Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Sex Stories Post.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Post Thanks / Like

Dickson meets a Sex Goddess, a Sex Legend, in the Big Smoke to Create a Big FIRE!

Dickson meets a Sex Goddess, a Sex Legend, in the Big Smoke to Create a Big FIRE! Amelie Moore second meeting

After much discussion with Wintersurfer we agreed that we should meet. He wanted to bring my new ATF Dana to Toronto and I agreed to fly Amelie Moore from Montreal to Toronto for the east meets west show down. He selected Dana because she is so hot and I had done an event with her in Vancouver a little earlier. I selected Amelie Moore because during the summer she had participated in an event and both ladies were wanting to explore DPs with us lucky guys. It was set!
    As time got closer Wintersurfer ran into some issues. He had to cancel and with little time to change plans. It now was just Amelie and I and no chance of a DP for little Ms. Moore who wanted MORE!

We discuss it and even though English is Amelie second language she is very good at communicating her deepest darkest desires. Back and forth we went and she was so excited. She share some of her thoughts and what she wanted to experience. I was really looking forward to seeing her. After letting Amelie know things fell apart, she still really wanted to meet me in Toronto, to the point that she even bought her ticket. So I just had to see her. However, I did not want to disappoint her so I decided I wanted to do something special for her. I contacted a few SPs in Toronto and bingo I was able to secure a legend to help make our night so special for her.
    I had wanted to hook up with the allusive Veronica Sway for years. Provider after provider suggested I book the amazing Ms. Sway. I had tried on several occasions to secure Ms. Sway with Charlie LaRoux, Ashley Croft, Catherine James, and so on but Ms. Sway was not available. This time I was able to make contact and she was available! Ok wonderful!

We discussed the situation with Ms. Sway who now jumped into action contacting several other providers to secure another lady to participate in a great adventure. She was very supportive, accommodating and very into the role we agreed on. I was shocked at how interactive and involved she was. A true professional! I can see how I could use her for future adventures.

Ms. Sway took in all of my suggestions and my requests and built a whole fantasy for myself and Amelie. Right down to outfits and the meeting in the restaurant. She was sensitive to not just my needs but the needs of my special guest from Montreal.

We agreed on fees and she was very flexible on the fee structure. She did not try to soak me like so many other SPs. She jumped into the role and responsibility.

We communicated via email as I was travelling and she gave me day by day progress reports who was in, who was out, and back in, then out again. I though I should hire this lady I could use her in my business. She was never rattled by little problems or changes. I liked her approach and attitude. I see why she would be a top performer in Canada. Now I really wanted to meet this lady. Although she would be in a supporting role she was pretty amazing in her approach.

Amelie not to be out done she wanted to do something special for me. I could tell she was a pleaser and I am a pleaser so now we have two pleasers trying to please each other. I knew this was going to be hot and very exciting event. Thank you Wintersurfer!

I had planned to get her a vibrator I wanted Amelie to wear during dinner. Then I could turn it on and off over dinner. I wanted to get her excited. Little did I know that was not necessary.

Amelie and I emailed each other every day building on the excitement. Amelie was getting to know me and me her. I looked forward to her emails. Although she was disappointed that our friends had to pull out she was still very excited about being with me. She knew me well enough that she knew something else could happen but excited to experience the event without fear. Amelie had no idea I had reached out to Ms. Sway nor did she know about Jessica Sinclair joining in on the party.
    The Day finally arrived

The day finally arrived and I informed Amelie my flight was on time. Her flight was on time. Ok this is a good sign. I arrived at Billy Bishop and cleared customs. Awaited her arrival. There she was with the most amazing smile and a hot yellow jacket so I could spot her. She looked so good. She had these hot black tight pants on and her knee high boots with a silk flowery blouse. She looked so hot and yet so classy with an elegant look to her like Montreal women do. Just what I hoped and I was so happy to see her as she seemed really happy to see me. She was beaming from ear to ear!

We headed to the hotel. In the taxi she seems so excited and asked what we had planned. I told her I had dinner and needed to run to the bank. On the car ride we talked and decided that a afternoon at the spa might be just the thing. She is a masseuse so this should be interesting. Luck for us as the spa had an opening at 4 and dinner was at 6. So we were off to the bank, to the liquor store to get a few bottles of champagne, then a drug store so she could pick out something special for us. Interesting I thought. Maybe some large condoms.

