PDA

View Full Version : A Hunting We Will Go...Parts 1-4.5

Whisky
03-01-2007, 11:54 AM
The three ex-army trucks ground to a halt in the clearing, Mich jumped down from the first of them, he was quickly joined by the others and together they went to the third truck and opened the canvas cover, inside this truck laying on the floor and guarded by two of Mich`s men were six women.

The women were completely naked except for "trainers", fitted to their feet, all were in there late twenties, all were tied mercilessly tight, with there elbows tied behind their backs and their wrists tied in front of them with a canvass bag covering their hands, thus tied they would be unable to untie each other ,they also had been fitted with 2 inch wide collars around their necks, inside of each collar, unbeknown to them, was a micro chip which would allow them to be tracked, this was just to make sure that security would be maintained.

Mich helped to get them out of the truck, as they stood huddled together Mich addressed them, "now , you understand this, you are on a private estate, we will give you a fifteen minute start, before we come looking, there is a perimeter fence with one gate, if you can make it through that gate then we let you go unmolested, understand, if you get caught then whoever catches you, if indeed he wants you, will be your new owner and will do whatever takes his fancy, if after that he decideds not to keep you he can let you go so that someone else can try to catch you, ok, off you go then, the women were hesitant untill, without warning, from behind them was heard, "swoosh -splat", the cute blonde squealed and shot forward, the rest followed and they were off.

The women had all been specially chosen, Mich knew all of their circumstances, none of them would be missed for quite some time, Mich turned to his friends and said " right, there`s one for each of us but the blond is mine, ok, all nodded in assent.

Fifteen minutes later Mich and his friends started out, of course having done this several times now all of them knew the possible hiding places and the sort of antics to expect.

Ann bolted forward when the stick was whipped into her buttocks and kept running in spite of the pain, she had tried desperately to loosen her bonds, and failed, she didn`t know who these men were but she was damn well not going to allow them to catch her, although it was quite difficult to run being tied like this, she did her best to get into a rythem and kept going untill she felt completely breathless, only then did she slow down, occassionally glancing behind to make sure she that none of the men were anywhere near.

To be continued.........

The countryside into which they had been introduced was covered in sharp and prickly gorse interspersed with bushes and trees, crossing the "scrub" would have been very silly, so all them kept to tracks or open ground, this of course played into their captors hands and it wasn`t long before Mich caught sight of the first of them , a redhead that he knew was called Sally, she had a superb figure with wide hips and 36c breasts, standing at 5ft 8in was what most would call "statuesque", her pubic area was a mass of luxurient red hair, her bottom was just made for caning, as he whatched her running, her beautifull breasts were bouncing and switching from side to side, god they looked lovely, a massive bulge appared in his pants.

As Mich approached her she turned and sprinted off in the opposite direction, her breasts now going wild as she ran, her bottom cheeks wobbling in a fantastic array of female flesh, Mich caught her up in no time and brought her down with a rugby tackle, what a fantastic women he thought, and did she smell good, without letting her get up he dropped his pants and felt for her "fanny", she screached out her protest as he3 touched her up and fondled her "clit", her pubic hair felt wonderfull, as he felt her moisten he slipped his penis into her, she struggled with all her might, and attempted to bite him but it was no good Mich thrust into her deep, in fact as deep as he could go, she screamed as loud as her lungs would allow, Mich back handed her and she convulsed into sobs as he continued his rape of her.

To be continued,,,,

davesmistress
03-01-2007, 05:01 PM
Very interesting whisky.....thanks for sharing this with us...

Satans2006
03-01-2007, 05:17 PM
thanks for the story man.

chained rose
03-02-2007, 06:24 AM
interesting concept. But very difficult reading with all the run-on sentences. i like the basic plot but it was difficult for me to get lost in it with the grammar issues.

Just my tuppence.

rose

Whisky
03-02-2007, 12:31 PM
To Chained Rose I am not quite sure what you mean by "run-on" sentences.
Providing the apostrophies and commas are in the right place then does it not read correctly ?
Whisky

chained rose
03-02-2007, 12:39 PM
The last two paragraphs are both one long sentence each. Makes it very difficult to keep up with. The mind needs the pauses to process.

Satans2006
03-02-2007, 12:59 PM
she is right. The last two are huge sentences.

chained rose
03-02-2007, 01:12 PM
Actually, on looking further, every paragraph is one sentence. Makes for difficult reading.

badlybent
03-03-2007, 02:11 AM
Is there a licence required for this type of hunt and if so where do I apply. Well maybe you could try to use more periods and fewer commas but I'm still looking forward to the rest of the story. I find it quite stimulating, shall we say.

