PDA

View Full Version : Kalla Chapters. 1-5

hanes_el
03-12-2007, 09:53 PM
Introduction thing...

After reading a few more stories here, I've decided that I would try something different for the sole purpose of being different. I like the utopian view of sameness just as much as the rest of the world, but like most people my age, if you push too much of one thing into my mind, I will rebel.

This is my second endeavor ever in writing this stuff and like my first one, I am looking at this as a developmental story so please leave comments and critisms so that I may improve in the further chapter's that are yet to be written. Now to the story.

Kalla
by Hanes-el

----- 1 --

Chapter 1

It was the first and only day that I can recall that I slept in. It’s not why I remember the day so, but the day is probably why I remember that I slept in. It was her birthday. Her fourteenth birthday, and the day that she was to be inducted as Queen of Kalla. I don’t know why but the dream that pressed me to sleep longer then I should have, was of the day that caused Dakota to so prematurely acquire her duties as ruler.

My eyes broke open in panic with mother shaking me half to death. I was disoriented and scared. Mother’s hands slipped from my sweating arms. Reality faded back to me and when my mind caught sight of light breaking through the glass hole in the wall; my slowing heart broke into a sprint again. I ripped the sheets from above me and jumped out of bed. Mother’s cries of shame and fear back dropped my frantic race to dress myself; no time for bathing. Skipping from my bedroom attempting to fit my last shoe on, I headed for the kitchen.

Breaking through the swinging doors, I searched in shame where everybody stood waiting. Why did I sleep in, why today, of all days, the most important one of her life? Thankfully, two chefs were already waiting by the door for me. That would save me from having to walk between the dozen faces staring down at me. Holding my arms out, the taller of the two chefs placed the highly decorated silver tray in my grip. Speedily, I walked back up the grand staircase to my master’s room, eyes all around me staring.

Everybody in the palace knew me, at least if they had met Dakota, chances are they met me as well. And even while working in the palace without ever meeting the royal family, one would know at least of the highest servants under them, the ones who you must step aside to. I was Dakota’s head servant, my mother was her mother’s, the preceding Queen’s head servant, and a man named Phillip held that title for the prior King.

I stood before her door as the shorter of the two sentries before it pulled a key out and unlocked it. I looked timidly at the more handsome sentry who pretended to look away, searching for anything that might attempt unlawful entry.

Balancing the tray on my right arm as the shorter sentry turned and resumed staring away from the doorway, I turned the handle and pushed the very heavy solid wood door open. I slipped in and shut the door behind me.

I walked through the small front room and into the bedroom of the Princess. My chest exhaled a huge sigh of relief. She was still asleep. She also seemed determined to enjoy every minute of that twenty-five hour day.

Every organ in my body freed itself from the tense grip all the other servant in the house put on me. With Dakota, I was always free, she didn’t care if I was late or imperfect; she cared for me as a friend, which is what mother said was exactly what I existed for. The head servant’s primary goal is to be a friend first and a waiter second; at childhood, she had said, this is the most important rule of all. Since the age of three, I was a subject to the Princess. And at seventeen years, I was soon to become the head servant and best friend to the Queen of Kalla, one of most powerful empires on the planet. I was one of the farthest from royalty in the land but I held nearly as much power and influence as a royal, at least inside the palace.

I set the breakfast tray on the side table and rushed to the mirror to fix my hair. It wasn’t much more than a minute before I was done. I kept it short and comfortable. Dakota loved it. I had almost gotten in trouble because of it. Dakota became so entranced in my hair that she once began begging the Queen to have her own hair cut short. At a younger age with the Princess’s hair cut like mine, we would look very much like sisters, something that the Queen would not stand for. Mother talked to Dakota though and she stopped bugging the Queen about a haircut. I think that she became more aware of how the Queen began treating me while she pleaded to her that she wanted to look like her servant, a mere commoner.

I stood before the side of Dakota’s bed watching the young girl squirm around on her stomach in her sleep. As her friend and servant, it was me who was instructed to teach the happenings of puberty to the young Princess. I had only begun experiencing it a few years before her but mother had said that with my education from her, and with my own findings with my own body, I would be the best candidate. The Queen herself found the topic of sex all too enjoyable for her own being, but felt herself unfit for discussion of the moralities of growing into a woman to her developing daughter.

It was not easy for me to teach the Princess but she made it as easy as possible. Like the stories mother taught me of the Queen, Dakota followed quite well in the curiosity of her sexual being. I had learned the entire history of the royal family and every quirk of the current one so that I might have best served my young master, so rarely was I surprised with inconsistencies in Dakota. At first, she felt that I was too smart for her, but quickly enough, she embraced my knowledge and looked to me as the older sister with all the answers to her life. There were no secrets between us.

Staring down to her small squirming body pleasuring itself in a dream, I thought of the all the times that she had challenged me with her questions and without an answer, she pressed forward for an experiment to find one.

I looked to the large grandfather clock against the wall, the ninth hour it held. I moved to the bed unwillingly. I didn’t want to be the cause of breaking her dream short. I removed her sheet to her feet with the crumbled and kicked away blanket. Her face gleamed with the tiniest layer of sweat.

Dakota had complained before about waking her up in such dreams. I had always defended myself with what mother had taught me. Dreams are left unremembered if they end, waking up during the course of one is what is best, what allows you to remember and cherish them so. Dakota, reluctant to accept such an idea, but knowing after a fight with the Queen after being late one morning from me not waking her, that if being forced to wake up, at least raise her in a manner which would please her more. Having already the knowledge of both our sexual beings between us two, I had a pretty good idea what she was hinting at. Two weeks after that comment, I had acted and was confirmed correct in her true meaning.

Dakota had clearly been having a whole streak of these wonderful dreams for her cotton night pants had been removed and kicked down under her sheet to her blanket.

Dakota loved the feel of silk but when presented one birthday with a whole wardrobe of silk night clothes, she quickly learned that she did not like silk so much as to have it covering her entire body. The night pants and shirt were the doings of the King after a year of unsuccessful fighting with her to wear underwear, or to at least stop running through the palace in the morning in her nightgown. That was a year of tremendous stress for the sentries and servants of the house. Everyone one feared to even look at the Princess in horror of what the King might assume. Much tribulation was bestowed among the palace when the two piece pants and shirt were forced onto the young Princess.

Dakota now chooses to wear undergarments on rare occasions, choosing being the important word. Forcing her to do anything will show just how royal she is. The Queen learned such very quickly when she personally dressed her with underwear for weeks and received reports after of servants and sentries around the palace finding the Princess’s used underwear lying around in plain view.

I set my hand on the sweat of the young Princess’s butt. Slowly I pressed my hand down between her legs and began massaging the tiny slit. An audible moan broke the room, a sign that surprisingly pleased me. I could please the Princess more than her own fantasies played out in a second world. Moving my small fingers up and down slowly over the heated bulge between her legs, I began applying more pressure. There was more liquid under her butt cheeks than just sweat, I could feel that clearly as the prints of my fingers became glazed with an almost oily substances radiating from the crack below them.

The increasingly heavy breathing from the Princess shifted from her small noisy nostrils to her now open mouth. Air flooded through the new larger opening. I continued rubbing the smooth untarnished skin. She would wake up soon.

