PDA

View Full Version : Willow Chronicles 1-Erica & 2-Tara (Fantasy/Supernatural)

frozen_north
03-20-2007, 12:58 PM
This is the first story I ever wrote. When I showed it to a friend, she said that I should serialize it; so I wrote "Willow" as a prologue and then a second story titled "Tara" which will follow in a couple of days as soon as I finish reformatting it. The series sort of stalled out after that, but I'm considering taking it up again. I know that the story is a bit rough, but the next one is much better. So without further ado and with no more gilding the lilly, I present for your scrutiny:

The Willow Chronicles #1

Erica

It was the summer before my 15th birthday. My body had just started the change into womanhood and I was relieved that it finally had. I only looked about twelve but I no longer felt self conscious about being the only girl my age that hadn’t started to develop. I know about boys, but had never even kissed one. I had spoken with other girls about sex; most had thought about it, and a couple had actually "done it."

One day I was walking home from my friend Amy’s house after having just such a "girl" session with a few friends. Our house is in the outskirts of town and a good 20-minute bike ride away. I took the path through the woods since it was a warm sunny day and I had no specific time that I absolutely HAD to be home. I decided to stop by the stream for a while to relax and get my feet wet.

I headed for my favorite spot, a secluded little clearing a ways off the main path, under the old willow tree. When I got there, there was no sign of anyone. There never was. There is an old legend that this spot used to be used by the witches for their virgin sacrifices a couple hundred years ago. They say it’s cursed or haunted. As far as I knew, no one ever came here but me.

I parked my bike by the willow, took off my shoes and socks and went wading in the stream. The water was cool and relaxing. The current was very slow, so the surface of the water almost gave the impression of stillness. It was calm enough that I could clearly see my reflection. I gazed down at myself and tried to imagine myself in the arms of a boy. What would it feel like to go all the way and have him up inside me? After wading and daydreaming a while, I decided to kick back under the tree with a book and read and daydream some more.

As I bent over to get a book from my backpack I felt something snag at my skirt. I reached around to brush the snag loose and something wrapped around my wrist. I turned around with a start to see what had me and something wrapped around my other wrist, and both of my arms were suddenly hauled into the air. I looked up in terror to see my wrists wrapped in vines. I looked around and noticed that all the vines were moving.

There was another tug at my skirt and when I looked down, it was being pulled down by another vine. Almost as my skirt hit the ground, two more thick vines wrapped around each leg just behind the knees and pulled my legs apart lifting me off the ground. By this time I was overwhelmed with fear. I tried to scream but as soon as I opened my mouth, a mouth clamped down on mine and kissed me deeply.

At least it looked and felt like a mouth (I think), but it was at the end of a vine. I thought I started to hear voices, low and quiet; just barely audible. I couldn’t make out the words, but I kind of got the feeling that the voices were trying to calm me down. I tried to calm down but I was so terrified.

A tendril then wrapped itself around my eyes. I could feel myself being undressed. My blouse then by bra came loose freeing my breasts. I was embarrassed for some reason at this point about how small they were. Then with some difficulty, my panties came off leaving me completely naked except for the bow in my hair.

With a sudden shock I felt a tongue and then a mouth on my right nipple, and then another one on my left nipple. I tried not to panic but I was hanging there spread eagle, face-up, by my wrists and knees. Very shortly, other vines wrapped under me and around me and supported my weight. At the same time my arms, legs and virtually my entire torso were wrapped completely and firmly. My arms were pulled outward and back, while my legs were spread so wide that my thighs hurt.

I was terrified and embarrassed beyond description, but I was still getting this feeling that I should calm down. The mouths on my nipples were joined by what felt like hands squeezing my breasts. It began to feel curiously good and I began to relax. I could feel gentle kissing and hands all over my body. I began to feel…strangely…loved. I was being gently bent backward and the vine around my eyes gently pulled my head back so that it was below my body.

As it did so, a small opening appeared between the coils long enough for me to see three vines descending from above. One was about two inches thick with a curious cap shape on the end of it. The other two suddenly twisted their ends together to form a kind of glistening corkscrew about the same size as the other one. Then the opening was gone.

