Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Sex Stories Post.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The best birthday present - 3414 words

Not edited so pardon the mistakes. :) Leave me feedback and tell me you think. :icon121:

The best birthday present

“So, what do you want for your birthday?” I asked my son. He’d be eighteen next month. His dad passed away five years ago so he was the man of the house, and he took the responsibility seriously. We were eating breakfast in the kitchen.

“That’s a good month and half away. Why do you ask?”

“I just need to budget for it to make.”

“Okay. Well, a pool party would be nice. Maybe 50 people. Not sure on the gift.”

“Well, think of what you really want and let me know this week. Okay?”

“Yeah, mom. I gotta run. Late for school already.”

That night he came into my bedroom and sat on the bed beside me. I was reading a book in bed watching television. “Yeah, honey, what is it?”

“Mom, I know what I want. I just don’t want you to get upset at me asking.”

“No, no, dear, I won’t. It’s okay. Really.” I hugged him and he hugged me.

“I’m a virgin. Not sure if you knew, but I am. I’ve been saving myself….for you.”

“Me? What do you mean?” I asked. He was staring into my eyes and we still had our arms on each other’s sides. “I don’t understand.”

“I want you to be my first. You know, make me a man.”

“Oh,” I smiled and laughed nervously, flabbergasted. “That’s what you mean.”

He kept looking at me not saying anything. I hugged him.

“Baby, I’m not sure. I didn’t mean to laugh. I was just, you can’t me off-guard is all.”

“Mom, that’s all I really want for my birthday. Just promise you’ll think about it and tell me tomorrow. It’s no rush. A big decision for sure. I love you, mom.”

“I love you, too, Mark.”

He left after we finished hugging and kissing each other good night. I was still stunned. A cool sweat swept over me. I fanned my chest with my shirt. Can’t believe he asked that of me. The definitely never tell you how to answer such questions from your kids. Nobody to call for guidance. Have to figure it out myself somehow. Went to my novel, but his sincere eyes were burned in my mind. Took a big gulp of vodka and decided to drift off to sleep. Many thoughts quibbled with one another in my head. I wasn’t sure. He was a great kid and becoming a fine young man. If that’s what he really wanted, how was I to tell him, “no”.

His birthday finally arrived. Beautiful sunny day. Perfect day for a pool party. I was nervous and I’m sure he was, too. The party when fabulous. Everyone had lots of fun, lots to eat and he got lots of stuff. Eighteen is a turning point in everyone’s life. You become an adult. You’re not ready for adulthood, but you are now encumbered with it nonetheless.

I wanted to make his night of passion special. Fancied myself up with a hair style the day before, feathered and at my shoulders, and makeup, more than usual. I bought some satin sheets for my bed and some sexy red lingerie for me. I’m blonde so red goes well. Red nylons and garters and a robe. Looking in the mirror, it made me feel sexy. My nipples were engorged and my breasts were full of anticipation. My pussy, freshly shaven, did ache for sex. It had been five years since my last roll in the hay. In many ways, it was exhilarating and nerve-wracking at the same time. I had determined to enjoy it and let him enjoy me.

Mark was a your average young man. Average build, cute ass and tall. He had dark hair, like his father, and had small hands, also like his father. He was about four inches taller than me. Honestly, he did measure into my fantasies during my masturbation sessions since he had asked for me. Have to admit, it made for some great orgasms. Hopefully, the real thing would make me cum just as hard.

I had told him to come to my bedroom, showered, at seven thirty so I’d be prepared. I took a drink of liquid courage, vodka, and laid on my bed. Scented candles were placed around my bedroom. Hopefully, my body looked sultry for him. He knocked to come in and I took a deep breath and invited him in my boudoir.

He wore shorts and a button-down shirt as usual. “Wow! Mom, you, you look fantastic,” he said, shutting the door behind him. “You always look pretty, but, wow, amazing is all I can say.”

“Thank you,” I replied, breathing heavy. “Sit down,” I said, patting my hand on the bed beside me. He did. “Now, anything you want me to do, I’ll do. It’s your night.”

“Umm, I can’t thank you enough. You look so sexy. Hot. I’m a lucky guy,” he complimented, sitting facing me. “Can I see you better?”

“Naked or…”

“Stand up and let me see all of you. Not nude, but, you know what I mean. Model for me.”

“Okay,” I answered. I got up and stood in front of him. I arched my back to show off my breasts. “How is this?”

“Walk then turn around and walk back. Your big breasts are awesome. I’ve dreamed about playing with them for a long time, mom.”

I did as he asked and stood before him with one knee between his legs in the bed.

