Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Sex Stories Post.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boogie Van

Post Thanks / Like
    Excellent addition to a great series! Thanks Groomleader!

Post Thanks / Like
    Part 17

I pulled up to Elaine's house, a neat split level bungalow, and wasted no time in getting inside. Once I did so, I quickly locked the door, and called out, "Hey baby, I'm here!"

Elaine's voice called down from the upper floor, "Ummm, come and get me lover, I'm so fucking horny!"

I followed the sound of her voice, and went into her bedroom. As promised, Elaine was on top of her bed, gloriously nude, thighs spread wide. I filled my eyes with the wonderful view, her 4'11'' height packed one hell of a hot body. Her perky 34B's were topped with stiff, eager nipples, a flat tummy, really nice swell of her hips, and where her neatly trimmed nest of pubic hair had been, she was now waxed bare and smooth, and I could see the dusky pink color of her pussy lips.

Elaine purred, "I went to my salon yesterday, I wanted to be waxed totally bare and smooth for you lover."

She still had that amazing resemblance to Lisa Ling, and I must admit, while we had been on our cross country trip, fucking up a storm, several times I had fantasized that I had Lisa Ling in my arms, driving my cock into Lisa Ling's Asian pussy, and pounding Lisa Ling's Oriental fuck-hole, the fact that she looked so much like Lisa Ling had always brought gouts of cum gushing, enjoying the sheer pleasure of my cock coating the insides of her Asian cunt.

Her eyes glittered as she purred "Get naked lover, come over here and stuff my Oriental cunt, your very own Lisa Ling lookalike China doll needs another hard, driving fuck!"

I stripped quickly, letting my cock out, and letting him point the way. Her legs were parted, and I slid between them. I took her hands, and pinned them above her head.

"Oh yeah, gonna take me with a little force, good, that's what I want. My tight little Oriental cunt is yours, you own it, and it is only yours for fucking. Show me what my tight Asian pussy is good for, show me how much you like to fuck your Lisa Ling lookalike!"

I smiled down at her as I nudged against her, and when I snapped my hips forward, my cock impaled her. Elaine let out a loud cry of pleasure, just before I crushed my lips against hers, my tongue shot out, prying open her lips, and my tongue and my cock powered into the warm wet orifices awaiting them. She was furnace hot, I could hear the juicy squelch as I powered into her eager Oriental fuck-hole, her warm wet muscles parted, until my balls smacked against her ass. I felt her legs come up around my waist. I pulled back then buried it again, working up the rhythm, and I started to fuck her Asian pussy hard, my balls bouncing on her ass on each thrust as I power shafted the tight grip.

I felt her trying to pull her wrists down, she broke the kiss and gasped, "Don't let me free, keep me pinned, and show me my place, to service your cock, to get my Oriental cunt fucked hard, let me have it! FUCK ME!"

Keeping her pinned down, giving her a force fuck scenario really made her into a wildcat. Elaine was gasping, moaning, grunting, humping her hips up at my thrusts like a lust driven animal, the sight of Elaine, looking so much what I imagined Lisa Ling looked like in the throes of lust fuled passion pinned on my cock, going at it, a full bore, in heat, sex hungry animal, made my cock steel hard. I continued ramming my cock in and out, rutting hard into Elaine's hot velvet grip.

Elaine's head was thrashing back and forth, keening cries coming from her mouth, I felt her legs tighten around me, pulling me in as deep as possible then she screamed, "GOD YES FUCK ME, I'M GONNA CUM! CUM IN ME LOVER, FLOOD MY ORIENTAL FUCK-HOLE, YES, YES, YESSSS!!"

Her voice rose to a shriek of pleasure, and I felt the pulsing grip of her pussy as waves of orgasm took her. I growled out "Oh yeah baby, cumming, fuck OH FUCK!"

