Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Sex Stories Post.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Post Thanks / Like

The Horse Is Out of the Barn

I always wear pajama pants around the house and never wear underwear under them. When I am home, I like to be comfortable and that is what makes me the most confortable. The result of my attire is that often my dick falls out of the flap in front. Usually my wife will notice and tell me "the horse is out of the barn" and occasionally my 16 year old daughter will point it out as well.

Last night my wife was out at an office Christams party and it was just me and the daughter. We were in the kitchen making dinner and she told me "Dad, the horse is out again." I turned away, but just as I was about to tuck it back in she told me to leave it out. I was caught off guard and the look on my face must have conveyed my confusion because she then added that it would just fall out again and she had seen it so much that she knew what it looked like anyway. I told her I didn't want to embarrass her and she stunned me by telling me she was not going to be embarrassed because she kind of liked seeing it. I was pretty sure I didn't understand what she had just said and asked "What?" She then looked me in the eye and said "I said I like seeing it, so leave it out silly!"

I couldn't help it, that got me hard and had me standing at full attention out of my pajama pants. I felt a bit embarrassed, but was aroused by her bold admittance that she liked seeing my cock. She then looked over and upon seeing me fully erect, smiled and said told me she liked it even more that way and giggled. I didn't know what to say, but she obviously liked seeing it and I was liking how much she liked looking at it. Every time I saw her look over at it I got even more aroused and soon I was literally throbbing.

She then asked me if it was going to "squirt" and I said that it takes more than just getting hard to do that. "Oh" she said with a clear hint of disappointment. I decided to take a bold step and I asked her if she wanted to watch me make it shoot. Her eyes lit up and sparkled as she said "Yes!" I slid my pajama pants down to my thighs and began slowly stroking it and rubbing my balls. I couldn't beleive I was doing this, but she was clearly loving it. She even came closer to get a better look.

After maybe 3 minutes of stroking I was getting close. Jerking my dick in front of my daughter was driving me wild. I had never fantasized about her, but the eroticness of this was too much to ignore. By now precum had built up on the tip to the point that it was starting to drip. She asked what it was and I quickly explained precum. She caught me off guard when she reached out and wiped some off of my head with her finger. The feel of her touching it drove me nuts. The then rubbed it between her fingers and said "It is really slick!" and then reached down and wiped more up. Again, the feel of her finger on the tip of my dick was electric and I felt it push me closer to shooting.

With my breath short and crisp I half panted, half grunted that I was close. Her eyes grew wide in excitement. She had moved so close beside of me that her arm was against mine. Even that contact was arousing. Knowing that she was right there was so erotic! I leaned my head back against the cabinet behind me and stroked away. I could tell I was going to shoot hard and a lot. I wanted her to see it happen.

Then she whispered "Let me do it" and I felt her hand brush against mine. Without hesitation I let go of my cock and a split second later I felt the warmth of her hand close around it. She just held it for a minute and said "My god it is so hot and so hard!" I was nearly breathless as I felt her gently glide her fingers around the head and say "It is so soft and smooth on the end! I like that a lot!" My cock felt like it was going to explode. Still exploring she released my cock and gently squeezed my balls which were drawn up tight and half giggled at the feel of them rolling around in her hand.

Then she returned her hand to my cock and began to slowly stroke it. The time she had spent exploring my cock and balls had allowed my orgasm to subside somewhat, which made me happy since I knew it was going to take her a few minutes to get me back to the point of shooting. My balls felt like they were on fire. I reached around her, getting my arm out of the way so she could get closer which essentially resulted in me putting my arm around her. Her face was inches from mine and she barely whispered in my ear "If it will help you cum harder, you can touch me too." I didn't hesitate to cup her ass. All she was wearing was a pair of those tight little booty shorts and her ass felt so tight and hard. I slipped my hand inside of the shorts and was surprised to learn she wasn't wearing panties. Her ass felt amazing. I suddenly had the urge to kiss it. I was getting close again.

I turned my face slightly towards her and told her "I am close, don't let up now." Every muscle in my body was tense. I was seconds from shooting. Just as I reached the point of no turning back, in the blink of an eye she spun around in front of me and dropped to her knees and put her face inches from my cock, never missing a stroke. I could not hold back long enough to warn her. My cock erupted and I shot my cum all over her face. My body was racked with spasms as stream after stream of sperm covered her young face. I felt dirty doing it, but at the same time had the most intense orgasm of my life because I knew she wanted it.