I couldn’t struggle if I’d wanted to. The vines had me completely bound in a grip that was at the same time as soft as flesh, and as strong as iron. I couldn’t wiggle my toes, my fingers, my head, my hips…anything. It was like I was both blind and paralyzed, yet I could still FEEEL EVERYTHING!!

I fell into a strange trance of calm. Detached, but not totally. I felt something touch me in my most private place and I gave a small, frightened intake of breath. Then it touched me again and I felt a strange thrill. Then I felt small hands spread my lower lips apart and spread them wide.

Again the shock and fear came. I had never been touched there before and this felt so strange. I knew that this shouldn’t be happening, but at the same time, it felt so good. Then I gave a strangled gasp as I felt a tongue and a pair of lips fasten themselves around a part of me down there that made me feel more pleasure than I’ve ever known.

It licked me and kissed me and sucked me and ran its tongue up and down my girlhood until I was gasping and whimpering and going out of my mind in pleasure. A couple more vines looped over my hips and up through my butt and spread my cheeks impossibly wide, but I was on the other side of the rainbow. It felt like I had tongues and hands and lips caressing every millimeter of my body and the pleasure was building. It was becoming too much to bear.

The universe condensed and became pure pleasure. On one hand I had never felt so naked and exposed and afraid before, but then, I had never experienced such pleasure before. The mouth on my clitoris was doing its job with such passion, as well as the ones on my nipples and lips (as well as everywhere else) that soon it rose to a point that I couldn’t bear it anymore. Suddenly my hips were trying to strain against the vines trying to thrash, I had this overwhelming feeling that I had to pee...BAD...This very second!

And then I had my first orgasm. I screamed and convulsed and then relaxed, but the mouths didn’t stop. They kept going; kissing, licking, sucking and caressing me. I could feel it starting to build again. I was going out of my mind with the sensations flooding through my body. I could feel myself straining in vain against my bonds again shaking and quivering. It was building again, strong, and just as I started to get the feeling that I had to pee again something large pressed up against my vagina. It was followed by something equally large, but slippery and oddly shaped pressing up against my anus.

The reality of what was about to happen crashed in on me and my eyes flew wide in overwhelming terror. I tried to scream, but just then several things happened almost at once. The lips gently kissing mine suddenly clamped down over my mouth, the vines around me tightened a little (like a full body hug), my thighs were (if at all possible) spread even wider, and the thing at my vagina suddenly thrust forward…HARD!!!

I felt my hymen stretch impossibly wide and then rip, and my vagina stretch inch by inch. At the instant my hymen tore, the thing at my ass suddenly surged forward equally as hard…and the universe became PAIN! Overwhelming, unendurable, mind shattering PAIN!

I screamed, despite the mouth on mine, and continued screaming as these things pumped in and out of me deep and hard. I screamed until I could scream no more, then I surrendered myself to sobbing.

The voices came again then; clearer this time. They were telling me to be calm, that the pain was normal the first time and would soon pass if I would relax my body and try not to fight it. The mouths on my clitoris and nipples were still doing their work and I could begin to feel them through my pain.

So I tried to relax, or at least to try and be still. I discovered that when I didn’t try to fight against it, it hurt a little less. I was still sobbing and whimpering, but slowly I began to relax. As I did so, ever so slowly, the pain began to fade. My vagina and ass felt like they were being torn in half while on fire, but it began to fade. Slowly the pain was replaced by pleasure. I was being stretched out in two places to the point of bursting, and it felt SOOO GOOD. It was the most helpless and vulnerable feeling in the universe; and it was wonderful.

I could feel a now familiar feeling building in me again but coming from my whole being. It went on for what seemed like an eternity. The feeling that I had felt before I was impaled came back with a vengeance because this time it was inside of me. I was still scared of this feeling but my fear was being overwhelmed by pleasure. After what must have been several hours I felt the tip of the thing inside my vagina curl upward a ways as it continued to pound me. The feeling was indescribably beautiful.

And then it happened; the universe simply…exploded. My body attempted to arch, it began to convulse in a depth of ecstasy that to this day I still cannot comprehend. My vagina and anus convulsed around their invaders. They contracted so hard that it started to hurt, a lot, and I was afraid that I would finally be ripped in half.

