Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Sex Stories Post.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Sex in the jungle part 2- feedback please

Hi guys and girls - if you want me to continue please let me know as I am not getting much of following on this story line--- luv ya

I pulled the map out of the side of the other map and brought it to the bed and spread it out. It was a map of the area I was staying at. There was my hut and the waterhole. I could see the area of the Pride that is was studying. The map seemed to stretch out about 5 miles in each direction from the hut.

I then noticed the markings that someone had written in with a pencil. By the waterhole there was a poor sketch of a zebra and the number 2, I looked over to the area where the lions were and there was nothing written. By the hut there was a squiggly line and the number 1.

I looked to the east and there looked to be a drawing of a monkey. There was the number 3 and GB2 which I didn’t understand. It also had a 1hr near it.

Further to the east was what looked like the zebra without stripes, it looked like a sketch of a horse and the words “tied 2”

At first I thought it was the number of animals, but then guessed that maybe it was a rating or something. I put the map on the small table to study it again later and fell asleep for a great nap.

When I awoke it was dark out and I was totally disoriented for a couple of minutes. Luckily it wasn’t too late and I was able to use the power up radio and call in that everything was fine and that I had watched the activity of the Pride I was assigned. I made dinner for myself and then my curiosity got to me on the map.

Now I am as uncomfortable about snakes as the next girl, but the snake got a ‘1”- or again, it could just be that there was one snake. I took my flash light and taser, not even knowing if a taser works on cold blooded animals and went out side. The sketch had the snake coming out from the back corner of the hut. I went there and shown the light under the hut and sure enough there was a long light colored snake.

We had been given an entire lecture of what kind of spiders and snakes to be cautious of in the jungle and this one did not remind me of the dangerous ones.
    The way I was squatting looking at the long reptile had my pussy pointing right at the thing and I guess he picked up the heat as he started to move toward me, and not just me, but dead center to my open legs.

“I must be nuts” I said to myself. I shifted back and sat on my butt with my knees in the air and feet infront of me. I watched as the head of snake neared me with my light and was able to see the split red tongue searching for the source of the heat. The snake’s head was kind of a rounded triangle with the point leading the way. I started to think that his head at the widest part was 4 or 5 inches and that his body was as least as think as the donkey’s cocks I had just had. “maybe he has grown since the map was drawn” I thought to myself.

All this thinking was about to come to an end as his head was now inches from my pussy. The only good thing was that my body was excited in anticipation. What was with me, I was becoming a total African slut.

I slightly felt the tongue as it touched my labia and then watched in fascinated horror when the end of his mouth moved in between them. His entire body moved forward in an S movement which gave the head more room to penetrate me. Half the head was in when he seemed to stretched me pretty far, he felt cool and the scales going in didn’t feel that bad.

He then seemed to realize he couldn’t go further this way, so he turned his head and it was now wider up and down instead of across and he moved in further. When the widest part of his head past my inner lips I moaned loudly as it felt so good. His huge head was then inside me and he turned his head back. I felt the walls of my pussy being touched like never before and I started to cum right then. I mean think about, have you ever thought of putting a triangle shaped thing inside you?

When I looked between my legs the head was gone and now it looked like I had a fat 5 foot dildo coming out of my pussy. He was squirming inside me and I saw the S movement from his tail working up him and when it got to my labia he again stretched me and sent shivers through my cumming body.

I felt the head finally hit my uterus and started to squirm myself. Seeing as I had a donkey dick about 10” inside me before, I figured I must have much in me now. The thing was trying to get in deeper and again he tried to S his way in. I was climaxing and girl goo was pouring down the snake that was outside of me.

I don’t know if it was because of climax contractions or what, but I could feel the guy now pulling back out of me. If it felt good going in it felt un fucking real coming out. I don’t know it was the scales or the movement of his muscles to back up, but I was suddenly screaming in another and prolonged orgasm.

When the back of his head hit my opening, he didn’t turn. He just kept working himself against my lips. I guess because of my climax and contractions I helped him out, and even in the little bit of sharp pain of being stretched so far, the pleasure was winning.

I could finally see the entire snake again and also the puddle of wet on the ground between my legs. He lifted his head about a foot off the ground, almost like he wanted to look at me. He then turned his head and a moment later he was back in the darkness under the hut. It took me a moment or two to compose myself and worked my way away from the hut to pee and then walked back and again crashed on my bed – this time for the night.

The next morning I woke up and when I looked in the 1ft sq mirror, I laughed and again called myself a slut.

I spent the next two days studying the lions and found it fascinating that the King lion could fuck so much and that the lionesses really did have a pecking order and how easy the ones that were further from the King let them mate with them, and how the ones near to him played hard to get. In case you are wondering if I am going to let a lion fuck me, the answer is “no”- felines have very sharp penises that scratch the pussy to let the sperm penetrate the pussy, and the lion’s are the sharpest. Their long tongues are intriguing, but the idea of “being eaten” could have a much different meaning- so there was no thought there either.

On the afternoon second day the King took off and I watched as he headed far west from the Pride. The King can have 100 square miles of his and we had been given ones that seemed to stay close, but we were also told we could lose sight of one for a couple of days.

I left the Hide and went back to my camp. I planned my next day and was so horny that before I went to sleep I let the snake fuck me again, (bad joke coming here) or should I call it “giving me head” – sorry about that it just came to me.

The next day I awoke and got my backpack ready for a hike. I put some food in the pack, in a foil pack, and grabbed a few bottles of water. I also put in a skimpy shorts set just incase I ran into people. I set my electronic toy which had a compass on it and set the coordinates of the area that the monkeys were drawn on the map. Made sure I had the GPS coordinates of the hut loaded in and headed east.