With her mouth open, she accidently moaned herself awake softly. She opened her eyes just slightly and looked at me. She still had the small crusting eye fluids in the corners of her eyes, the light had yet to break fully into her pupils and break her mind open into the real world. I saw her close her eyes again. She wanted to play a little longer. If she didn’t think about anything, she could drift back into the dream she just left and live with her fantasy as I finished her off.

I climbed as gently onto the bed as I could. It was the softest bed I had ever touched. I hovered over the young Princess and slowly listened for a minute, maybe two, but no more. Her breathing shifted back into sleep. As easily as I could, I maneuvered my balance to my knees and took hold of her body. Her body was royal to every extreme; the softest skin I had ever felt with no blemishes, and all this with her own refusal to touch make up. The most the Princess used was a moderate moisturizer on rare occasions. Slowly I turned her body over onto its back.

I set my own body to the right of her and pressed my hand comfortably onto the whole of her exposed vagina. I pushed my hand into it and began caressing the bare bulge; only few of the softest hairs had grown in. My hand slid easily over it repeatedly from the lubrication seeping through her crevice. The Princess’s breathing quickened again. Without the stimulation of her nipples and stomach squirming on the sheets, she would wake easier out of her deteriorating fantasy. But I knew how to counter such loss of stimulation while having her wake up in time.

Her breathing shifted. Bad for me that was. She was reawaking, and on her back, she would receive the full light of the sun in her eyes forcing her into cognitive thought and preventing her from more sleep.

Quickly, I singled out my index finger and slid it over the little nub inside her slit. She was fading from her mental fantasy quickly but her physical one was just about to peak. I pulled my index finger back and arched it as to rest the tip against the top of her pleasure nub, her personal reference to it. Slowly I drove my finger into her while gliding the length of my finger over her nub. In and out I repeated with growing speed. Dakota’s breathing became panting. I had few seconds before she would wake.

I pressed my thumb onto the top of her bulge, squeezing the fatty tissue between my moving index finger and thumb. Her vaginal fluids ran down the back of my intruding finger and drained out the tiny opening it made into the open air; a tiny opening it was, but still an opening nonetheless compared to the incredibly tightly closed lips of her vagina.

In the fuzzy world between consciousness and unconsciousness, Dakota’s vocal cords quivered in moans as her hips began shivering. Neither of us two knew whether she was awake or not but the high of her orgasm pushed her out of whatever world she currently occupied and into a black one where the only one of five senses she used was her touch.

Her small legs squeezed together as her surprisingly strong vaginal muscles squeezed my index finger, almost as if they were sucking me in. Her twitching sweaty legs broke at the knees and began rising a bit as her butt cheeks pressed themselves into the soft mattress. The Princess’s head jerked about with her eyes scrunched shut as a constant tone reverberated from her throat. She was holding her breath. Her entire body was tense. I think I might have outdone myself today. I wish my birthday started out this well.

Her meek moans became pulses as her little hips bumped up and down. I wiggled my finger around inside of her. Her moans broke into spurted grunts. Her self-made liquids oozed over my finger as her orgasm peaked. Just to tease her a bit more, I ripped my finger out of her legs; I thrust it back in. She was in climax and I repeatedly jammed the entire length of my finger inside of her, took it all the way out, and jammed it back in. It was not an easy task; her contracting muscles sure did not agree with my teasing finger as they fought for it to remain motionless.

Dakota’s body began writhing a bit. She was crossing into a second, simultaneous orgasm. In and out, in and out; I jammed my finger through her body and fought against her strong vaginal muscles that gripped and sucked at my finger. More liquid spilled from her tiniest little slit and down her butt crack onto her sheets.

One last time, I jabbed my finger into her and pressed my palm into her engorged bulge.

Squeezing my palm into her swollen vagina, I felt her muscles begin relaxing. Her eyes opened and she stared at me.

“If only all my birthday presents were that incredibly great,” she gasped.

“You’re becoming Queen today,” I reminded in attempt to draw attention away from having just masturbated her.

“I’m still Dakota to you,” she cried as I slowly slipped my soaking finger from her vagina.

Continued...

badlybent
03-12-2007, 10:56 PM
Is what you were afraid wouldn't be interesting? Boy were you wrong if it was. This is off to a very good start and is tightly written and edited. Personally I didn't see a single typo. By god I think even the paragraphs my come close to Semi's standards. I suspect she and a lot of people are going to like this one a lot. It isn't always easy to know exactly where to put a story especially at the start. This one my end up fitting more in Fantasy but that will be up to you. If you want it some where else it's no problem just say the word and Poof. Off it will go. Be sure to give us lots about the characters. Sounds like this will be a long series so there will be plenty of room for development. These two sound mighty interesting so far.

If there are any more openings for a Royal Masturbator. Keep me in mind. :->

hanes_el
03-12-2007, 11:33 PM
thanks for the great feedback. i'm generally an insecure person so i question everything i do publicly, but that sometimes also pushes me to try harder to make what i do even better. Don't get me wrong on that though, I want to hear critisms on my work as well so i can actually get better.

also, i'll put you on top of the list right now for the Royal Masterbator Que.

davesmistress
03-13-2007, 04:09 PM
It was very good indeed...thanks hanes_el....looking forward to more.

hanes_el
03-24-2007, 11:45 PM
I don't know if I'm suppose to create a new thread like so to inform others of a new chapter rather than of a comment in the main thread or if I am suppose to post the next chapter in the main thread; since I know that chapters of stories are being merged together. I guess I will do this until otherwise notified since I'm seeing it done both ways but primarily the chapter per thread way.

If the mods merge this into the first chapter's thread, then I'll know to put the rest there as well.

Now to the story. As always, comments and critisms are always welcome greatly appriciated as well as the only things I have to go on on how to write better for you.

Kalla

Chapter 2

The hardest thing for me when I was young was knowing what to call the Princess. Everybody including the King and Queen told me to refer to her as Princess but the Princess, my master, forced me to call to her Dakota. I was punished repeatedly almost every day for mixing the two up until finally, after Dakota witnessed one of my punishments, an extremely violent temper tantrum convinced the King and Queen to have me refer her as Dakota. Still though, as I think, in hearing her referred to as one and calling her another, my unspoken mind does interchange the two titles very easily.

I brought Dakota’s breakfast to her bed and headed for her personal washroom to prepare a bath. Mother always tried telling me that I was becoming too royal. She said that I took the conveniences of the palace for granted one day when I began complaining about the inconsistency of the running water. Very rarely did it stop, but it did on one particular day when I wasn’t in the greatest of moods. Mother sat me down and lectured me for at least an hour on how only the richest of people in the world can afford such a convenience; I as a commoner should complain about nothing that is given to me in a royal palace. She continued lecturing that her, father, and I were even so blessed to have our own personal water heater, something the other servants had to share.

As I shut the three faucets off from filling the large ceramic bowl, Dakota walked in wearing nothing.

“Are you taking a bath with me today? Your hair is clumpy, you haven’t yet bathed.”

“I woke up late, I’m sorry.”