Whisky
03-03-2007, 06:49 AM
To Badly Bent
Thanks for your input I`m glad you like it. Licenses aren`t currently available, however, if you have a large estate and are situated miles from anywhere and a long way from any form of law and order, lets go.

Whisky
03-03-2007, 06:54 AM
To Chained Rose

I believe that I see where you are coming from but unfortunately I didn`t have a drastically good education, although I`m sure my tutors did the best they could, so I am limited to writing as I "feel" and as it occures to me, I`m sorry if that makes it difficult for anyone, I will try and change things slightly and with any luck you will not have to work to hard in the future.

Whisky

chained rose
03-03-2007, 07:13 AM
Lots of writers are unclear on punctuation. Most of them enlist an editor to help them.

Professor R.
03-03-2007, 09:28 AM
I wanted to reply to this story right after I read it, but didn't have the time. I think your story idea is great, but the grammar/syntax is a little off. Which is not difficult to fix:) I'm eagerly waiting the next part. :)

Whisky
03-03-2007, 11:01 AM
[QUOTE=Whisky;115952]The three ex-army trucks ground to a halt in the clearing, Mich jumped down from the first of them, he was quickly joined by the others and together they went to the third truck and opened the canvas cover, inside this truck laying on the floor and guarded by two of Mich`s men were six women.

The women were completely naked except for "trainers", fitted to their feet, all were in there late twenties, all were tied mercilessly tight, with there elbows tied behind their backs and their wrists tied in front of them with a canvass bag covering their hands, thus tied they would be unable to untie each other ,they also had been fitted with 2 inch wide collars around their necks, inside of each collar, unbeknown to them, was a micro chip which would allow them to be tracked, this was just to make sure that security would be maintained.

Mich helped to get them out of the truck, as they stood huddled together Mich addressed them, "now , you understand this, you are on a private estate, we will give you a fifteen minute start, before we come looking, there is a perimeter fence with one gate, if you can make it through that gate then we let you go unmolested, understand, if you get caught then whoever catches you, if indeed he wants you, will be your new owner and will do whatever takes his fancy, if after that he decideds not to keep you he can let you go so that someone else can try to catch you, ok, off you go then, the women were hesitant untill, without warning, from behind them was heard, "swoosh -splat", the cute blonde squealed and shot forward, the rest followed and they were off.

The women had all been specially chosen, Mich knew all of their circumstances, none of them would be missed for quite some time, Mich turned to his friends and said " right, there`s one for each of us but the blond is mine, ok, all nodded in assent.

Fifteen minutes later Mich and his friends started out, of course having done this several times now all of them knew the possible hiding places and the sort of antics to expect.

Ann bolted forward when the stick was whipped into her buttocks and kept running in spite of the pain, she had tried desperately to loosen her bonds, and failed, she didn`t know who these men were but she was damn well not going to allow them to catch her, although it was quite difficult to run being tied like this, she did her best to get into a rythem and kept going untill she felt completely breathless, only then did she slow down, occassionally glancing behind to make sure she that none of the men were anywhere near.

To be continued.........

The countryside into which they had been introduced was covered in sharp and prickly gorse interspersed with bushes and trees, crossing the "scrub" would have been very silly, so all them kept to tracks or open ground, this of course played into their captors hands and it wasn`t long before Mich caught sight of the first of them , a redhead that he knew was called Sally, she had a superb figure with wide hips and 36c breasts, standing at 5ft 8in was what most would call "statuesque", her pubic area was a mass of luxurient red hair, her bottom was just made for caning, as he whatched her running, her beautifull breasts were bouncing and switching from side to side, god they looked lovely, a massive bulge appared in his pants.

