PDA

View Full Version : Laura (crossdressing)

AddictedToHoney
03-07-2007, 03:11 PM
While this is technically a gay story it will appeal most to people with a bit of a bi streak I would imagine. It’s not the first story I tried writing, but is the one I’m happiest with so far. I’d also like to dedicate this to a very special friend of mine who has encouraged me to explore my own bi streak.

Rick was 27 years old and 5 feet 11 inches tall. He had dark brown hair, and deep brown eyes like wells that a person could easily lose themself in. He wasn`t quite what you could call athletic, but you could tell he kept in good condition. A lot of this was from going rambling or riding his bicycle in the countryside.

Dan on the other hand was 26 and 5 feet 9. He had dark hair as well, but had light hazel eyes that couldn`t help but show a tenderness and sensitivity beyond the average man. He was perhaps a little less muscular than Rick, but still masculine enough that he had never had any complaints. He had tried joining Rick on the rambles once and found it too hard work, but the pair did enjoy shorter walks in the countryside together. They even tended to take a picnic with them, although they would occasionally get a funny look from a passer by.

Dan and Rick were living together, though they weren`t gay. They were however bisexual, and more often than not enjoyed more than good company together. The one thing they had never seemed to do however is to have full blown sex, more through coincidence than design. They gave each other oral, masturbated each other and showered together but somehow sex just never came up. They also had a tendency to go out and pick up girls, offering her a threesome. They were completely honest with the girls in question, saying they weren`t looking for anything long term just a steamy night of lust. The only exception to that rule was they were careful how much they told them about their relationship with each other.

One day though things changed. It took help from a female friend and a lot of work, but it was done and things were never the same again...

Thus it was one day Rick came home to a surprise. He had been out a while, looking forward to some company. He slid his bicycle along and put it away before going in the door. He was greeted by a raven haired beauty with a stunning face and luscious C cup breasts. She was wearing a black skirt that came to an inch or two above her knees, and a tight top that showed off her figure.

"Hey, I assume Dan invited you over" Rick smiled politely, thinking `The sneaky bugger. If he`d told me I could have got some wine on my way back.`

She replied in a sultry voice "In a manner of speaking. Call me Laura."

"So Laura where`s Dan got himself to?"

Laura leaned over and whispered delicately in Rick`s ear "I`m right here."

Rick was stunned, but before he could form the word "how" Laura kissed his lips softly and gently tugged his arm, indicating that he should follow her as she turned and walked through to the dining room.

As they entered there were candles and a bottle in a bucket of ice set out on the table.

"Whatt`s the occasion?" Rick managed, still reeling from the shock and getting downright turned on.

Laura gave an infectious giggle and batted his chest playfully "We`ve been living together for exactly 3 years now, silly"

They sat down and Laura poured them both champagne, while they talked. They spoke as the good friends they were, even reminiscing, and Rick gradually forgot he wasn`t talking to a biological woman.

After an hour Laura cleared away the glasses and empty bottle, being careful to put out the candles. Then she turned to Rick and gave him that sweet sexy smile "Would you like to come with me?"

Rick almost catapulted out of his chair at the offer, making Laura giggle again. "I`ll take that as a yes"

She turned and headed up the stairs, with Rick following behind his eyes regularly drifting down to her butt. When Laura reached the door of the door to their bedroom she stopped and faced him "I want you"

Rick smiled ear to ear, "Just try stopping me."

Laura pulled him in through the doorway, leading him towards their large bed. They fell upon each other like wolves, kissing passionately and groping madly at each other`s back and butt.

Laura was the first to score as she literally tore Rick`s T-Shirt from his body, exposing his sexy masculine chest which she wasted no time in caressing and kissing like a woman possessed.

Rick equalised by stripping Laura of her skirt, exposing the thong underwear she wore as well as her smooth ass.

Whilst he was busy staring at Laura`s beautiful behind she slipped her hands down and undid Rick`s jeans, then she spun round and pulled them off. Not wanting to lose the initiative she grabbed his underwear and practically threw them in her eagerness to expose Rick`s manly cock.

Indeed Rick`s cock did spring free, and Laura dove on it with such hunger Rick hardly had time to even notice her take it into her mouth. He couldn`t do much but lay back and groan in ecstacy, after all they had lived together for 3 years and had plenty of time to learn what drives each other mad. Dan always was the better with oral on men though, and was putting these skills to good use as Laura. She made his cock feel so good, but never let him reach orgasm. Just as Rick thought he was about to go out of his mind Laura stopped and looked over at him, looking him deep in the eyes.

Even a fool could see the love in Laura`s soft hazel eyes, and it melted Rick`s heart instantly. Then she spoke, so sultry yet so sweet "I want you inside me, I want you to love my body the way you love my soul."

Rick reached out and pulled Laura to him, holding her close as he softly kissed her. He knew he couldn`t deny her anything. He looked down her gorgeous body, and reached out to pull her top off over her head. He couldn`t help but be stunned by the sight of Laura`s bosom in its bra, but he was driven by love and he was driven to do what she had asked no matterr what.

Rick released Laura`s delicious, firm, fleshy silicone breasts from their imprisonment inside her bra and caressed them admiring their texture and warmth. Laura gave a gentle sigh att this, both at the notion of Rick fondling her breasts as well as the physical sensation the breasts were carrying to her natural chest.

