Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Sex Stories Post.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Post Thanks / Like

Coming of age at the feet of his aunt

Hi, I thought I'd share an excerpt from our latest book with you. It's called Côte d’Azur and it's based on true events. At the end of the eighties my husband was a teenager who was thinking and behaving very much like the main character in this book. I didn’t know him at the time, but judging from the stories told by his family he must have been quite unbearable.
    ‘He was only interested in music,’ his mother used to say. ‘Music and making our lives miserable.’
    Much later, when we were already married, he told me he didn’t just have a passion for music back then. No one else knew about it, but he also felt an intense passion for his aunt, or as he prefers to call her: his uncle’s wife.

Although the eighties are long past, the effects of my husband’s crush on his aunt are still evident. For example, he is convinced that both his submissive side and his fetish for nylons and high heels stem from those years. Fortunately we have learned to incorporate them in the dynamics of our marriage and lately also in our writing.

I have decided to split this book up in several parts, because I believe that the psychological element is important in a coming of age story like this. Some readers might be interested in just the action, but embarrassment, shame and trying to suppress a forbidden teenage lust are crucial elements in this story. I also believe that they create a good foundation, which eventually makes the story only kinkier.

In case people wonder which parts really took place and which parts didn’t, let me just say that at some point in the story I am taking over from aunt Louise. Many of the things my husband could only secretly crave for with her, have become reality with me. I’ll leave it up to you to decide which events took place when. One thing though: in the second part of the story Alex and his aunt go to a nudist beach together. That wasn’t me...

K.C. Harding

An excerpt:

The next day he needed to take a painting to some rich people in Saint Tropez. Aunt Louise wanted to come along, but she and Rob had a lunch appointment in Cannes first. Alex was supposed to pick up his aunt in the restaurant at one o’clock. Because he was early he had parked the van in a residential street and explored Cannes on foot. He bought a can of Coke and some chocolate and walked to the beach. Cannes had less character than the old town of Nice, he thought, but still it was better to be here than in his sleepy village in Suffolk.
    When the time was right he picked up the van and drove to the restaurant. Aunt Louise and Rob were sitting at a table in the back, together with another couple. Francis and Monique most likely. His aunt told him about them yesterday. Rich people too, who lived here in Cannes and owned a yacht too. He walked up to their table and greeted his aunt and her knucklehead husband. Aunt Louise introduced him to her friends then. Francis seemed nice. His handshake was firm and the sparkle in his eyes genuinely friendly. Alex could tell this man had a good sense of humor too. Monique was pretty for her age. Not nearly as pretty as aunt Louise, but with her blonde hair and blue eyes she was an older version of the kind of girl he had always considered his type.
    Aunt Louise pulled out a chair next to her and told him to take a seat. She assured him they would be on their way soon. They were having coffee and when they were done with that she would ask for the bill. She looked beautiful today, Alex thought. Her dark hair was recently brushed and her eyelashes looked even longer than usual.
    Francis asked Alex how he liked living in the south of France. He spoke English with a heavy accent, but at least he tried. They chatted about the things he had done and seen so far, but at some point Monique hijacked the conversation and told them about an au pair from America they had once had. There seemed to be no end to her story and when Alex noticed she wasn’t really talking to him anyway he checked out and began to take in his surroundings. It looked like an expensive restaurant. The waiters were all dressed the same and seemed to be in a hurry. Through the window he could see the back of the van that was parked along the sidewalk. He hoped he had put enough money into the meter. Monique was still talking about the au pair. The others were laughing about something she had just said. Alex looked to his left, to where his aunt was sitting. She was wearing a black turtleneck with a pearl necklace. The turtleneck was quite tight, he noticed. Her bosom was full, but he didn’t get a view like the other day when he had seen her breasts move underneath the blouse. His gaze went further down, quickly though, before anyone would notice. She had a belt around her waist and he also saw now that the turtleneck wasn’t a sweater, but part of a dress. Her legs were partly hidden underneath the table, but he could tell she had crossed them. The hem of the dress had ridden up the thigh which was resting on the other leg. He glanced at her round knee and the black, high heeled boots below them. He couldn’t help it, but a rush of something he could only call lust went through his body. Quickly he regained his composure and looked up and around the restaurant again. Aunt Louise was asking Monique something now and then the French woman began to talk again. Perhaps he could take another look, the little devil inside him whispered. From the corner of his eye he glanced down again at his aunt’s thigh that was shrouded in sheer, black nylon. Deep down he knew it had been coming, but still it took him by surprise, the loss of control, the heat rushing through his veins and the blood getting pumped into his groin. He no longer felt confused or aroused in a weird kind of way, no, what he was feeling now was pure lust. He wanted to reach out and place a hand on his aunt’s leg. Move it up her thigh until it couldn’t go any further. He wanted to see her naked, wanted to see those big breasts with his own eyes and then…
    ‘Shall we go?’ aunt Louise’s voice interrupted his perverted thoughts. Had she caught him looking under the table? He blushed and stood up quickly.
    ‘I need to pee first,’ he said.
    The adults carried on as before, so he was probably in the clear, but as he walked over to the restroom he was painfully aware of his erection.