The orgasm intensified, feeding the fear. The fear intensified, feeding the orgasm. The two fed off each other, intensifying each other in an ever-expanding spiral. Finally, no longer able to take it I screamed "PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!!"; but they kept pumping in and out of me making the orgasm more and more intense.

I thought I was dying, and would have it no other way. I could feel my heartbeat becoming hyper-fast and then irregular. I started to hyperventilate, and then stopped breathing all together. And then the climax, "climaxed". It was like the orgasm of and orgasm. It was more than my mind could take, and my mind finally fled…

I awoke to find myself being gently lowered to the ground and laid on the grass and released. Vines came down and caressed me. Then I felt the two great things pull out of me and I gasped and fainted again. I woke seconds later to a great feeling of love and lust all around me. I was completely wrung out, paralyzed for a bit. I saw and felt tongues come down and lick between my legs, cleaning me, tasting my virgins blood. A small vine came down and wiped some up and gently stuck it in my mouth for me to taste.

I vaguely noticed that it was late at night when I was set down, but I couldn’t get up to leave. I lay there for several hours quivering and convulsing in the afterglow, but at the same time, I couldn’t even THINK of closing my legs without crying because I hurt so much. All night the fleshy vines kept caressing me; and the voices kept soothing me and telling me that I was loved and that they wanted more.

A little before sunrise, I was finally able to close my legs and struggle to my feet. I staggered around and found my clothes and got dressed. I walked my bike away, (I couldn’t even THINK of sitting on that seat right now) I walked kind of bow-legged until I got home. I flopped myself into bed and began to plan. After I got off restriction for being out all night, I would have to tell the other girls; would have to bring them, one at a ti

dealwithit
03-20-2007, 01:12 PM
Well done!!! We need more!!!

frozen_north
03-20-2007, 01:19 PM
Forgive me friends, this was posted in the wrong catagory. I meant to post in supernatural... Just had a brain fart.

But it does fit in this catagory, sigh... This is why we need codes.;hmmmm;

freedom37803
03-20-2007, 02:21 PM
It's a good story anyway...lol...thanks for sharing it

davesmistress
03-20-2007, 08:54 PM
Well yes she was a virgin...but it was a tree...hahha I think maybe it should go in the Fantasy...

Great story...

Suthernlady
03-20-2007, 09:47 PM
Frozen North....I REALLY liked this...ALOT!!!! I will be following you for more. Awesome story!

badlybent
03-20-2007, 10:20 PM
Well wasn' that just a hell of a start for a first story. Like SL I REALLY like it. The thing is that you began with a very ambitious premis and a lot of ground to cover. It doen't matter how long it takes to write it. Give your're brain time and it will probably get around the whole thing. Looking forward to more.

The bent one.

frozen_north
03-22-2007, 02:09 PM
This is the second story in the willow chronicles series and the last of that series that I have yet written. If there is sufficient interest I will continue the series. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

The summer had been fairly boring thus far. I had been stuck at home most of the time watching my brother and helping mom in our garden. Occasionally my friends would come by and we would go to my room and talk, or go hang out somewhere. I preferred it when we went and talked in the woods. I’ve always liked the woods and the outdoors. I couldn’t wait for my friends to come over, aside from releasing me from my boredom we would talk about my OTHER favorite subject...BOYS!

We would talk about all the boys we knew: who was seeing whom, who had actually been kissed or more. I was seventeen and one of the oldest of our group, but I was by far one of the least experienced. I had kissed Charlie Framner twice but that was it. Most of the guys thought I was odd because I believed in magic. I didn’t know any of course, but I believed in it. I wished that I could do magic, wished that I could cast some spell that would make some boy fall madly in love with me. He would take me back into the woods and make love to me under the trees. I had always fantasized about losing my virginity in the forest under the ancient trees, close to the spirits of the woods.

One day Erica came by, she asked if I could get away for the night. She said she had something to show me, and that I couldn’t pass this up. It took some doing, but I managed to talk my mom into letting me stay the night at Erica’s (at least that’s what we told her)

We got on our bikes and headed off down the trail through the woods toward Erica’s house. Erica had been acting differently for the last week or so. She seemed happier, more confident, more secretive, and I was Interested in finding out which guy was at the bottom of it.