Amelie was so comfortable spending the afternoon with me and she knew the perfect moments for her to hold my hand, my arm, and to steal a kiss. She is a natural. I realized I was so lucky to have found her and I could see that this is a lady I can build on. My last two events with her in a supporting role was wonderful but now she would be front and center, living out her wildest fantasy and she did not even know it yet.

After our little travels we ordered food for the room. A light lunch. We chatted before we needed to head up to the spa for our afternoon massage. At the spa we each went into our change rooms and when I came out she was awaiting me in her robe and her smile that lite up the dim spa experience. I never really realized how beautiful she is until that moment. We filled out the forms and off we went to a couples room. We met our masseuses and they shared information on the session. They treated us like a couple as they had no idea I was a client and Amelie was a provider. They then told us to disrobe and they would return. I watched as Amelie disrobed. Oh My God, with the dim light of the room her body was that of a sex goddess. I had to catch my breath. Yes I had seen her naked before but her body was so perfect in this light. Her legs were magnificent, so firm yet elegant. Her hips to die for, her ass, spectacular, tiny, yet it was only this summer she had taken my massive cock in her ass and enjoyed me. Her upper body breathtaking. Then her tits glorious. The thought I was going to spend the whole night with her as she slid under the covers on the massage table was making me hard.

I felt myself getting harder just thinking of her body next to mine. Listening to each moan that came from her side of the room was driving me crazy. Our session flew by and it was not long and we were done. The ladies left the room and as I got up, Amelie looked up and as the lights came on I saw her looking at me laying on her stomach. She was so beautiful as her blue eyes sparkled at me, her smile set me on fire. In her strong French accent, she asked me if I wanted to fuck her right there. I stood next to her then this goddess sat up and she held me and kissed me saying something about this being the best session. I was there as she wrapped her hand around my thick expanding shaft. It was like I was in a dream. I just knew I needed a cold show or I would never make it to dinner.

We made our way back up to the suite. In the room she shared with me the dresses she had picked out. She then assisted me with my shirt and tie selection for our dinner. It felt so natural with her. Like it was real and she was my SO. We dressed and she needed a few moments so I told her I would head downstairs as I needed to check with the front desk.

I awaited her arrival. Then all of a sudden the elevator doors opened and out step this goddess. It was the like times slowed down. The door man's eyes moved in her direction, the front desk manager dropped what he was doing and his eyes were glued onto this beauty of nature. God I could not believe how striking she is. I thought the two men standing near the front desk were going to lose their eyesight as they stared at her walking by. Then she walked up to me and gave me a kiss. I thought I was going to cum in my pants. She took my hand and we made our way to the door as the door man made some comment about our night.

We made our way outside and although there was a chill in the air my heart rate rose so fast, especially when she put her arm on my arm! I could feel nothing but warmth, like lighting running through my veins.

At the restaurant we had a special booth selected for us. The waitress who knew me seemed very impressed with my date. Amelie was quick to tell me she did not want to sit on the opposite side of the booth and moved beside me as I put the vibrator on high. Amelie smiled and closed her eyes. It was not long before she had to excuse herself as she came right there for the world to see. She made her way back to the table, gave me her soaking panties and she told me that she removed the vibrator as she was “so fucking horny for you I wanted you to do me right here, right now.” If that happen we would never be allowed back beside she did not need it to get excited as she kissed me.
    We enjoyed our dinner. We talked and I got lost in her eyes. She has the best come fuck me eyes. At one point she got me so excited by looking at me she reached below the table to feel how hard I was. She unzipped my pants slipped her hand into my pants and commented about how big I was and she wanted to return the favor. Under the table with people passing by she proceeded to give me a wonderful hand job. As she got me close to coming she squeezed my dick so I would not cum. She smiled at me and I felt so good. She suggested we head back to the hotel.

At this moment a beautiful women interrupts our dinner and asks if I might be Greg Dickson. I say “yes” she introduces her self as Veronica Sway and that we have a few mutual friends. I am blown away as I had tried to see her for years. Amalie was so impressed that this beautiful women had shown interest in me. I think it made Amelie want me even more. As Veronica went on, she told Amelie about me, and that she had wanted to see me for some time. She informed us she and a friend were going to a party later and they had stopped in for a bite, but if we got a chance we should stop by and say hello.