As Mich approached her she turned and sprinted off in the opposite direction, her breasts now going wild as she ran, her bottom cheeks wobbling in a fantastic array of female flesh, Mich caught her up in no time and brought her down with a rugby tackle, what a fantastic women he thought, and did she smell good, without letting her get up he dropped his pants and felt for her "fanny", she screached out her protest as he3 touched her up and fondled her "clit", her pubic hair felt wonderfull, as he felt her moisten he slipped his penis into her, she struggled with all her might, and attempted to bite him but it was no good Mich thrust into her deep, in fact as deep as he could go, she screamed as loud as her lungs would allow, Mich back handed her and she convulsed into sobs as he continued his rape of her.

continuation,,,,,,,,,,

As Mich`s orgasm sped towards its goal, the redhead shook her head violently as if she could somehow prevent his influx of sperm. Mich held her down by her shoulders and thrust ever deeper, her thighs gripping him and her feet wacking him on his backside, but this served only to highten Mich`s desire, god she was lovely. Then he felt it, her internal muscles went into spasm, her face flushed crimson and he knew she was going to come as well, her body had betrayed her, Mich climaxed just a second before she did, wow what a woman.

Whisky
03-06-2007, 11:42 AM
Mich remained inside of her feeling her muscles contracting and reopening around his manhood, what a fantastic feeling. The best of it was that Mich could see by the expression on her face that although she had fought it all the way,her body had indeed betrayed her. Deep down inside, in spite of her feisty nature, she had actually enjoyed it, but of course she would never admit it, well not just yet, but Mich knew that with the right encouragement and perhaps the right owner she would eventually come to terms with her feelings and "oh boy", she would be "red, red hot".

As Mich felt his erection start to wayne he regretfully pulled out of her and stood up. The redhead refused to look him in the eye, instead, she rolled over and curled into a ball away from him.

Mich was very tempted there and then to take her as his own instead of the blond, but as he thought of that small lithe figure with superb breasts and a fantastic arse he decided to move on. He began to "jog" towards an area which he knew was a favorite in which to hide, he was quietly confident that that was where he would find her, as he approached, he scanned the area,a heavily boldered area with a copse of trees off to one side but could see no one, as he rounded an escarpment of rock he literally collided with someone and was knocked over by the impact.

As he rolled over in the dirt he looked around to see the tall brunette laying on her back, legs akimbo showing all her assets, she was totaly "winded" and couldn`t get up. Mich just couldn`t help himself, she wasn`t really his type but what the hell, life was for living, even as he picked himself up his erection was already showing. Mich picked her up by her short black hair and told her to stay on her knees, then he was in front of her,"now you just tilt your head back and enjoy, understand" ? She was still dazed but nodded her head and opened her mouth. Mich didn`t want to cause her too much of a problem but she had to understand her position in life, with that in mind he "fed" his manhood into her mouth and down her throat. She didn`t resist at all and seemed to be quite used to it, even though he made her "gag" she didn`t panick. Mich was in "eldorado" by god did she know how to suck, and he had thought her to be prim and proper, what a turn up.

With his orgasm on the "line", she bit him, deliberately, and hard. Mich was taken completely by surprise. She bit down hard and then "spat" him out.

Mich recovered quickly and hit her hard, rolling her over in the dirt, he unbuckled his belt and started making her regret it, lashing her with the buckle end all over her arse and thighs. Her yelps and cries were heard by everyone and soon he had an audience. Stupid bitch bit me, beware all of you we must make her pay. You bitch I`ll have you branded for that, see if I dont.

Mich inspected his manhood, thankfully his "pride and joy" was not badly hurt.

Mich decided that he would not be forstalled by anything else, he just wanted one thing ,his blond. With this in mind he started out once more to search her out , he hadn`t gone far when he sighted her, she was going "hell for leather" towards the wire in which was the "gate", she had found it.

Michs fury was boiling over, how stupid he had been, still, he wasn`t beaten yet. As he watched her approach the gate he reached into his pocket and took out his "security" device, he didn`t like using it, but he couldn`t let this one go, as she went to open the gate Mich "zapped" her. The result was instantaineous, Blondy, dropped to the floor holding her kneck and kicking wildly, by the time she had recovered Mich was on her and attached his leash to her collar, god she was beautifull, he would enjoy taking her, and eventually she would learn to become his most faithfull servant.

to be continued..........

Suthernlady
03-06-2007, 12:32 PM
Look forward to reading your next installment Whiskey....

davesmistress
03-07-2007, 04:28 PM
Well done again whisky...great job posting it.

Satans2006
03-07-2007, 05:42 PM
good work

Whisky
03-09-2007, 01:23 PM
Mich Looked at her in wonderment, she was absolutely georgeous, she had a wonderfull shape with flared hips and well proportioned shoulders and neck. Her breasts were not overly large but beautifully formed and rounded with nipples that positively begged to be suckled. At the juncture of "belly" and groin was the most attractive thatch of pubic hair he`d ever seen, matching her white blond cranial locks. She was singularly the "fairest" woman he`d ever seen. Mich wanted her more than he had ever wanted any other and by god he was going to have her. As he moved forward to touch her, she backed off. "Please", she said, "please dont hurt me , I saw what you did to those other women, I`ll do anything you want, just dont hit me OK"?

