PDA

View Full Version : The Commitment Chapters. 1-3

Whisky
02-25-2007, 09:54 AM
Karen looked ot the door with loathing, she had promised to do this as long as they left her family alone, and whilst it was not the normal thing that she did, she knew that if she didn`t do it her teenage daughters would be at risk.

Karen knocked on the door and entered, inside the hallway she waited, a door opened , "right, you`re late, where the hell have you been, you should have been here half an hour ago, never mind, you know what you have to do"? Karen nodded, " I have to pretend that I have been abducted and struggle a lot, and scream and shout and thing`s", is that right? "No that isn`t fucking right, you havent "just" been abducted as you put it, you really have been abducted, I want you to try and imagine that and what it would be like, I dont just want you to struggle, I want to see you go "ape shit" and fight for all you`re worth, understand?

To be continued

davesmistress
02-25-2007, 10:15 AM
Hummmm sounds like someone is in for some trouble.....thanks whisky

looking forward to more.

Suthernlady
02-25-2007, 10:46 AM
I have to admit I am not into abduction or pain....however keeping an open mind and reviewing this from a authors aspect....with some polishing you have the makings of a great read for those who do enjoy this aspect of sexual encounter.

Thank you for your time and efforts in pleasing our readers here....I know first hand how hard it is to just pop a vision or idea from your head into print.
Enjoy as you reveal! I am sure many will return as you continue to tease and tantilize.

davesmistress
02-25-2007, 09:07 PM
I can edit it for you if you need me to Whisky....Thanks for the story...very cool.

badlybent
02-25-2007, 09:58 PM
Heavy Duty Whisky. Great story. Please bring on the rest.

Whisky
02-26-2007, 11:49 AM
To Daves Mistress Many thanks if you could edit this for me I would be gratefull my comp skills are not to good, thanks for your comments, will add too as and when I can Whisky

davesmistress
02-26-2007, 12:24 PM
Thanks Whisky for the addition.

Whisky
03-04-2007, 10:56 AM
Karen looked at the door with loathing, she had promised to do this as long as they left her family alone, and whilst it was not the normal thing that she did, she knew that if she didn`t do it her teenage daughters would be at risk.

Karen knocked on the door and entered, inside the hallway she waited, a door opened , "right, you`re late, where the hell have you been, you should have been here half an hour ago, never mind, you know what you have to do"? Karen nodded, " I have to pretend that I have been abducted and struggle a lot, and scream and shout and thing`s", is that right? "No that isn`t fucking right, you havent "just" been abducted as you put it, you really have been abducted, I want you to try and imagine that and what it would be like, I dont just want you to struggle, I want to see you go "ape shit" and fight for all you`re worth, understand"?

" Ok I`ll do it, I understand". "Right, get you`re clothes off and make it snappy we`re "running" late. Karen , not wanting to antaganise further did as he said and stood waiting for instruction, covering herself as best she could. "Ok, put your hands behind you, I have to tie you, now dont be scared, this is all part of it, it has to look authentic". Karen hesitantly placed her hands to be tied, the rope was wound around her wrists and pulled tight, too tight," OOOww" she yelled, "christ almighty, that hurt", "ye wel you`ll have to get used to that, our punters dont go in for "namby pamby,soft rope, easy going stuff" they want to see the real thing, they want to see you suffer, and suffer you will", he said, ominously.

Karen blinked back a tear, what had she gotten herself into, she had always stopped at "quickies" before, but this was totally different, she just hoped that she could take what was coming and get out as quickly as possible.

"Now, when they grab you and walk you out on stage you dont hold back, understand"? Without waiting for an answer he grabbed a handfull of Karens hair and pulled her forward. At the stage side curtain he stopped, Karen was bent forward, her hands tied behind her, she was aware of two men taking hold of her and now she was being propelled forward onto the stage, now she started her act, holding back and struggling hard, then she saw the audience, and then the henchman, atired in his mask and loincloth, her gaze then noticed the "bench" and its "accoutrements". My God. Nooooo, this wasn`t in the script, the sight of the canes and other things she didn`t understand caused her to baulk, oh noo not this , "I dont do torture", but it was too late, Karen went "ape shit".

Karen couldn`t stuggle hard enough," a little slapping and oral followed by simulated rape", had suddenly become far more sinister. In spite of her resistance Karen soon found herself tied down across the apparatus, her legs spread uncomfortably wide, a broad leather belt across her waist prevented her from moving whilst hard heavy duty ropes held her ankles in place, her wrists remained tied but now were connected to some kind of pulley from above which held her arms up and away from her body.

