Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Sex Stories Post.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Helene 9 Berlin

Post Thanks / Like

Helene 9 Berlin

Helene in Berlin First Day Second Night

I opened my eyes, blinded by the sun pouring into the room through my window. I rolled over to look at the clock. It was only 8 AM. I tried to go back to sleep, but I just couldn’t. 8 AM on a Sunday was not too early for me. I usually woke up around 5 AM. But today was different. Today, fate stepped in. Helene stepped in.

I sat up, pulled the covers off, and stood up. Waking up with some one in my bed was really not a hassle; I could barely stand after a crazy night of wild sex. Something had to be done. If I couldn’t go back to sleep, I had to find a way to wake up. Completely.

I got in the shower. Didn’t work. I got dressed and went into the living room to watch TV. I was still way too tired. I went into the kitchen to find coffee. We were out I did not drink coffee. I had one option: go out and get Helene coffee. So I had to walk, but there was a café downstairs.

I grabbed my wallet and my keys and headed out leaving Helene to sleep. It took me no longer than five minutes to reach my destination, for which I was very thankful. It was cool rainy morning that was not pleasant, especially so early in the morning. But the heat of the building warmed me up instantly.

I stood in line for a few minutes. When I got to the counter, I ordered a tall latte with extra foam for Helene. I think she might needed that extra sugar, especially today. I paid, got her latte, and turned toward the door took a breath before I made my way into the rain that had progressed from the light rain when I entered to a more stinging rain now. I made my way to hotel door then up the elevator to our floor then I pulled out my card key and I was in our suite.

However, when I entered the suite the sight of Helene woke me up. She caught my eye. There before me was quite possibly the most beautiful girl I’d ever seen in my entire life, without a doubt. It was remarkable. She was sitting at a table across from me, clearly in deep thought. It was a good thing, too, because had she not been distracted, she’d probably notice me staring at her.

From the distance, I could see her piercing eyes. She was wearing my shirt from the night before that shirt covered her sexy body and was a frame for her wavy, shoulder-length, red hair. Her lips were pout and perfectly-shaped and she had a perfect nose. She was just perfect. From the moment I saw her, she looked...well...perfect.

I watched her nod as she was now focused on her camera. Then she smiled. And boy, was it an incredible smile. She had two subtle dimples, and her teeth were as straight and white as they could be. And most importantly, it was genuine. She looked legitimately happy when she smiled. It was the kind of smile that made you wish she was smiling all the time. At that moment I wanted to make it my life mission to make her happy the rest of her life.

I was standing at the door, watching this girl, for nearly two minutes now. I decided to sit down and give her the latte I had purchased before it got cold.

I sat across from her, so I could get a good view. I didn’t want to make it obvious that I was watching her, but I wanted to be able to see her. Then she stood up thanked me with a kiss when she left latte on the table and walked toward the bedroom. She wore my shirt just below her butt (unfortunately), those runner legs were magnificent. She looked fantastic.

Minutes later, she moved in and pressed her lips against mine. They were as soft as I’d imagined them. It was a gentle kiss, I was enjoying it, and she seemed to be, too.

After about ten seconds, she pulled back. I was left speechless. She just looked at me, awaiting some sort of approval. “Well?” she said. I was at a complete loss for words.

“It was, uh... It was--good,” I managed to mutter. She giggled.

Then on the radio, Frank Sinatra’s ‘The Way You Look Tonight’ was playing. It was almost too perfect. We had a laugh, but I don’t think she expected me to hold my hand out and say, “May I have this dance?” because her eyes widened and she smiled so wide as she took my hand. We danced to the rest of the song. She laid her head on my chest as she softly sang along with the tune. I joined her.

We were so lost in the moment, I wish the world could see me with this amazing lady. I was dancing on air. I may be paying her to be with me but I was lost in this moment. A moment I never wanted to end.

When the song ended, we decided it was time to get ready. She went into the bathroom and I checked out the itinerary that Gunnhild had put together. I noticed today was a day for Helene to get rid of her jet lag and to relax. Helene reappeared and put on some jeans and a t-shirt. This was the first good look I had at her butt, and boy, was it perfect. Perfectly-shaped, just the right size, not too round, not too tight. And the thigh jeans accentuated it perfectly. I felt myself become ever so slightly larger in my pants at the sight of it. What I would give to hold it firmly in my hands in this moment.