When they left the restaurant some minutes later, and crossed the street to the van, he noticed that his aunt was taller than he was, now that she was wearing high heels. For some reason that aroused him too. What didn’t excite him, he began to wonder. His fear of becoming a pervert was growing by the minute.
    They first drove to the gallery to pick up the painting, which his aunt had already wrapped in paper. Alex put it in the back of the van and off they went. It was an hour and a half’s drive to Saint Tropez. During the ride aunt Louise talked about the lunch which she had apparently enjoyed a lot. Alex could tell that she was fond of her friends. He himself felt less relaxed. While he had to drive and keep an eye on the road, he wanted nothing more than to sneak another peak at his aunt’s legs. Every time he shifted gears he got a chance. Her knees in the soft nylon made him feel weak in the stomach for some reason. The boots she was wearing didn’t help. It looked like they were made of soft black leather and the stiletto heels were very high. How could she walk on them so easily, he asked himself. Then he remembered the shoe store in Nice, where she had tried on the red pumps. Back then he couldn’t imagine her wearing shoes like that. Now he realized that he didn’t know his aunt at all. The way she was dressed today, so goddamn sexy, set him on fire and how bad was that? His uncle’s ex-wife or not, his family considered her still his aunt, so there was no way his perverted feelings could ever get out. This would have to stay a secret, forever and ever. But even supposing that no one would ever find out, there was still the problem of how to deal with his lust for her on a day to day basis. Of course the best would be if she would always dress in jeans. That way he could manage. On the other hand, seeing her like this felt really good too. In a wrong way, but good nevertheless.
    Now she was talking about going to the theater in Cannes tomorrow night. Would he like to drive them there? And pick them up? That way she and Rob could drink whatever they wanted. He agreed of course. He worked for her and besides, driving them to the theater would be the least of his worries.

The couple in Saint Tropez invited them in for coffee. They were very happy with the painting and clearly wanted to hear more about the artist who had made it. Alex sat down on the couch, next to his aunt, and tried to focus on the conversation. Whatever he did, he told himself, don’t look at her legs again. It was impossible though, because when she crossed them or rhythmically moved the tip of a high heeled boot in the air, he couldn’t resist taking a quick look. The coast was clear anyway, because no one paid attention to him. He noticed how the hem of her dress had ridden up her thigh again, just like before in the restaurant. God, her thighs looked both full and strong and once more he felt a desire to touch them. A desire which was immediately countered by guilt. What would his friends or parents say if they saw him here like this. He imagined them walking in and seeing the situation for what it was: three adults having a decent conversation and an eighteen year old guy with an erection who was trying to peek up the skirt of the woman sitting next to him. A woman who was twenty-five years his senior and also happened to be his aunt. It was all just too horrible. But then he looked again and saw how she crossed her legs the other way. Vaguely he heard the swishing sound of her nylons and he felt his brain turn to mush all over again.

In case you're interested in more, please click on the link in my signature.

Near Hanging Rock and the Dan River Next door to Maybury, NC
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Most Interesting Looks like A Good Novel...
    Just the Rantings of a Horny Old man hpy!