“Who treated you wrong for it?” she asked, perceptive that whenever I did something incorrect, the other servants always shunned me; as a girl at my rank in the palace, I should be capable of no wrong, they apparently believed.

“Nobody,” I had lied. Everybody had always punished me for my faults, everybody except my own master. They knew that if they would copy my faults, they would be punished harshly yet they had never seen me punished for something of my fault without my master defending me or blaming one of them to save me.

Dakota knew that I would never tell her if someone had wronged me unless I felt it undeserved. She recognized that it would only lead me to more misery if she sought out the perpetrator and reprimanded them, that I would be shunned and avoided by the very people that I relied on to achieve my job.

The Princess had once fought with the King and Queen to relinquish me of my career and grant me a free life in the royal palace as her friend, but the King refused saying that I would become spoilt and lead her astray. As a servant, I would maintain my sense of responsibility and lead as a fine role model for a Princess. I personally was happier as her servant. As a freeloading friend, I would serve no purpose and would always feel out of place.

As a servant, I was paid, received the benefits of being the Princess’s best friend, and lived with purpose and the constant protection of my master. With Dakota as my master, she could protect me from the King and Queen more so than if I were merely at the mercy of their grace as a general friend of the Princess. I did little to no work as it was anyways. I did keep track of Dakota’s entire life and plan every event of every day, but that was all willingly.

Beside such remedial knowledge I already held, I met her with breakfast every morning out of tradition more than anything. I don’t think Dakota would trust anyone else seeing her wake in the morning. Around her I felt like a best friend and older sister, in her general proximity, I felt like her manager, and only with the other servants or mother and father, I felt like her servant. The sentries though, they treated me as either her friend or manager; that’s the way they always saw me treated by her and so they treated me as such with no need of envy or jealously.

The sound from the stream of liquid being squeezed from Dakota’s vagina into the chamber pot interrupted my thought. I looked over at the now fourteen year old Princess using the bathroom in the nude. She looked back at me.

“Take your clothes off, you’re bathing with me, this is a very important day and I need you more than anything; you have to be comfortable and presentable.”

“They’re expecting fifteen thousand people at your swearing in today; maybe we can find us some good looking boys.”

“Haha,” she shrugged, “the council won’t let any boys near me since the attempted usurp. They say that anybody who shows an interest in me is a threat to the empire.”

I didn’t mean for her bring the attempted usurp up. I looked away. I think that she noticed my discomfort.

“You never wake up late; did you have a really good dream this morning?”

I never did wake up late. Neither did I have near the amount of fantastic dreams I often found Dakota in with the rising sun. The dream for me this morning was all but fantastic. I think it showed why the attempted usurp affected me more than it did the Princess.

I was with father in my dream, as was it that distraught day. We were accompanying the King on a political venture. It was mid-day when we heard a trumpet’s horn. It was what they used to coordinate the attack. At the sound, the sentries surrounded us all and began pushing us into a near building.

That’s when the arrows came, so many arrows, from all around us. Men in dark green clothes flooded our street from the alleys. My father, one of the King’s highest sentries, told me to run away, get as far away from anybody that I remembered seeing that day. I listened and obeyed; whether father or the King’s personal sentry, he’s not someone to disobey. I ran from him, the sentry’s, anybody that I recognized; the only people that I recognized were the people who worked for the King.

I didn’t want to run too far so I stopped and looked back. Father saw me but ignored me, he acted like I didn’t exist; he just protected the King. That was the last time he looked at me, even though I was in his line of sight. He didn’t look to make sure that I was safe, even though he knew I was standing right there. Even when father was on the ground but still moving, he looked the other way; he knew I was watching, all he had to do was look at me and I would yell out and run to him to comfort him, anything, I knew he was going to die but he ignored me so I did nothing. The men in green attacking with swords fought long and many died, but they were too many. They killed everybody near the King.

The men searched about. They looked at me for a second and then at some more of the few other commoners looking at the dead. I waited in that town for two days before over a thousand soldiers showed up; they imprisoned everybody and burned the entire village down. Such was the punishment for not being ever vigilant to protect the empire. Mother held priority to search the dead. Every male and female below the age of twenty was to be displayed to her. She was worried that they might mistake me for a boy; if I survived and changed my appearance to assimilate, they would not know what to look for. She fell to her knees when she saw me in the line and cried.

I woke up then to mother shaking me half to death. I saw father die before me. Dakota was at the Royal Palace when she was escorted into her room and put under surveillance at all hours until it was deemed safe. It was not long before she figured out why she was being guarded so, and she began demanding to see the King and Queen. She received no answer. She demanded to see me. She received no answer. Then she remembered that I was with father and father was with the King. For one day she laid on her bed crying under four sentries’ eyes.

Mother was sent to her. Mother could barely speak but had too. She was with the Queen when they were bombarded with arrows. The Queen was struck with two. The swordsmen came but lost. Many of the villagers fought with the sentries there. After mother told Dakota, she preferred the sentries’ silence.

Dakota never saw a thing, only heard. She only witnessed the Queen asleep in a casket. The sentries and council treated her like royalty. They questioned me like a criminal. Where did they take the body? What did they do to it? How did he die? Who fought the hardest to protect him? Why didn’t they kill you?

Three quarters in the year would be the time between the end of one King and the new Queen, 278 days. On her fourteenth birthday. She would be fit then. No reason for reaching to less immediate family. Everybody was a suspect in the attempted usurp. The council themselves where suspects and would have been investigated more but they readily agreed to relinquish their total power over the empire to the Princess in so reasonable amount of time. Though, even with giving her the power over the entire kingdom, they tried as hard as possible to influence her. Since the death of the King and Queen, Dakota has met nobody new and everybody she did already know was extensively investigated.

When I came back into reality, Dakota was stepping into the hot soapy water.

“Back from daydreaming I see.”

Dakota had come to live with those terms. She respected me and sometimes found it fascinating that at the strangest of times, I would go off into tangents and leave my waking reality for another one. She had said once that I was the opposite of her in that way, I dreamed in my waking and her in her sleeping. I didn’t bother to try to explain that what I think about while awake is quite different than what she does in her sleep. I followed her comment with removing my clothes.

Unlike the bathtub in the washroom between mother’s bedroom and mine, Dakota’s is one fit for a Princess. It easily fit Dakota and I with much room to spare, though in its downsizing, we were just two teenage girls.

“You know when I woke up earlier with your finger in me,” she worded almost as a peculiar question, “I would have given almost anything for you to have been a boy and you just kiss me when I opened my eyes.”

“Well, if I was a boy, I don’t think I would kiss you anyways because I don’t really like girls that way,” I stupidly replied.

“Oh, you can make me cry in pleasure but you can’t even kiss me?” she responded sarcastically.

“Kissing has emotions in it, touching is just fun.” We both knew that, we had touched each other a lot, experimenting all the time. I was suppose to know everything and teach her it all, but a lot of the time, I learned stuff from her and from what she did to me by just playing.

“You better wash that hair really nice,” Dakota began setting me up, “you’ll be right next to me all day, even while I’m being crowned. Bring your head back to me and I’ll wash it.”

The last sentence signaled me to question her intentions, but I was willing. I scooted between her legs with my butt locked between her ankles and leaned back dipping my hair into the water; I used my elbows for support. All I could do was stare up past the tiny bulging breasts and into the Princess’s face.

