Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Sex Stories Post.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Post Thanks / Like

Helene 7 Summer Shopping

Helene Summer Shopping

I landed in Toronto, Helene was there, awaiting my arrival. Although I was tired from not sleeping on the 8-hour flight, seeing Helene brought not only a smile to my face but some new-found energy. It was like I could not sleep when I was with her.

She wore a tight, skin hugging, white and pink flower summer dress. Yet it was her smile that shone like a mid day summers sun. Her sleek body, accentuating the ample breasts made the perfect foundation for this summer frock. It was a warm day, but I could just about make out the figure of her nipples. As she saw me, she smiled and got up to walk over to me. The summer dress showing off her slim figure and lovely ass.

As for me, I was not a looker, never had been. I guess that is why I was single and the only dates I could get were the ones I paid the young lady to accept my attention. My body was reasonably well defined; every year I would tell myself to work out and get a proper six pack, but I would never do enough, so I could feel a set of strong abs, but it wasn't fully visible by looking at it. My arms had certainly deteriorated over the years. I was about 6'3, about 225 lbs.

For the first time looking at her, I felt a twitch in my pants as she bounced over towards me, giving me a massive hug and kiss on the cheek. My heart actually skipped a beat and I embraced her warmly back.

After all the pleasantries, getting to know each other again, talking about photography business and other stuff, it was quite late. The sun was beginning to set and there was a pink, red tinge to the skyline.

Helene informed me we were going out for the evening to have dinner. Helene was taking me to a nice little Italian restaurant near Yorkdale shopping center. Our reservation allowed us time to kill. We headed over to the mall and we decided to stop in to shop around to kill time. We stopped in Holt & Renfrew we wandered around the lady’s floor looking at dress after dress. It reminded me of our first meeting. Helene was beaming as we were lead to a special changing room with large windows. A private change room for Helene. She called me in and she removed her dress to share her blue bra and panty set.

Helene looked so innocent but very sexy. The lady serving us as if everything was ok. Helene told her we were fine and that she had over a half a dozen dresses to try on. I was drowning in her beauty. Fuck she was hot and Helene knew it and she was not going to let our sales clerk get in the way of how she felt.

Our clerk left and Helene removed her bra without looking away from my eyes. She had me like a snake charmer has the attention of the snake. Each movement, each breath caused me, to shiver and caused my dick in my pants to swell.

Helene knew she had me as she dropped her bra to the floor. Helene’s eyes locked on to mine as she spread her legs and pulled her panties to the side. She now asked me if I liked her kitten.

I swallowed deeply as my eyes moved from her eyes to her nicely groomed pussy. Fuck she was so fucking hot and she had not even put on dress number one. She was a free spirit and loved for her amazing body to be free. She was a long-distance runner and you could see it in her beautiful legs and hot body. She never tired of sharing her gorgeous body. Maybe that was why she was so good at this new-found profession. She groomed her kitten and I enjoyed it as much as a cat loved to licks warm milk on a cold winter’s night. It did not take Helene loved to be naked in public places so the dressing room was the perfect place to show off her god given gifts. She told me she like to be naked to try on dresses.

Helene walk around the room with nothing but a smile and her perfectly groomed kitten. She tried on dress after dress. She would ask me and in spite of what I might say she would make up her own mind. May opinion really did not matter. But when she looked this good, I did not care if she considered my thought when I got to see her totally naked.

The time had come so I pulled the good pile to purchase. Helene gave me that smile and I knew everything in the world was good. With her treasures in tow we were off. She kissed me on the escalators as we descended my heart was ascending into heaven with the look Helene reflected back to me.

We made it to the restaurant a little late but we did make it. We had a booth at the back of the restaurant.

We cuddled up in the booth together and watched the patrons talking. Since our waiter had left the room, the conversation became a lot more open. She began to talk about problems with her parents. Up till now she hadn't mentioned them much, I mean, she had talked more about her sister and her sister’s husband as well as their children. I felt a deep pang of jealousy inside me. I had only dreamt of such issues with having parents and siblings. I know I was not very sympathetic to her plight.
    I listened to her problems and subtly tried to manipulate her into believing this situation with her parents was not a big issue. If anything, she should cherish her mother and father.

She rested her head on my shoulder, softly sighing, and I began to stroke her hair softly. There was something innocent, but my lack of compassion to her dilemma caused her to pulled away from my shoulder.

For a moment I was terrified, although she was a paid date, we had been seeing each other often. Or as often as we could. We had talked about her coming to Germany and maybe living with me or at the very least working for me as our corporate photographer. Had I crossed a line? Was she going to flip out?

She looked at me, our eyes connected for a moment,

"I've missed you," she whispered. "So much..."

The room wasn't too bright, but I was certain I saw a tear fall from her eyes.

"Me too."