Admin.
    Post Thanks / Like
    thanks for the addition
    Want your story viewed by a new and larger audience? Try posting it on our Main SSP Story page here:http://www.sexstoriespost.com/stories/

Post Thanks / Like
    Forbidden Lust in France - Obedience

Hi, we just published part two of the book that was previously called Côte d'Azur. We decided to change the title a few weeks ago. The series is now called 'Forbidden Lust in France'. The subtitle of the first book is 'Awakening', the subtitle of the second is 'Obedience'. There will be a third too and that one will be called 'Perversion'.
    In the first post above you can read an excerpt of 'Awakening', below is an excerpt of 'Obedience'. In this book eighteen year old Alex and his sexy aunt know about each other's secret desires. The boy feels not only incredibly attracted to his aunt, but also derives a perverse kind of pleasure from being overpowered by her. Aunt Louise, in turn, realizes that the boy's behavior is bringing out a side in her, which she had almost forgotten about. A dark thrill going through her body whenever she needs to step in to correct her nephew's ways. Gradually the two of them begin to develop their own, very kinky dynamics.

An excerpt:

In the afternoon he drove to the plumber in Grasse to pick up a part he ordered the day before yesterday. He needed it to fix the sink in aunt Louise’s bathroom. When he got back home he saw his aunt was dressed in a short, black dress and high heels. Her legs were clad in sheer, grey nylons. She was on the phone and didn’t see him come in. She was speaking in English. Was she talking to his mom perhaps? He stood around and waited for her to finish. Obviously he couldn’t go to her bed- and bathroom without her permission. Because she still hadn’t seen him, he took his time to look at her legs. God, those shapely and strong calves… He wished he could see them like that every day. The dress was short enough to show a part of her thighs too, even while she was standing there by the window, looking out at the garden.
    ‘I’ll see you in a bit then,’ she said, as she ended the call. So she wasn’t talking to his mother after all.
    ‘Alex!’ she said, when she turned around and saw him. ‘You frightened me.’
    But she was smiling at him, clearly in a good mood.
    ‘I’ve got the piece for the sink,’ Alex said. ‘Shall I put it in?’
    ‘By all means,’ aunt Louise said. ‘I’ll come with you. I need my jewelry.’
    He followed her through the hallway to the part of the house where her bedroom was. He looked at her lush, dark hair and then down to her incredibly round bum and again at those divine calves. Her heels clicked on the tiles and the sound of it made him feel weak in the knees.