Diligently, she ran the soapy water through my hair. She got it as clean as she decided upon and quickly moved her free hands to my nipples. A quick gasp mixed with an audible moan escaped my mouth.

“So, you really think that mine will be this big one day.”

“My breasts aren’t that big.”

“I know, but there a lot bigger than mine and I don’t really want those big ones other woman have; yours are just perfect.” Her cupping hands moved back and forth over my breasts.

Before I could thank her for the compliment, she let free my breast by tensing her fingers backward and began encircling my nipples with her tightened palms. I responded by rolling my eyes into the back of my head. She continued the gentle caressing for a while longer before she told me to sit up and scoot back to her. I obeyed with curiosity in what she was planning next. Before I could finish pulling back, she showed me the answer by cupping my vagina in her palm.

“I don’t know how you made this morning so intense but I want to try and show you what I felt.”

“Good luck, I don’t even know how I did it.”

At the direct end of that sentence, I felt her index finger drive its way into my vagina. The surprise of it gave me more pleasure then I thought it would. He little finger found its way to rest at the bottom of my vagina with her knuckles holding at a mere inch from my butt hole.

Slowly, with her entire finger in me, she raised it up my slit, gently pressing my vaginal tube to the side like a wave running against my body. She stopped when the finger pressed against the top, the little padding at the joining of her finger to her palm rested against my clitoris. Then I felt it pull out and up slowly as so her entire finger’s length rubbed against my pleasure nub.

“I bet that you can’t make me cum without sticking your finger inside of me.”

“I’ve done it before a long time ago, I know I can do it again.”

“Prove it, let’s see how good the new Queen is at carrying out old ways.”

That got her hyped. Dakota loved when I challenged her; so did I. Her mind would move to new heights to spite me and my mind would be blown away with her creativity. I figured that if she wanted to come close to matching what I did to her this morning, she would have to try something new.

Not since we first experienced the pleasures of sticking fingers inside of ourselves, did we find masturbating so easy without such. I sat still with Dakota’s finger rubbing up and down the skin of my slit as she sat behind me deep in thought.

I figured that she would play on her cumming. Either one of us seeing the other experience so much pleasure and oozing our cum onto her bed sheets would always double or triple the pleasure for the one watching. This played into the hand that masturbated the other as well, feeling another’s orgasm was simply incredible. Would she rub me as she made me finger her to her peak and hope that that would be enough?

“Turn around, I got something really good and new.”

I pushed myself away from her grip and turned. Dakota pushed one of her small legs under one of mine and scooted the other over my other. She slowly pulled me closer to her. It was a weird position. Was she going to kiss me maybe? I didn’t understand until my vagina spiked in sensitivity as it smooshed itself against her pulsing hot vagina.

“Now we rub together.”

Wow, feeling my vagina touch another was so taboo, so wrong but good. If mother had only knew that her seventeen year old daughter was pressing her shaven vaginal lips to the fourteen year old Princess’s, I don’t know, but it felt so good.

Dakota began pushing up and down, left to right, just trying to find what felt best. My bulge was flaming. I stared down at the small naked body of the Princess gyrating her hips into my slit. She was staring down at my vagina with her lower teeth clamping her top lip as she moaned slightly. She worked so intently at trying to get me off. The sheer devotion she showed to me and my vaginal canal was amazingly pleasurable.

My orgasm was building up fast. Dakota’s moaning almost sounded like crying as she worked so hard on me. Her moaning grew with my pleasure. She was about to explode on me.

“Ooooooooh,” Dakota groaned as she jammed her hips into mine. With our two vaginas squeezed together, I could feel the little muscles inside of her shivering. She won. As her girl cum pulsed out of her vagina over my slit, I exploded with no control. Her cum was going slightly inside of me as her lips pressed mine apart. I bucked into her as I spasmed my own cum out into her slit. Dakota could not control her moaning.

I grabbed the Princess and pulled her into my arms and hugged her for leverage; she returned with equal pressure on my back with her arms. Our hips pounded and vibrated into each other as our cum smeared together between. Dakota was settling down but was determined not to leave that as the finale.

She pushed me back and we unraveled our legs. My body was a ragdoll to her power as I still floated down gently from my orgasm. My neck came to rest on the curling edge of the tub. Dakota sat on top of my body and began grinding her overly lubricated reproductive organ into mine.

“If this turns out to be as good as I think it will be, you going to have to try it on me sometime.” Dakota pushed and humped into me. She was clearly going crazy with enjoyment. Up and down she slid her tiny heated slit into mine. She began jutting and moaning again.

“I already won,” she gasped out catching a breath, “so this,” another breath, “doesn’t count.”

She stuck her arm back behind her and I felt her stab her index finger into my canal. She had also pushed her thumb into her own body and search out the source of her girl cum. Her juices traveled down her thumb and journeyed over her index finger deep into my vagina. I could feel the steaming cum originating from deep inside her vagina ooze far into my body, dripping from her occupying finger. Her boiling liquid stimulated my organ deeper than I thought possible and I lost all control.

My muscles clamped and sucked at Dakota’s finger. My own cum splashed into hers and our two juices were meshed into one between my hot pounding vaginal walls.

Her pounding chest fell onto my body and she pressed the side of her head into mine while she gasped for air, speechless. I held no different in the ecstasy of the situation.

Continued...

badlybent
03-25-2007, 12:17 AM
Another great chapter Hanes_El. Yes posting a new thread is the way to go. That way people know you make a new post and it doesn't get lost as a reply. We'll combine them later.

freedom37803
03-25-2007, 12:58 AM
Thanks for the new addittion

Suthernlady
03-25-2007, 08:17 PM
Thanks for the addition....great read!

larrykay63
04-04-2007, 03:41 PM
great story! I can't wait to read more of these two,s adventures.

hanes_el
04-12-2007, 01:46 AM
Chapter 3

One half an hour past the twelfth, Princess Dakota would become Queen Dakota, the youngest queen to date in our empire. I had left Dakota at the eleventh hour and began my preparations. Stepping from her best friend zone, I became her manager; incredible responsibilities now were bestowed to me. Mother helped a lot too.

After that day of widespread panic among the empire, mother did not know where she fit in. The council kept her in the palace as I was the Princess’s head servant and she herself was a very valuable asset with her extensive knowledge of the royal family. They proposed to position her under the Princess but I protested to Dakota that I did not want to govern my own mother in such a way. Dakota under the wishes of mother to remain employed, promoted her to a royal advisor. She claimed to the council that her knowledge of the royal family in all its history and current policy, would provide the current advising court with great wisdom and intellect. I don’t think that Dakota herself worded it like so but that was how the council inducted her.

After that issue was solved, Dakota no longer wanted to live with me as her servant. She knew that I wished most to work for her and knew that with my knowledge, indeed it would be best for me to work for her rather than just play as a friend. She went to the council and demanded that I be promoted to the head advisor. Both the council and I protested. The council for I was too young and inexperienced; I for not wanting to be directly over mother.

