PDA

View Full Version : The Hay Shed.....Chapters 1-4 (BDSM)

Whisky
03-11-2007, 01:02 PM
Merv perused the forbidden forest, he had dreamt of this moment for so long yet now that it had arrived he just couldn`t see what it was that so attracted him. It looked like nothing else he`d ever seen, a thick mat of curly intricate growth in a triangular shape with a raised plateau. At its "pointed" end was what looked like a mouth but sideways on with "puffy" lips. As he looked at it more closely he could see that there were in fact several different "lips", around which a protuberance of hair existed.

Merv parted her legs even wider and could see that it was in fact a cleft of sorts and there was actualy a hole into which he inserted his finger.

Janet "jumped" as he did so, her face flushed, Merv noticed that by doing this, those "puffy" lips actually seemed to grow and become fatter. As he put his face closer he became aware of a pungent odour emenating from it.
Janet was becoming upset, she was squirming and moaning and didn`t seem to be liking it much, and then as he delved into her with three fingers this time she let out a shriek and arched her back and then her whole body seemed to shake and shudder. Merv realised that his fingers and her hole were suddenly gushing with moisture. Janet was breathing very heavily, her body quivering with tension. Suddenly, Janet knew that she could trust herself no further leapt to her feet, pulled up her knickers and all but ran from the hay shed.

Whisky
03-11-2007, 02:04 PM
Since that day in the hay shed, when Merv was just 14 yrs old and Janet only 16, Janet had given Merv a wide berth, he had frightened her, what he had caused her to feel had really scared her. Since that day, Merv had constantly tried to get her to meet him there again but with no success.

Merv knew that if he could only show Janet what it was all about and why, she might just "like" it.

Merv was now sixteen and had grown into manhood thinking only of Janet and what he would like to do to her. Janet on the other hand, was eighteen and knew very well what boys or men liked to do to nubile young ladies and was very carefull not to place herself at risk, untill one day when she missed her "lift" to college. Janet decided that it was not too far to the nearest rail station and she would walk. Of course, if she had thought that it would in fact take her right by the hay shed she might have thought better of it.
As Janet approached the hay shed Merv stepped out in front of her, "Hi Janet are you Ok" he asked. " Yes fine, what are you doing here" she asked worriedly. "Oh me, well I just thought that some day you might come by this way and we might get better aquainted" he leered. "after all we never did finish that little bit of business we had together, did we"?

"Wha, what business do you mean" she said, knowing full well what he meant. "Well" merv said, "the last time we met in the hay shed you promised me that you would let me "explore" you, but you up and ran away. And that aint nice, is it"?

Janet felt scared, "I dont know what you mean" she said, "that was a long time ago and anyway I`m older now and you`re too young for me anyway".

Merv felt angry, " I may be younger than you but I know what to do with it and you broke your promise".

Janet flushed at the mention of his manhood and would never have admitted it but at the same time a strange tingling was happening between her legs and she suddenly felt very wet.

Mervs anger subsided as he saw her flush, she realy was extremely attractive, "now if you were to join me now and honour your promise, why we could be friends again, couldn`t we? and I wouldn`t bother you like this again, thats a promise".

Janet didn`t want to go with him but she hesitated and thought well at least it would perhaps get him off her back as it were, and he had promised that he wouldn`t bother her again.
"If, If I go with you will you keep your promise? And will you promise not to go any further than " exploring" me, I , I`m scared and I don`t want to get pregnant OK"?

Merv reddily agreed, " promise" he said.

Janet grudgingly walked into the hay shed, dropped her brief case to the floor and turned to Merv, "Ok what do I do"?

"Over there" said Merv, "just lay there in the hay and I`l do all the action".

Janet lay back in the hay, Merv knelt down beside her and started undoing her shirt buttons," I want to see your breasts and your nipples". Janet said nothing ,just nodded and turned her head away. At the same time Merv lifted her skirt and ran his hand over her thighs and knickers.

In an instant Janet reacted and tried to sit up but Merv expected this and with his hand holding her breast pressed her down. "Oh no not this time, you aint runnin out on me this time you little tease".

Merve was strong, very strong, in an instant he had forced Janet onto her front and "fished" out a piece of cord from his pocket.

Janet tried to cry out but it was too late he was a massively stronger than her and struggle as hard as she might he had her hands tied tight together before she could put up any real resistance. Before she could get her head round the speed at which this had happened, he stripped off her knickers and stuffed them into her mouth. Tears welled up to her eyes as she pleaded as best she could, but he wasn`t interested in her pleadings, only in her body.

To be continued............

davesmistress
03-11-2007, 03:13 PM
Good Start Whisky...please keep ages in mind...must be 13 or older...even for introduction.