As my orgasm diminished and I came back to Earth I looked down to see her thoroughly enjoying being covered in my cum and smiling up at me. In one motion she leaned forward and kissed the head of my dick which was still dripping cum. She didn't seem to mind as she licked her lips, then stood up and looked me in the eyes. This was so surreal! "Now you know my secret!" she said and giggled. I was speechless. Then she added "Now when mom is gone, we can have fun playing with your horse!" and giggled again. She then pulled her shirt off, revealing she was also braless and I watched as her gorgeous, perky tits bounced as she used her shirt to wipe her face off. She then gave me a slightly evil grin, winked and walked out of the room.

I can hardly wait for my wife's next evening out!

Near Hanging Rock and the Dan River Next door to Maybury, NC
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Great start to a series I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes and what or who cums next...
    Just the Rantings of a Horny Old man hpy!

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice start. Looking forward to reading more about when they take the horse out. ;)

Post Thanks / Like
    The following few days were rather uneventful. I was rather surprised at just how "normal" my daughter acted. Other than an occasional glance with a devilish twinkle in her eye, she carried on as if absolutely nothing had happened. On the outside I carried myself equally well, I think. I found myself worrying that the "horse was out of the barn" when my wife was around, like she would somehow magically know what had happened. I felt silly for being so nervous.

Then on the fourth day I got a text from my wife that she had a meeting after work with the staff for professional development that she had forgotten about and would not be home until 7:30 or so. I noted that she had CCed my daughter on the text and instantly my thoughts turned to her and what this might mean. I was already feeling a stirring in my loins when I got a text from my daughter. No words...just an emoticon of a horse. My heart raced. I was torn emotionally. One part of me was giddy with exctement at what I knew was coming while another part was racked with guilt. Soon the giddy part won out as I reasoned that it wasn't like I was forcing myself on her. She was easily as excited as I was.

I spent the rest of the day at work fighting to adjust my erection so that none of my co-workers spotted it. I couldn't help it, but I was really excited to get home after work. So excited that I called my boss from my desk and asked if it was OK if I ducked out early to take care of some personal stuff with a promise to make up the time on another day. He confirmed that it was fine and I dashed out of the office minutes later and made a beeline for home.

When I got home I noted on the clock that it was 3:23. I was pretty sure Lauren didn't get home until around 3:40, so I took a few minutes to prepare, making sure I wasn't overly manly smelling, using a razor to touch up my shaved balls and make sure there was no stubble...the stuff a dad would never normally do before his daughter got home. I was just finishing up when I heard the school bus pop it's air brakes out front, so I quickly hopped into my pajama pants and mad dashed into the livingroom and settled into my normal seat in the recliner. I was fully aware of my throbbing erection, something that I realized would give away my anticipation to her once she saw it. Suddenly I didn't care. I realized that it was silly for me to hide how excited I was about our new found "connection", especially considering how openly she was expressing to me that she was happy about it. At that moment I fully accepted that I was going to embrace whatever happened between us and enjoy it.

The squeak of the screen door yanked me out of my thoughts. I looked up to see her standing at the door with a smile on her face. "You are home early" she said knowingly. Remembering my decision to not hide my enthusiasm I nervously said "When I got the text from mom I could not think of anything else, so I decided to come home early since I wouldn't be able to get any work done anyway." Her smile grew even bigger. "Wait here, I will be back" she said, then headed down the hall.

I texted my wife quickly, asking about our evenng plans for dinner, but mostly to confirm that she would be later than her typical 4:30 arrival home and received confirmation. I no sooner hit the power button on my phone than I sensed my daughter in the room and looked up to see her standing at the hallway entrance watching me with a grin on her face. My breath caught in my throat as I realized she was wearing nothing but a pair of tiny little thong panties and a sheer white bra that allowed her pink nipples to slightly show through.

Without a word she came over to me, leaned over and reached inside of my pajama pants flap and grasped my rock hard cock, sending shudders of pleasure through my entire body. She quietly said "Glad to see you were waiting for me." I was speechless as she gently stroked it. With a flick of her wrist she popped my cock out of my pants and cooed at the ight of it. Precum had already formed at the tip and just like aa few nights ago, she ran her finger across it, scooping it up, but this time she caught my off guard as she popped her finger in her mouth and sucked it clean. I could hear my heart beating in my chest...she had me more shook up than any other female before had ever came close to.

