Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Sex Stories Post.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Post Thanks / Like

What's your off switch?

What are the things that can break a deal for you?
    Or what things do you prefer not to see or participate?

One thing I can't stand to see, hear or smell is barf. If it happens, it's game over, end of story.
    Anybody home?

Post Thanks / Like
    if I were single, these deal breakers would not mean a second date. A smoker, a heavy drinker, or someone who brings their smartphone along, and pays more attention to it than the date.

Post Thanks / Like
    Those are good ones. I'd add mentally unstable to that list, for obvious reasons. lol

What spurred this query was a video clip I saw recently where one of the participants
    purposely initiated excessive, projectile vomiting, and not the tolerable - oops, sorry
    about that - kind, but full-on, chunky-liquid-and-lots-of-it kind. I tolerated the first
    round, but then a second and third got me irritated and made me wonder if this is
    something people desire. I don't know, but I do know it flips my off switch. So then
    I started to wonder if there were other things people find intolerable or unappealing
    enough to squelch desire, what are they? Surely the list is subjective and open to
    individual taste, but I imagine there are certain things that are mostly universal.
    Anybody home?

Post Thanks / Like
    I would have to agree that vomiting would end any activity immeadiately. My most prominent dislike is a selfish lover. If I am with someone and interested and he or she shows a large degree of self interest, I walk away (or run). Defication is something else I won't tolerate, as well feeces loving. I am not into serious kink, either by t will tolerate some types for a short while. I don't like being bound but will sometimes allow my husband to do it because I know I am very safe with him and he will stop as soon as I tell him to. Overall, I guess you could say I love vanilla sex most, in all its forms and variations with a little outside the mainstream. Oh, I also love dog sex, especially sharing it with my best girlfriend.

Post Thanks / Like
    Add me in to the no vomit crowd. I have to handle my own, fortunately, I don't do it often, but other vomit, I want no part of.

Post Thanks / Like
    Agreed on scat. There's only one Pooh I aim to play with... and that goes for bears too. XD

Pain is another area I'm not a fan of, although the kind that doesn't involve lasting marks and is intended to be playful isn't so bad.
    Anybody home?

Thread Information