Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Sex Stories Post.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sure there's definitely something going on between your son and wife, and I find it really damn hot. I personally am sexually attracted to my own mother, but nothing happens between us, it's just a fantasy on my side. (I've written a fictional story about it and posted it

What you should do is just record them. I know your old phone is not working anymore but you can buy a camera, or if you can't afford one just get a cheap voice recorder. Hide it somewhere and tell them you're going out for a few days. When you come back check the voice recorder and if you hear both of them fucking then you could ask her about it since you would now have proof.

Or if you're not willing to go with that plan then your only way is to ask her about it in a joking manner, and you could probably get an answer out of her reaction.

Another possibility is that your son might be having sex with other girls in your bed. The reason why your wife and son became so close is maybe because she caught him having sex with a girl in your room, he probably asks her for advice or something.

Hopefully you could keep us updated!

Post Thanks / Like
    Holy cow this story is insane, an update, please!!

Thread Information