In the bathroom he crawled under the sink and went to work. His aunt, in the meantime, got busy too. First with a hairbrush, then with her jewelry. Alex was on the floor, on his side, looking up at the drainage pipe, but every now and then aunt Louise would walk past him and all he saw of her were those gorgeous legs and heels. He tried to focus on his work, but was mentally recording image after image for later, when he was alone in bed.
    To make conversation he asked her at some point if she had a business meeting. She said, no, and that was it. Getting curious now he tried to find out more. Had she just talked to Rob perhaps? Was she going to pick him up from the airport?
    Aunt Louise sighed and said: ‘No, I was talking to Carlos. You remember him, the Cuban sculptor of the other night?’
    Perhaps it was the way she said it or because of the way the two of them had looked at each other at dinner, but Alex felt a sting in his chest the moment he realized she was going out with the black guy from Cuba.
    ‘You’re meeting up with him?’ he asked, while he tried to sound as casual as possible. ‘Why? Because of the upcoming exhibition?’
    ‘That too,’ aunt Louise said. ‘And to have dinner together.’
    ‘Oh? Really?’ he asked and the moment the words left his mouth he knew she would pick up on their vibration. His voice had sounded strange. He knew it and she would hear it too.
    And indeed, she didn’t answer him, but instead walked over to the sink, where he was working. He saw her heels and legs in those sheer, grey nylons coming toward him and somehow the situation made him very nervous suddenly.
    ‘Do you have a problem with me meeting Carlos?’ she asked him.
    ‘No’,’ he said, but again his voice sounded strange.
    ‘Yes, you clearly do,’ his aunt said. ‘Why is that?’
    He put down the piece that he was about to screw into the drainage pipe and moved out from under the sink. He looked up at his aunt who was towering over him in a way he had never experienced before. Her hands were firmly placed on her hips and she looked down at him in that bossy way, which he had come to fear. Was it really that bad what he had said? His eyes went over her body, over those big breasts and wide hips and grey pantyhose and up under her dress. Aunt Louise snapped her fingers though and demanded that he look at her face.
    ‘Why do you have a problem with me seeing Carlos?’ she repeated.
    He thought about her question and then said truthfully that he suspected Carlos wanted something more than just an exhibition.
    ‘So what are you saying?’ aunt Louise demanded. ‘Are you trying to protect me? Are you jealous? Or are you suddenly feeling morally superior? Do you think it’s indecent if I go to dinner with a man who likes me?’
    Feeling her anger he retreated, saying that it didn’t matter what he thought. Never mind, enjoy yourself, whatever. He moved back under the sink and picked up his tools again.
    ‘No, no,’ aunt Louise said. ‘Don’t give me that attitude, mister. Get back here.’
    He sighed in frustration, because what did she really want from him?! That same frustration made him say a stupid thing though, when they were looking each other in the eye again.
    ‘Well,’ he said, ‘you are married.’
    His aunt stared at him incredulously for some seconds before tearing into him.
    ‘I am married?!’ she exclaimed. ‘And you think I didn’t know that?’
    She seemed really upset with him now. She continued: ‘You know, I would have guessed you were jealous, but no, you do feel morally superior! I can’t believe this. I’m getting lectured by some eighteen year old boy here. Who do you think you are? My priest?’
    She wasn’t just angry, she was furious. He tried to think of a way to take it all back, but how could he? She wasn’t listening to his apologies anyway. Instead she went on: ‘What do you know about marriage, Alex? What do you know about my marriage?’
    Her words reminded him of something she had told him a while ago, about her marriage with his uncle Kevin. Of course he shouldn’t say it, but the words escaped from his mouth before he could think them over.
    ‘You were unfaithful before with uncle Kevin.’
    ‘What?!’ she said.
    He shrugged. It was too late to retreat now, so he added: ‘It’s true.’
    ‘Yes, it’s true,’ aunt Louise said, as she squatted down and looked him in the eye from up close. Her dark eyes were blazing with anger. Her voice was controlled though when she said: ‘And you know what, Alex? That wasn’t the only time I’ve been unfaithful. Far from it. That’s the way I am. I love sex and I love to do it with different men. Yes, I cheated on your uncle. I’m not proud of it and I should have handled it better. Now I’m married to Rob though, someone you don’t even like, so don’t pretend you’re suddenly looking out for him. There would be no need for your concern anyway, because Rob and I have an open marriage. Do you know what that means, Alex? It means I can fuck with whoever I want.’
    Now he could only stare at her in shock. What had she just said?! She was looking him straight in the eye, but didn’t speak for some moments. Then, in a softer tone that was still full of anger, she continued: ‘And you, Alex, are the last person to judge me. You’re not holier than I am. We both know what makes you tick, so stop pretending you’re some goody two-shoes. What is really going on here is that you’re jealous. You know Carlos and I are attracted to each other and you don’t like it one bit.’
    He broke eye contact with her and looked at the floor tiles.
    ‘Am I right or not?’
    He nodded now, feeling defeated and mentally undressed once again.
    ‘Good,’ his aunt said. She sounded much calmer suddenly. ‘You could have told me that right away.’
    ‘I’m sorry,’ he said and he did feel bad about it, because she had a point. Who was he to judge her and yes, after everything that had happened between them, he should feel confident enough to tell her that he was jealous.
    Aunt Louise got up then and walked over to the bedroom. Staring at her muscular calves he wondered what it really meant what she had said in her anger. Was she going to have sex with the Cuban sculptor? Or as she had called it herself, was she going to fuck with him? God, he couldn’t believe that she had used that word. And how many men had she done it with? ‘I love sex and I love to do it with different men', was what she had said. Those words were echoing through his mind, as he got back under the sink, while he readjusted his hard dick in his pants. Yes, perhaps he was jealous indeed, but the thought that she might fuck with the black Cuban tonight was also mindblowing and extremely hot.

If you're interested in more, please visit our author's page on Amazon. The link is below in our signature.
    Last edited by KC Harding; 02-11-2019 at 07:33 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Unfortunately Amazon had a problem with the aunt/nephew in the books mentioned above. We made some changes and turned the sexy Louise into a neighbor and good friend of Alex' mother. Apologies if you've bought these books recently and got the revised versions.

Near Hanging Rock and the Dan River Next door to Maybury, NC
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Most Interesting … Thanks For The Update...
    Just the Rantings of a Horny Old man hpy!

Thread Information