I had to call Helmut and he was going to pick us up in 15 minutes. We gathered up her things and we headed downstairs and there awaiting us was Helmut. He greeted us with a smile as he opened the door to his Mercedes. We slid in and we were off. Helmut knew that it was mid afternoon so he took us over to the Reichstag for a little tour. We made our way to the roof top for afternoon tea and cake. As we looked over the city and the doom Helene commented about how beautiful the city was. I looked at her and agreed she was beautiful, one of the most beautiful ladies I could hope to meet. She was so proud of herself as she spoke to those around us in German. I could tell she felt like a local.

We realized it was time for us to leave we headed downstairs and there where he left us was Helmut. He greeted us with his smile and we were off for a little walk at ViktoriaPark. A local favorite, Victoria Park is located in the very atmospheric Bergmannkiez (the area around Bergmannstrasse) in West Kreuzberg. We climbed to the top of the hilly park to get a glimpse of Berlin’s skyline. We check out the stunning waterfall (perhaps the park’s best feature). Explore the grounds and discover another beer gardens located right behind the park. We wander through the park arm in arm. Anyone who passed by would think we were lovers but no one would suspect she was a paid lover. I enjoyed the sensation of our little secret. Time was slipping by.

We got back into Helmut’s car that was waiting for us and told the told Helmut to take us back to Hotel de Roma. We talked a little bit, but the drive was only about ten minutes long, and we’d already talked so much during our afternoon. Plus, we were both so tired. It was getting late.

We arrived at the hotel. Made our way upstairs. We stood on the entrance to her suite, looking at each other for a few seconds, then began laughing. Laughing at what? I don’t know. But when the laughter died down, I looked at her in her beautiful eyes and she looked back into mine. There was quite a bit of tension before I slowly moved in. I went ninety percent of the way, and let her go the other ten. Once again, her moist, soft, pout lips were frisking with mine. This time, however, I took her by her waist and pulled her up against my body. She placed her hands on my chest as we continued to lock lips. I ran my hands up her waist, to her sides, and around to her back.

As much as I wanted to use tongue, I didn’t want to spoil this moment. This was about this kiss, it was not about one before or the ones to follow. I didn’t want to do anything weird. So she did it for me. I felt her tongue push its way into my mouth, and so I put mine in hers as well. I was lost in this kiss. You could have hit be over the head with a tire iron, I would not have noticed.

Finally, after about fifteen or so seconds, I slowly slid my hands down her back, to her lower back, to the start of her butt. I stopped there. But I figured, if she wanted me to stop, she’d have stopped me by now, so I went the rest of the way. I placed my hands over her nice, juicy butt. I just left them there for a few seconds, then gently squeezed. It felt just as incredible as I’d imagined. Her dress made for the perfect access. She was definitely not wear panties, too, because I didn’t feel any panties or panty-lines. With that, I felt myself grow slightly larger again, and this time, I was pressed right up against Helene. I was sure she could feel it. But if she did, it didn’t phase her. We just continued kissing.

Sooner or later, one of us had to end the kiss, and I decided it should be me. I didn’t want to be the one in the palm of her hand. It’s just a control thing. I told her I had a couples things to deal with but I would be back at 8:30 to pick her up. She looked puzzled but I knew she needed some time alone.

I walked back Helmut the happiest man alive. Helmut dropped me off at my apartment only a few blocks away. I got washed dressed and answered a few emails.

I lied in bed that night, trying to go to sleep, but I just couldn’t. I couldn’t stop thinking about her: her smile, her eyes, her lips, her perfect body, her soft tan skin, and her fantastic butt. But most of all, her incredible personality. Part of the reason I never had a girlfriend was because I was so picky. But this girl was just perfect. There was no other way to describe her. She was perfect.