About halfway down the trail Erica stopped and got off her bike. When I pulled up next to her she said, "Let’s take a detour." Then she turned off the trail and walked her bike off through the trees.

"Where are we going?" I asked when I caught up to her.

In response she raised her right hand out flat and paused for a moment and concentrated. After a couple of seconds her hand started to glow slightly and then a match size flame came up from the center of her palm and hovered about an inch above her hand. She looked at me and smiled.

"I’ve been learning." She said.

I was so startled I almost wet myself.

"How?!" I asked.

Erica motioned off into the woods and said, "SHE taught me. She’s taught me many things. And she wants to meet you, if you’re willing. Trust me; she could answer your prayers in ways you couldn’t even begin to imagine."

"Exactly who is SHE?" I asked.

Erica held up the flame again and winked. "SHE, as I said, is the answer to your prayers. Think about it Tara, Magic, like we’ve always dreamed of. There’s more, so much more."

"But, aren’t we headed toward the old willow?" I asked.

"That’s where she lives, in a manner of speaking". She said. "Trust me. I’ve been going there for years. It’s not what all the old stories say it is. However, all those old legends keep people away, so it’s a nice private, secret place."

"So, what’s she like?" I asked.

"She’s very old," Erica said "and very beautiful. She’s very warm and loving and wise. However, I must tell you, she’s so unlike anything you could possibly expect that your first meeting will be scary. Mind-bendingly terrifying in fact."

"What do you mean?" I asked. I was beginning to get worried.

"In order for you to learn to use magic, she first has to make it so that you can channel magic, and THAT doesn’t feel good at all, at first." She said.

"What; what does she have to do to you?" I asked.

"Don’t worry about it. It’ll happen or it won’t. Listen, do you want to always be the same person you’ve always been, or do you want to become something more."

I thought in silence for a while. Magic, what I’ve always dreamed of, but what would I have to do for it? Something about Erica’s tone made me a bit nervous. I thought about how boring my life was and the possibility of something different.

"Lead on." I said, and we continued our walk.

The old willow tree. There are old stories and legends about that place, about how it used to be used by the witches for their ceremonies and sacrifices a couple of hundred years ago. They say that the spot is haunted to this day and that when people go there, bad things happen to them. I was nervous about going but Erica had said that she had been going there for years so I trusted her.

The old willow tree was about two miles off the main trail, but apparently Erica’s coming and going had kept a visible trail for us to use. After awhile we came to the clearing where the willow stood. I was astonished. The thing was HUGE, and it was beautiful. It must have been thousands of years old. The clearing itself was idyllic, almost perfectly circular with the willow in the center and a cool clear stream running through, near the outer roots. We walked our bikes in and parked them under the tree. Erica took off her shoes and socks and went wading in the water.

"Take off your shoes and come on in." She said. "The water’s great!"

I took off my shoes and socks and joined her. We waded in the water for a while. It was wonderfully relaxing. It was a hot sunny day and the cool water felt perfect on my feet.

"So what is it that has to be done to me?" I asked. "What do I have to do?"

"You have to surrender, you have to sacrifice yourself, sacrifice what you are in order to become what you can be."

I blinked, confused. "And what exactly am I that I need to sacrifice?"

Erica smiled and took my face in her hands. She leaned in, kissed me lightly on the cheek and whispered in my ear, "A virgin".

I gasped, somewhat alarmed. "You brought me all the way out here to get LAID...?"

"No." She said. "I brought you out here to join a very secret and elite sisterhood. Getting laid; in a manner of speaking, is just the initiation into that sisterhood. It’s one of the perks as well."

I was stunned. I didn’t know what to say. Alarms were going off everywhere, my mind screamed "NO" but my mouth said, "O.K.". I thought, "Holy-shit, did I just say that?". Erica smiled again, took me by the hand, and led me back under the vines of the willow. A little ways before the trunk she stopped and turned to face me again.