Karen was Quaking with fear, " gentleman and ladies" she heard someone say, " this woman has sinned against our code, we must teach her the error of her ways, how say you ?". The cocophony of sound which followed was interspersed with such things as " flog the bitch, fuck her good, sodd her to death, hang her, nail her up, damn her to hell", Karen almost feinted with fright, they couldn`t do any of these things, she had to get "tea" for her family, they must let her go, she shouted at the top of her voice but she couldn`t be heard. "Gentlemen and Ladies, we will of course make her pay but we cannot encourage murder, however, I am sure that it will make more sense to you to show this woman that she cant just do as she likes , now who will start the bidding to show this bitch what its like to be fucked in all holes at once", immediately the crowd began shouting prices, 50,10.150.200.300.400.500. Karen couldn`t believe this was happening, she had never had anything other than normal sex, the prospect of being forced in any other way appalled her, and then through all the noise she became aware that the bidding had stopped, then they were all around her, one grabbed her hair and started trying to force her mouth open, at the same time she could feel someone forcing her bottom cheeks apart, then what was obviously a penis trying to force its way into her, my god, nooooooo, she pleaded, only to have her mouth invaded by a monster that was quickly forcing its way to her throat, Karen was indeed in hell, and then the incredible pain as her anus was violated for the first time.

One hour later, Karen, her face a mask of horror, shaking and shuddering with the shock of her multiple rape, her tears in a pool beaneath her, manseed spewing from her mouth and nose, retching and puking for all she was worth didn`t think that things could get any worse than this, how wrong could she be, " gentlmen and ladies, we have had our fun, but now it is time to make her pay, what say you 30 strokes for her sin", this was followed by hearty cherring and many wolf whistles. Karen hung her head and sobbed, this wasn`t right she hadn`t agreed to any of this. As the fist stroke landed, swish thapp, Karen jerked and writhed against her bonds, with no effect, her screech was lost in the animal sounds of the crowd, by the thirtieth stroke Karen didn`t know who she was, her bottom a mass of livid black and blue welts, her voice hourse from screaming, her face screwed up tight in agony.

The blackness descended upon her. Karen didn`t know how long she was "out", but when she "came to" her first thought was to get away but she soon found that to be impossible, she was now on her back and obviously tied hand and foot, she had hardly stirred before the lights came on and her mentors were all around her, she had been tied in such a way that her knees were apart and could not be closed, her sex agape and vulnerable, Karen tried her bonds and couldn`t move, then she started begging, "please I`ve had enough let me go Iv`e done what you wanted, no more please, I beg you let me be, I need to go my family will be looking for me". "Oh Karen, come now, your family couldn`t care less, your daughters even helped us to get you into this, they said you were a masochist and loved this kind of thing, they said that if we held you to ranson your rich boyfriend ,who is totally besotted by you, would have no hesitation in paying up, what do you say to that". Karen gulped, this was a conspiracy, her boyfriend had always stated a wish to see her "getting it", her daughters were under his spell and thought he was wonderfull, no doubt he had talked them into this, Karens heart sank, there was no way out for her, she burst into tears shaking her head "no no no no no ,its not true please believe me let me go, " she pleaded.

One day later Karen sat cross legged in front of the camera, she was naked and her hands were tied behind her, tears ran down her face, "now bitch, if you want leave here alive you do it just as we said, understand,? Karen nodded then looked into the camera, "please help me" she sobbed I am in great danger, (sobb, sobb) as you can see, ( great intake of breath) they have (sobb , sobb) ssss sewn me up", she said looking down to her pussy lips, "please help me--for gods sake pay them, if , if you dont, they s s say they`re go go going to nnnnnnail me up, " and with that Karen broke down " please dont let them nail me up, I want to go home". Cut, thats excellent, well done ,now we have to see if our punters are prepared to pay more to see you crucified than your boyfriend is to have you back.

Karen hurt real bad, her bottom was too sore to sit on and her outer sex lips were giving her hell from being sewn together, they had not used anaesthetic, Karen had howled and writhed throughout the process, her wrists were rubbed raw with her struggling against her bonds, now as she lay upon the bed that they had placed her on she felt sick to her core with worry, suppose their punters were prepeared to pay more to see her crucified than her new boyfriend was prepared to pay to have her released,she shook with fear, the idea of actualy being "nailed" to a crucifix was unthinkable, but she knew from her treatment so far that they might , if the price was right, god please dont let them, please get me out of here.

Karen tried again to break free from her bondage, but it was useless.

"Now Gentlemen and Ladies, tonight we have to decide the fate of our erstwhile companion, a ransom of 50,000 Dollars has been offered for her safe return, now is there anyone out there that is prepared to beat that , and by that I mean, how much would you be prepared to pay to see this houre nailed, yes I said nailed, to the cross and hoisted up, I invite your bids.

Karen looked out at the audience shaking her head vigorously, tears running down her face, she had been placed before them crosslegged and bound naked, she had just undergone an extremely painfull de-lacing, as a result her sex gaped wide open with blood running down onto the floor.

There was a growing murmure from the audience, then a man stood up and said,"you said earlier that you wouldn`t "snuff" her because it was unlawfull, so how can you offer her for crucifixion, surely that would kill her?"