She then took me by my hand and told me to stand up, which I did. I then, almost helplessly, watched as she dropped to her knees in front of me and pulled my pajama pants down to my ankles and motioned for me to step out of them. Tossing them to the side, she looked up at me and smiled and said "I like this view so much better!" and giggled. My cock twitched and jumped just inches from her face. Her eyes grew wide and she laughed, apparently unaware that it was possible for a cock to move like that.

Without another word she took it in her hand and began to gently rub it. Not stroke it, but rub it in a sort of exploratory touching manner. She was feeling every bump, every ridge of the veins, the smoothness of my head, the extra soft underside, slipping the tip of her finger into the slit...then to my balls in the same manner. She was getting familiar with how it felt in her hands. It was extremely arousing to watch as she explored every inch of my manhood. Then without any indication, she grasped my shaft and began to stroke. Slowly at first, gradually increasing her speed until she reached a very desirable rhythm, all the while squeezing and massaging my balls with the other hand. I wondered for a moment if any guys from her school had experienced her magical hands, because she seemed quite skilled at what she was doing.

Within a few minutes she had my balls tingling with orgasmic anticipation. I watched as she milked a big drop of precum to the tip and was stunned when her tongue flicked out and licked it off of the tip. Her natural erotic nature was amazing. I wanted it to last, to take longer, but she had me primed and her hands were like heaven. I lacked the willpower to stop her from getting what she wanted. Only making her stop stroking would do that and I had no intentions of making her stop. My thighs quivered slightly as my orgasm drew near. I was doing everything I could to hold back, but she had found that perfect blend of rhythm and pressure that was going to draw every drop of seed out of me whether I wanted it to happen or not. Suddenly I relaxed, resigned to let it happen. I felt the burn of orgasm launch into my loins, my cock swelled even thicker and I began to moan slightly. Realizing where I was I heard her whisper with lust in her voice, "Give it to me" and that was it. I could hold back no more. I arched my back slightlyas my orgasm arrived. I sensed a change in her stroking pattern and a sensation on my cock and just as my first jettison of cream unleashed, I looked down to see she had wrapped her lips around my cock head. She was sucking the head with enthusiasm as I ejaculated! In a fit of lust I grabbed her by the head and she instantly released her hand from my cock and began sucking as I guided her mouth up and down my shaft, shooting thick stream after thick stream of jizz into her hot mouth.

I knew I had shot a massive load into her mouth, but I could not bring myself to slide my satisfied cock from her lips. I wanted to keep it there and she made no effort to remove it from her lips either. When I finally gave in and eased my hold from her head so she could withdraw from my cock I looked own at her as she simultaneously looked up at me. My cum had leaked from the corners of her mouth and ran onto her chin, but she clearly had a mouthful. As if to prove me right she opened her mouth slightly, showing me the mouthful of seed that I had given her, then with a devlish grin, she swallowed. I was speechless. Without a word she leaned forward and took my cock back in her mouth and gently sucked on it, causing every muscle in my body to tense every time she flicked her tongue around my head.

Suddenly she popped my cock from her mouth, stood up with her face inches from mine, the smeel of semen thick on her breath, and said "My turn." Without a second thought I sunk to my knees in front of her and slid her panties down to the sight of a smoothly shaven pussy with pouty pink lips glistening with wetness. I felt her hands on my head as I leaned in and slipped my tongue between those lips...

To be continued :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Now that's a Fire... and what a Fire... Thanks for the Update ... looking forward to seeing how things progress in the next Chapter...

Post Thanks / Like
    definitely looking forward to more!

Post Thanks / Like
    so far so good keep them cumming

Post Thanks / Like
    sexy pleas continue

Post Thanks / Like
    I definitely want more! Sooo good

Post Thanks / Like
    With her hands fully wrapped up in my hair she guided me to exactly what she wanted. As my tongue first slid between those pink folds of heaven I was greeted with a taste that can only be described as perfection. As I was blessed with the first taste of her, she pulled my face still deeper, letting out a tiny little moan as my tongue gently flicked across her clit. I felt her body quiver with pleasure every time I graced it with my tongue and soon I was supporting most of her weight with my arms as her knees weakened more and more.