"Tara," she said, "I want you to meet someone very special." She stepped off to the side and I saw something beyond where she had been standing. A large bunch of vines descended clear to the ground. They all suddenly twisted themselves together and they started to shimmer. Many vines seemed to detach and swirl down into the shimmer as it got stronger. Within seconds the entire bunch of vines had detached and become part of this swirling, shimmering mass. Just as suddenly as it had started, it disappeared. In its place stood the most stunningly beautiful women I had ever seen. She appeared to be in her early twenties. Her skin was like fresh milk. She had straight black hair that went to her ankles. She looked like a young goddess with garlands of flowers and leaves around her head, her hips, her wrists and ankles. Other than that, she wore nothing at all.

She looked at me with deep penetrating green eyes and said something to me but I couldn’t hear it. It seemed as if her voice were coming from far away. Erica looked at me and said, "She wants to know if you come to here to learn, if you are willing to sacrifice what you are, to become what you were meant to be? Be warned however; once you say yes, there is no turning back, and what will happen will happen, whether you wish it or not."

I was still stunned; I couldn’t believe that this was real, that I had seen what I had just seen. Fear and anticipation were building up inside me. I’d heard stories about how your first time was supposed to hurt and all, but I wasn’t sure if it applied here. I was totally out of my depth and for the first time I just went with it. I said, "Yes."

The lady said something again and Erica seemed to translate "Then do not be afraid, what will happen, will happen, and at the end it will all be worth it."

With that, Erica smiled at me and walked away, leaving me alone with the lady. SHE walked slowly up to me with a beautiful, mysterious smile on her face. Just before she reached me I felt something suddenly wrap around my wrists and my arms were pulled all the way up and out like a Y! I was about to let out a scream of fright when she suddenly stepped all the way up to me and put her hand over my mouth. She made a shushing motion with the other hand and took her hand away from my mouth. Then she leaned in and kissed me, and kissed me again, deeply. She slowly unbuttoned my shirt and ran her hands up under, to my breasts. I was about to panic. I had never been touched before and I didn’t know what I was supposed to do.

She undid my bra and slowly started trailing kisses down my neck and then my body. As she got lower, more vines came up and ran up the arms of my shirt; the vines lifted and my shirt and bra were lifted over my head and away leaving my breasts exposed. I was terrified at having someone else looking at them but then she took one of my nipples in her mouth and my heart skipped a dozen or so beats. She took the other nipple between her fingers and squeezed and rubbed lightly and I almost came off the ground. She slowly worked her way down till she came to my skirt; she ran her hands gently over me and down my sides, gently brushing off my skirt and panties.

I had never been naked in front of another person before and my mind was reeling with everything from elation to terror. Just when I thought that things couldn’t get anymore unreal something wrapped around each of my ankles and my legs were pulled off the ground, up and behind me, in opposite directions. I couldn’t believe that this was happening. I was hanging naked, face down, about six feet off the ground, suspended like an X by my wrists and ankles.

A shot of fear ran through me and I started to tremble. She noticed this and kissed me and whispered something in my ear. It still sounded like something coming from miles away and I couldn’t quite make it out, but I think she was trying to tell me to be calm. My fear turned to absolute shock when I felt her palm slide down the length of my belly and up between my legs. I gasped out of fear and humiliation when I felt her hand explore my girlhood and run a finger slowly over and around my clit. Yet it sent a secret thrill of excitement through me at the same time.

"So this is what it is like to be touched by another." I thought. As if in answer to my thought, she looked at me and smiled and silently mouthed "yes"

She reached up and took my face in both hands and kissed me verry, verry deeply. As she did so, I felt something wrap around my hip joints and suspend my lower body from there. My legs were spread as wide as they would go and I felt fleshy vines wrap around and start caressing my breasts. I suddenly gasped in terror when I felt a pair of hands (hers were on my face) spread my girlhood as wide as IT would go. I finally let out a little shriek of fear when I felt a tongue start gently licking me down there. She looked at me and mouthed "you taste good."

I felt a pair of lips wrap around my clit and my terror evaporated. I felt pleasure like I had never imagined start to course through my body. I couldn’t help it; my body started to tingle and started to move on its own. More and more vines wrapped themselves around me and held me still. Though I couldn’t move anymore, the rest of the vines supported my body and my legs taking the weight off of my wrists and ankles.