It was hard to get too horny thinking about making it with apes. For some reason the bigger the ape the smaller the dick. Actually monkeys have bigger dicks than some of the big gorillas – think about it, when you’re at the zoo and you see these big hairy gorillas have you ever seen their dicks? They should be huge right?

Anyway it was fun walking toward the trees that seemed so far off each day, and now they were getting close and looked so good after looking at light brown dirt most of the past few days.

As I neared the higher grass I could hear the noise of excited chimps. As I got even closer I could see one chimp at the grass line, it almost looked like he was waiting for me.

I got within a few feet of him and he did a flip like he was happy to see him, even though I had never seen any chimps before. His flip made me relax. I got closer and he put his hand up to take mine. Obviously I was not the first girl this monkey had seen.

When we got to a clearing of shorter grass the money dropped my hand and he lied down and then started to jerk off. I had to smile as the little guy brought his cock to life. It was a wild shape; it was like a finger at the end and then got thicker like a human dick, well like a skinny dick. It probably totaled about 5 or 6 inches.

I stood there watching, which I guess was not want he wanted. He jumped up and reached for both of my hands. When I took his, he pulled down hard, bringing me to my knees. He then pushed me backwards. I got the message, he wanted me on my back, so I obliged and spread my legs with my knees up.

He walked over to me and put the end of his dick right where it should be and pushed inside me. It was weird as he was standing on his short legs and pumping me as I was lying there, but hey I was getting laid by a monkey. He didn’t cum quickly like the zebras and I was starting to think that animals that have to jump on their back legs must cum quicker. But finally the chimp came and then started with his “ooh ooh eee eee” noise.

It seems that his exciting cheer brought others to see what was going on. Before I knew it I had a line of chimps waiting to fuck me. “damn” I thought to myself “the map had a higher rating for the chimps with the letters GB, must mean gang bang.”
    After the 3rd chimp finished me it got really weird, but fun. The next chimp in line was a female, she walked up between my open legs and put her hand over my pussy. She then stuck a finger inside me and started to play with me.

Her finger was just as thick as most of the males’ dicks. She actually was making me feel pretty good. One of the males then walked over and put his hard dick near my mouth. “Where did you all learn this stuff?” I asked. The next thing I knew I was sucking off the male.

I came hard from the finger fucking I got and also got a squirt of funky cum from the male, which I spit out.

As I turned to spit the cum out the next male figured it was his turn. I was in a weird position and sure enough he used his hands and turned me into my knees. I got up on all fours and felt his dick near my ass. I could have guided him into my pussy, but took the opportunity to reach back and steer him into my ass. The finger shape parted my anus and he pushed in. He fucked me hard in this position and loved it. I came for the like the fourth time.

I wanted the next guy up my ass too, but was able to get up and get one of the males on his back and took him in my pussy, the next chimp took my ass and for the first time in a very long time, I was being double penetrated. I came hard and loud. I guess my screams of passion got to some of the females as a bunch of them made noise along with me.

I set up the double penetration again with another pair and while being fucked the chimp I had blown came back for another one—well I think it was the same one. So there I was with all three orifices being filled with money cock. I was in heaven and this time couldn’t help but swallow the cum when the one came in my mouth as I was being banged into the dick that was filling my mouth.

Again I came hard and when these two finished with me, I was finished too. I was a sweaty cum covered girl. When I got up I could hardly walk. It was a good thing these guys had skinny dicks or I would have been crippled for a few days.

I think it was the little guy who met me at the grass line, who came over and took my hand he didn’t walk me to the side of the glen I had come in from, instead he led me further east. That was the direction of the other set of animals on the map. I wasn’t sure I could take more fucking, but seeing as I was already half way, I figured why not at least see the other zebras or horses or whatever they were.

My pussy needs attention so I will end part 2 here—hope you got off.
    Love Sheryl (‘)

Post Thanks / Like
    great addition would love to see the next one soon

Post Thanks / Like
    Quite imaginative. Have you had any actual experience with the animals mentioned?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    No this is a fantasy-- I have just been with a few dogs (the real ones) and played with a horse, not in me, just a hand job- I have not been to Africa-- sorry :)

Post Thanks / Like
    great story babe keep going.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I allways love your storys

Post Thanks / Like
    Great Story, keep it up

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmm as fantastic as the first one, please please more
    Who wants to give this cowgirl the ride of her life?:bullwhip:

Post Thanks / Like
    I see this ending as the whole thing being a study on how the students interacted with the animals and NOT the other way around!

I guess we'll find out as we go!

Maleman

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Luved your story!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    This part of the story is as good as the first. Great stuff.

Post Thanks / Like
    Great story please keep writing

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Thanks - working on part 3 - probably the final chapter!! Appreciate the feedback

Post Thanks / Like
    I have been waiting for this forever...

Newly Returned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Interesting, and new direction for animal-loving. I like the Africa setting!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    hot fucking idea of being gnag banged by them that way I would love to try monkeys fucking my ass cunt all day

Post Thanks / Like
    good story, part 3 should cum soon ,
    frankjohn69:tnge

Post Thanks / Like
    from an old retired af msgt, damn girl these are great stories. thanks. more please

Post Thanks / Like
    Loved the monkey fucking.Please write more soon!

Post Thanks / Like
    omg thats so good

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    A good follow up the the first story.
    "I have haven't had one of those days...I have had one of those lives!":icon255:

Post Thanks / Like
    Great story. Next part is being anxiously awaited for :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, WOW. Gotta have more.

Post Thanks / Like
    What a mental image, three chimps all fucking the same woman at once

Post Thanks / Like
    loved it thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    here's part 2 guys, great story!

Thread Information