“You’re welcome to touch me how you’d like, babe,” I said. The vodka had kicked in finally. I had had four shots already.

“I want to see your breasts.”

I started to pull the ties so my outfit would open then he pulled them allowing my breasts to fall free. He sighed. He pulled me forward with his hands on my ass molding his hands down my crack and squeezing. I was now sitting in his lap and could feel his hard cock between my legs. His mouth went to my left breast and nuzzled my beaded nipple softly. He sucked on one then the other back and forth causing me to throw my head back and gently massage his head and shoulder with my hands. My breasts somehow got fuller than they were already and his tongue felt good.

“Oh, mom, I love your big, beautiful boobs. My dick is so hard for you.”

“Music to my ears. You are welcome to call me my name if you’d like.”

“Sara, I want you to lay down so I can touch the rest of you.”

“Okay, love.”

“First, take off the lingerie but leave the nylons. They are sexy.”

“Okay, the outfit is yours to keep.”

I removed the outfit quickly and laid on the bed. He got on top, still clothed, and kissed me hungrily. He wasn’t a kisser so I’d have to teach. Not difficult.

“Honey, let me show you how to kiss.”

“Okay, how?”

“Stick your tongue out a little once you are about to kiss. When I open my mouth, push your tongue in and just mingle it with mine. That’s it. Try it.”

He did. “That good?” he asked; “Yeah, way better. Just go from there.” He kissed me deeply again roughly squeezed my boobs. He moved to my neck tonguing then back to my hard nipples. I put my hands above me and just surrendered my body to him. His tongued me down my taught tummy moving to my inner thighs. He pushed my legs and I spread them for him. My pussy was open and I was bare before him.

“Sara, I’ve never seen a pussy like this. I love your big, pink lips. Just not sure how to please you.” He stayed down there looking.

“That’s easy. Put your thumbs on each side on my lips and spread my pussy open. Tongue me there and just lick. Above is my clit. If you really want a woman to get going, lick there alternating with inner folds. And, once I get wet, put a finger or two in if your nails are trimmed.”

“That sounds easy. Let me know if it feels good. I want to please you and make you cum.”

“I know. I’ll tell you if you hit the right spot.”

He dipped his tongue inside me and sucked my nectar. “You’re doing good,” I said and moaned. He mouthed my clit and tongued it causing me to shudder and moan. “Oh, fuck, that feels good.” He kept licking the same spot. “You keep that up and you are gonna definitely make me cum, baby.” My hands massaged and pushed his head into my cunt. He licked my clit a minute then put his tongue inside me and suck for a minute. I was writhing on the bed meeting him and wanting more. “Oh, baby, that feels so fucking good. I’m getting there.”

“Mmmmm,” he said. My pussy was oozing juices onto his face, my ass and the bed. I let out several load moans when he pushed two fingers in me and just moved them around as he focused on my clit.

“Yes, that’s it. Oh, my god, that feels sooo good. Deeper, harder,” I said as my hips bucked to move his fingers deeper. “Don’t you dare fucking stop.”

“Mmmmm…” he murmured. His fingers moved back and forth forcefully in my pussy. I grabbed his head and pushed him deep into my pelvis. “You taste so good. Mmmm.”

“Don’t stop. Oh, fuck, I’m gonna cum. Oh, please, Mark, don’t stop. Oh, god, I’m so close. OHHH, FUCK! I’M GONNA CUM!” I grunted and moved my body up and down and side to side under his work. I arched my back and saw darkness as the beginnings of a deep orgasm began to fill my whole being. He had moved his head back and just fingered me. I lost my breath and arched my whole body off the bed and onto my legs and arms. I hit the peak of my orgasm and it flooded my tummy and my legs and my mind. Grunting I gasped for breath. He removed his fingers as my hand went to my pussy and furiously rubbed my clit. My cum welled from deep with me and was squirting all over the bed, him and the carpet. “OH, FUCK, I’M CUMMING SO FUCKING HARD, MARK, OHHHHH, FUCK!!!” I grunted some more and fell back on the bed.

“Wow, you really needed to cum, mom, er, Sara.”

“Come up here and kiss me,” I demanded. I pushed him on his back and laid on top of him and kissed him hungrily as I rubbed my pussy on his leg. Finally, I was spent and just laid there lovingly kissing him. “Baby, you made your momma cum so hard like she never has cum.”

“It was amazing. I enjoyed watching you cum and eating your pussy.”

We giggled.