She kissed me for a few moments more then backed away. She walked around me and stepped up close between my legs and I was lowered slightly. I could feel her put her hands on me, caressing me from my mound up over my butt and lower back. I felt another slight thrill of fear at this and I trembled a little. She came back around me and smiled, then turned and walked toward the trunk. Then, almost as if she were insubstantial, she walked into the trunk, and disappeared.

O.K. now I was starting to freak out a bit. The lady just disappeared into the trunk of the tree and I was still hanging here being licked and sucked by I couldn’t see who. It felt SOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! I didn’t know what was happening to me. Was I going crazy? I was caught between pleasure and terror, and pleasure was quickly winning.

I was slowly lowered to the ground. My knees were spread as wide as they would go and my ankles were pulled out even farther and I was set down in sort of a kneeling position, with my body parallel to the ground, my arms still outstretched. The pleasure built for some minutes. My body began to tingle, then to tremble. I was wrapped so thoroughly I couldn’t do much more than that, except maybe shake my head. Even my fingers were splayed out and held, all except my head, which was left free. While I was trembling, I felt another pair of hands caress my butt cheeks for a few moments and then spread and hold my cheeks as wide apart as they would go. This caused another sudden shock of fear, which caused me to tremble even harder. But the pleasure...wOw...The pleasure soon made me forget that I had ever been afraid.

The pleasure became so intense that it became almost unbearable. Something was building up inside of me that again woke the fear in me. It was too intense. I was breathing heavy but I couldn’t seem to get any air! I started to tremble uncontrollably! I felt like I suddenly had to pee! Then BANG!! The world suddenly shattered in an explosion of light! The shards of that world swirled inward and formed a tunnel of pure pleasure, from right between my legs right into the core of my being. I heard someone screaming off in the distance, and then I realized it was ME who was screaming. My body was so tensed up it was rigid and convulsing a little. Then, just as suddenly, the feeling was over. I lay there in my bonds crying. It felt SO WONDERFUL, yet SO FRIGHTENING that I couldn’t figure out which I was crying for. The mouth kept licking me and sucking me and the fleshy vines kept caressing my breasts and soon began to soothe my crying. The pleasure began to build again and before long, I was trembling again. My mind was racing! I didn’t know if I could take it again, or if I could survive it even!

As the feeling was building again, three vines descended in front of me. One was almost two inches thick with a curious red cap-shape on the end of it. The other two were smaller, but suddenly twisted about eight or ten inches of their ends together to make a single corkscrew shape about the same thickness as the first one. The corkscrew looked wet, as if it were coated in oil. The three vines snaked their ends toward me.

I suddenly realized what was about to happen to me and I wanted to scream in fear. I maybe relatively well developed, but I’m pretty small. Those things couldn’t possibly fit in me. I would be ripped in half. I was too afraid to even scream. All I could do was cry, tremble and await what was going to happen.

Another thick vine came down and pinned my chest and shoulders to the ground so that my behind was straight up in the air. I was being held completely open by the vines and hands. I was trembling harder now from fear than from pleasure. The vines on my breasts and mouth on my clit were working overtime to win out over the fear.

I felt something round, very hard and very large press up against the opening of my girlhood. I think I must have peed a little or something because it was very slippery there and I felt myself stretched as the head of it slipped in just a teeny bit. I bit back a tiny shriek of fear and discomfort. Then something just as large, but strangely shaped pressed up against my butt hole. This one was slippery and butt was stretched open a tiny bit. I started crying even harder in fear.

They stopped for a bit while my fears were washed away by the things caressing, licking and sucking me. It took a couple of minutes but I started to drown in the sensations again and again I started to feel the knot of pleasure build up inside of me. Once more I started to tremble and shake, it was happening again. The world condensed to a single point and then fell off a waterfall. My body clenched up under the power of it. I screamed in pleasure.

My scream of pleasure was cut short by a blood-curdling shriek of pain as the thing at my girlhood suddenly pushed into me with terrible force. I was stretched until I finally felt something rip and then I was stretched farther. At that instant, the thing at my butt pressed into me just as hard. My scream rose so high it must have gone beyond hearing. I almost fainted. I never could have imagined that this much pain existed in the whole universe and it just kept getting worse and worse as these two great things split me open deeper and deeper. It took several shrieking seconds of pressing slowly but unstoppably for the one in my girlhood to reach the very depth of me. The one in my butt pressed in for a couple of seconds longer. The next ten minutes or so was the most painful experience of my entire life as the two giant things slowly pushed in and out of me. It felt like I was being split open by a pair of fenceposts and they were so hot they almost burned. I could feel myself bleeding down there.

