Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Sex Stories Post.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Apparently Sincere Concern

Quote Originally Posted by badlybent View Post
    An amazing and unique post. I guess you never saw her again. I'm sure she was sore but you gotta wonder if she wasn't, like, damaged inside. Dick's just ain't meant to go in that far. Jesus Christ.

Actually, I have avoided all questions about this story, from all sites. And I do not even know the questions that might have been generated at SexTails, where this story has had over 418,000 readers. They just do not have an area like this one, where such questions can even be asked.

But, with "Badlybent", I do recognize an old member here at Sex Stories. As well, it seems the question about the welfare of the little blonde is serious. That alone is interesting, in that you give the story a possibility of being real. As it is... Actually, today, when you look around at some the real activities, perhaps only those that are caught on real video, you can find girls of all races being fucked by gigantic male representatives of all races. It was just that, when this posted story originally occurred, it was all, well, extremely rare.

So, now, let us address "Badlybent's" concern.

Within two months of this story, I found out that a fraternity in Champaign had this same man paired with this little blond. Evidently, he did not destroy her that first time, at out party. That he found one of the few girls who could take such a sex beating, and that she was a little white girl, must have been a pleasant surprise, to him and any possible future audience. It must have occurred to the fraternity at Champaign that she was only about 60 miles away, that she had "taken it", that the two had charisma, uh, and a few other things.

That frat did then put them together. I did not get to attend. But, one of our housing buddies did get to go. He said it was as great, or better than the first time. He said they made a big deal out that being their second get together. Stating that the star rarely had a chance to work on such a girl for the second time.
    Then, with similar conditions of stone, an all inside show, a few stage props for angles, swings and such, he fucked her for another few hours. Of course, we all miss whether they had prep fucks and such... The audience there got the shock entertainment, as, late in that performance, he did rip her some... As in towards the ass, as in an episiotomy without a surgeon's license... But it was not complete, and our guy said it did not even slow them up.

Then, I heard of one more time, where she may have gone to Bloomington, IN, to meet up with him for an event about 6 months later. Don't know anything about her survival there. However, we can all probably think that she had a huge vagina by then. Maybe "big" guys became her specialty.

Well, "Badlybent", I hope that straightens out things for you :lol:

Post Thanks / Like
    wow. hot

Post Thanks / Like
    Hot story the girl was very cute!

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Thanks for comments

I have not been around for a couple of months, and wanted to thank the last two visitors.

Post Thanks / Like
    nice

Post Thanks / Like
    great detail, great images, overall great.

Post Thanks / Like
    Soooo big!

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice story and nice pics. That guys got a massive cock on him.

Post Thanks / Like
    I remember 1976 very well nice story

Post Thanks / Like
    damn that cock is huge

Post Thanks / Like
    Pics were insane!! Loved it

Post Thanks / Like
    wow just sort of says it all. did any normal sized guys fuck her after that, and was she insanely loose then?

Post Thanks / Like
    poor girl her insides got destroyed lol

Post Thanks / Like
    That is an incredible cock & this is an incredible threat. I played with my clit the entire post. I am totally wet & turned on. Thank you very much. :icon068:

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Where are all the photos? This makes no sense without illustrations.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thexxxee View Post
    Where are all the photos? This makes no sense without illustrations.
    Thanks for finding and reposting the pics that go with this story !!!

Admin.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thexxxee View Post
    Thanks for finding and reposting the pics that go with this story !!!
    Your welcome...The owner was able to restore alot of the lost images.
    Want your story viewed by a new and larger audience? Try posting it on our Main SSP Story page here:http://www.sexstoriespost.com/stories/

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep, found out, also years later, that this same guy caused a lot of girls to prolapse, especially if he got multiple sessions!!!

Near Hanging Rock and the Dan River Next door to Maybury, NC
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I was just in doing some catching Up ... and came across this One... That's a Massive Crank and to see such a small Little girl Take it is amazing...
    I did watch a Little girl Take a huge donkey cock in Mexico in the early 70's so I know it can be done... and considering Babies come from way Up there...
    Thanks for the share and the Rep-posts and Updates...
    Just the Rantings of a Horny Old man hpy!

Thread Information