“Give me a few minutes to freshen up and I’ll fuck your brains out and make you a man, the man of the house.” I kissed him deeply then jaunted off to the bathroom. I had to towel off all the juices running down my legs. I shuddered excitingly at the thought of fucking him. I wanted to fuck him and give him what he desired. Thinking, the best thing would be to blow him to orgasm and swallow first so he could last on the 2nd or 3rd fuck. It was a plan.

I came back in and he was laying on the bed looking at the ceiling. “Hey, Tiger,” I said, laying my head on his chest. “I haven’t cum like that in a long time. Thank you.”

“I loved doing it.”

“I want to make you feel good now. Just lay there and relax, okay?”

“I’m so hard for you, mom.”

We kissed and I scooted down between his legs and undid the zipper on his shorts. His cock sprang out. No shorts. He watched me and my eyes looked back as I took him into my mouth. He groaned loudly and closed his eyes. “Oh, fuck, mom, that feels so good.” I played with it, licking the underside and the glands on the tip.

“Just enjoy and don’t worry about cumming in my mouth. Okay?”

“Oh—okay,” he stammered.

My head bobbed up and down on his more than adequate seven inches. It was average thickness so easy to swallow it whole and touch my nose against his hair. I kept my eyes looking up at him as his cock flexed in my mouth.

“Ohhhh, mom, you’re gonna make me cum. Sorry, ohhhh, Sara.”

I moved slower hoping to make the feeling he was having last longer. His butt lifted my head and he pushed me into him with his hands. His head went to the side and his whole body tensed as his cum filled my mouth. Four generous spurts and he looked down at me. “That was sooo fucking good. I love you so much, mom. I don’t care if you are my mom.”

I popped his cock out, smiled and opened my mouth playing with his love juice with my tongue. It was yummy. He commanded I swallow and I did with a gulp. “That is so sexy, mom.”

“Thank you. Did you enjoy that?” I laughed.

“Oh, yeah, you can suck some dick.”

“Ready for more?”

“For a long time,” he said and put his arms under his head and watched me take him back in my mouth for round two. “I usually last thirty minutes or so after I cum once. Not sure since you’re doing it.”

Ten minutes later, her exploded into my mouth. It was so cute watching him struggle to cum in the first few minutes till he relaxed and just let it happen. We took a break and went and got something to drink and munched on some chips from the party.

“You’re hard again, sweetie,” I said, fondling his dick. “Are you ready for your first pussy?”

“Mom, I’ve wanted this since I started masturbating to you at twelve years old. I rarely jerked off to anyone else. Megan Fox a few times. That’s it.”

“Megan doesn’t know what she’s missing, babe.”

He got on top of me. “You’ll need to help me.”

“I will, baby. Put a pillow under my ass first.” He did. “That’ll help for deep penetration. One last thing. Are you sure you want it to be me? I am a lot older than Megan.”

“Just thirty-eight, mom,” he said, kissing me. He looked into my eyes and I saw the love not lust. “I want you.”

“Ditto.”

“Yum.”

“My legs are spread so move up so your cock is down by my pussy. That’s it. Now, I’ll guide you in with my hand then put my legs around you. It’s best to stay deep and move slowly so you don’t fall out at first. Once you get the rhythm, then come out more however you like. Grinding is fun, too. Whatever feels better for you. Ready? There’s no turning back.”

“Yes, mom. And, I ain’t turning back.”

I guided his cock to my hole and told him to push forward. He plunged right in and I wrapped my legs around him. It felt so good with him inside me even though I squirmed at first with his invasion. I definitely wanted him to pile drive my cunt.

“Oh, mom, I can’t tell you how tight and silky you feel. You make me so hard.”

“I’m glad, baby. Now, fuck your mama hard.”

“Yes, ma’am.”

He grinded against me at first getting the feel. My juices bubbled out on his balls making me moan and whimper as he did. He pulled out a few inches and slammed right back in a grinding motion. “Oh, baby, that is perfect. Fuck me.” He got brave with each thrust on how far he’d go out. He’d fall out every minute or so and I’d feverishly guide him back in.

“Enjoying it?” he asked.

“Yes, feel free to grab my boobs and kiss me.”

He grabbed my boobs and grinded against my pussy. Not experience so he had to really concentrate on what he was doing so he laid his head on my boobs and just fucked me. My hands massaged his back and I told him constantly, “You’re doing good. Please don’t stop. I love you so much.” He nearly made me cum with his grinding, but I didn’t say anything. It was his night not mine. I’d teach him more the second fuck.

“Mom, I need to cum. I’m just gonna grind it out. Your pussy feels so amazing.”

“Oh, please, baby, you make my pussy feel so good. Fill my pussy with your love juice.”

