PDA

View Full Version : My First Time

DDCooper2007
02-27-2007, 09:22 PM
This a story about my friend and I and the first time we had gay sex.

I got a call from my friend Ryan. Let me tell you about Ryan. He's about 5'9 and weights about 160. He has a massive 10 inch cock. I'm about 6 foot even. I have an 6 inch cock when fully hard. He wanted to know if I could spend the night at his house. So, I got the okay from my mom (we're only 13 at the time). So I pack up my bags and my mom drove me to his house.

We just sat around, played video games, and then have dinner at 8. I went to use the bath room and brushed my teeth. Then I got into my PJs. He said, "You won't need those for tonight." I didn't know what he meant by that. we played more games, then it was about 10ish. He stuck his head out the bedroom door, and then he came back in and shut the door. "Good they're a sleep." He walk over to his bed, where I was sitting and watching TV, and he ask me, what I thought about gay sex.

I felt a little unsure on what to say. "I don't know, I never done it before." He said, "So you want to do it with me?" I say "excuse me?!" I didn't believe what I just hear. I had a stunned look on my face. He repeated the question, "Do want to have sex with me?" Then he crawled up to me, and started to rub my cock through my pants. Before I could answer, he rammed his tongue down my mouth, and I was taken by surprise. I return the favor, and then he broke off the kiss. I was trying to catch my breath.

"Wow, Ryan, that was hot!" I said in between breathes. I was so turned on by this, my cock was so hard, it was straining to get out the confined space it was in. He notice the buldge in my pants. He ripped my PJs off, and he threw them across the room. I don't wear underwear when I'm in my PJs. My cock spring to action, like a little soldier. I took my shirt off. He began to suck my cock. I gasp with pressure, and almost cum right then and there. I mange to hang on and not cum. I pull out of his mouth, and He got up and got undress. I saw his the big tent pole in his pants.

I licked my chops, and he pull his pants down. I was totally stunned at the size of his cock. I studder to form words. "How...bi...bi...big is your cock?" He look down, and said, "I really don't know. I didn't have a need to measure it...." I started to suck on his really big cock. I could see the blue vains bulging out. I started to gag a little. I could feel his head in the back of my mouth. He whisper, "Oh, god, that feel good. Don't stop." I gave him head for about 10 mintues. He said, "Oh shit, I'm about to cum!" He try to pull out but, I grabbed him by his ass, and he send streams and streams of cum into my mouth.

I drank as much I could. then I let him go, and he shot the rest load on to my chest. I push him onto the bed, and I gave him a big kiss, and pass some of his cum on to him. He took my kiss, and he said, "Damn, I taste good." I couldn't help but laugh. "Yeah, you do." I lay down beside him, and he started to lick the rest of his cum off my chest, and he made his way down to my cock. My cock was still hard, and he started to lick it, and I couldn't hold it any more, and I seen my cum over his chin and into his waiting mouth. He drank it all down, and didn't miss a drop. I got up and put my PJs on and he did the same, and we fell asleep around 1 in the morning.

davesmistress
02-27-2007, 09:29 PM
Thanks for the story DDCooper...not to bad...if this is your first story thanks for sharing it with us.....And Welcome to the Forum

Suthernlady
02-27-2007, 09:31 PM
Yes thank you for sharing your story...hope to see more from you!

Satans2006
02-27-2007, 09:34 PM
thanks for the story

DDCooper2007
02-27-2007, 09:37 PM
Thank you. Yes, this my first time. I'm sure it won't be my last.

dealwithit
02-28-2007, 09:57 AM
Spellchecker would have helped you with this one...also the past/present tense kept changing on me...good storyline tho...Thanks for the story!

johnex1316
07-31-2010, 06:36 PM
kewl ;D

wackedout54
01-07-2011, 03:14 PM
Sounds like a hot night

ilovemysexxxx
11-22-2011, 08:59 PM
Made me cum

cpufreak12345
10-11-2012, 07:18 PM
Thanks