Dakota was determined though and began investigating everybody in the palace about me. I learned of this from the servants claiming that I was in trouble with the Princess. It wasn’t until a sentry approached me after such a confrontation and informed me that there was no worry. Dakota was determining my strengths, what I did for her when I was not directly with her. Dakota never told me about it, I learned all I knew of it from that one sympathetic sentry at that one time.

I knew that Dakota was waiting, when she was crowned Queen, she would promote me to something that she knew that the council would never let her do under their power, I just hoped that she would respect my one wish of not putting me over mother.

I walked onto the palaces main balcony upon the third floor. It was a bit higher than the third floor of an average commoners house (that is if one were to have three floors), the palace floors were very tall and grand. I looked out to the front yard and saw a sea of people; there were more people than I had ever seen. The lead sentry following me reported that there were and estimated twenty-five thousand people currently on royal grounds to watch the crowning, with another forty thousand people in the neighbor city.

“Ninety percent won’t even be able to make out the shape of the balcony, why?” I asked.

“Many for pride in just being present for such an event, and many for fear that they would be questioned for not showing their support,” the sentry replied.

I looked to my left and right and could not even count the number of sentries lined shoulder to shoulder from one end to the other on a balcony that stretched the length of the Royal Palace. There where at least a thousand more between the people and the palace itself on the ground. The twenty five thousand people were broken into gigantic squares leaving a narrow grid to lace the land. Sentries marched in units of six, one pair after the other, down the lines of the grid, the lead sentry yelling into a enormous cone magnifying his or her voice.

“What are they saying?” I asked.

“At crowning of the Princess, great flags will be raised over the palace and horns will sound, at this time, all will bow. Not even the new Queen will be able to protect you if you do not bow at this time for it is the last show of total power in the council that she shall not pardon any who disobey this one act of respect,” he said.

“That is not true, the council has no such power after Princess Dakota is crowned. They can have such offenders punished but they cannot prevent the Queen from pardoning.”

“It is merely a scare tactic to suppress those who believe that such a young Queen would be sympathetic and easy to sway.” I shrugged what he said away. I was still in awe of the people. So many people, and they were all here for my master, my best friend, the one who sees me as her older sister.

“What you see is not even half the protection in place,” the head sentry boasted to me. His bragging would probably be right too. If you wanted to wipe the government clean from the empire, targeting the palace now would be the best time. The entire council was there, the new Queen, all her advisors, and everybody who was anybody in the government. Not to mention, royal subjects from three other nations were present for the inauguration. But with seeing about two thousand royal sentries that day, and that only being half of the protection, plus the addition of about twenty-five thousand supporters in the immediate vicinity, one would need an unimaginably large army.

Though as the day played out, no discrepancies followed through except one, one which we did not learn of until several days later.

The council did find another discrepancy though, but not too many people count that. Queen Dakota pronounce me as the Royal Confidant, a position that she decided to make up. I think that she should have come to me first for a better name but it wasn’t the worst title one could be given by a fourteen year old girl. It was much like the head advisor but a bit different in that it was completely separated from the advising court and it basically placed me on an equal pedestal to the Queen.

The way she tried describing it to me, it sounded a lot like being a Vice President to a President in a democratic nation. I had only learned of such government from ancient texts of our origin, people here and now had too much love for power to attempt such a feat.

After fumbling long enough with an explanation, Dakota just gave up and told me to do whatever I wanted and I would have the power to do it. I just basically outranked everybody in the empire except her. She did word it though that I would use the advisors as she did, so I wasn’t directly over mother but worked with her as an advisor, or simply put, as a mother.

It was four days after the crowning when our first international situation arose. The nation of Sydnee sent four infuriated representatives.

Sydnee was a nation of mages, the only nation of mages. They were small but powerful. They never really played a large role in any documented historical events unless they were threatened. Generally, they kept to themselves, but they were always glad to help those of us who lacked their abilities. It made international relations less shaky when the occasional rouge mage became a bit power hungry and began playing with our kind.

At the crowning of Queen Dakota, approximately twenty-five thousand minus one people bowed to the new ruler. The one was taken and imprisoned as expected and with no telling of the Queen, the council’s way of having her not intervene. Now four Royal Mage Guards were demanding that their prince be set free.

Dakota, after hearing that her people had imprisoned the prince of an allied nation, turned infuriated. The mages had wanted a response but found the one Dakota presented a bit too extreme. They attempted in calming her.

“The young master has done such things before, and from the scout sent to follow his escape, he was dressed as a mere commoner so it would be easy to mistake him for one.”

The mages were let to stay in the Palace as long as they pleased, by Dakota’s ruling. By night, the prisoner had arrived.

I stood to the right of Dakota as the Prince was presented. Prince Elijah. At nineteen, he looked amazing wearing the royal garments brought for him by his guards. Too amazing; he did not look as if coming from a prison. I knew he had been bathed beforehand but a sentry had told me to expect the worst. They had thought him a supporter of the attempted usurp and treated him no less.

It was the first time his guards, Dakota, or I had seen him that day and we were all amazed at his perfection. Dakota was taken to a whole different world while looking at him.

Dakota had chosen to change into her royal garments for the arrival of the Prince. She was said to be the most beautiful Princess and then Queen in the Kalla’s history, and in her royal garments, her beauty was multiplied by three.

It was constructed of magnificent pure white and thick cotton clothes, layered onto her body as if they grew from her shoulders as naturally as a flower’s pedals. In platinum laced silk, bold swirling designs decorated the cloth with empirical beauty. Her royal shoulder blade length hair fell down her back, and only the slightest of drag in the gown beset the floor behind her. A mere finger would be all that one could press under the front of her garment and the floor.

Dakota didn’t wear it often because it restricted her movement for running around the palace. She wore it outside the palace and for important guests only. When she did sport it though, she loved every minute of it. It was heavy enough to make her feel safe but when she wore it, it was all she wore. After a day of visiting the public, she would push the gown off her with incredible speed and jump her naked body onto her bed and begin releasing all the built up pleasure she gained throughout the day. She loved the feeling of being completely nude in public under a single loose fitting gown.

I could only imagine how she was now dying at the sight of the Prince in front of her. Such a man standing before her in all his majesty and she was in the nude under that garment. All he would have to do would be put each hand on her shoulders and pull the cloth straight up over her limp arms; she would be completely naked and at his mercy. I looked over and could easily see that Dakota was dying in the room with so much potential but no release.

Prince Elijah was a bit taller than the average man and his showing muscles were very tone. I did notice that his four guards looked outraged beyond description but held it in as best they could. They saw something in him that Dakota and I did not see.

The Prince walked before Dakota and knelt to one knee and waited for her to raise her hand. Slowly in shock from about to be touched by such a man, she lifted her hand.

Raising her arms had always teased Dakota more. As her arm lifted, the large opening for her wrist dropped down bringing a cool draft into her garment directly into contact with her budding nipple. If angled correctly, one could easily look up the dark tunnel to meet the view of the young Queen’s budding breast. I believe at least two young boys were graced with such an honor; a pity though that they were too young to appreciate it.

At a low angle toward the Prince, Dakota moved her arm meeting it with his hand. Prince Elijah gently took hold of her hand and honorably kissed the back of it.