He grunted and I grunted as he grinded against me and kept his dick deep inside me. I did my Kegels from the beginning trying to make him feel as good as possible. His face was between my boobs and his breathing was heavy as he tried to cum. My hands comforted his back and I ran my fingers through his hair as he concentrated. “Cum in me, baby. Cum in your mommy.”

“I’m….I’m, cumming…oh, fuck, I’m cumming.” He kept grinding as he came deep inside me. “Yes, baby, fill me, honey. I want your cum so much.” He stopped and said, “I can’t move. It felt so good. Better than I thought. I’m so glad you’re my mom.”

“I love you, honey.”

“I love you, too, mom.”

He remained there for about five minutes regaining his strength. Finally, he got off me and walked with a gingerly to the bathroom. “Sorry, I gotta go. Man, fucking makes you want to pee.” I laughed into my hands. It does sometimes. Especially when you’ve had tons of vodka. I had to pee so I got up and follow. I caught some of the cum mixed with my juices and licked my hand. Yummy. Always loved the way it tasted. Salty and sweet.

“I gotta pee, too, sweetie. Wanna watch the cum come out?”

“Yeah, that’d be cool.”

I sat on a bent leg on the toilet and pushed out his cum into the bowl. “You can a bunch, baby.” He nodded. I started peeing to relieve the pressure in my bladder. He kept watching. “That’s cool how girls pee. I tasted some of your urine when I ate you out.”

“I’m sorry.”

“No, I liked it. Turned me on.”

I down what was left in my can of cola and joined him on the bed. Both of us were all sweaty. Looked at the clock and saw it was nearly midnight. I didn’t say anything since I had decided to fuck him all night long if he wanted. He was rock hard.

“Want me to ride you this time?”

“Yeah, I love watching you cum.”

I rode him for about twenty minutes and did cum this time. We decided to take a bath and that ended up being a blowjob and another thirty minute fuck. Two more times in bed and we decided to call it a night at nearly four in the morning.

I was laying naked on his chest. “Did you enjoy it?” I asked. “You’re a man now.”

“The man of the house.”

“Yes,” I replied, snuggling up to him for a kiss. “You are.”

“Mom?”

“Yes, baby, what is it?”

“Thank you for making my dream come true.”

“Happy Birthday.”

“Can I fuck you more tomorrow?”

“Baby, you can fuck me anytime you want.”

“Honest?”

“Yes.”

“I love you even more, mom.”

“Ditto.”

When he went off to college far away, I went with him. He studied, became a pharmacist and I found a new job and a new life in a new city. Many will see us as wrong or illegal or sinning. Neither of us care. We’ve lived together as man and wife for nearly ten years now with our beautiful baby girl Jackie. That night when I took his cherry I forgot all about the pill earlier that day and he got me pregnant. You know what he said when I came home with a test and it turned blue? “Good. I’ve wanted you to be mine since dad died. I’ve always wanted to take care of you.” He’s definitely the man of the house.
    xoxo
    Lauren :icon026:

My stories
    NEW!! 10-10-2012 2800 words - The Best Birthday Present Pt. 2 http://www.sexstoriespost.com/forums...927#post499927
    New! 10-7-2012 The Rock Concert (mom & 2 sons) 3800 words http://www.sexstoriespost.com/forums...732#post497732

Post Thanks / Like
    nice story Dr Lauren you are quite the writer
    even if you outclass me in every way and strike me down repeatedly I will always rise from the ashes
    visit my manga vault for erotic comics http://www.sexstoriespost.com/forums...ns-manga-vault

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kaidman View Post
    nice story Dr Lauren you are quite the writer

Thank you so much. xoxo
    xoxo

My stories
    NEW!! 10-10-2012 2800 words - The Best Birthday Present Pt. 2 http://www.sexstoriespost.com/forums...927#post499927
    New! 10-7-2012 The Rock Concert (mom & 2 sons) 3800 words http://www.sexstoriespost.com/forums...732#post497732

Post Thanks / Like
    All I can say is hot!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    have you thought of doing a sequel maybe have the son give mom what she wants for her bithday
    even if you outclass me in every way and strike me down repeatedly I will always rise from the ashes
    visit my manga vault for erotic comics http://www.sexstoriespost.com/forums...ns-manga-vault

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kaidman View Post
    have you thought of doing a sequel maybe have the son give mom what she wants for her bithday
    Good idea! xoxo
    xoxo

My stories

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Working on Pt. 2.
    xoxo

My stories

Post Thanks / Like
    very HOT story. thanks FOR SHARING

Post Thanks / Like
    great story got me going just wish there was more too cumm

Thread Information