As Ms. Sway walked away Amelie said, "god she is gorgeous, I would love to do a session with her." I told her it could be arranged if she was interested. Amelie then qualified her answer by saying that we could invite them up for a drink and then they could leave as she wanted me. She did not want to take away from my experience. Oh I love it when a plan comes together!

You see when I arrived at the restaurant I was to meet Ms. Sway near the restrooms to hand over her payment but no Ms. Sway. Ok, maybe she had an issue. I got a email from her as she was running late. No problem a slight adjustment. I would await her arrival and try and find her in the restaurant. About 20 mins later I excused myself again to try and find her in the crowded restaurant. It did not take me long I found the most beautiful lady in the restaurant. She smiled at me and bang she had my attention. I fumbled along gave her the envelopes muttered a few things and made my way back to my Amelie.

Another 25 to 30 mins later Ms. Sway comes by our table and plays it perfectly. She ad libs the role and is amazing. It seem so natural for her. She had me and Amelie totally into the moment. She played it better than we had planned. Amelie is so into it and it does not take her long to jump all over the adventure.

We made our way to Ms. Sway and her friend as they were completing their drinks. Ms. Sway was like a spider awaiting her prey to step into her web. She has the devil in her eyes as she expected our return. One look at her and you realize that her smile confirms that you are now hers to devour. Amelie is lured in and totally under Ms. Sway’s spell. I had experienced that look not just in person but though her photos and in her video’s. Ms. Sway introduces us to her friend Jessica’s Sinclair. One look at her larger than average breasts and you knew that she was more than a friend. She was clearly Ms. Sways lover. Amelie was working hard to convince Ms. Sway and Ms. Sinclair should join us for drinks in our suite next door. I offered to cover Ms. Sway’s drinks and then all four of us made our way to the room. Ms. Sway hit on Amelie and Amelie was loving it. I loved how the spider seduced my little French sex toy and how Amelie was enjoying the dance of seduction.

We left the restaurant and made our way to the Trump Tower. Now it was Ms. Sinclair that was making the connection with Ms. Moore while Ms. Sway turned her seductive talents on me. Ms. Sway had me deep into her spell as we entered our suite for more than an innocent drink. It did not take long before Ms. Sway was dancing with Amelie and then Amelie used her acrobatic yoga skills with Jessica.

In our suite we turn on some music, we pop open a bottle of champagne and let the games begin. Ms. Sway hits on Amelie and Amelie was all over it. The two danced and Amelie kisses and caresses Veronica. You can feel the electricity. Jessica who is as cute as a button now sits beside me and starts to kiss me. As we make out I am keeping an eye on the steam taking place with Amelie and Veronica. They are so hot together.

Jessica stands before me to undress, well Amelie is off to the bedroom to remove her dress and returns to the living room in her body suit and a mask for her and I. Ms. Sway informs her how beautiful she is and how she is instantly in love with her. Ms. Sway makes her way to the powder room to change into something more reveling. A beautiful agent provocateur number that does go unnoticed at first, as Jessica and Amelie are both enjoying my erection. Ms. Sway takes a lead here and with Jessica to one side of my cock, Amelie to the other, Ms. Sway enjoys the tip of my dick. Looking at all three ladies licking and sucking me takes my breath away. The three looking up at me with a sparkle in their eyes they take turns enjoying my manhood. Thank goodness I am big enough for the three ladies to enjoy. As I am getting very excited we need to take a break before I shoot my load too soon.

So here Amelie and Jessica used their acrobatic yoga skills with Ms. Sway and I enjoying the moves. It did not take long and Amelie was out of her body suit and had us in the bedroom. She rode me CG then I flipped her over to get on top and pound her. We all then had one goal to get her to cum. So, Ms. Sway date devoured Amelie's pussy and I enjoyed her right nipple while Veronica enjoyed her left. Watching Amelie cum was so amazing. Ms. Sinclair not to be out done pulled the sheets off the bed and made her way to me. Her breasts were massive and with her golden curls flowing she bent over to give me her full ass. Amalie put a new cover and wanted to see me pounder her doggie as Jessica’s face found Ms. Sway’s sweetness. I pounded away as Amelie encouraged me. It was not long and Ms. Sway was crying out into the night and Jessica’s blonde locks swung back as she yelled out “OH FUUUUUCCCCKKK”. With my hand firmly placed on her ass I give her one last thrust. Ms. Moore was thrilled that I had fucked her like that. Amelie held me and whispered in my ear that she wants me to fuck her like that tonight.