Thanks for the addition

badlybent
03-11-2007, 08:20 PM
Great beginning. Looks like he's gonna be throwing some wood in that hay shed. Go get'em boy.

Whisky
03-16-2007, 01:31 PM
Merv looked down at her and knew that he was going to have her.
He knelt down beside her and pulled up her skirt exposing her genitals, Janet immediately tried to roll over and away but he rolled her back and held her down. "Open your legs or else", Janet defiantly clamped her legs together even tighter whilst trying to call out.

The sound that Janet could make was no more than an odd kind of"meuling" sound, but her determination to prevent Merve from "having" her was plucky and no matter how hard Merve tried he just couldn`t prise her legs apart for long enough to anything other than catch a mere glimpse of his goal.

Merve was getting angrier buy the minute, this bitch wasn`t going to beat him, who did she think she was anyway. Merve stood up, he had an idea. Merve left the shed, closing the door carefully behind.

Janets heart leapt with joy, he had given up, at least for the time being, her fear subsided. She tried to struggle free from her bonds but it was useless, so she struggled to her feet and tried to open the shed door, but he had obviously either latched or locked it, either way she couldnt get out.

Next she tried to explore the hay shed but there wasn`t much light and anyway she knew that there were no windows and she hadn`t seen any other doors. In desperation she screamed through her gag with all her might, but she knew that no one would be able to hear her.

Janet stood still and will`d herself to think, what could she do. There was only one thing that she could think of, when he came back, and she was sure he would, she would be ready and as he opened the door she would attack by kicking him in the privates and then running past him.
Of course he was much bigger and stronger than she but she didn`t think that he would expect her to put up much of a fight especially as she was already tied and gagged. It would all depend on how he entered the shed but at least it gave her hope.

Janet tried to consider where would be the best place to be when he opened the door, should she be to the left or the right, on the right he wouldnt be able to see her straight away and might give her an added advantage, but then she would be slightly further away and might miss her chance. To the left he would be silouetted in the door frame and an easier target. Yes she thought ,that was it.

Janet positioned herself where she thought best and waited. About ten minutes or so later she heard footsteps, her heart was in her mouth, her pulse racing, she knew that she had to make this count.

Merv opened the hay shed door ... and was taken completely by surprise.. as her foot sank deep into his groin he doubled over in agony.

Janet was ready and swung her foot up into his privates, she heard him groan and as he doubled over she made her dash for freedom.

Merve could hardly breath but he knew that she still had to get past him, as she tried to get round him he grabbed for her ankle and missed, with a superhuman effort he brought himself up and wedged her between the door post and himself as she tried to get through.

Janet didn`t wast any time, as he doubled over she tried to go around him but he grabbed for her ankle causing her to be "wrong" footed as she avoided him. Then she saw her chance and took it, she went for the gap. Janet all but made it, another split second and she would have been free. How he managed to recover so quickly she could never guess, but wedging her between himself and the door post completely knocked the wind out of her.

Janet collapsed to the floor, "winded", the gag making things worse.
She must have layed there several minutes gasping for breath before she realised that Merve was standing looking down at her, he was very red in the face and crouched over in discomfort, the look in his eyes told her that she was in real trouble .he wouldn`t take this laying down, she knew he would hurt her.

Merve crouched over her inert body , he was in agony, the bitch had kicked him in the "balls" and when he had recovered he was intent on making her pay, by god would she pay. Merves hatred of her burned with a passion he had never felt before. I`ll "flay her hide" he thought and then, and then she will feel my "gristle", I`ll show her, the bitch.

Gradually, Merve recovered. Whilst he recovered Merve busied himself tying a noose with the rope he`d gone to fetch, now he threw the rope over one of the beams and walked over to Janet.

Janet could do nothing now except watch him. She had watched him tie the noose and amid her rising fear throw the rope over a beam. Janet tried to roll away and duck her head down with her chin hard on her chest. Merve grasped a hand full of her hair and jerked her head back, in a trice the noose was around her neck and merve had pulled it tight. Now, Merve stood up and took hold of the other end of the rope, taking up the slack, he said, " now you little bitch isa gonna teach you a lesson you aint never gonna forget.

Janet was beside herself with fear, then the rope tightened and she was being pulled up by the neck. Janet voluntarily stood up in order to take the strain off of her neck but then she was hoisted up untill just the balls of her feet were touching the floor, all but cutting off her air supply , she breathed but only just.

To be continued.....

freedom37803
03-16-2007, 01:44 PM
another great chapter...thanks....can't wait for the next chapter

Satans2006
03-16-2007, 02:30 PM
they are getting long and comeing faster. What are you man a 6 armed dude who can write 3 or 4 stories at once?

davesmistress
03-16-2007, 04:02 PM
Very interesting twist whisky...thanks

badlybent
03-17-2007, 02:10 AM
Boy she fucked up for sure. Now he's gonna give it to her good. (Or bad depending on your point of view I suppose.)