I had Helmut pick her up at 8:15. We got to the restaurant at about 8:30 PM. Because I’d made a reservation, our table was ready. The hostess led the way to our table. I let Helene walk in front of me, mainly for chivalry reasons, but also because I wanted to check her out in her new dress Gunnhild had got her. Gunnhild had picked out a number of outfits for her and had them awaiting her arrival. Once again, her butt looked too perfect for words. She was also wearing the new red leather jacket Gunnhild had got her and she fit in well with the young German Berlin crowd, and the new dress complemented her runner body.

We got to the table, and I pulled her chair out for her. For some reason, she seemed surprised at this. I was just trying to be a good date. When she sat down, she took off her jacket and hung it over the back of her chair. And then I fell in love with her breasts. Tonight she wore a nice, figure-hugging, blue dress that showed off her assets that were often over looked by her amazing legs and ass. Her breasts perked up just perfectly. If I had to judge, I would have guessed they were a 32C. What lovely, lovely breasts, she had. But no need to guess Gunnhild had all her measurements. She asked if I liked the new bra Gunnhild had got her. She told me it felt so good. “Would you like to feel it?” I chucked and told her later. She smiled back then said. “I hope so.”

Now that we were seated we talked. And talked. And talked. It took us nearly two hours to finish dinner, and when we did, we went straight to the hotel. In the car I thought I was falling in love with this girl, this paid date. I was loving every second of it even though I knew it was not love and I knew she could never have feels with me if the money stopped.

We walked to the door of the suite, took a deep breath, put a big smile on, and opened the door. We walked through the door. My smile became sincere. She smile backed at me.

“Hey!” she said with such enthusiasm. She threw her arms around me and we hugged for a good five seconds. She dropped her red leather coat. Her blue dress that came down to her knees. There was also just enough cleavage. She looked gorgeous.

“You look...gorgeous!” I said, looking her up and down. She smiled.

“Thanks! You dressed me!” I smiled. She went on, “Gunnhild dressed me.”

We were sitting on the couch, her head on my shoulder, my arm around her. We hadn’t spoken for a good ten minutes because we were deep into each other. But then she said something.

“So you’ve never been in a relationship?” she asked, looking at me.

“Nope,” I responded.

“And you never been in love?”

“No...” I was scared. I was afraid I was being tested. Or perhaps judged. Then she said it...

“So that means you’ve never been in love and no one has never loved you.” It came as such a shock to me, that I nearly choked on my soda that I’d just taken a sip of. She sat up and looked at me. “Right?”

Still somewhat choking, I nodded. She paused, then laid her head back on my shoulder.

“Me neither,” she said, rather nonchalantly. I felt my heart leap and my face get red. And I smiled, quite possibly the widest smile I’ve ever smiled. But she didn’t see me.

I changed the subject. “I’m gonna get more soda. Do you want anything?” She sat up and thought about it for a minute.

“I’ll have some more water.” She handed me her glass and I went into the kitchen. I hid behind the cabinets so she couldn’t see me, and I exhaled, smiling. I thought maybe I escaped the need to talk about Carol and her words that haunted me.

I went back to the living room with my ginger ale and her water. I handed her the water, placed my ginger ale on the table next to the couch, and sat down. She took a big sip of water, and from the corner of my eye, I saw her looking at me. I turned and she was holding the glass with both hands, just looking at me, smiling with her mouth closed.

“What?” I said, smiling back. She put the glass of water on the coffee table, then sat back up and continued looking at me, smiling. “What?” I said again, still smiling. She laid her head back on my shoulder.

“I love you,” she said as if it wasn’t a big deal. My stomach dropped. I moved so that she would sit up again.

“You what?” I said, looking at her dead in the eye.

“I love you,” she said, in the exact same way. We just looked at each other. I smiled and she smiled.

“I--I love you too,” I said, becoming light-headed as I did so. She smiled even bigger. I did too. We both laughed. We moved in closer, and she laid her head on my shoulder again. As we stopped laughing, I began to rub her arm and massage it.

“Oooh, that feels good,” she said, sitting up. “Give me a message.” She demanded it. No questions asked. So I agreed.

“Okay,” I said as she turned her back to me, still sitting on the couch. I began rubbing her shoulders, and she moaned as I did so.

