
xx

dubie
09-11-2008, 06:56 PM
wow that was an amazing story

s_n_t4fun
02-19-2009, 02:10 PM
Good group of stories

Ethansask
02-21-2009, 11:46 PM
very hot story...loved it

WildBoy
02-22-2009, 02:37 PM
very exciting!

vnairborn
03-17-2009, 06:13 PM
my- how lucky that FIL- nice story- good job my friend

plumber71954
03-20-2009, 05:12 AM
WOW that was so fuckin hot what a tale of tales

frankjohnmoore
07-25-2009, 03:43 AM
that was a great story it should have been #1 , i am going looking for #1 tomorrow,

am_cutie666
10-02-2009, 03:47 PM
tht was a gr8 stroy

GothicKing
12-17-2009, 10:34 AM
Great story

ad12211
12-18-2009, 09:03 AM
great story

damnearadolla
09-09-2010, 06:37 AM
Very hot