Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Sex Stories Post.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Post Thanks / Like

Amber Marie Second Meeting

Amber Marie Second Meeting

I am in Vancouver, my meetings for the day are coming to an end, and on the drive back to my hotel in Burnaby, I am feeling lonely. I reach out to Amber Marie I had seen at the Christmas Elimidate. I ask her if she is up for another overnight?

She emails back “Yes”.

We meet in the lobby of my hotel and we walk over to the restaurant and our table is not ready so we sit at the bar and we share stories. Amber Marie does not look older but she is much more mature. She has strong opinions on the immigrants and on politics. We talk about her family and how she got here. I learn there is a lot more to this lady than she lets on. Our table is ready and we order food. We talk and laugh. We talk about my business, my life, and she has a lot of advice. Dinner is done and we are out the door for the short walk back to the hotel. She stops me on the street and kisses me with such passion. I feel my self getting harder.

We arrive into the suite and after hanging up her coat she drops her dress and comes to me kissing me and taking me by the hand to the bedroom. We fall into the bed both in each other’s arms in a deep embrace. Her kisses are soft yet forceful. My hands slide all over her body to her large breasts to her warm wet pussy. Her one hand finds my hard on and with the light from the living room I see Amber Marie devour my thick cock. Her wet blow job is to die for. I cry our “Oh baby what are you doing to me” My shaft is throbbing. She tells me it is ok as she squeezes me keeping me from coming before she is done with me.

She places a condom on and then gets on top of me riding me up and down then grinding me. Her movement now speeding up until she lets out a moan and I feel my chest all wet. She collapse on my chest. I roll her over and now I am on top. I start to pound her and she wants more. She tells me not to stop. “OH MY GOD I AM COMING”. Now as I pull out she gushes all over the bed. Her body shakes as we are next to each other.

On the only side of the bed still dry Amber Marie holds me, kisses me, and then whispers in my ear. “Greg, I think I could fall in love with you” I go nuts and I cum, shooting my wad straight up in the air. My turn to wet the bed. I feel like a lightning strike just hit me. My whole body was so tight then released. I am totally wasted.
    We crash in the wet bed, sleeping until the wee hours of the night. We are like a couple young kids as we do not make love we fuck with such raw energy. She gushes again and again until I shot my load all over her impressive tits. Her nectar is liquid my cum a creaming sticky mess and I need to get a warm cloth to dry her off. I apologize until she kisses me telling me she never wants me to go. We hold each other but the bed is now totally wet so I grab a couple towels and we sleep on them until morning light. We are then on our way I never to see her again. Then the unexpected special event for her and new immigrants.

SSP Story Editor
    Post Thanks / Like
    thanks for the posting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Your welcome but it gets better.

Thread Information