She looked at him with beseeching eyes, almost praying to him.

Mich looked her in the eyes and said " OK prove it". With that she came to him and dropped to her knees, looking at his erection, "because of the way you have me tied I cant undo your pants, could you help me with that"?

Mich undid his belt and let his pants drop to the floor, his erection standing like a trafficator. Blonde hesitated only for a second, taking a breath and then opening her mouth and taking him inside she rolled her tonge around his manhood. Mich almost lost it there and then but with a supreme effort he held on, my god she was good, and then he knew he could go on no longer, putting his hands on her head he gently tilted her head back and fed his manhood down her throat. As she gagged her throat muscles gripped him and Mich exploded his sperm into her. Blonde choked and retched as he withdrew, throwing up his seed through her sinuses and out through her nose, the residue drizzling down onto her breasts.

Whisky
03-09-2007, 03:37 PM
Mich grabbed her by her hair and pulled her to her feet, "that wasn`t good enough, if you want to have a pain free existence then you gonna have to learn and learn fast, when you give head in future you swallow every single drop, savvy"? Blonde looked at him in shock, "but,but,but I tried my bbbb best I thought it was good, you filled me up so I couldn`t take any more".

Mich didn`t like sasy biches, holding her by her hair he slapped her hard and then backhanded her, " dont you ever presume to argue with me , if you speak out of turn again I`ll have you gagged for a month, ye hear me"?

Blonde cowered before him. "right, you`ll walk ahead of me and if you step out of line you`ll feel my belt on your arse, move", mich pushed her and off they went. Blonde, tears streaming down her face mixing with his seamen moved off smartly.

When they were about half way back they rounded a copse of trees and came across three people actively engaged in what could only be called an absolute "rutting". The redhead Mich had caught earlier had been laid across a boulder on her back and was being "serviced" by two men at once, her head tilted back was being brutally deep throated whilst with her legs obscenely stretched wide apart was allowing another man access to her vagina. Mich stopped to watch, the redhead didnt appear to be enjoying it , arching up at each thrust into her vagina whilst gagging and retching and howling a gargled request for mercy, copious tears flowing back into her red hair. Then, both men seemed to coincide there climax, the redhead writhed and gurgled as simultaeneously they unloaded into her, spermal fluids gushed out of every orifice including her nose and ears, involuntarily she humped and twisted and gargled all at once, coughing and choking, gasping for breath.

When her throat fucker pulled out she gasped and choked and then puked, letting out the most pittifull cry, her whole body shaking from top to toe and then convulsing into sobs as her rapist continued to pound into her.

Mich looked at blonde, she was transfixed, her face a mask of icredulity. Blonde looked back at him, "please dont let that happen to me, please. I`ll do whatever it takes but please dont let that happen, I`ll be anything and anyway you want me to be, please, I couldn`t take that". "Quiet" said Mich "I didn`t say you could talk", and with that he tugged on her leash and walked away.

davesmistress
03-10-2007, 05:11 AM
Thanks for the additions whisky...much easier to follow this way.

Whisky
03-21-2007, 05:00 PM
When Mich got back to the clearing with his prize most of his co hunters were already there. His men had already started a fire and were prepareing food and coffee for all. At this stage all the prospective slaves were given food and drink and allowed to sit and recover from there frantic run, and of course all of there experiences. All of them were still bonded by arm and wrist and had some difficulty with eating and drinking.

When all had returned and all of the women had been accounted for Mich addressed them all.

"Ok gents, Today we have had a great time and I`m sure you`re wanting to get on with the rest of todays activities, but first of all I need to know that you`re all completely satisfied. Providing that you are, I suggest that it is time that we got the "ringing and or branding" out of the way, is that ok for everyone"?

An affirmative from all assembled and Mich signalled his men.

"Firstly, I think that we should deal with this one", Mich grabbed hold of the tall brunnette that had bitten his manhood and hauled her to her feet, she squirmed and struggled as best she could, but Mich was not allowing her any leeway. "Ok , who wants and or caught this one"? One of his guests stepped forward. " You know that she bit me dont you" Mich said, "yes" said he.
"Ok I propose that she should be branded , is that ok or would you prefer a "ringing"? said Mich. "Brandins fine by me" said the man.