Now Veronica and Jessica are deeply into each other while Amelie is enjoying my love pole. However, it is not long and Amelie is doing Ms. Sway with a strap on. Then Ms. Sway takes the lead as Jessica dives into Amelie’s love box while Ms. Sway and I enjoy Amelie’s nipples. Sucking, licking, and enjoying her to a massive O.

Watching Amelie cum was so amazing.

Ms. Sway pulls me on to her, taking me slowly at first, then taking all of me in an enjoyable pounding of her. Veronica makes it clear that she wants more and much more. I now have her on the side of the bed giving her a proper fucking. We are both drench in our own sweat. She arches her bag as she reaches a state of ultimate pleasure.

At one point she wants me to place my hand on her throat but she is far to beautiful for such treatment. She quickly takes my lead and she gets me. We kiss and cuddle. As my Montreal date is enjoying Jessica with the strap on changing hands. Now my date, is doing Jessica deep and hard until Jessica gives out a squeal. However Jessica is not done she want me deep in her throat while Amelie pounds her even harder and deeper. Jessica wanting to prove she can keep up with the legend and a sex goddess. Jessica taking a pounding while enjoying my massive manhood gagging at times but taking all of me deep in her throat.

Ms. Sway's lover now doing Ms. Sway with the strap on while Amelie enjoy Ms. Sway's lovely boobs. Ms. Sway asks for my cock in her mouth. However, she does not just want me to give it to her, she WANTS ME TO GIVE IT TO HER. I am now jamming my swollen dick deep down her throat. Ms. Sway now cums and it is beautiful. The attention is now directed the Montreal sex goddess ass, as she wants to show the others how talented she is. Ms. Sway is now caught off guard. Her eyes light up at the though of my little date accepting my thick cock up her ass. Ms. Sway asks my date if she can video it on her phone. My date is so excited while Ms. Sway's lover is licking Amelie’s A-hole preparing her for what is to arrive. Ms. Moore applies the lube and now inserts my thick hard cock up her ass. Even Ms. Sway is impressed as I pound away at my date’s tiny little ass. Amelie is so turned on by not only my pounding her, but that this legend in the business was impressed, so impressed that it was being caught on her camera for her to see later, that was a real thrill. It is not long and Amelie cums yet again.

I go to do Ms. Sway again before her three hours were up. It was a crazy night. However, it was the moments alone with Ms. Sway as she took an interest in me and my story that excites me. Yet always aware of what was taking place around us, knowing full well that the experience we were attempting to create for my date was the underlying objective.

Ms. Sway was beyond beautiful. She is a true talent. I anticipate many more meeting should she decide to see me again.

Amelie and Ms. Sway's friend became instant soul mates both pleasing each other. Veronica kept commenting about Amelie and how hot she was and where did I find her. But it was when Amelie took my cock and Jessica gave Amelia her strap on up Amelie’s ass that Veronica realized this was no ordinary SP. This was followed by Amelie taking my massive cock up her ass that Veronica started to video the event.

The legend was so impressed with this sex goddess.

Amelie took me all night in her ass and then in her pussy. We slept a few hours here and there but it was not until we ran out of condom that we had to slow down. I realized that Amelie is not a SP but a sex goddess.

In the morning, I admired Amelie as she prepared to take her bath. Even after a night of intense sex the lady still looks incredible. I stand there admiring her admiring her self in the mirror. Her breasts so full and she could still sit after entertaining my cock up her ass most of the night. How does she do it as she turns to smile at me and telling me what an amazing night it was. She was so glad my friend never came with his SP. She thought bumping into Veronica and Jessica was so hot as she relived each moment with such excitement.

At breakfast I had to tell Amelie that I paid both Jessica and Ms. Sway. She was shocked! She could have swore that the two just joined us. In some ways I think it was a disappointment that it was not real. I think I should have left it there without telling her but well in the end it was about the moment. What a moment it was.

Oh, I so look forward to seeing her yet again. We have since discussed meeting in Vancouver where she wants to put on a black-tie event and get all dressed up and have me invite several SPs and clients for a cocktail event on a roof top. Then she wants to come on to me and have me ass fuck in front of my guests. She wants everyone to see how a Quebec woman treats her Mr. Dickson. I love her imagination almost as much as her ass.

Thread Information