“That feels so good,” she said. I had to admit, I was getting turned on. I continued by rubbing her neck, then rubbing my hands through her hair, massaging her scalp, then back down to her neck, then back down to her shoulders, and down to her arms again. She kept moaning, saying it felt good. Needless to say, my pants got a little tighter.

After a couple of minutes, I decided to give her a light kiss on the neck. She didn’t respond, so I just continued massaging. Then, after another ten seconds or so, I kissed her on the neck again. She turned around and looked at me. She looked at my lips, then in my eyes, then at my lips. She moved closer and kissed me. Softly at first, then I slowly pushed my tongue into her mouth, and we proceeded to make out.

I had my hands on her sides, and hers were on my chest. She moved one of her hands down to my stomach. Then back up to my chest, then down to my stomach, over and over again, slowly. I decided to reciprocate. I moved my hands around to her back, then up. I felt her new bra, and held my hands there for a few moments. When she didn’t react, I attempted to undo it. Her bra was now undone. However, she didn’t do anything about it.

We made out, rubbing our hands over each other’s torsos. Eventually, she moved even closer, still kissing me, and straddled me. She was now holding my face with her hands, kissing me. I felt her firm, yet juicy butt on my lap, and it made me grow.

I ran my hands down her back again, to the start of her butt. This time, just as I was about to touch her butt, she reached around and grabbed my wrist. I stopped. She took it, brought it around, and placed it on her breast. This was magnificent. I had one hand on her perfect butt, and the other on her perfect breast, all the while, making out with her.

After about ten seconds, I slid my hand off her breast and around to her back. I decided to try gently running my fingers along her back. I felt her shiver a little bit.

By now, I’m rock hard, but she’s situated on top of me so that she can’t feel it. However, if she were to slide towards me even just two inches, she would feel it for sure. And this turned me on. So I grabbed her and gently pulled her toward me. Soon enough, she was on my hard cock. I know she could feel it, because there was nothing but her dress blocking it. She was straddling me, so her dress was pulled up to just below her hips. I couldn’t quite see neatly groomed kittem, but if the dress was any further up, I’d get a peek.

It took me a few seconds to notice, but she began to very slowly and very mildly grind her hips. It was apparent that she was rubbing her pussy against my lump. It was getting pretty hot in here.

I held my hands over her butt as she did so, still fiercely making out. In fact, I don’t think one of us had taken a breath at this point. She continued to very slowly and very mildly grind her hips. I decided to start reciprocating. In accordance to her rhythm, I slowly and very mildly thrusted. I could feel a bit of pre-cum coming on.

I ran my hands up her back and realized that her bra had now completely slipped off her breasts. It was now down to her mid-back. I so badly just wanted to take her dress off to see those bodacious beauties. No sooner had I thought that, did she begin unbuttoning my shirt. She got about halfway down the shirt, then we broke apart for the first time so that she could unbutton the rest. As soon as she did so, she assisted me in taking it completely off. I was now topless. We went back to making out.

Suddenly, she pulled away. “Bedroom?” she said, out of breath.

“Uh--sure!” I said, happily. She got up and took me by the hand and gleefully took me into the bedroom. She looked so cute with her hair a little ruffled, in that sexy blue dress, with no shoes on.

We got into the bedroom, I turned the light on, and she immediately turned back toward me and started kissing me, lightly pushing me back toward the bed until we both fell on it. I couldn’t believe this was happening.

She was on top of me, both us us lying on the bed. I now had full access to her butt and I took immediate advantage of that. I squeezed it nice and hard, causing her to moan ever so lightly. We made out and made out. I brought my hands up to the middle of her back. Every now and then I would run my hands down to her butt, hold them there for a few seconds, and squeeze. Then I would bring them back up to her back.

I decided to roll her over so that she was on her back and I was halfway on top of her. I could tell she liked this because she smiled and wrapped on of her legs around me, to which I responded by rubbing her thigh. It was so smooth.

My hard cock pressing up against her pelvis, I could feel the pre-cum oozing out little by little. I was hornier than I’d ever been in my life. I didn’t think I could get any hornier. Little did I know...

