Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Sex Stories Post.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Post Thanks / Like

Helene 4 - The Airport Disaster

Helene The Airport Disaster

It was a warm fall day in Toronto when my flight touched down in Toronto. I had a full schedule that I had reviewed on my flight and I made a few phone calls before entering the customs hall. I cleared customs and I felt being back in my home country even though all the years I never had an accrual home. I made my way to arrivals area expecting to see Helene’s smile. We were both excited about spending a few days together knowing my schedule. She had offered to pick me up knowing that was one of my favorite things.

I scanned the arrivals area and nor amber hair beauties in the crowd. I check my phone and I see a phone number relating to Helene. I called, and I hear her stressed voice on the other line. She apologies for not making it there and she is very upset for being late. Or so I assumed. I told her to relax not major issues I will just catch up on calls awaiting her arrival.

Fifteen flew by and her blue VW shows up. She gets out with a strange smile on her face. I notice her eyes are red. We kiss, and we throw my bags in the back of her car. We jump in and I ask her if she is ok. She starts to cry. Not just a cry but a deep sobbing cry from deep inside her being. I ask her again what is wrong. It was clear I walked into a mess beyond anything I could have imagined. I feel her pain, but it is more like a fear.

Hellene looks at me and with her tear-soaked eye, she started to tell me how she was found out by a neighbour who threatened her, if she did not stop, he would report her to her parents. The thought of what this might do to her Dad and Mother was beyond words. She had canceled her ads. Killed her work cell phone. Her assailant was now calling her ever 15 mins to find out where she was and what she was doing. In her mind it was over. I told her to let me drive. We pulled over and I was now in the drivers’ seat. We headed to my hotel as I let her talk and tell me how she was feeling. It was as if the dam had broken the tears flowed.

I tried to console her but nothing I could say would ever remove the burden she was under. I just listen as she tells me the whole story. We pulled up to my hotel and I checked in as she sits in her puddle of tears, and an ocean of hurt. I got back in the car and parked. She came up to the room. Her head down low as she past the fellow at the front desk. We got up to the room her asking me what she can do. We chatted until her phone rang once more. It was her snitch on the phone as she went into the bathroom. She came out moments later in tears. She wishes she never did this. The lady was in deep pain.

Helene tells me she must go. This goon wants to meet her. I give her the donation for the joy we were going to experience this weekend. Now the $1,000 was for the pain she would endure over the next few hours. She tells me she cannot take the money. I tell she needs it more than me as she breaks out how is she going to pay her rent now that she does not have this job. I tell her to take the money and everything will work out.

She left visibly shaken. I remember the look on her face as she left. Hallow so hallow.

I did not think I would ever see her again. Oh, the pain that comes with this world.

I cold reminder that even when you pay it does not always work as you hope. Reality can be a cruel bed partner.

Near Hanging Rock and the Dan River Next door to Maybury, NC
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for the Share And Up Date... What A Way To Go...
    Just the Rantings of a Horny Old man hpy!

Thread Information