I felt my cock swell up tight, piercing her cervix with one more hard forward thrust, I held myself buried deep, enjoying Elaine's shriek as I was poised to flood her womb. The massaging muscles milked me eagerly, making my body tremble as I shot my load deep into my sexy China doll's cunt, Elaine purred with pleasure as she felt my hot load blooming in her tunnel.

Our frenzied fucking drew to a close, I let go of her wrists, and she put her arms around me, holding me tight.

"Mmmmm, that was so fantastic lover. I have been crazy with need, and taking me with some force, like I was a little Oriental cunt with no purpose but to get boned by your hard cock, that was a fantasy I masturbated to while you were working on giving Kat and Jenni a baby, and I felt like I was going to shake apart as I came. Having it become real life was even better. Were you imagining I was Lisa Ling while you fucked me? I won't be jealous, after all, Lisa is just a fantasy, while I have the pleasure of getting the real thing!"

"Oh yeah baby, you look so much like her, and I've had a thing for her ever since I first saw her on TV."

She snuggled in next to me, letting out a soft sound of contentment. Elaine had not said it in so many words, but it sounded like she had been in a rape fantasy. Like she was a little China doll being taken by force, her tight little Asian fuck-hole being violated by some white man's cock, and fucking her until he had dumped his load into her violated Oriental pussy. It had been a wild fucking, if she got off on it, that was fine by me, since I was imagining I was fucking Lisa Ling, our fantasies had really made my prick go off.

Late that night, she came to bed in a powder blue silk nightshirt, with matching blue silk panties, and purred, "Make love to me Colin, make me feel so good."

She lay down next to me, and I could sense her need. No frenzied rape like fuck, she wanted a long, languid session of lovemaking. I took my time, sliding her nightshirt and panties off gently, giving her all the foreplay she needed, using my tongue to bring her off twice before I even entered her. I rose up. my cock swollen with need.

Elaine purred, "Mmmm, oh yes Colin, come make love to me lover, make me warm."

I nudged against her, then slid slowly in, savoring Elaine's coos of pleasure as I took her, enjoying the feel of extending it out, until I was snugged in deep.

Elaine purred, "Mmmm, love me lover, make me feel so good."

This time, no frenzied fucking, no hot fantasy about Lisa Ling, I kept my eyes open, focusing on Elaine's beautiful face, as I pumped into her slow and steady, drawing out our lovemaking.

"Oh yes Colin lover, feels so good. Kiss me lover, kiss me."

Our lips came together in tongue filled swirls of passion, we were moaning into each others mouths, she felt so good, her tight tunnel taking me in, giving my cock a loving grip. Spreading open her sweet Asian pussy was a joy, and I could feel my balls filling up, getting set.

"Ummm, so good, oh yes, keep going lover, gonna cum, yes, I love it, MMMMMMMM."

She was wrapped around me, her body trembling, the gripping cling of her sweet Oriental pussy massaging my cock with orgasmic ripples, and I let go, letting out a grunt as my cock went off, spilling my load into her gripping, tight eagerness.

When she had milked me for every drop, I rolled off her, and she snuggled in next to me, letting out soft coos of pleasure as we drifted.

We spent most of the next three days in bed, fucking and sucking each other, over and over. She liked it hard and fast, living out a being forced fantasy, then soft, sweet and loving, the dichotomy of her lustful needs was a real turn on. Whether I was power-shafting her sweet Oriental cunt, or lovingly riding deep within her Asian fuck-hole, every time was extreme pleasure, bringing juicy volleys gushing from my prick to fill her hungry, eager pussy.

On the morning I was set to leave, she held me tight, and cooed, "Whenever you can make it back to Seattle, I'll be here sweetheart."

Our parting was harder than before, I felt like I was developing very deep feelings for Elaine, and it was all I could do not to blurt out, "I love you." I needed time to think and reflect on the feelings I had developed for Elaine. That proposed idea I had of taking a drive to the desert southwest sounded better than ever, I could enjoy the serenity of New Mexico, the land of enchantment, and reflect deeply on what I was feeling.