After a while her face came up out of the ground like a ghost. I felt one arm wrap around my neck and she kissed me very deeply. At the same time I felt her other hand on one of my breasts, gently caressing it. I could feel love emanating from her like heat from a fire. It was almost overwhelming. I screamed, I cried, I begged her to make it stop and to take them out of me. Soon I couldn’t scream anymore so I lay there and sobbed.

She put her mouth to my ear and I could hear her now, and she told me, "Be calm, my child, do not fear. It only hurts the first time and the pain will pass. Relax your body; surrender yourself to it, to me, and it will pass and I will show you wonders untold.

I cried for a few minutes, but then the thing licking at my clit started to make its presence known again, and very slowly my body started to relax. As I started to relax, the pain started to subside, which allowed me to relax a little more. Soon the pain was overrode by a feeling of wonder at how it felt, and then it began to feel...good! I surrendered myself to her completely.

My breasts and lips started to tingle, then my whole body. The tingle got so intense that it started to feel like my body was on fire, and I was loving every second of it. The two things inside me slowly began to speed up and after a while they were pounding in and out of me hard and fast. I moaned and screamed in both pleasure and fright. While this felt WONDERFUL, I was still being stretched WAAAAAYYYYY past the point of full in two places down there and I was worried that I might finish ripping all the way any second.

This went on for quite a while, several hours I think, and all the while I screamed and cried and trembled in soul searing pleasure. The whole time she held me and comforted me, and loved me. She whispered things into my ear, things I would only remember later. Things of magic and mystery and wonders untold, and pleasures undreamed of. I had no control over my mind or body, I was lost upon a sea of pure sensation and it was more than I could take. A familiar feeling slowly began to build in me again, only now it was ten times more intense because it was coming from inside me.

The feeling built and built and I knew that this would be the death of me, and I was afraid. The feeling that I had to pee came again and then suddenly it happened. The entire UNIVERSE condensed into a single point...and then exploded. I shrieked and clenched up so hard around the two spears that I thought that I was finally coming apart. My body began to convulse, my heartbeat became irregular and I was hyperventilating.

I was absolutely terrified at how strong this feeling was. The pleasure was so strong it was unbearable; and it was getting stronger. The two great spears kept pounding in and out of me, making the orgasm more and more powerful. I was going out of my mind in a mix of mind shattering orgasm and mind shredding terror. I thought I was dying. I thought I was coming to life. I couldn’t think.

It finally became so confusing and frightening that I screamed "PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!!!" But they just kept pounding me, each thrust making the orgasm even stronger. My breathing stopped. I think my heart even stopped. Just then the two spears VERY suddenly pulled out of me and the orgasm simply exploded. It became a hundred times more intense. It was more than anyone could have taken, and with a shriek both of pleasure and terror I finally lost consciousness...

I don’t know how long I was out. I remember that it was still light out before I passed out, but now it was dark and the moon was up. I had been released. I was lying naked in the grass and vines were caressing me and soothing me. I felt mouths and hands all over my body and saw that they were all attached to vines. The three vines that had opened me were hanging nearby. They were covered in my virgins’ blood but they seemed to be soaking it up. Mouths were licking between my legs, cleaning me.

I felt like I was positively glowing, however, my butt and my girlhood...no...womanhood were SO SORE that I wanted to cry. Closing my legs...sorry, not happening. Not today, probably never again. I couldn’t even think about moving so I laid there in a daze for several hours. She spoke to me again. I couldn’t see her anywhere, but I could hear and FEEL her everywhere. I rolled my head to the side and saw Erica naked on the ground not far from me. It looked as if something similar had happened to her, but she didn’t look quite as sore as I felt.

It was a little before sunrise when Erica walked over to the puddle of still sore quivering Jell-O that was me, smiled lovingly and said; "Welcome SISTER." She held up both hands and a small flame lit in each one. "Now we are two," She said, "and soon we will be more."

