Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Sex Stories Post.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sure there's definitely something going on between your son and wife, and I find it really damn hot. I personally am sexually attracted to my own mother, but nothing happens between us, it's just a fantasy on my side. (I've written a fictional story about it and posted it

What you should do is just record them. I know your old phone is not working anymore but you can buy a camera, or if you can't afford one just get a cheap voice recorder. Hide it somewhere and tell them you're going out for a few days. When you come back check the voice recorder and if you hear both of them fucking then you could ask her about it since you would now have proof.

Or if you're not willing to go with that plan then your only way is to ask her about it in a joking manner, and you could probably get an answer out of her reaction.

Another possibility is that your son might be having sex with other girls in your bed. The reason why your wife and son became so close is maybe because she caught him having sex with a girl in your room, he probably asks her for advice or something.

Hopefully you could keep us updated!

Post Thanks / Like
    Holy cow this story is insane, an update, please!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Atled69 View Post
    Holy cow this story is insane, an update, please!!
    yes a update would be in order, this is so exciting/.

Let's ride together...
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate when a thread ends up having a heap of people asking for more, however... More! What happened?!

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry for the long "delay" in updating this. I have continued my wait and see approach and have come to the conclusion that some form of sexual activity is happening between them. I still consistently find his underwear and socks in our room. Just this past weekend I went on a daytrip to some land we own and had told my wife I would be gone most of the day. I intentionally checked the room for his underwear and socks and found none. When I returned about 6 hours later I forgot to check again, but later that night I was gathering up some things to wash in the laundry and there was a pair of his underwear on the floor on my side of the bed just barely under the edge of the bed.

In addition, she hardly gets dressed around him and makes pretty much zero effort to cover herself around him. I sense that her efforts to cover herself are more about making a show for me than her actually covering up. For example, a few mornings ago she was in our bathroom getting ready for work. She was doing her hair and makeup completely naked. I was in the hall and he walked into our bedroom to get something. When I walked in 10 seconds behind him she suddenly grabbed a towel and covered up. The time delay was long enough that I am sure she had made no effort to cover up when it was just him in the room.

Also, on several mornings I have come out from my shower (I shower in a different bathroom than her) to find her sitting on the bed, either topless or completely naked, rubbing lotion on herself with the bedroom door wide open. On all of those occasions he was already up and had been by the room door at least once.

And the final kicker...last week I had to work over a bit and she picked him up from school at the end of the day. I got home about an hour later and she came back to the bedroom with me while I changed out of my work clothes. I don't know what came over me, but I had the urge to eat her pussy. I can't say what it was, but I just wanted to go down on her and make her cum. She resisted. She put up a little effort at not letting me. I "argued" asking why she wouldn't want a good pussy licking and she relented and let me pull down her panties. She laid back on the bed and I went down on her and instantly knew she had been fucked very recently. She wasn't sloppy with cum...like she had made some effort to clean up, but had not douched, but she was definitely cummy. I am not ashamed to say that I have eaten her out after I fucked her before, so I know what creampie taste like, and there is no doubt in my mind that I was eating creampie. Because of the timeframe, there is no way she had the time to fuck someone other than my son before I got home. I am positive that I ate his cum out of her.

So I am at the point of confronting her with my suspicion. I am going to try and navigate the subject gently during sex and see where it leads.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome back! Thanks for the update, and look forward to more!

Post Thanks / Like
    Keep this up, please--it is so hot

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemma View Post
    Keep this up, please--it is so hot
    And so are you gemma. PM me.

Thread Information