At a rest stop on I-5, I got a call on my smart phone, and I smiled as I saw who it was.

"Hey Colin, how are you?"

"I'm fine Brooke, how are you?"

"We are all great here, are you on the road by any chance?"

"As a matter of fact, yes, I'm at the Gee Creek Rest Area on I-5 at Ridgeland, Washington."

Brooke exclaimed, "What a coincidence, we are on I-5 right now, we just passed Castle Rock so we are very close. Would you like to get together again? My Mom says Hi, and she's eager to get a piece of you also."

Never one to pass up such an opportunity, I said, "Oh yeah baby, you and your Mom are so hot and fuckable, I'm ready for you and your Mom anytime!"

Brooke squealed with excitement, and cooed, "Stay right there baby, my Mom and I will be there in very short order! Once we get there, we want you in our motorhome! Dad couldn't come with us this trip, he was tied up with too much work that his boss said had to be done or else. So Mom has been so extra horny without him. And I have been so horny for your cock to fuck me again! We are going to take you for one heck of a ride, when we get there!"

Her voice dropped to a sultry purr, "Which one of us do you want to fuck first, lover? Me, your horny teenage sex doll?"

I remembered when she had her tits pressed against the window of the motorhome when I first saw her, a real nice set, her cute face, emerald green eyes and long blonde hair, then fucking her doggy style in the rest room of the North Carolina rest area where we both stopped for a break.

"Or my Mom, with her hot body, and her hungry sex drive, her big hefty milk jugs, her hourglass figure with her sexy, curvy hips. Remember when we went over to the steakhouse, and you followed us? Did you like the rear view of our sexy asses?"

I did indeed, jeez, her Mom's wide, sexy hips, what a curve, while Brooke's sexy hips sashayed from side to side, swinging her hips to give me a show. Ummm, both of them were real cock raising material, just remembering it brought my cock up, hard and eager.

"Then later that night, you fucked my ass so good, god it felt so hot to feel your juicy load hosing down my tight little asshole so deep."

"And, I watched Mom leave the motorhome after I got back and she was awake, and when she came back, her face had that glow, what I call, 'I just got fucked and it was so fucking great' look."

With her reminding me of the hot fucking, she giggled and cooed, "Is your cock rock hard, lover? Hang on Colin, we're getting closer by the minute, and we will take care of that hard, eager cock!"

Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome--can't wait for more!

Post Thanks / Like
    Part 18

I hung around inside the van, I had a raging hard-on that I didn't want to display to the people at the rest stop. Thinking about sexy Brooke and her Hot Mom kept me up.

My phone went off, and Brooke's voice said, "Colin, we just passed the 'Rest Area 2 miles' sign, we'll be there in a minute. Could you drive over to the truck parking area? Mom's still a bit new to driving such a big vehicle, so we want a big space, and we'll park right with you when we get there."

It was only a minute or two later that I saw that motorhome entering the area, then driving over to where I was. They parked right behind me, and I stepped out to greet them. When they exited, the sight of them kept me rock hard. Just as hot and fuckable as they were 6 months ago, Brooke's Mom Maggie oh yeah, big hefty milk jugs, that hourglass figure with wicked, curvy hips, clad only in a small pair of tan shorts and a white halter top that displayed lots of her bare, lightly tanned skin, and Brooke, clad in red shorts and a green halter top, displaying her sexy teen body to me, her 34D's proudly pushing out her halter top, her midriff exposed, her tummy flat, her red shorts had a sexy curve, and sleek, full legs. She was developing that sexy hourglass figure that her Mom was blessed with, good genes crossed my mind. Seeing my tent pitch, Brooke gave an eager grin.

They smiled at each other, then turned to let me see the flip side. On yeah, tight shorts wrapped around glorious globes, Maggie having a generous, Kim Khardashian set of sexy moons, while Brooke had a little smaller, perky set of ass cheeks, smooth and round, snugged in the seat of her shorts.

