Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Sex Stories Post.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Post Thanks / Like

Brand New Writer + Story Looking for Feedback!

So I've never written anything explicit before, and I just uploaded my first story ever today. I would LOVE feedback! <3 Questions/comments/etc are welcome here or there!

(Yes, you can access it without any sort of login) There is a tail plug involved, but it is not actually furry inspite of the site

....annnnd I just noticed this forum isn't meant for full stories >.> will look into deleting/moving this thread...
    Last edited by davesmistress; 05-19-2017 at 08:02 PM. Reason: link removed

SSP Story Editor
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have moved your story, I must also give you a firm warning we do not allow stories to be listed as outside links, we have had so many instances of this site and its sister site eroticxxxstories.com hijacked via those outside links.

I have allowed this just once and offer you the chance to copy and paste your story directly into one of our forums. in which case I or another moderator will delete this link.

Near Hanging Rock and the Dan River Next door to Maybury, NC
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    most interesting...
    make sure antivirus is Up to date...
    Just the Rantings of a Horny Old man hpy!

Admin.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by R_I_S_K View Post
    So I've never written anything explicit before, and I just uploaded my first story ever today. I would LOVE feedback! <3 Questions/comments/etc are welcome here or there!

(Yes, you can access it without any sort of login) There is a tail plug involved, but it is not actually furry inspite of the site

....annnnd I just noticed this forum isn't meant for full stories >.> will look into deleting/moving this thread...

This forum can handle any size story, like niteowluk said, you must copy and paste your story into the dialogue box.

Thanks
    Want your story viewed by a new and larger audience? Try posting it on our Main SSP Story page here:http://www.sexstoriespost.com/stories/

Thread Information