For a girl as sexually excitable as her, Dakota was probably afraid to move. Her vaginal bulge had probably dripped a few drops onto the ground by now, consisting of a mixture of sweat and her natural forming lubricant, spilling from the slit.

“I would truly love to speak with you, your highest,” the Prince spoke as he moved up from kneeling, “but I feel that my Royal Guards wish my private presence immediately.”

“You may send for me whenever you are ready,” Dakota replied as coolly as she could.

The Prince bowed and turned to leave. Dakota looked to me, then to the floor below her. I understood. She turned and took a step forward. I casually took a step behind her, placing my foot on the slight drag in her gown and rubbed it into the floor absorbing any liquids.

If she would have had her legs closed, it would have only run down her leg, but then again, she would have probably lost balance at the sight of the Prince.

Quickly, I followed her to her room. One of the guarding sentries saw us speedily marching toward Dakota’s quarters and raced to unlock the door. I stepped before the Queen and pushed the heavy door open. Dakota sprang in and I shut the door quickly and locked it.

Dakota had little more patients. She squirmed her arms into her sleeves while in the small front room and pushed the garment over her head with incredible speed. The heavy fabric fell to the ground by the wall as she dropped to the floor immediately and drove the palm of her hand between her legs. Her knees flew into the air as she outstretched her legs to their furthest. Her young nude body laid on the floor as she panted insanely while pushing her arm’s muscles between her legs.

She pulled back her palm and replaced it with her fingers, sliding them rapidly with immense pressure over her slit. She pulled back once more and then pushed forward driving her small middle finger into her slit.

A very long stream of Os and As radiated from her mouth. In and out, she repeatedly drove her single finger through her organ’s opening. She didn’t care how loud she was. Her barely visible breasts puffed in and out rapidly from her breathing.

Her almost screaming tone seemed to do little justice to the pleasure she was showing in her face. Her eyes were closed and air shot with amazing speeds in and out of her small throat as her finger pounded inside her tiny hole.

Dakota’s voice began to break as the piling sweat from her chest rolled to her back and melted into the carpet. The young naked female body below my eyes squirmed and shuddered as she rode on the brink of orgasm. Her screams and pants echoed through the occupying entry room. Her tiny legs shivered back and forth, squeezed her thumping hand deeper into her near convulsing organ.

Then her back arched high into the air as her eyes scrunched even tighter shut and her hips began bucking back and forth. Her screams broke into spurts with the movement of her hips. I could only admire as the muscles in her young virgin vagina pounded and squeezed back in victory onto the invading thrashing finger inside.

She looked about to faint when finally her back fell to the ground and her eyes sprang open with her lone finger holding still inside of herself.

Her stomach panted up and down as she stared up at me.

“Do everything in your power to keep that Prince here,” was all she could squeeze out of her throat.

I grabbed a clean handkerchief from an end table and knelt down to Dakota’s hips. I gently took hold of her hand and slowly slurped it out of her tiny soaking crack. Pushing it to the side, I gently massaged between her legs with the napkin to absorb her body’s fluids. Her small panting tummy slowed gradually as her young naked form laid exhausted on the carpet.

Continued...

davesmistress
04-12-2007, 03:03 PM
Another Great chapter hanes_el.....thanks

larrykay63
04-12-2007, 05:06 PM
Thanks hanes_el, I'll be looking for the next chapter.

hanes_el
04-28-2007, 10:56 PM
Sorry for the long wait, lots of stuff to do and a little bit of writer's block. Not much action in this short chapter but chapter 5 will pick up all the slack so don't abandon me yet.

A skimming refreshment on the end of the last chapter might help place the scene at this begining. If your too lazy for that, Dakota has just met Prince Elijiah and retreated back to her bedroom to relieve her sexual tension on the floor of her quarter's entry room. In ending, the narrator was wiping Dakota dry as the she laid breathless on the floor.

Kalla -----
Chapter 4

Three thumping knocks sounded through the door. Dakota showed little shame. From the front room, even through the thick hardwood door, her muffled screams of pleasure would have been heard by the sentries. It was my job to keep Dakota under control. The King and Queen tired of her wild behaviors with her little shame, and so instructed me to prevent as much embarrassment to her as possible. She was a Princess though, unable to do no wrong. No human ever called her on something she would do, she had never thought that people cared, she never felt shame or embarrassment, for no one ever made fun of her.

I rose and returned two acknowledging knocks. Two hard knocks followed. They wanted me present, not Dakota. I responded with two more acknowledgement knocks and went back to the Queen.

“Let’s move you to your bed.” I rubbed my hands under her arms and lifted her torso up. Helping her to her feet, I picked her Royal Garments up from the ground and laid them on top her bed sheets. Dakota left to her washroom to wipe down her sweat.

I opened the door, walked out, and closed it behind me. I was so embarrassed; the one amazingly cute sentry just had to be the one standing outside to hear that. The first thing out of his mouth was a preprogrammed question in any event of hearing anything remotely odd from the young master’s quarters.

“Is the Queen alright?”

“She’s fine, thank you.” He then waved is arm down the hallway where one of the Prince’s guards awaited me. No one without extreme reasons was ever permitted in close proximity to Dakota’s quarters. Security was one reason, a situation such as the one the two sentries had just heard then was another. I proceeded to the guard.

As we walked down the hall to the Prince, the guard began ranting to me.

“My young master as been brutally mistreated by your prison system.”

“He was seen as a commoner and admitted to nothing, he mentioned nothing of who he was. He was treated as one who would disrespect the Queen and her empire so close after an attempted usurp. Only few brave enemies would do something as foolish, and no allies. I would even call in question his loyalty to our treaty; entering our empire on false pretenses to gain access to our prison systems. If he were any lower in your social system, we might have held him under conditions that he was a spy.”

I could not believe what I had just said. Never had I been so bold. I liked the Prince. But my power must have been rising to my head; I had to protect myself, the empire, the Queen.

The guard seemed to fall back a bit in surprise as to what I had just said as well.

“So just that you know, and against my master’s wishes, the Prince was using a false shell to project his true image to onlookers, you would not recognized him were you to see him in his true physical form now, his wounds are so deep and grotesque. He does not wish your master to know her empires own brutality.”

“I would see it only fit then, that you keep your young master’s wish and not put your own loyalty into question by holding your tongue a bit better.” Living among such high class people for my entire life apparently did leave its mark on me. It did not help that I flat out was offended from the tone in that man’s voice. He seemed rather accusing.

The last bit of the walk was silent.

“And this must be the most beautiful Confidant to the most captivating, Queen Dakota,” were Prince Elijah’s meeting words with me as he bowed. I bowed back a bit speechless. “You have a very wise Queen indeed, I only wish my father and mother would have provided me with such a companion through my upbringing.”

“I thank you most highly,” I responded, unsure of what to say.

“To get to my explanation, I merely broke free from my sleepy guards to watch as your Princess was crowned Queen. I had heard that she was the most beautiful Princess in the history of your empire and was not about to miss a chance to see her. At the bowing, I simply chose not to bow for it is not in any law that one royalty should bow to another. When your sentries came to take me, I thought that an adventure was about due for me so I said nothing.”