They both came up to me, and two hands were stroking at the outline of my cock, Brooke cooed, "Ummm, so hard and ready, Mom, let's get him inside and ride him."

I eagerly followed their bodies, and once inside the motorhome, they drew the privacy curtains, and shimmied out of their clothes. With their naked charms and assets on full display, they quickly stripped me, and led me back towards the bedroom.

Maggie cooed, "We drew cards to see who would get you first, and I was the lucky high card. Brooke would like to watch, after I get my fill, I'm going to suck you back up, so she can get her fill. Sound good, lover?"

I growled, "Oh yeah, sounds real good.''

Maggie's voice, throaty with passion, purred, "Lay back Colin, I want to ride like a cowgirl."

I stretched out, I could see her lust filled smile as I filled my eyes. The green eyes, the long mane of russet colored hair, her succulent melons were enormous, capped with huge stiff nipples, my eyes traveled down, taking in the hourglass figure, looking towards where we would soon be joined. I could see her fluff of russet colored pubic hair, and the awesome sight of those wide, sexy hips straddling me. Getting reacquainted with her wonderfully sexy MILF body was real grade A eye candy.

Maggie nudged against me, and cooed, "I am going to love getting my tight cunt being stretched open by your big hard cock again, I will definitely get my satisfaction. Take a good look lover, am I the kind of sizzling hot married Mom you're going to love to fuck?"

I growled, "Oh yeah baby, your big tits and those sexy hips just drive me wild!"

I saw Maggie smile, then she started to push her hips down. Oh yeah, her hot, wet ring of pleasure started to engulf my prick, sliding down slowly. Our matching moans of pleasure joined, I grunted as Maggie purred "Oh my God" as with one final downward thrust I felt the grip of her very hot, very aroused cunt plunge down, taking me balls deep.

I felt her cunt flex, giving my cock a squeeze, oh that felt good, she purred, "Just like last time lover, I adore the feeling of my tight cunt being stretched open by your big, hard cock!"

She lowered her upper body down, sticking those awesome tits in my face, and purred, "I love having my nipples sucked, suck my tits lover, it makes my cunt throb with pleasure!"

I happily took her left tit in, sucking and licking, feeling her nipple swell up in my mouth, fat and hard, enjoying her soft cries of pleasure as I sucked, licked and gently nipped her swollen nipples, switching back and forth, making them rock hard and reddened.

Maggie lifted back up, purring, "Ummm, you did that just right lover, my tits are tingling with pleasure, my married cunt is a throbbing beast, ready to explode, now, I'm going to ride you, let my married cunt have a full load, enjoy the ride!"

I looked over, saw Brooke softly playing with herself, her eyes locked on the sight of her Mom and I fucking right before her eyes.

Maggie started to ride me, pumping her hips up and down hard, her hot velvet depths sliding up and down on my steely shaft, over and over. Her cunt was dripping wet, watching her riding me, and seeing her gorgeous breasts bouncing up and down in time to her hard thrusts down on my stiff cock, was a great sight. The wet juicy squelch of her pussy pumping down on me filled the bedroom, she was really ramped up, and she let me know.

"Oh fuck, yes, gonna cum, so deep, so hard, gonna cum so good, good, GOOOOODDDDD!"

I felt her cunt grip me, pulsing wildly as she exploded in orgasm. It was great to see the bliss of our coupling playing across her face, hearing her cries of orgasmic delight, and watching her beautiful body shuddering from the orgasm tearing through her. I was still building up, as she sailed into her post orgasm plane, she noticed my still stiff condition, still buried deep between her thighs.

"Ummn, oh yes, you are still so hard, so big, lover. I want the load of cum that your balls are working on, I love the feeling of another man's cum creaming my pussy!"

She lifted up just slightly, keeping the head of my cock inside me, and turned around, facing away from me.

"Now, I want a reverse cowgirl ride, oh yeah, this is going to feel so nice."

Maggie quickly drove her hips back down, taking me in. The heat and her juices surrounded me once more, and she set the pace. Her hips started to pump wantonly up and down as she got into her rhythm.