Without releasing my lip lock on her delicious pussy I hooked an arm under her left leg and tossed it over my right shoulder, both giving her something to lean more heavily on as well as spreading her wider for me to get better access. As soon as her leg was over my shoulder I slid my tongue deep inside of her. She nearly yanked my hair out as she let out a deep moan and said "Do that!! Keep doing that!!" which I gladly did. I was literally tongue-fucking her as she rode my face, her hips grinding her against my mouth as my tongue worked in and out of her. All I could think the entire time was how absolutely heavenly she tasted.

When her other leg nearly gave out I scooped her up, laid her gently down on the couch and buried my face back between her legs. From this angle I could enjoy the view as her body writhed and pulsed in pleasure depending on where my tongue flicked and prodded. I was overjoyed to see how much control my tongue had over her young body. Her eyes were half shut in ecstasy and her lips were pursed together forming something between a kiss and a pucker. Every few moments her tongue would take control of itself and flick out between her lips, dance in the openness as if it were a tiny red snake being charmed into the open before flicking around her lips and disappearing back inside her mouth. I was mesmerized by every inch of her.

Suddenly her body tensed and she half yelled "Oh my god!...what??!!!"

Then, her body quivering like a she was experiencing a small internal earthquake, I felt a slight gush of wetness onto my tongue, and I knew she had orgasmed. Briefly I wondered if she had ever orgasmed before, then decided I really only cared about giving her more. Then, almost as if she had read my mind, she looked down at me as I gently licked and kissed her swollen lips and said "That has never happened before!" then added "It was amazing!" which drew a smile from me.

She made a motion to sit up and I assumed our fun was complete. I was wrong. I watched as she unhooked her bra and tossed it aside, revealing her perky, pink nipples, then gave me a devilish grin.

I was at a loss. I didn't want it to end, but I was unsure where we went next. She answered that for me. She motioned with her eyes towards my crotch and said "It looks like you are ready again." I glanced down and was a little surprised to see my cock standing at full attention. I had been so invested in pleasuring her that I had not even noticed, and to be honest, I had reached the age where follow-up erections were a rarity for me anyway.

Before I could even say anything she put her sexy foot on my chest and used it to gently push me backwards until I was laying down, then slid off of the couch and climbed on top of me. Without another word she wrapped her lips around my head, flicked her tongue around it causing my body to tense, then inhaled my cock to the balls. I gasped for air, but found myself unable to get any as the sheer sensation of her heavenly lips had my body in a complete pause. For just a moment we were motionless, my cock deep inside of her mouth, me not daring to move for fear of ruining the moment, then as if the world began moving again, she raised up off of it, stopping with just the head locked between her lips before going all the way down on me again. She continued this slow, deep sucking for several minutes and had me already feeling the pressure of orgasm building when she popped my cock from her mouth and began climbing up my body.

I lay there, almost helpless as I watched her work her way up until we were face-to-face. She planted a passionate kiss on my that drew a soft moan from both of us as she spread her legs and straddled my shaft. Because of the angle that she was straddling me, my head was pinned under her pelvic bone resulting in her resting her parted pussy lips on the underside of my shaft. The hotness and wetness of her was driving me nuts. I wanted inside, but feared how quickly this was happening. Part of me screamed that I should stop this now...then she began grinding that pussy on my cock, and the screaming quickly went away.

I found myself lost in lust. Any thought that I may have previously had of ending this was gone. I could see in her eyes that she had no desire to end it either. We were going there and we were going together. Almost as if we were of one mind, she raised up slightly allowing my cock to spring free as I grabbed her hips and guided her back down onto it.

Almost without effort my cockhead slid inside of her. The wetness of her pussy combined with her saliva on my cock combined to produce a slick entrance that was pure heaven. I gripped her hips, holding her there, just slightly on it. I wanted to savor this moment. The first feeling of entering her was like no other and I wanted to make it last. Her face was inches from mine, inhaling each other's breaths as we stared into each other's eyes.

Without any guidance from me, she began lowering herself farther onto it. Just a few inches in and I felt her stop...a limit had been reached. There was pressure against the tip of my cock. I suddenly realized that what I felt was her hymen. She was still a virgin. She dug her nails slightly into my shoulders as a slight look of pain crossed her face and forced herself down onto my erection even further. I could feel the effort she was putting into it and I could see the hidden pain in her eyes. Suddenly I felt a "pop" and my cock slid deeper inside of her. The look in her eyes and quiver of her lower lip told me that she was hurting, but she never slowed up as she took me all the way in until our pelvic bones were pressed against each other.