Helene reached down and lightly rubbed my shaft through my pants, never breaking away from the kiss. I felt like I was going to explode. And if she’d kept it up, I might have. But luckily, after a few rubs, she stopped and grabbed my hand. I didn’t know what she was doing because she just held it there for a few moments. Then she thrusted it down to her pussy and placed my hand on it, which was wet. I began rubbing. I had no idea what I was doing--or what she wanted me to do. I just started rubbing slowly. But it was the right thing to do because she leaned her head back, closed her eyes, bit her lip, and moaned. I kissed her on the neck as I continued to rub her wet pussy.

“I want you to fuck me,” she said. My stomach dropped. She wanted me to fuck her. I guess I sort of knew that’s where this was going, but it was still amazing hearing her say that.

“Do you have any condoms?” I questioned as I continued to kiss her neck and rub her pussy. She responded, “Does a plumber have a wrench? She then just pushed me off her, sat up, and knelt on the bed next to me. She proceeded to place her hands on my chest and run them down slowly to my stomach, to my pelvis. She unbuttoned and unzipped my pants. She began to pull them down, so I helped her a little by lifting my butt off the bed. As she did so, my cock poked right up.

She pulled my pants to about the middle of my thighs, then gently took my cock in her hand. She looked at me and slowly began stroking. Slowly and gently. I smiled as I watched her. This was amazing. I couldn’t get over the fact that this was happening. But I had to I was paying. I had to get into the moment and stop thinking about the fact she was a paid girlfriend.

With each stroke she tightened her grip just a little. She continued to go slowly, though. After about ten or twelve strokes, I watched her lean down and lightly kiss the tip. She then proceeded to lick the entire head, swirling her tongue around, undoubtedly getting a small taste of pre-cum. After a few moments, I had to say something. If I didn’t I might cum.

“You’re gonna make me cum,” I said. She smiled and pulled away. She slowly crawled back up the bed and lied next to me. “That is the whole idea.” She whispered.

I wrapped my arms around her and went in for the kiss. But she stopped me. She put her hand on my chest and pushed. “What?” I said, confused and somewhat concerned. She put her other hand on my chest and pushed me, sitting up as she did so. So I took the force to mean that she wanted me in a sitting position, as well.

Once we were both sitting--her legs out in front of her, mine tucked under me--she hiked up her dress so that I could see her swollen mount. Her neatly trimmed kitten, was so sexy. It was beautiful with nicely-shaped lips. I looked at her: she had her knees bent, up in the air, arms on the bed at her sides, propping her up slightly, and she was smiling at me. I knew what she wanted.

She moved her legs apart I laid down flat on my stomach, in between them I was inches away from her pussy. I was so close, I could smell it. It smelled...interesting. Not good, but not bad. It was sort of a faint, tangy musk.

She moved her arms and lied flat on her back, looking up at the ceiling. The idea of eating out a provider appealed to me, I am a pleaser and I was more than willing to deliver if I could please her.

I place my lips on her labia and slowly inserted my tongue. I heard her moan and felt her slightly tense up, then quickly release. It was almost as if it was a shock to her.

I inserted my tongue further. The taste was actually pretty...sweet. It wasn’t the best-tasting thing in the world, but it wasn’t bad. At that, I began moving my tongue up and down inside her pussy, my lips still against her pussy lips. She moaned and tensed up again. At this point I admittedly had no idea what I was doing. So, I decided to treat it somewhat like a kiss.

I continued moving my tongue up and down for a few more seconds, then got a little more into it. I pushed my lips in between her lips and began to swirly my tongue around, while simultaneously sucking. She arched her back at this and moaned a little louder. She wasn’t a loud moaner--if someone were to stand at the door to my bedroom, they probably would hear her--but it was hot, nonetheless.

I continued to suck and swirl, occasionally throwing in a come-hither motion with my tongue. She was very much enjoying it, because she continued to moan, although quietly. And I had to say, I was enjoying it, too. She didn’t taste half-bad.