Unable to contain myself any longer, I grabbed her and pulled her into me, falling backwards onto the booth bench we shared. She giggled as she lay on top of me. I placed one hand on the small of her back and the other on her head and slowly pulled her head closer to mine. Our noses touched for a moment, before we readjusted. Her hair was tickling my face as she moved her lips closer to mine. I couldn't believe it, we kissed. She leaned in and our lips connected. A spark of electric passion buzzed around my lips. Hers were moist, but not so much that they were too slippery...perfection.

There was an audible smacking sound as our lips ended contact before we pressed together again. This time her mouth was slightly open. I took advantage of this and cautiously slid part of my tongue between her lips. She reacted positively, pushing her tongue against mine. We were locked in battle for a while and the air was hot with our sweat.

Eventually we stopped kissing, only to order, and make love to each other with our eyes. At one point her hand reached my crotch and she stroked me telling me she loved how hard I got for her. I returned the favour reaching under her dress. She looked at me with such passion then I realized she was not wearing panties and she was as wet as summer a dew on a misty morning sunrise. Oh, my she looked at me begging me to toucher her love button. Without a word my finger made contact with her dripping wet love button. As I slid my finger between her folds, I could feel her moisture turn into a drop. I took my finger to my mouth and tasted her nectar. It was to die for. She quickly took my finger from my mouth back to her love box. As I inserted it into her, I heard her moan. She took her hand covering my hand and she pushed my finger into her.

She whispered, “More my love.”

I gave her two then three fingers. Our food arrived. I instructed the waiter we had an emergency and we needed to leave. I asked him to pick up our food converting out dinner to take out. I flicked him my credit card as Helene was now itching for more than a few fingers.

I paid and our food arrived as Helene had replaced my fingers with her own. I pulled her from the booth and Instructed her to the entrance. I could see a large wet spot on the back of her dress. As we reached our car in the parking area at the back of the restaurant. She pushed me up against the car.

“Greg, Oh Greg, I am so crazy for you right now.” I told her to get in and she looked around lifted her dress and bent over the car. My dick was throbbing and screaming to leave the confines of my trousers. As I unzipped Helene reached into her hand bag reaching back to hand me the gold foiled condom protective covering. I ripped it open slid it on as Helene now lifted her left leg on to the side of the car. I moved in and with little help my dick knew where to bury itself into her love hole. I was slow at first but she asked for more. Then with the next thrust she wanted it faster. I proceeded to pounded her at one point my pushed resulted in her body falling forward lifting her legs off the pavement. She yelped and cried out “Yes Greg, Yes, Yes, YES! Until I felt her collapse on the hood of the car out of breath. I pulled out and with my withdrawal came a gush of her love juices.

Helene appeared to be embarrassed but not embarrassed enough to tell me she wanted me to take her back to my hotel for a proper fucking. We got in and raced to my hotel. I checked in and as we got to the suite Helene strip hastily. I took my suit jacket and pants off, leaving nothing to the imagination, as she took her dress off, leaving her total naked body for my adoring eyes. Her silhouette was certainly abstract, yet with the light behind her my boner was rock hard.

"Are you sure you want to do this, honey?" I questioned her. Why the fuck would I say that, I thought to myself, you're so stupid, why ruin the heat of the moment! Shit you just fucked her in a damn parking lot.

"Yes, I'm sure. There's no-one else I would want to be with right now," bending over me again to kiss me.

Phew, I thought to myself, almost blew it.

She kissed my lips once more and then my neck. I was in a state of delirious euphoria; my neck had always been very sensitive. She moved further down, rubbing her hands over my chest and abs, and moved her mouth to one of my nipples. She began to slowly lick my nipple and used one hand to play with the other. Within seconds I was super hard and she gently nibbled on both my nipples, drawing gasps of pleasure from me. She then kissed down my navel and began teasing me by playing with my dick. My cock was just average length, but was slightly wider than average. Or so I had been told. It was pressing hard against her begging to re-enter her fuck hole.

After what seemed like an eternity, she pulled me to her and grasped my manhood with her small, soft hands. She began to rub my shaft up and down; if it was her first time, and she was causing me slight pain and she was holding too tightly and going way too quickly.

"Slower" I gasped.

She took the hint and began to rub it much slower and used one hand to carefully caress my balls. She then moved her mouth towards my dick and give me an amazing blow-job. She stuck her tongue out first and cautiously flicked the top of my penis with her tongue. My dick twitched violently showing its approval of this and this encourage her further. She rubbed her tongue all along my dick and then proceeded to take it into her mouth.

She was clearly experienced; only half my dick was in her mouth when she gagged and pushed it out. However, it didn't take her long to be come accustom to my dick and was soon taking my entire length into her mouth and deep into her throat like a pro. She seemed to like the taste and slathered my cock in her saliva. She gradually increased her tempo, sending me to new levels of enjoyment. She by far the best cock sucker I had ever had.