Rick looked up and gave Laura his own loving gaze, perhaps more strong and worshipful than Laura`s gentle affectionate gaze but such were their personalities. Rick slowly slid down Laura`s thong, causing her cock to spring free. Rick stroked it with his hand a few moments before recalling the task his goddess had set him, whereupon he reached for the lube they keep near the bed.

Laura turned over onto her hands and knees, her hard cock waving between her legs as she waved her ass for Rick. He didn`t disappoint, stroking lube over the head and shaft of his iron-like tool before stroking some around Laura`s asshole with the gentleness only a true lover can achievve, a lover who loves his partner.

Laura sighed in pleasure as Rick pressed the head of his cock against her tight hole "Oh god yes!"

Rick slowly worked his cock into her ass, sliding in a little deeper before slipping back again with love and gentleness. Laura gasped and sighed as Rick gave her what she wanted, what she had wanted so badly for so long.

It didn`t take long for Rick to get himself all the way inside, but he didn`t speed up. He was loving her, not screwing her after all. He made carefully controlled thrusts, slowly caressing Laura`s anal passage and prostate with his hard cock as he felt the warmth of their love in his heart.

The pair of them were in heaven, with neither having ever felt anything so good either in terms of physical pleasure or emotion. It seemed to last forever, their bodies and hearts as one.

Over time Laura gradually breathed heavier and faster, building up so slowly Rick didn`t notice it until she was panting heavily and giving moans that would probably be heard outside. Then suddenly Laura screamed like a banshee, her cock spasming with a will of its own. Only a trickle of cum came out, but it was clear from her ass contracting hard around Rick`s swollen cock that she had justt had an anal orgasm. Rick kept going, not changing his pace, enjoying the pulsing ass he was buried in.

When Laura`s orgasm had died down she begged "Keep going, oh god keep going, it`s happening again!"

Rick did as Laura willed, and sure enough within 4 minutes Laura was howling again throwing her head about like it was out of control. Her cock and ass both spasmed again, this time her cock shooting a solitary ribbon of cum across the bed. This second orgasm lasted for about 45 seconds, and both lovers felt amazing waves of pleasure.

Even after this second orgasm died down they kept going. Now heaven wasn`t even an adequate word to describe how they felt, perhaps no spoken word can match the language of the heart and of lovemaking. Laura was sure though that Rick must be acheing to cum, and she didn`t want to make him wait any longer. "Fuck me, fuck me hard! Fuck my tight hot ass with your big hard cock!"

Rick obliged, pumping gradually harder pounding the living daylights out of Laura`s ass as she screamed and bucvked, thrusting her ass back at his cock as hard as she could manage.

"Oh god I`m orgasming again! Fuck my ass, fuck me with all the strenght you`ve got!"

As Rick pistoned deep inside Laura her cock started to spasm again, shooting hot white cum with every jerk. The cum shot right across the room such was the strength of her orgasm.

Not being able to hold back as Laura`s ass pulsated so strongly around his cock, combined with the sounds and sight of Laura`s gigantic orgasm, Rick fires his cum deep inside Laura as neither of them broke their pace of thrusting and bucking.

Their combined orgasm lasted well over a minute, with Laura screaming her lungs sore and Rick moaning and groaning like a wild animal.

When their orgasm finally ended they both collapsed onto the bed, Laura landing on her side and Rick behind her both panting heavily and neither able to speak for half an hour afterwards.

After some time Laura finally got her voice back, still sore from screaming she tenderly forced out "God I love you Rick"

Rick shook himself to clear his head, looked her deep in the eyes and gave her a long soft kiss. "Whether you`re Dan or Laura I love you too, more than life itself."

davesmistress
03-07-2007, 04:19 PM
Thanks for the story...not to bad at all

Suthernlady
03-07-2007, 05:27 PM
Thanks for the story ....look forward to future contributions!

Satans2006
03-07-2007, 05:43 PM
thanks not my cup of tea but thanks.

Angel Honey
03-07-2007, 11:14 PM
Wow, you did a great job on this story! I really enjoyed it.
I hope you write more about Laura/Dan and Rick. :)
Keep on writing! ((HUGS))

AddictedToHoney
03-08-2007, 03:02 AM
Thanks, like I said I'm pretty pleased with this especially given that it's only my second shot at a story. I'll definitely make more contributions as I get them written.

AddictedToHoney
03-08-2007, 03:12 AM
Thanks, Like I said I'm fairly pleased with it for only my second shot at a story. I'll definitely try to write some more stories and post them as I do.

And Angel Honey, I'm glad you enjoyed it since you're partly responsible for this in a way ;)

zztopd
08-23-2007, 04:06 AM
way hot, I got dressed in my lacy panties and came 3 times reading this. Thanks......zztopd

badlybent
08-23-2007, 02:12 PM
Hi-ZZ POP! You're no longer a cherry. First post is the hardest. Keep it up.

AddictedToHoney
08-24-2007, 02:01 PM
Thanks, I'm glad you liked it. AngelHoney keeps telling me to write a follow up, but I'm not sure if I have it in me now. If a spark ever does come to me though I'll definitely run with it.

3? nice. Not sure whether you're a woman or a guy who crossdresses, but either way it put a smile on my face. I admit when I was reading it back after I wrote it to check it I got turned on and just had to go for it. Mmm sorta getting that way now, hee. I've never crossdressed and don't know if I would but I won't say never, and there is some of me in both characters.

Jonny09
01-26-2009, 01:12 AM
nice story:winknudge:

sydneycd
06-28-2009, 02:31 PM
warm wonderful story