He was of the most peculiar sort. Among the most handsome men I have ever seen with the self defined freedom of a child and a strange masochistic love of the unforeseen.

“In all respects young lord,” a guard responded, “it is not that our nation’s Royal Guards are so unskilled, but is that you are possibly the most powerful of all the Mages, and with such power, it has always been a child’s game to you in your containment.”

“My parents are so hypocritical,” the Prince began. “They tell me to begin exploring the women of my choosing to find a potential bride, but they let not me seek outside our small borders. At the hearing of the most beautiful of anything, I had to come and investigate. And in seeing your young Queen, I do think that the rumors of her are most unjust, for she is not merely the most beautiful of your Royal Kin, but the most beautiful of all the planet.”

I could not believe what I was hearing. The Prince, a Prince, a man of such captivation; saying such things about my Queen. I was in shock; I was speechless. So much so fast, all of this made me feel feeble, weak; I was doing no justice to my title, my empire, my Queen.

“Oh,” the Prince sprung as he had just remembered something. He took his time though in enlightening us in what it was. “I heard your conversation as you and my guard walked here, you are indeed a loyal and wise leader to your empire. And for my guards, I am truly sorry for the show, in my jail time, I had to display such a progressively worsening shell to provide my captors with purpose. When I was presented to the Queen, I was simply lost in my passion for the role I played and projected a new shell over my old one. Your empire is quite harsh on traitors, but I see that is all for good reason. For you and your Highest’s comfort, I was not injured in the slightest, though no worries, all Mages are not so powerful as I, many would have displayed some of such punishment.”

His words sent chills down my spine.

“May I speak with you privately?” I asked immediately. Prince Elijah waved his guards out. They left as swift and quietly as the wind.

“How far can you hear?” Did he here Dakota in her bedroom?

“I can hear no further than any other man, it was from an untraceable enchantment I placed on all my guards when I met them that allowed me to hear through his own ears. It’s a skill very few Mages possess, one which I mastered at an early age to escape my constant watch at the slightest whim. You need to fear nothing, I cannot do such to your kind, only to mine, them which emit the small magic skin around them which will hold enchantments.”

I knew the last part, it was one of the few advantages our kind held against theirs. It was my job to know every weakness of every enemy and ally alike; that kind of information is not used in any regard to discriminate against the two races.

Most interestingly though, I had also heard the stories of this Prince and his powers. He was indeed strong; one of the strongest in many and many generations of their whole people. He was awaited with great interests to become the next leader of their nation, of their race.

Rarely do Princes marry at such a young time though, yet his King and Queen were encouraging such thoughts at his age, only nineteen. I have only heard of the sort in teaching young men responsibility. Maybe they figured that he would settle down with a wife and stop running about with no discipline. But an infatuation with Dakota would prove troublesome.

I’ve heard only too many times of the third highest law of their race, the law that prohibited any sort of devoted interest in a different raceman. Elite teams of mage guards were permitted on rare occasions to suppress and retrieve offenders of that law in our land. Our empire only let such incursions take place to keep the peace; ripping a Mage from his loved one would most certainly turn violent, and to prevent casualties on either side which would only arise in international tensions, we let them deal with their own kind under strict guidelines. The most horrible death the Mage lords could devise awaited offenders back at their capital city. None of such atrocities have happened in my lifetime that I remember.

I did not know if it would be wise to let such an important man become any closer to such an important girl.

badlybent
04-28-2007, 11:42 PM
Great chapter. Wouldn't think of abandoning at all.

Suthernlady
04-30-2007, 09:15 PM
This is very intriquing....thanks Hanes!

hanes_el
05-01-2007, 12:10 AM
Well, I'll hurry up and post this one since its the end of Part 1. I'll now get back to work on The Fertility Project.

Kalla -----
Chapter 5

“Why does he have to leave tomorrow morning?” Dakota cried at me.

“His Royal Guards are demanding that if he stays any longer, their Royal Army will march to this palace and retrieve him by force.”

“Mobilize our army than, if he doesn’t want to leave, as an ally we will protect him.”

Those words coming so easily from the mouth of a fourteen year old Queen would strike fear in anybody’s heart, mine being no exception.

“Why won’t his guards permit his presence with me again? We have only met once. I don’t understand, just because he likes me. He’s their Prince, do they hold no respect for him?”

“You will be granted one last meeting with him tomorrow morning as you two journey and separate just beyond Shangon,” the city just north of the palace.

“Hmmph… Will you sleep with me tonight, I don’t feel like being alone now.”

“As you wish.”

“Don’t say that, say yes or no. You’re not my servant, you’re as equal to me as possible.”

“I would never pass up a night with you. You make every sleep interesting to the most extreme.”

“They would be even better if you could come into my dreams with me. You think I could sneak a kiss on the cheek with Prince Elijah tomorrow.”

“I’ll do my best to block any attempts to prevent one.”

We both giggled before I left to wash up as Dakota began undressing to change into her night garments. Or that was what I had assumed. I walked from her washroom and found her sitting on her sheets in the nude, waiting for me.

“Someone is expecting an exceptional night I see.”

“If only you could come inside my mind and join me.” Dakota had an exceptional power to block one thought and focus on another at the slightest whim. With it, she was almost always happy.

I pulled the sheets out as Dakota scooted back, rolling up to her pillows. She slipped under the covers at the same speed as I climbed under them.

“Can you hold me, so maybe I’ll dream that he’s holding me nice and tight.”

I scooted the front of my body into the back of her young naked flesh and wrapped my arms around hers, squeezing into her chest. Holding the young naked Queen so close in my arms felt somehow comforting. Her warm breathing skin clutched against mine.

The past few days had been stressful and sometimes angering for both of us. Testing my new duties as the Queens virtual double, I felt alone most of the time. My new power rose me above everyone else that used to talk to me, and I frequently found myself spending less and less time with Dakota. The people whom I spoke to now were all very powerful and incredibly intimidating. Now though, I laid in bed with the Queen herself, my best friend, in her most vulnerable form in my arms, curled into my body. Like the nights that had long ago passed by, I drifted into sleep with ease and complete comfort.

I walked from Dakota’s washroom drying under a towel. With the thick fluffy fabric tied around my waist, I looked around for Dakota.

“Oh my goodness!” I turned my back, in embarrassment, toward the sentry that walked into the doorway from the entry room. Then something clicked in my mind. I turned my head to him while lifting my arm to cover my breast. My body leering to the wall but my face looking behind me, I demanded to know why he was in there.

“You’re here,” Dakota jumped in delight after emerging from behind the sentry.

“What?”

“You’re in my dream.”

I thought it through, that had to be it. Prince Elijah came trudging around the corner being drug by Dakota pulling at his arm.

“I always knew you liked that sentry. You two always look at each other funny.” She was referring to the taller of the two sentries that most often stood guard at her door.

The sentry began walking toward me. I looked back at the wall and immediately felt his hand on my shoulder. I looked back in surprise and found him shirtless right behind me. He wore a baggy, light-weighted, and silky black pair of pants which melted into his hard black leather boots. His chest had more grooves than I had ever seen in a man. If he had wished too, he could effortlessly toss my entire body across the room into Dakota’s bed with only one arm. They did not choose Dakota’s Sentry’s lightly.