Whisky
03-23-2007, 11:16 AM
Janet tried desperately to take the strain from her neck by standing on her tiptoes but she couldn`t stand like that for long, her toes just couldn`t take it.

Merve watched her squirm, she looked lovelier now than ever. The more he looked at her the more he wanted her. She was indeed an extremely atrractive young woman.

Merve walked up to her and put his hand on her pubis. Janet immediately tried to turn away, but Merve held her tight, squeezing and delving into her most intimate place. Janet squeezed her legs tight together but it was too late, Merves hand was already there and no matter now what she did he could do as he wanted to do,,,,and she knew it.

Merves fingers invaded her Vagina and squeezed her clitorice. Janet tried to "switch" off to his ministrations but was given away by her body.

To be continued..................

davesmistress
03-23-2007, 11:24 AM
thanks whisky....its coming along nicely like the others.

Whisky
03-23-2007, 01:48 PM
Merve ran his fingers through her "bush" of thick dark hairs, it felt fantastic, his fingers pushed and prodded and squeezed. Merve stood close and breathed on her face. "not so "sassy" now are we? You got somethin cumin and you aint "gonner" like it. No bitch kicks me in the balls and gets away with it".

Janet wanted to talk back but couldn`t, now he stood back and took off his belt, wrapped it around his hand leaving about eighteen inches of it free.
Janet "mewled" through her gag. Merve laughed and brought the belt round in a wide ark and slashed it in to impact on her bottom cheeks.

Janet could not move without strangling herself, the belt bit into her bottom leaving its fiery imprint, then it landed again and again and again in quick succession. Janet moved by default, choking and mewling, her bottom on fire.
She tried every which way to avoid the awfull smart he was intent on visiting upon her, copious tears rolled down her face and on to her blouse.

Merve just couldn`t help himself, he had wanted this bitch for so long. Seeing her roped and gagged and "noosed" up just made it even more difficult to stop. He hadn`t really intended to do this but she made him, it was her fault and now having "wapped" her with his belt he was going to "do" her, well... she was ripe for it, wasn`t she?

Merve dropped his pants and stood in front of her smiling, his erection obvious.

Janet watched him as he dropped his pants and knew that .. "this was it" the very thing that all women feared the most. He was mad, totaly and utterly mad , she could see it in his eyes. Nothing could stop him now, she tried to break free with all her might but it was no use, she couldn`t free her hands and she couldn`t call for help. The noose ensured that she could not move.

Merve grabbed her pubic hair and pulled. Janet screwed her face in pain. Merve leant close to her ear and whispered, " Isa gonna fuck you, you bitch, now, if you wanna stay livin you had better help corse I aint gonna help yu.
I am gonna lift your legs up and part em so`s I kin git in to yor holla., i`fn you don want to strangle then youd better use your legs to good effect. yu understand me".

Janet almost feinted, this couldnt be happening, yet it was.
As he lifted up her legs and spread them the noose bit into her neck cutting off her air . Janet choked and gagged and then squeezed her legs around his waist in order to aleviate her situation. No sooner had she done so than she felt his penis probing her entrance, then it slid in a little bit further, she gasped as much in surprise as for want of air, Merve was looking her straight in the eyes and smiling like a cheshire cat.

"Are you ready for this bitch?, are yu"?. Janet closed her eyes.
"Oh no you dont" said Merve, "I aint lettin you switch off", and with that Merve put his hand round her back and found her rear passage.

Janet was immediately allert, GOD NO,as he violated her annus she could do nothing. her eyes "popped" open.
Merve, realising he had her attention drove into her with everything he had.

Janet shrieked through her gag as she felt his manhood driven into her and felt her hymen go with a pop and an awfull stinging sensation, then he was pumping in and out like a mad man.
It didn`t take long before she felt his manhood swell to giant proportions inside her before he "let go" and his seed burned its way to her brain.

Merve was exalted, he`d had her , as he always knew he would. Now she would be for ever his. He came out of her and let her legs fall back to the floor.

Janet could only just breath again in between her sobs. She literally "hung" there.

Merve knew that he would have to "talk" to her and loosened off the rope, allowing her to fall gently to the floor. Janet collapsed in a heap, her legs a kimbo, displaying herself unintentionally, but she was too far gone to worry anymore. It didn`t matter now, she had lost her virginity what else could he do to her.!!!!!!!

To be continued.....................................

davesmistress
03-23-2007, 02:11 PM
thanks whisky...I put these together so it was in 1 place for viewing

badlybent
03-23-2007, 07:50 PM
Thanks Whisky and thank you to DM. Made it easier to read.

Suthernlady
03-29-2007, 06:02 AM
congrats Whisky....for this series making story of the week!!!!!