Eventually I was able to close my legs and move again. We found our clothes in the dark and got dressed (my panties hurt, so I just stuffed them in my backpack). We walked our bikes away (bicycle seat...I don’t think so). I walked bow-legged the entire way to her house. Erica tried to teach me the flame spell on the way but the only thing I could think about was how sore I was. After a little bit she looked at me with an understanding smile and fell silent the rest of the way.

Erica’s parents were out of town for a couple of days so we both just collapsed onto their huge bed. Erica was asleep almost before her head hit the pillow and I was not far behind. As I drifted off to sleep I started remembering the things SHE had said and shown me, and I was happy. I knew that my life would no longer be lonely or boring.

It was the hardest thing that I had ever done, but it was totally worth it. Given the chance, I’d do it again.

badlybent
03-22-2007, 08:08 PM
Great so far. So Willow has two initiates now what happens to them. What's her mission? How does she use them? What adventures do they have? You have a wonderful story going. Just let it unfold. Thanks for a great read. Give us more please.

Suthernlady
03-22-2007, 08:51 PM
Goooooooosh you have me reeled in....please cointinue...I absolutely love these Chronicles!!!!!

frozen_north
03-26-2007, 04:29 PM
So, how come when I posted this story and #1 on the main site, the formatting got all screwed up??

freedom37803
03-26-2007, 04:53 PM
Probably a difference in software. But keep them coming over here...these are great.

Suthernlady
03-29-2007, 08:57 AM
Congrats on your story being chosen as Story of the week for this week...March 29...

frozen_north
03-30-2007, 01:41 PM
WOW, Thank you! I went looking for this story to check replies and couldn't find it. Imagine my suprise when I found it here! Again, thank you thank you!

badlybent
03-30-2007, 02:35 PM
Yeah well wait till he starts bringing is good stories over here. I hope, Hint, Hint.
Congrats. Like I said, everyone loved it.

frozen_north
03-30-2007, 06:30 PM
Thank you Bent:D I'm working on it but I may have a problem which will prevent me from posting them anytime soon. I write my stories on my (ancient)computer at home. As I have no net connection at home I have to post them from the local internet cafe. The only problem being that the only computer here that would read my disks just died, most of the other terminals here don't even have floppy drives anymore and those that do won't read anything written on lower than word 2000 (I'm using word 97) sigh...

badlybent
03-31-2007, 05:59 PM
Yeah I dealt with the connection problem for a long time too. I lived at a boat at anchor for 4 years. Made hooking up a problem.

I'm not trying to push you, just being helpful but I if you want to bring them here, you could go to the other site, highlight and copy a chapter, then come back here, to the story site or where ever, start a thread and paste them in.

Personally I would open a browser and go to the receiving site, open a thread and get it ready to accept the chapter. Then minimize it. (The minus button in the top right corner) Start a second browser. Just click Internet Explorer or Foxfire which ever they use. You can have more than one open at once. Go to the other story site and copy the story, minimize that in case something happens and you need to go back. Go to the bottom and click the tap which will expand the thread window and paste the story in. It will probably take a few minutes the first time but once you do it you can move a chapter in 3 or 4 minutes.

You don't need to take a lot of time to move all of them. Just a new chapter now and then would be nice. I've been reading chapters along and enjoy them very much. I can see where you have improved a lot. They are very good.

hanes_el
04-02-2007, 11:39 AM
this is a great story, can't wait for more.

frozen_north
08-01-2007, 03:32 PM
Just thought I'd give this one a little bump:)

davesmistress
08-01-2007, 03:46 PM
Thats fine...Hello there...hope you are doing ok today....:)

bnewbs
10-30-2010, 05:43 AM
so hot...i loved this one

NightShadow89
01-21-2011, 08:34 AM
Amazing story! Hope it continues

puckstop101
01-22-2011, 05:18 AM
great story, heres hoping for more

mmessner38
11-12-2014, 09:32 PM
Like i said before i love this series, i just wish we heard about more of the girls in the coven.

ironeagle2
11-07-2015, 05:36 PM
great cant wait for more