"No" he said "not necessarilly", you see, the thing is with crucifixion it is a very slow way to die and providing great care is taken the recipient whilst suffering greatly can be taken down at any time, also, if it is done in the right way, you will see her displayed in a way that you will have never seen before with any woman, also of course, if any of you want to "fuck" her, we can lay her down, still attached , what say you, will you beat 50,000".

Karen held her breath, she knew he was right, which way would they go.

She had known all along but didn`t want to admit it, the decision was a forgone conclusion, "60,000 but we want free access for photographs",

Karen convulsed with tears, ,how could anyone do this, how could anyone knowing how much she had already suffered be prepared to put her through even more, her eyes glazed over, all hope was lost.

Karen felt herself being lifted, she didn`t struggle, she felt that it just pointless that they would do what they wanted and there was nothing that she could do about it. They carried her by her shoulders and ankles and she became aware of being lowered onto a beam, the wood was hard and ungiving, vaguely she realised that she was laid upon the upright of a crucifix.

Whisky
03-06-2007, 03:29 PM
Karen could feel her hands being untied and for one feeble second she thought that they were letting her go, but then she felt them being pulled up and apart. She opened her eyes and coudn`t believe what she saw, all around her were the audience like a sea of faces all clamouring for a closer look, she wondered what it was they were so eager to witness and then in a split second it sunk in, god no, oh no, please god no dont let this happen.

Karen felt her ankles which were hanging down beside the beam being pulled tight together and tied, forcing her knees wide apart. Karen gulped with horror as she saw a man coming towards her, in his hands were a large mallett and two massive spikes.

From somewhere deep within Karen erupted, struggling furiously, with a strength she did not know she had. Her body twisted and bucked, her arms and hands strained every sinew, her screams reverberated round the room her head thrashing wildly from side to side.

Karen "babled" and screamed and bucked, then she felt the spike being pressed into her palm. "For gods sake no not this no please anything I`ll do anything but please dont do this", her voice piquing out.

Whilst she eyed the spike poised on her palm in abject horror she suddenly became aware of a feeling in her groin, as she looked she shuddered at the realisation. SHE WAS TO BE RAPED AT THE SAME TIME AS BEING NAILED UP.

Before she had time to react she felt him thrust into her sex. At that moment the mallett struck , forcing the spike through her palm in one stroke and into the crossbar. Karens body convulsed and arched with the atrocious torture inflicted upon her. Her rapist enjoyed every second, riding her to his orgasm and beyond.

Karen didn`t feel her rape for she was far gone in agony and was only relieved when the blackness took her.

To be continued.........

davesmistress
03-07-2007, 04:26 PM
Much better whisky...Now If you can just post the next chapter here, but dont add it to the other.

Thanks for the addition

Suthernlady
03-07-2007, 05:25 PM
Thanks Whiskey....will be waiting the rest...

Satans2006
03-07-2007, 05:42 PM
nice job.

Whisky
03-10-2007, 03:54 PM
Karens body trembled and shook involuntarily, her chest heaved and her head lolled to one side, the smelling salts were put to her nose and she immediatly responded, lifting her head and crying out in pain.

Karen came round to the awfull smell of the salts, her head ringing and cried out. As soon as they realised that she was conscious Karen felt herself being violated yet again, a man was thrusting his rod into her and then she remembered, just as the mallet yet again struck home, driving the second spike into her other palm.

Her shriek was very much akin to an animal being slaughtered and again her body convulsed and arched up giving her rapist just what he wanted, he continued to thrust into her untill she lost consciousness yet again.

Karens head jerked from side to side as they tried to revive her again. From the anals of her mind she knew that she didn`t want to wake up and tried desperately not to respond, but eventually, unable to distance herself from the awfull salts, she came to and regretfully opened her eyes. Her hands were now numb and she felt little pain but her arms now ached and she could feel blood running down her torso. As she looked around her she felt herself moving. They were lifting her up, oh god no , no no no she screamed her protest, to no avail, now her weight was shifting onto her spiked hands and arms. Karen tried desperately to grip her knees together to ease the pull on her poor hands but it was hopeless, and now she really thought her end had come.

The pain was indescribable, sweat ran down her brow, her head swam and everything seemed unreal.

Karen awoke in complete darkness hardly daring to move or make a sound.
She kept her eyes closed and listened intently. Her hands felt odd but not painfull, she didn`t think that she was still nailed or even tied, but she was to scared to move.

After a few very scary minutes she decided to take a chance and move very gently and feel her hands. The elation she felt at finding that she was no longer nailed or tied was quickly replaced with the fear that they hadn`t yet finshed with her and that any moment they would turn on the light.

To be continued..................

davesmistress
03-10-2007, 05:03 PM
Another good installment whiskey...I see you have gotten the hang of posting the chapters...Very good.