Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Sex Stories Post.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Tgif

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Tgif

TGIF

I pulled my car into the underground garage of my apartment building, parked it and dragged my tired ass to the elevator.

“Friday night,” I thought.

It had been a horrendous week at work filled with problems and stress and all I wanted was a drink, a hot bath and a quiet night in my lounge chair. I knew it was to be otherwise. My sister had brought my 14 year old niece into the city that afternoon and left her at my apartment. Something about my sister having to fly to Chicago on business that night and my niece having to be at some school conference on Monday and Tuesday.

My thoughts were anything but favorable and kind. “What in hell does a 38 year old single woman know about entertaining a 14 year old girl? She’ll probably want to go out to some rock concert or something tonight and I’m in no mood for that.”

The elevator stopped at the 14th floor. I got off and walked to my apartment. Rather than fish for my keys I rang the buzzer. I heard someone inside and assumed she peeked through the lens to see who it was. Kayla opened the door.

“I was hoping it was you.” She said.

“”Didn’t you look through the slot to see who rang the buzzer?”

“No. I can’t reach that high unless I stand on something.”

She was right. I looked at her. A real Dresden doll! Four feet tall, blond hair and blue eyes and just as cute as they come. A budding figure that foretold that she would someday be a real heartbreaker.

“I hope you didn’t plan going anywhere tonight.” Kayla said. “I’ve started dinner. I made some stuffed shells.”

“This girl has possibilities,” I thought as I grabbed her and hugged her close.

“I’m so glad to see you,” I said. “It’s been at least three years. Seems like when I visit upstate you are away at school or busy doing something. We’ll have a nice visit this weekend. Maybe we can go out tomorrow or Sunday if you like. Tonight I just need to rest and relax….I’m really beat.”

“Can I make you a drink?” she asked.

“Wonderful,” I said. “Maybe a tall gin and tonic with lots of ice. I’ll sip it while I soak in the tub for a few minutes.”

I headed for the bathroom and drew a warm bubbly tub. Stripping out of my clothes I settled in the warm water and leaned back. A moment later she knocked on the door and I bid her in. She handed me my drink and I eagerly took a long swallow. OOOOH! She has a heavy hand with the gin! But it really tasted good. She left to tend to the food and I settled back and soaked as I slowly sipped my gin and tonic.

I was relaxed! Actually I was a little buzzy from the drink on an empty stomach. I dried off, put on my robe and scuffs and went into the dining room.

The table was set and a steaming platter of stuffed shells covered with a spicy red sauce was ready. She had even heated some Italian bread and had sliced and buttered it. The warm bread and shells made a delicious dinner. I ventured to offer her some wine to go with the meal but thought better of it because of her age.

Dinner conversation was just chit chat about her mother’s job and the school event Kayla was attending the next week. After dinner we cleaned up, loaded the dishwasher and retired to the living room. I sat in my lounger as Kayla turned on the TV and worked her way through the channels.

I don’t remember it but I most have dozed off for a few minutes for the next thing I knew Kayla had removed my scuffs and was massaging my feet. It felt wonderful. She had done this before!
    I closed my eyes and just enjoyed her rubbing my heels and toes. Here tiny hands worked wonders and I felt them working their way up my legs. She rubbed my calves and thighs ever so gently and without my knowing it had opened my robe. Her small fingers stroked the outside of my thighs and hips. She was giving me thoughts and sensations I should not be having. MY hipos wanted to rise and meet her fingers and I resisted the urge. Tiny fingers caressed my breasts and drew themselves from the tops toward my nipples. Never quite touching them. Oh, how I craved to have her touch my nipples. Again she started on my hips and drew her fingers inward towards my pubic hair, never quite reaching the mound of fur. After several minutes of this she once again stroked my breasts.

Slowly she mounted me with her knees astride my hips. Her crotch was so close to my naked bush. I felt a warmth go over me..No! a hot feeling! The little vixen was peeing on my pussy!
    Her hot stream ran down over my already aroused clit and I was absolutely raunchy with desire.
    Her fingers closed on my nipples and she gently squeezed them, pulling them out softl. As if they needed that!

She slid down off my lap and buried her face in my bush. Her small lips and delicate tongue played havoc with my clit! I’m sure I moaned with pleasure as she stroked my clit with her velvet tongue so softly and insistently tried to stab my cunt with it every few tongue strokes.

I opened my eyes and watched her. She was naked! What a beautiful little doll she was! I could see her one hand busy stroking her own clit as the other held my nether lips apart so she could work her magic on my cunt.

I exploded with as strong a cum as I had ever had. I felt my body pulse and clasp at her mouth. Her mouth slowed its action and her sucking at my clit slowed down. She knew that I was at that super after-cum sensitive time when further ministrations prove painfully exquisite.

“Aunt Helga!” she cried, “I’m cumming too!. See me finger fuck my cunt for you!”

As our passion slowly subsided she crawled on my lap. We kissed. Her soft rosebud lips gently accepted the tip of my tongue. My hand went to her cunny and I stroked the tiny patch of hair that was growing there. I leaned down and kissed her the sweet pink nipples of her budding breasts.

“Mommy likes that too when she comes home from work all tired out,” Kayla offered.

My sister couldn’t hang onto her husband, but she certainly knew how to raise a daughter! It was going to be a wonderful weekend!

Admin.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great story.....thanks for the addition
    Want your story viewed by a new and larger audience? Try posting it on our Main SSP Story page here:http://www.sexstoriespost.com/stories/

Sex Master
    Post Thanks / Like
    A nice one. Glad you found us. Post away and don't be shy.

Pobodys Nerfect

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for posting

Post Thanks / Like
    very nice!

Post Thanks / Like
    nice post

Post Thanks / Like
    great story, i will look for more from you

Post Thanks / Like
    nice story with great twist

Post Thanks / Like
    thnx

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Nice start to something DELICIOUS!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    hot story!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, I could see it as it happened.

Post Thanks / Like
    Delightful story. I would love to hear more.

Post Thanks / Like
    great start to the story keep it and us cumming

Post Thanks / Like
    MMM...Delightful!

Post Thanks / Like
    I 'm not into golden showers (or so I thought) but that was one hell of a turnon.

Post Thanks / Like
    great story

Near Hanging Rock and the Dan River Next door to Maybury, NC
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Great Little story... wish there was More to Cum...
    Just the Rantings of a Horny Old man hpy!

Thread Information