My mouth started to get tired, so I decided to pull my mouth off of her pussy for a second, at which point, I saw her clit. I decided to very lightly rub it. With that, she let out a moan significantly louder than the previous ones. It was a short, spastic moan, almost as though she couldn’t control it. And if there’s anything hotter than a girl moaning during sex, it’s a girl moaning uncontrollably during sex. So I continued to gently rub her clit with my thumb. After a few seconds, I inserted my index finger halfway into her pussy. It felt strangely tight. How would I fit my penis in there? When she didn’t react to my finger, I put it in more, slowly, until--at about two-thirds of the way in--she gasped. I just held it there as I continued to rub her clit. Her breathing got heavier by the breath. I decided to go in for another round.

I leaned in and put my mouth back on her pussy, this time just going for it. I shocked her. She grabbed my head and suddenly moved back a little. It was more of a good reaction than a bad one. She kept her hand on on my head as I ate her out. I started to feel a warm, thick liquid produce. It wasn’t thick like saliva, but it wasn’t as thin as water. And it tasted good, like a salty sweet liquid. It wasn’t very much, but I could still feel it as it seeped into my mouth with each suck.

Her breathing grew heavier, slowly growing to moans. Then the moans started getting louder. As she got louder, I licked faster. As I licked faster, more juices began to produce. My tongue was starting to hurt.

“Don’t stop!” she exclaimed, now hardly able to control her breathing. “Don’t stop!” she said again. I wasn’t going to stop. My tongue hurt and, frankly, was starting to cramp. But I wanted to please her more than anything.

She still had her hand on my head, but now she was pushing me into her pussy. She wanted to be sure I did not stop. “Oh God!” She was really liking this. As was I.
    I licked faster as she moaned louder. She moaned louder as more juices produced. More juices produced as I sucked harder. I sucked harder as she push my head harder.

“Keep going!” she yelled. She squeezed my head with her thighs. “Yes!”

She let go of my head. She stopped breathing as her eyes widened and she arched her back. She began to writhe uncontrollably. After a few seconds, she let out her loudest moan yet--it was almost a scream. She lied flat on the bed again, still moaning, writhing. She moaned and she moaned as her orgasm overcame her. It died down after about ten seconds. Her breathing, however, didn’t subside. She was breathing as if she’d just ran a mile. Soon enough, that died down, too, and she started laughing. I laughed with her as I kneeled on the bed. I could have watched her orgasm for hours.

She sat up and her face in her hands. She then looked at me and smiled. I smiled back, speechless. She moved in and kissed me hard on the mouth.
    “Thank you,” she said, holding my face. I just smiled at her. My cock was still fully exposed, and still fully erect. So she reached down and began stroking it looking me in my eyes. “I want you to fuck me,” she said, looking me dead in the eye without blinking.

“But I--”

“It’s okay,” she piped in. “I’ve got a condom.” She took my face in her hands again and smiled. Once again, I smiled back. We kissed, and she got off the bed and stood up. She lifted her dress over her head so that her bra fell onto the floor. Now that I thought about it, I was surprised it hadn’t escaped her dress sooner.

She was completely naked. I just stared at her as she got a condom out of her bag and she climbed back onto the bed. She just kneeled on the bed, looking at me. I looked at her back, admiring her beautiful, flawless naked body. How did I end up with this girl?

I snapped back into reality I am paying her and then I realized she was waiting for me to get completely naked. I stood up and pulled my pants completely off. I climbed back on the bed and we kneeled across from each other, just admiring each other’s naked bodies. I think we did this much longer than necessary. I just think we couldn’t decide who goes on top and who goes on bottom.

Finally, I decided to tell her to lie down. She did. She spread her legs, knees bent, 45 degrees to the bed. She looked at me as she rubbed her clit. I slowly made my way over to her. I put on the condom as she watched me. She told me it was so hot watching me stretching the condom over my engorged dick. I got between her legs, lowered myself down, holding myself up with my arms. My legs were flat on the bed. I grabbed my cock and slowly guided it towards her pussy.

It felt like a lifetime, as I was getting closer and closer. My tip touched her lips, and I looked at her. She had a face of beautiful agony on. “Are you ready?” I asked her. She nodded.