No older than twenty-two years, this man had been trained from birth to protect and serve. He could individually manipulate any and all muscles in his body to best do whatever he pleased. If this was not a dream, things would be much different. But it was a dream, I could feel the difference, and actions held no consequences. I was still questioning though whether that was the real Dakota or just my imagination making her up. All I knew for sure was that this seemed to be the type of dreams Dakota did have and the kind that I didn’t.

The sentry wrapped his left arm down my chest and set his head on my shoulder. His other muscular arm reached down under my limp right hand and over my belly. Slowly, he circled my belly button with the pads of his fingers. I was about to explode. I didn’t know how Dakota stayed asleep in these dreams. I didn’t know how I was. My mind was going crazy; how could I not be over-stimulating it into waking up.

The sentry gently pressed his hand down my belly to the towel. Ever so slowly, his fingers moved from my skin to tense the towel into eventually unraveling. It fell to the ground. It left me completely naked in the arms of a man trained to kill, a man with at the incidental twitch of one of those rock hard muscles, my body would be snapped like a twig. But he was so incredibly gentle.

Hovering his fingers just above my vagina, he just barely stimulated my sexual organ. He moved in a bit. A bit more. Then I felt those boiling, hard, fingers sift through my pubic hairs onto the lips of my virgin cave. They melted into the lubricant swelling out of my crack.

His hips pressed against my back, just above my butt cheeks. The steam radiating from the cylindrical organ pressing into my spine almost pushed me to die in lust. The sensation of his hard fingers just grazing the surface of my vagina was so incredible in itself. What would something so incredibly hot and large feel like going into my inexperienced slit? The pulsing of his heart could be felt through that single organ. His life was flowing through it. His life was giving all it had to me.

I love you so much mother for the descriptions you have ingrained in my mind. Without such, this dream would merely be a fuzzy description of what I’ve learned in books I’ve read.

The sentry’s entire hand cupped itself over my vaginal bulge and slowly slid further and further back under my butt cheeks to grip my leg. My body rose off the ground as if I was floating. I hovered in bliss all the way to the bed. As falling through a cloud, I slowly came to rest on Dakota’s bed. Dakota laid to my right mimicking me in position and nudity.

Prince Elijah sat down by Dakota’s feet. Slowly, he was working his way up her inner legs, taking in the pure scent of her perfect skin, massaging as he rose, the tissue underneath into extra tenderness.

Above me, the unnamed sentry began climbing onto the bed, completely naked. His large penis hung below him. Mother had only described this organ to me. I did not know what was big or small but this particular one looked too big. The biggest thing I had ever had inside me was two fingers; this thing surpassed such with amazing ease. I was scared but anticipating. Almost ironically, I thought that if anyone were to wake me at this moment, they would have hell to pay; something Dakota had frequently fought with me about.

Dakota screamed in moaning. I looked down to catch Prince Elijah with his mouth over the Queen’s vagina. I looked to her face and found her staring at me with the biggest smile on her face and her eyes about to fall out of her head.

The sentry fell over me and pushed his lips to mine. He dug his arms under my armpits and pressed his hands to either side of my head.

My own mouth exploded in strings of random vowels as I felt the boiling pipe enter my body. My organs moved to the sides and bowed at his entrance. He was shifting everything in my hips to accommodate him. More pleasure than I have ever felt flooded my body. I grabbed with my right hand for Dakota. I needed something, anything to touch and transfer this amazing feeling into. It was too much. There was no pain like mother had said there would be.

I couldn’t see Dakota but I felt her hand grab mine. The sentry, slowly pumping his life form into my body, held my dizzy head still as he played with my tongue under his own.

Dakota pulled my hand down and pressed it against her tummy. I felt her belly button. My hand was pushed further down. Further. Further. Then I felt her incredibly taut vaginal lips being ripped open by the same object that now drove itself in and out of me. Her vagina was soaking in her lubrication. I wrapped my fingers around the penis invading the entry of my best friend’s vagina, and just felt the soaking texture of it slip through them.

I had never thought of Dakota actually having sex. She was young. She talked about sexual fantasies all the time but almost none involved actual sexual intercourse, and the ones that did, seemed just too surrealistic.

A growing feeling in my body began taking a hold of me. Moaning into the mouth of this amazing man, laying under him, we both being completely naked; in the pure flesh, as he jammed his penis in and out of me repeatedly, it was all getting to me. Every time he pushed into me, he pushed something into me; more pleasure. It was all going into my womb. My womb wasn’t big. At any moment, I could feel that it would be too much and my filled cavern would explode with amazing force down my vaginal canal, over his penis, and blow up outside of my body.

Dakota was moaning so loud next to me.

She began screaming. It was the most pleasurable scream I had ever heard. I could not hold back any longer.

The sentry’s mouth stopped playing inside mine and he thrust one last time as if he knew exactly what I was thinking.

“Ooooooooooooh!” I had never felt something like it. A boiling hot liquid shot inside of my organs. It splashed all over the place. It came and came, again and again. My womb contracted and I exploded all my pleasure into his penis. The muscles in my vagina squeezed and sucked his shaft into me. They wanted more of his hot liquid. I could still feel the liquid oozing into my body. It was melting into my being; it was so hot, so thick.

The orgasm pouring out of my body began slowing. The organ inside of me blocked it from escaping all at once. It poured out fast and ferociously but with a steadily slowing pace.

The sentry lifted his head from my mouth. I looked over to Dakota. She was so very close to passing out in paradised pleasure. Her nude body was dripping with sweat.

“See, you should come in my dreams more often,” she said while gasping for air.

The two men above withdrew their organs at the same time. The feeling became dull as I felt a bit empty. They got up off the bed. I leaned over to Dakota. She rolled onto her side. I grabbed her and went to hug her. It just felt right. We pulled our bodies to hug each other. The cum from our too lovers slowly pulsed from our vaginas as they rubbed together. The two semens mixed between our bodies.

Dakota pulled away a little and looked down between us. I followed suit. A smeared blob of the two men’s cum drew between our two vaginas, dangling down into the air. Dakota giggled a little. So did I.

Then Dakota started shaking a little. I didn’t know why.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

Then she began shaking more violently. She wouldn’t stop. I tried holding her body still but she was moving too much.

“What’s wrong Dakota?” I cried.

Then she began yelling. Something was wrong. What?

“Dakota?” I yelled. I began screaming for help.

“Heeelp, heeelp!!” I screamed over and over. “Help!”

The two men were gone. It was just Dakota and I. “Heeelp!”

I could run to the door and bang four times. Would she be alright if I left her alone? “Heelp! Somebody please Help!”

This was all a dream, how was I suppose to wake up. How do I wake up? “Please Help!”

Please wake up. Just wake up. I’ll do anything, anything. Please God, I’ll do anything. “help.”

I woke up gripping Dakota’s body as she flipped about in the bed.

“Help, Help, I Need Help, HEEEELP!”

davesmistress
05-03-2007, 10:32 PM
Wow sorry I missed it when you posted it...great addition hanes_el

jo2007
05-14-2007, 05:05 PM
wow these stories are gr8...i couldnt help but read them one after the other....i can't wait to hear what happens next