"Just stay there" she whispered as she laid her chest against mine, her hard nipples pressing into the soft flesh between mine, her face resting in the soft nape of my neck. She stayed there for several minutes, not moving. Me deep inside of her, her fully enveloping me. Time passed and I dared not risk ruining this moment. I had just taken her virginity and I was overwhelmed with emotions. I wanted to stay here.

Then I felt the slightest of motions as she raised up off of my cock ever so gently and then sank back down on it. Her entire body quivered. She raised up, looked me in the eyes and kissed me deeply. Then, while still locked in our kiss, she began to ride me. It was slow at first as she became accustomed to the motion, but soon she was gliding up and down my shaft like she had been doing it all along.

The passion she exuded was amazing. Intoxicating. I was addicted to seeing her experience pleasure. I laid there under her, gently caressing her hips and thighs, watching as she began to experience the pleasures of intercourse. I saw as her eyes glazed over with ecstasy as she rode me slowly with it deep inside of her. Deep inside, I realized that was what was bringing her the most pleasure.

Again I gripped her hips, allowing her to keep thrusting, but holding her down on my cock so that most of it stayed inside of her as she did. She moaned in pleasure from this deep fucking and half whispered, half grunted "Don't let go!" I had no intentions of letting go as she increased her thrusting speed. On every up thrust no more than an inch or two of my cock came out of her before she dropped herself back down on it. Her breathing became more labored and intense as the pleasure of sex replaced the pain of losing her virginity.

I saw it again. That same heavy-eyed look I had seen just before she orgasmed while I was eating her pussy. She was going to cum on my dick. That realization drove me wild. Suddenly I realized I was about to cum as well. I was instantly struck with fear. What could I do? She was about to cum and there was no way in hell I was going to risk ruining her first orgasm from sex by pulling out before she finished, but if I didn't stop soon, I was going to lose control and cum in her. The thought of her getting pregnant was a genuine fear that was overwhelming me.

As if she was reading my mind she looked at me intensely and said "Don't you dare pull out!" I was baffled. How did she know? "I know what you are about to do. I see it on your face. Don't you dare pull out. I want it!"

Moments later her rhythm increased and soon she was bouncing up and down on me, grunting and moaning loudly as her orgasm quickly approached. I was intoxicated by her. Her tits bouncing inches from my face, her ass bouncing up and down with every thrust...I grabbed her by the hips and began matching her thrust for thrust as I raised up and sucking her nipple into my mouth. That did it. I felt her already tight pussy clamp down on my cock as her body was racked by orgasm. I could hold back no longer either. The clamping suction of her pussy milked me dry as my own orgasm caused me to spasm uncontrollably as jets of hot cum pumped into her while he own orgasm released a flood of wetness onto me. Our orgasmic fluids mixed together inside of her as we continued to thrust and grind as the pleasure subsided.

She collapsed on me exhausted. I was equally drained. Before either of us knew it, sleep overtook us without us ever moving from that spot.

I startled awake some time later, looked at the clock with fear that my wife may be pulling in the driveway right at that moment and saw that it was just 6:38 PM, still nearly an hour before she would arrive. My daughter rose from her slumber, her nude body lifting off of mine. Our eyes met and without a word, we kissed.

After our kiss ended she rolled to my side, landing with her head on my shoulder, my arm wrapped around her, her leg draped across mine with her toes gently gliding up and down the inside of my calf. Her fingers danced through my chest hairs as we enjoyed each other being close.

"So," she broke the silence "I feel that I should let you know...mom put me on birth control last year."

I looked over at her, both surprised and relieved. She laughed at the look on my face and added, "Maybe we should send her a "Thank You" note!" to which we both howled laughing at.

As we got up and began gathering our clothes she said "I sure do hope mom works over a lot!" and chuckled. "Me too!" I agreed emphatically.

We both paused and looked at each other for a moment. Then she looked at the clock and said, "Mom won't be home for at least another 45 minutes, why wait?"

My cock sprang to life for the third time that evening and gave her all of the answer she needed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    great update... Thanks for keeping the story Hot and going hard...

Post Thanks / Like
    Great stuff!

Post Thanks / Like
    Great stuff!

Thread Information