The tall brunnette had other ideas and tried desperately to escape his grip on her. In less than a minute she was hauled across a fallen tree branch and tied real tight, her womanhood pouting between her legs and she breathing in short "pants" as fear took hold. She could do nothing now but try to accept her fate.

As the brand was offered up, Mich held up her head and looked her directly in the eyes, smiling. Her face was full of defiance and then the brand was placed upon her flesh. She held her defiance for just a second before she capitulated and begged for it to stop, her eyes "spaced out" as she lost consciousness. Her body twitched out of control.

To be continued.........................

davesmistress
03-21-2007, 07:50 PM
Thanks whisky...things are moving along.

Suthernlady
03-21-2007, 07:54 PM
Thanks Whiskey! Continue when you can!

badlybent
03-21-2007, 11:31 PM
Ah..A Brand-new one. Good going.

Suthernlady
03-22-2007, 12:40 PM
I like it when you keep your stories together chapter to chapter.....easier for me to locate....just read the new addition to this one....glad I found it!

badlybent
03-22-2007, 06:31 PM
One hot story Whisky. Now their fucked.

Whisky
05-08-2007, 01:08 PM
Mich held the iron on to her flesh untill he was sure that it was "good". The brunette continued to shake and twitch, although uconscious. Then she was lifted away and some antiseptic with anaesthetic was applied to her brand.

Mich now turned back to the group and asked if there were any others that required branding, all of the women shrank back in fear, but none of them need have worried.

Mich adressed the women, "Now you "bitches", as you have been spared the branding iron you will have to be "ringed", from now on you are to become slaves, wheather you like it or not, you have all been taken at a time when your friends and family will not miss you for some time and by then it will be far too late, any trail that you may have left will be cold. For those of you that dont know what I mean by "ringing",,,, you will be held down on your backs and your sex shaved, your legs will be tied in position and two quarter inch holes will be punched and quarterised through your labia, or sex lips if you like. After which, you will have attached some ident discs with your knew name and your owners name engraved upon them, once these rings are in place , they cannot be removed without surgery. If any of you have any ideas about resisting or escaping, my advice is to forget it, we have a very special way of dealing with incalcitrant slaves and I can assure you that you will not like it.
Does any of you NOT understand ?.... Good, my slave will go first".

Blonde hung her head, tears flooding down her face, then she was being pushed toward a makeshift table, they lifted her onto the table and pushed her knees apart , then tied each ankle to each thigh and strapping her about the middle so that she could not roll off.
Blonde shuddered at the sight of a "cut throat" razor, then they sprayed shaving foam on her beautifull bush of blonde pubic hair. Blonde had never been shaved before, she could not stop shaking and then the razor was laid upon her skin and her pubic hair dissappared forever. When they had finished , they had shaved every single hair from her genitals, which they then washed and dried carefully ensuring that she had not been cut or grazed.

Blonde had made no attempt to prevent them doing what they wanted to do but when she saw the device that they intended to use for her ringing she squirmed and twisted and tried to close her legs. It was very much akin to a cobblers leather punch but with electrical leads attached. The idea of having holes punched or cut out of her labia was not pleasant but the thought of the wounds being quorterised at the same time and the sight of the implement was too much for her. Blonde just couldnt help but resist and struggled as much as she was able.

As the implement was brought to her vagina, blonde shrieked her protest, begging for mercy, but nobody seemed to hear her, her legs were roughly pushed apart and her left hand labia pulled and squeezed between the jaws of her next date with agony.........................

To be continued...........................

davesmistress
05-08-2007, 07:44 PM
Been awhile for this one whisky....great addition thanks.

badlybent
05-08-2007, 07:45 PM
Ouch! That's a big hurt. Whisky, you have a hell of an imagination. That's fer damn sure.

Whisky
05-09-2007, 12:46 PM
Hi badly bent

What makes you think that its my imagination ? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Swiskey

Whisky
05-09-2007, 12:51 PM
Been awhile for this one whisky....great addition thanks.

Yes it has been a while , I started perhaps too many threads at once so keeping up with them all can be challenging.

However, it is said that variety is the spice of life, so what the hell , variety it is.

toddle pip

whisky

davesmistress
05-09-2007, 01:05 PM
Yes variety is a good thing....keep it up whisky...they are all coming along nicely.