Maggie grunted, "How do you like it, do you like the way my married cunt is still so hot, so tight, so ready for another man's load?"

"Oh yeah, your married cunt is so tight, feels so good to fuck you baby!"

"Yeah, I love it, fuck, oh god, fuck, a big hard cock to stretch me apart, so good!" Maggie growled.

My cock was plunging wetly upwards between her labial lips, testing the liquid depths of her pussy, as she rotated her ass around and around, corkscrewing herself down on my cock, eager to feel my cock rubbing over every fold, every part of her pink tunnel. Watching her ass going up and down as she rode me was a real visual treat. In this position I could feel the pronounced ridges of her inner pussy rubbing over my prick, oh fuck, that got my balls churning.

Maggie cooed, "I want your load baby, I want your stiff hard cock exploding and squirting deep inside me. I love the feeling of another man's cock taking its pleasure inside me!"

I felt her hand wrap around my balls, and she started to tug gently downwards.

Maggie purred, "Umm, your balls are so full, I want every drop. The hot rush as my married womb gets filled with another man's hot, fresh cream, I love getting my married pussy creamed with a sexy cock. Your sexy cock Colin, give me all you got lover, oh fuck, yes, gonna explode, cum with me lover, cream my married cunt, GRAAAAWWW!"

Maggie's shriek filled the van as she tumbled once more into orgasm, the ridges of her pussy started to ripple, milking hard at me, her cunt clinging to me, gripping tight. I could feel my cock jerk, swelling up, and with a squeal from Maggie, I was at the entrance to her womb, ready to explode.

"Yes, yes, let it go lover, flood my married womb, cum inside me lover, I'm gonna cum again, oh fuck, so good!"

I felt the spunk streaking up my shaft, and my cock let go, painting the inside of Maggie's womb as I erupted. A loud cry of pleasure joined in as she orgasmed a third time, keeping me going, her delightful tightness gripping and milking, sucking every drop out of my cock, as we shook and shuddered together in shared orgasmic pleasure.

When Maggie lifted up, she climbed off the bed, and purred, "Brookie, now that you are 17, you are old enough to taste a cum filled pussy. Get over here my darling daughter, on your knees and lick your first pussy, taste our mixed cum, clean my messy pussy real good."

The idea that Brooke was about to lick her first pussy, and it would be her Mom's spunk filled snatch, oh fuck that was hot.

Brooke scurried over, and knelt as Maggie moved above her daughter, splaying her legs apart.

Maggie cooed, "Colin filled me up so good, open your mouth Brookie baby, my pussy is dripping, I want you to catch the drips, then plaster your sweet face against my cum filled creampie, and suck that sweet load out of me. Just like my mother taught me how to lick pussy, when I was 17."

What a great lesson to hand down from mother to daughter. I watched, mesmerized as Brooke tilted her head up, opened wide, and I saw the first few strings of cum dripping into her open mouth. Brooke's body shook, and she eagerly moved her head up towards her Mom's cream filled heat.

"That's it Brookie baby, just like that, now, plaster your lips tight, slide your tongue in, ummm, and here it comes, baby."

I could well imagine Maggie flexing her inner pussy muscles, and saw Brooke's cheeks bulge as the first rush of cum filled her mouth. She quickly swallowed, I saw her throat muscles moving as she swallowed two more times, I had really cremed Maggie's married cunt. Maggie was purring and moaning as she filled her sexy daughter's mouth.

"Oh yeah sweetheart, now, lick me, lick my clit, make me cum Brookie" Maggie cooed.

Brooke moved her head around, licking and probing, eager to learn what moved her Mom the most. Maggie was cupping her breasts, I got up, moved over and lowering my head, latched onto her left nipple, and took it between my lips.

Maggie growled, "Oh yeah, lick my tits Colin, I love it!"

I switched over, eager to make both her nipples throb with pleasure. Maggie was grunting and sighing, she pulled her daughter's head against her.

