Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Sex Stories Post.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

[Just for fun] The day my teacher stole my headphones

Just for fun

During the sophomore season of mine of high school, we were doing silent work and the history mentor of mine stated that we could pay attention to music but if it was too noisy he'd "break our headphones." so I am doing my work silently with the music of mine on low, and this obnoxious boy or girl sitting next to me had the music of his really loud. I can take note of it over the music of mine but dismissed it. My teacher thought it was me. And so he comes up to me & ripped my New Apple headset, looking ruthless. He suddenly understood it was the guy next to me as well as he was completely embarrassed. He came in the following day with a new pair plus an apology note taped to them. He couldn't hunt me in the eye for the majority of the season.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ah...? I don't get it

Post Thanks / Like
    Was the teacher your cousin?
    Imagination is the most powerful force in the universe.

Post Thanks / Like
    Considering that this has nothing of the required elements in it, I am moving this story to a different section of the forum.

Thread Information