“Put it in.”

I looked at her gorgeous face, into her eyes, and pushed my cock past her lips and into her pussy. I barely had the head in when she gasped. I didn’t know if it hurt her or felt good, but she didn’t stop me, so I kept going. I pushed in further. At about a third of the way in, I felt like I couldn’t go anymore. It was so tight, I felt that if I’d gone further, I would seriously hurt her. It was hard to believe I had fucked her earlier.

“Deeper,” she said when I stopped. I went deeper. At about halfway, I realized what all the fuss was about. There was no other feel like fucking a pussy. It was incredible. At two-thirds of the way in, I pulled back out, then back in two-thirds, out, in, out in, going progressively faster with each thrust. I already felt like I might cum. But I couldn’t. I had to last. For her.

She contorted her face as I fucked her. It was beautiful. I kept my eyes on her the entire time, watching her face. I thrust my hips, faster and faster. She lied there, taking it, enjoying every inch.

“Deeper,” she said.

“Are you sure?” I asked.

“Yes.”

I pushed every inch of my cock inside of her, causing her to gasp. She grabbed the sheets and she tilted her head back. She let out a moan.
    “Oh, fuck,” she said. She was not expecting that, whatever it was.

I continued to fuck her with every inch, faster, but still gently. I really thought I might cum. I had to take my mind off of it somehow.

I thrusted, trying to think of other things--running, clothes shopping, air travel--stuff I hated. It wasn’t working. I couldn’t keep my mind away from this moment. Why would I want to?

“Okay,” Helene said, somewhat unable to control her breathing. I pulled out, and she sat up, pushing me over so that I was now on my back. She mounted me, straddling me at my waist, her warm, wet pussy resting against my stomach. She bent down and kissed me.

Sitting back up, she slid back, lifting herself up slightly. She hovered over my cock for a moment, and took it in her hand. She held it and she slowly lowered herself, guiding it in.

She lowered herself onto my cock, inch by inch. She got it all in, shuddering at she did so. Her pussy lips were now right up against my pubic bone. I was buried. She had that look of beautiful agony on her face and she pushed herself up again, then lowered herself down. Up, down. Up, down. I was now clenching the sheets, closing my eyes, tilting my head back. It felt amazing. There was nothing in the world like it. Her tight pussy, clasping down as it massaged my shaft and tickled my head.

Up, down. Up down. She did this slowly about ten times, before starting to pick up speed. She went faster and faster, soon making a clapping sound as she went down.

I didn’t want to cum yet. I knew, once I came, it was going to take a while for me to start back up again.

“You’re gonna make me cum,” I said again. She lowered herself one more time, then stopped. But she didn’t get off. Instead, she just grinded her pussy against my pubic bone, my cock buried deep inside her. I could feel my cock moving around inside her pussy, pushing on the smooth, silky walls. She went in circles, then back and forth. Then in circles, then back and forth, all the while my cock balls deep inside her pussy. I was going to cum in a few seconds.

“Stop!” I yelled. I think I startled her, but she hopped off as quickly as possible. It was a close call, but I didn’t cum. “I’m sorry, I just don’t want to cum yet. I want this to last.”

She didn’t say anything. She just bent over pulled off the condom and put my cock in her mouth. It was so sudden, I flinched. In no time at all, she had my whole cock in her mouth. She wasn’t quite deep throating, but she was close. And then she did. She deep throated me. It was the weirdest feeling. I could feel the back of her throat. But it felt incredible. She’d obviously given head plenty of times before.

She sucked and sucked, harder and faster, stroking me at the same time. I was getting close. This time, however, I wasn’t going to worry about it. I was ready to cum I’d waited long enough. Plus, it wasn’t in her pussy, so there was no real risk.

She sucked and stroked, sucked and stroked. “I’m gonna cum!” I said. At that, she took my entire cock and went balls deep. I grabbed her hair as I exploded in her mouth. I could feel the pressure from my cum hitting the back of her throat. She gagged a little bit, but didn’t take it out. She just let me cum...and it was a lot of cum. It had been building up for nearly an hour now. I was surprised I didn’t have blue balls!