"Oh yes baby, there, lick me right there, just like that, yes, yes, oh fuck, gonna cum, gonna cum all over your sweet face, fuck, fuck, FUCK!"

Maggie's voice rose up to a shriek of pleasure, and her cum gushed out, plastering Brooke's face as she tumbled, squealing in pleasure as she caught her orgasmic wave. Brooke looked like she was enjoying it very much, smiling up into the pouring juices as she licked Maggie right to the last spasm.

Maggie opened her eyes and cooed, "Oh yes my sweet Brookie, that felt so good. A few more sessions, and you'll be an expert." She looked over at me, saw my cock quickly reviving, and growled, "Now, it's time for my dear daughter to get the satisfaction she deserves. I'm gonna suck you back up to a stiff hard-on, and Brooke can get a nice long ride."

Maggie quickly wrapped her mouth around my cock head, her tongue swirling around, then she plunged her mouth down the full length, eager to make me ready for Brooke. I saw Brooke smile at me, then she placed herself in a doggy style position, reaching between her legs and spreading her pussy lips open.

"Right there Colin, I want to be taken from behind, then rammed like a little slut! Get him all hard Mom, so he can fuck my ass off!"

The sensation of Maggie sucking me quickly brought me back up to maximum extension.

Pulling her mouth off my cock, she cooed, "Umm, all nice and hard, he's ready for you sweet daughter."

Maggie slipped two fingers into Brooke's pussy, making her coo with pleasure. She swirled them around, then two dripping wet fingers were spreading Brooke's juices all over my cock head.

Maggie purred, "And Brookie is all hot and ready for you Colin."

Maggie lay next to us, eyes bright as I got between the spread of Brooke's thighs.

"Give it to me, Colin", Brooke growled, "Let me have it!"

I was happy to comply as I nudged against her, and in one push, buried every inch of my cock. She squealed with pleasure as I bottomed put, my balls smacking against her pussy.

"Oh yeah, fuck me good, ream out my horny cunt! I want to feel your stiff cock get rock hard, then explode your hot load deep inside me, splatter my cervix!" Brooke grunted.

I gripped her hips tightly, and started to ride her, power fucking her tight teen cunt, over and over again. She was grunting with pleasure as I gave her throbbing cunt a power reaming. Sounds of pleasure started to come from Maggie, she was masturbating wantonly as she watched her daughter getting fucked. Brooke was making wordless sounds of passion and pleasure as she climbed towards orgasm.

"Umm, I love it, getting fucked by the hard cock that just fucked my Mom, so good, so, oh fuck, yes, yes, YES!"

Brooke let out a loud grunt, and I felt her pussy clamp down on me, spasming crazily. Maggie let out a shriek as she stroked herself to climax, I was building up a load, and I continued to ram Brooke's, her growls of pleasure urging me on. Brooke quickly crested, and she started on a string of orgasms, and I felt Maggie right behind me.

"I want Brooke to get a good filing, this should help."

I felt my ass cheeks being parted, and I grunted as Maggie slipped a finger inside, probing my ass. Her finger was well lubed up with the juices of her climax, and she pushed in, turning her finger around, she found my prostate, and started to massage it. That brought my climax rushing up.

Brooke cried out, "Oh yes, cum in me, cum in me now, FUCK!"

Another orgasm rippled through her, and I slammed as deep as possible, my prick erupting, Maggie's finger making sure that Brooke's spasming pink tunnel milked every drop out of me.

When I pulled out, Maggie looked down at her daughter's just fucked pussy, licked her lips and purred, "Like daughter, like mother."

She quickly went down on her daughter's pussy, ummm, the lesbian incest scene would be remembered by me for a long time. The positioning was perfect, I was able to place my mouth against Maggie's box, and I eagerly licked at her sweet snatch while she licked at Brooke's pussy, Brooke's cry of orgasm being matched by Maggie's as both ladies orgasmed one more time.

Thread Information