After another couple of minutes, I pushed her gently up and off of me and pulled her lips back to mine and rolling over so I was on top. It was my turn to kiss down her neck making her pant with passion. I felt her perfect sized boobs, with dark brown areolas capped with erect nipples. I eagerly began to suck one, whilst fondling her other one gently. I playfully bit on them, gently, which seemed to arouse her more. As captivating as her boobs were, I remembered the prize between her legs on offer. I kissed her stomach and moved down to her Y. She was already sopping wet in anticipation, but I decided to tantalize her, and instead began to kiss her thighs all the way down, along the back of her legs, to her feet and back up.

"Please," she moaned, "Hurry up!"

She needed this desperately, it was obvious from the tone of her voice. She grabbed the back of my head and forced me up to her crotch. At last, I had complete unrestricted access to her neatly clipped pussy. Her pink lips were already moist, dripping, and her clit was hard. I nuzzled her pussy, licking all over, before focusing on her clit. I inserted one finger into her pussy, which drew a scream of bliss from her. I began to feel around the walls of her vagina and found a spot which seemed to turn her on the most. Her pussy was incredibly tight, but the wetness meant I was able to slide in a second finger and began to rub this spot, while continuing to lick her clit. After a few more minutes of this and continual screaming, her body shuddered, she writhed in ecstasy as she orgasmed, sweet juices, her vaginal nectar, spraying all over my face. I gladly accepted the fruits of her loins, savouring their exquisite taste.

She was breathing heavily, her bosom heaving up and down as she struggled to regain her breath. Once she had, I flipped her over, so her pussy was still by my face, but her face was now by my dick, which was still erect in anticipation. As she lay on top of me, she recommenced licking her pussy in the same way that had already driven her over the edge, but was now also able to use my other hand to caress her smooth ass. I kissed her bum a few times before returning to her vagina and then used one finger to slide into her rose bud. This seemed to bring her back to life as she immediately tensed up. Realising the pain, I had caused her, I quickly withdrew this and instead just stroked her bum, I spanking it lightly occasionally and then focused on her pussy.

She began to suck my cock again, she somehow seemed to be an expert now! The dime light, illuminating the room, as we both orally pleasured one another while moaning in intoxication simultaneously.

"Stick...its in...me...now" she mumbled pausing after each word to gasp in pleasure and lick the tip of my dick.

I didn't have to be told twice, and flipped her round again, this time such that I was on top of her. I slid on another condom she had at the ready.

I kissed her once more and whispered, "This might hurt a bit."

I guided my saliva-coated condom covered love stick into her wet pussy. Despite the juices, it was still a difficult with my thickness. Her vagina was incredibly tight. After a minute or so I reached a blockage. I didn't want to inflict any pain on her but I knew I had to do this. I thrust hard and breaking free to her screams in agony. My entire dick was now in her pussy and I humped her abandonment.

"I'm sorry" I whispered,

"It's okay" she whispered back,

I kissed her neck again, and slowly but surely began to pump my dick in and out of her. Every thrust, she would grimace in pain, but after the first few, the feeling of pain was replaced by pleasure as my dick touched all her sensitive spots inside her pussy.

"Fuckkkk" she said, moaning with elation, now enjoying me ravaging her pussy. I was now slamming into her hard, in a continual motion and her boobs were jiggling all over the place, bouncing insanely. Her pussy had got slightly looser and easier to slide in and out of as she produced more juices. My balls slapped against her ass as I fucked her raw.

After a few minutes of this, I picked her up in my arms and kissed her, before pinning her against the wall. I continued to fuck her hard, eliciting groans of jubilation from her. My abs were tensing up, tiring of the intense exercise I was committing to.

"Ahhhhh" she moaned as I felt her pussy clench my dick and juices gush over it as she came again!

I couldn't take it any more,

"I'm gonna cum" I managed to say, just as she recovered from her orgasm.

I put her down on the sofa and she fell to her knees on the floor in front of me. I rubbed my dick violently up and down, on the verge of one of the most intense orgasms ever. Finally, my balls tightened and I released several strands of thick, salty cum, all over her face and breasts. She managed to catch some of it with her mouth and swallowed it straight away. She appeared to be able to deal with the salty taste and licked the rest off her boobs and wiped her face with a tissue.
    I collapsed onto the sofa, worn out from that amazing sexual experience. She lay down on top of me and we kissed once more. We cuddled together, naked, for the next few minutes.

Then, she withdrew from our close embrace, pulled her hair back behind her ears, showing me her entire face and looked me deep in my eyes.

"I love you," she said.

I shook violently and shot another load on to the couch. Helene knew my kryptonite.

"I love you too!"

Nothing like Summer Shopping. I think I am a shopaholic!

Near Hanging Rock and the Dan River Next door to Maybury, NC
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for the Share And Up Date...
    Just the Rantings of a Horny Old man hpy!

Thread Information