When the cumming subsided, she pulled my cock out of her mouth and licked me clean. She swallowed my semen.
    She lied next to me and we wrapped out arms around each other. I could tell she wanted to kiss me, but she was being polite--she had, after all, just drank my bodily fluids. So I kissed her. I didn’t mind.

We broke apart, and lied there, her snuggled up against me, my arm around her.

“I love you so much,” I said.

“I love you, too.”

I woke up to the sound of her breathing right next to me. We were still both completely naked, our bodies together, still kind of sweaty. I watched her sleep for a minute, then I kissed her on the forehead and closed my eyes to go back to sleep. However, that’s not what I did.

“Greg?” I heard her small voice whisper.

“Yeah?” I didn’t mean to wake her.

“Are you ready to go again?” These words alone made my cock stand up.

“What do you think?” She looked at my cock and laughed.

We remained lying there for another minute or so. “I want you to take me from behind,” Helene said, still kind of whispering. I was taken aback.

“What? Like...like anal?”

“No,” she laughed. Just fuck me from behind. With that, she turned over and lied flat on her belly. She stuck her ass in the air. She told me she had another condom on the night table. I suited up and I pushed myself up (I was still kind of tired), and got on my knees. Her pussy was spread open for perfect access. It was beautiful.

This time I spent no time wasted. I put my cock in her, slowly at first, then I thrust it in her. She moaned. I thrust again. She moaned again. I fucked her nice, warm, wet, tight pussy from behind for a good two minutes. She moaned louder and louder. Something in this position hit her. She was enjoying it far more than the other positions. I couldn't complain, either. Her butt was pointed directly at me. I squeezed it over and over. I even spanked it a couple times.

I fucked her fast. “Harder!” she yelled, trying to catch her breath. I started fucking her harder. Strangely enough, I wasn’t even close to cumming. I think because I had to focus on body strength more. That, plus I’d just came shortly before.

She was moaning uncontrollably. Every now and then, she would say something, and it would be tough for her to get out. “That f--feels--good”, or “Righ-t th--there”. She was having some amazing sex. I, on the other hand, wasn’t getting much out of it. I didn’t care, though. Pleasuring her was just as--if not more--important as my own pleasure.

After a few minutes, she lifted herself up on all fours. She remained that way for a while.

“I’m gonna cu--cum,” she said. I didn’t hear her.

“What?”

“I’m gonna--cum!” No sooner did she say that than she arched her back and screamed. She was shaking as her pussy grasped my cock, pulsating as she shook. After the orgasm stopped, she flopped down onto the bed, off of my cock, breathing heavier than ever before. “Oh fuck,” she said. “Oh fuck. Oh fuck.” She said it with every deep breath she took.

She got up on her knees and said, “Your turn.” She pushed me down so I was on my back and mounted me. She immediately guided my cock into her pussy, lowering herself. It took her a bit, but she soon got the entire thing in. She proceeded to ride me like a cowgirl.

I rubbed her thighs as she bounced up and down on my cock. She moaned each time she came down on it. With her fucking me and moaning at the same time, I was as turned on as I was going to get. I felt my orgasm coming on.

“I’m gonna cum!” I said. She didn’t stop. “Helene, I’m gonna cum!” She stopped bouncing, and stayed on my cock, balls deep. I was buried, about to cum. “Helene!”
    “Cum in my pussy, Greg,” she said in the dirtiest way.

I shot my load up inside her. It took her a moment, but she felt it.

“I can feel it,” she said, looking me dead in the eye. I shot about four or five times, my cock pulsating inside her pussy. She had her beautiful agony face on again. She leaned over and kissed me, long and slow. “I love you,” she said.

She rolled off of me and snuggled up against me one more. I held her in my arms as we fell asleep, my cum still deep in the condom which was deep in her pussy.
    In the darkness I could have sworn she told me she wanted to have my baby. She wanted me to give her a baby. With that thought I came again and fell asleep.

Near Hanging Rock and the Dan River Next door to Maybury, NC
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for the Share And Up Date...
    Just the Rantings of a Horny Old man hpy!

Thread Information