PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Trick ~ Or was it a Treat?

mcholdrguy
10-17-2006, 04:54 AM
It was a dark and stormy night…….and…… Halloween, besides! I did not volunteer to work a shift this evening, I assure you! But some other staff called out due to taking their kids trick or treating. So here I was, all dressed for the special college freshman party.

We all had drawn secret costume ideas from a hat and I got “School-Girl” with some picture ideas and everything. I dug out my old plaid field hockey skirt, borrowed a white blouse from my Mom and with the white stockings and ‘mary-janes’ from my own stash and a couple of ponytails and ribbons I was looking like the hottest little piece of ‘jail-bait’ that ever hit town! I was kind of excited to see if I might win the prize for the sexiest girl.

So, you can imagine my disappointment when I found myself a virtual captive here at the ‘rest home’ for the second shift. By the time I punched out at 11 the party would be nearly over.

“Trick or Treat! Mr. Cole!” After dutifully knocking I entered his room and he seemed to be dozing. I was tidying up and checking his wardrobe for tomorrows clothing. I had totally forgotten that I had on the world’s shortest skirt with my prettiest white satin panties! I was bending and moving around the room when I saw a sight that would put most of the boys at the party I was missing to shame!

‘Old King Cole’ [as we called him, privately] was getting a total look at my panties and everything else under my skirt that showed! That wasn’t all, he had his covers down to his knees and he had a hard-on like I have rarely seen on anybody, let alone an old guy! His eyes were glued to my ass and his right hand was glued to his cock and he was beating off like mad!

“Mr. Cole!!” I was genuinely shocked and a bit worried that my carelessness with my costume would give the old geezer a heart attack!

“Baby Girl”, Mr. Cole grunted between beats, “You are so pretty and so sexy! I haven’t had a woody like this for 20 years!”

“Well, thank you, sir!” and I curtsied, flipping my little plaid skirt. I had to admit to myself that Mr. Cole’s boner was giving me some naughty ideas and feelings!

Mr. Cole said, “Look in my bedside drawer, please.” I opened the drawer.

“Take out that lotion, please.” I took it out.

“Pour some on my cock and hand, please!” I poured and Mr. Cole began to jack off again as fast as before. I have to admit I watched with interest!

“Show me more panty, please!”

“Oh, Mr. Cole!! You are so naughty!”

“Please show me your panties again? I can’t cum unless I have a really sexy situation.” He almost was pleading. Hell! He was pleading! But, I had my job to consider and there was that heart attack thing……

“No way, Mr. Cole! I’m not that kind of girl!” But I sure was beginning to feel like ‘that’ kind of girl!

“Open the second drawer?” I did.

“See?”

I saw a drawer full of loose 20’s. I looked at Mr. Cole to see what he was suggesting.

“Take as many as you want and let me see those sexy panties again?” This was too much for me!!

“I don’t need your money, Mr. Cole, but if you really want to get sexy with me I guess it would be fun. Are you sure that you can take the excitement?”

“Yep!” he grunted, stroking slowly.

I bravely lifted my skirt showing my pretty white panties with the tiny lace at the openings. Mr. Cole’s eyes lit up and his fist was a blur!

I boldly got up on the bed and let him ‘peek’ up under my skirt.

“Two hundred dollars to see your tits!” He grunted.

“My tits are not for sale, Mr. Cole.” His face fell a mile.

“But for you, they are free!” I quickly unbuttoned my blouse and slipped off my bra and skirt and lay on the foot of his bed with my legs open and my, now fully excited pussy leaking sweet scented wetness. I wiggled so my perky C tits jiggled provocatively.

The idea of mutual masturbation always turned me on. Here was a chance that I might never get again! I slipped my hand into my panties and found my wet cunt and my swollen clit. I couldn’t help but moan as I began the female version of Mr. Cole’s naughty act.

“Oh yes! Yessssss Baby Girl! Show Daddy how horny you are! Watch Daddy as he jerks off for his Baby Girl! Move those sweet fingers in that sweet cunt for Daddy!” This was getting really hot! Another of my masturbation fantasies was that my Daddy would catch me and….well, another time for that one!

“You like it, Daddy? You like seeing your Baby Girl rubbing her tiny wet horny pussy? Is your cock feeling good, Daddy? Want to taste my naughty fingers, Daddy?”

Mr. Cole moaned and leaned forward to taste my gooey cunt juice. Feeling him suck on my fingers was so sexy! Without thinking I slid my panties to my knees and let him see my swollen, wet, shaved ‘Baby Girl’ cunt. The old man beat on like he would never cum.

I began to feel a little sorry since I had already had some tiny orgasms. “Here, Daddy. Let your Baby Girl make your hard cock feel good!”

I slid up to take over the oldest, hardest cock I had ever seen. My hand slid up and down on the slick lotion covered skin. I squeezed and caressed the purple knob and as I began to feel orgasmic pulsing I also felt Daddy’s big hand cover my smooth baby pussy and slip a hard finger into my wet fuck-groove.

“Ooooo! You are finger-fucking me, Daddy!”

"Uh!", grunted Mr. Cole.

"Do it, Daddy! Finger-fuck your Baby Girl! Feel my tiny cunt cum for you!"

Suddenly he tensed up. He leaned back on the pillow and began a cross between a groan and a bellow! Cum shot out everywhere! I hardly had to think about it as I quickly lowered myself down and let his pulsing cock finish inside my pulsing cunt.

“Fuck me Daddy! Fuck your Baby Girl! Oooo, yesssss!” I could feel his hard-on quickly melting away.

I cuddled up to Mr. Cole’s chest. We both sighed a mighty sigh. I suddenly remembered where I was and what I was supposed to be doing.

I gave his soft cock a loving squeeze and leapt off the bed, pulled up my very gooey panties, fastened my flimsy bra and finished dressing.

“Baby Girl?”

“What, Mr. Cole?” Back to formality for me…

“Do you have more panties to change into?”

“Yes, as a matter of fact, I do have a change of clothing in my locker in the break room”

“How about $200 for those panties right now?”

“Oh I don’t know……..”

"It would make this old man very happy. I would have your sweetly scented panties to play with whenever I wanted. I will remember this Halloween for the rest of my life!”

How could I resist? The ‘rest of his life’ could be very short compared to mine [I hope!] I slipped them down and off. I wiped the final girl-cum with them as he watched very closely.

I took ten of the twenties and walked out of the room as Mr. Cole held them to his nose and then slipped his prize under his pillow. He looked soooo happy and I felt soooo naughty in soooo many ways! The least of which was not the fact that the cool breeze was wafting around my wet bare pussy under my tiny skirt.

I might just skip the party!

davesmistress
10-17-2006, 08:30 AM
Anoher great tale Mcholdrguy...thanks and good luck.

fsugirl10
10-17-2006, 12:49 PM
wow very good

topdog79
10-17-2006, 02:23 PM
now that story makes me think and wonder about some of the old men and young girls at my wifes work:icon205: :tong:

Totengraeber
11-04-2009, 04:18 PM
grat story

upallnight
12-12-2009, 04:30 AM
pretty good

Natsu
06-27-2010, 03:56 PM
ddaaammmm

yesohyeah
08-06-2010, 10:12 PM
a+++++++