Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Sex Stories Post.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Post Thanks / Like

Ashley Lawrence the Cum Slut at the Sutton

Ashley the Cum Slut at the Sutton

I was in a deep in sleep when I heard a click in my dream. I turn over to hear a rustling I open one eye to see a shadow in the door way. I then hear someone in my bathroom and realize it must be my bed mate. Had she returned? I rolled over only to hear heavy breathing as Ashley slides back under my covers. She must have put on one of the night gowns as I felt the silk texture of the nightgown next to me. Her arm covers me like a morning dew on a September meadow. It fees so right.

I hear her whisper, “I love you Greg.” I feel my cock jump to attention as my hips rock to her breathing. Ashley’s breathing was now deep and more rapid. As she gets closer, I swear I could hear her heart racing in the early morning light. Then she rolls on to her back. I am half asleep when I hear this gushing sound. I feel the bed rocking as Ashley now moans in between breaths.

I turn over to find her in the powder blue night gown but she has her legs spread open and she has four fingers in her snatch. I hear her, “Oh Greg, I am so sorry I am so horny for you. I could not sleep thinking of you and how you fuck me.”

I put my figure on her mouth and tell her it is ok. I love how horny she s for me. Although I had done it with many a provider something about her doing it to me was magical.

“Greg will you fuck me this morning? Please fuck me without the condom, I want to feel you with nothing between us.”

I hush her and I reach for a condom on the night stand. I open it place it on my cock as she continues to finger fuck her self. I roll over kissing her then her breasts. I rub my condom covered cock all over her leg with my fingers replacing hers. My fingers reach deep into her four of them caressing her g-spot until she cums. Her arms now pull me close and so tight. Our bodies are one as I crawl on top of her. She tells me she loves my weight on her in between kisses. Her tongue and my tongue dance to sounds of the quiet of the hotel you.

“Oh fuck me Greg. Please fuck me with your massive dick! Please Greg, Please! I want you to destroy my pussy with your huge horse cock!’

Then the words that nearly cause me to explode. “Greg I love you!” My body shivers and my humping her leg results in my dick finding her fuck hole. I ease into her with no help of our hands. It is so natural Like a magnet to metal my thickness penetrates her fuck box. She screams “OH YES Greg! I want it deeper!”

My thrust now intensified. I have gravity on my side as I plough into her with no disregard for her comfort. But her moans indicate that that is just what she wanted and needed. I raise my body up with my arms and proceed to do my morning push ups filling her pussy with my dick as I used the weight of my body to drill her deeper and harder.

At one point Ashley raises her legs to the ceiling to give me more leverage. We stop for a moment so she can put her legs over her head like a human pretzel. This allows me to drive her deeper and harder. She grunts with each thrust. Fuck this lady can take a pounding as she screams out “More, I am fucking cumming. God damn it fuck me. Don’t stop Fuck Fuck Fuck FUCK! Then she explodes. Her love juices shot out of like a fountain. I go to pull out she screams at me as she grabs the sheets.
    “Don’t you FUCKING STOP!”

I was not about to pull out, and if any thing, I intensify my thrusts. The sweat is pouring off me and I bear down jamming my man meat deeper harder and faster!

“OH CHRIST! Just like that!” Ashley cries out.

As I pull out to slam it back into her the wetness of her pussy was running down her ass. I push forward to jam my dick back in only I miss my Greg and My dick now penetrate her ass hole.

Ashley lets out a screak. “Fuck you, you baster you stuck your dick in my shit hole.” I go to pull out and her arms reach around to grab me telling me to fuck her ass.

“Fuck my ass you asshole. Give me your cock up my ass. Fuck my ass harder.” I proceed to meet her expectation. I fuck her ass with all my strength. My dick is deep in her ass. I pull out and push it back in as she yells, “YES”

I pull out them ram it back in her tight ass. In the out and with each thrust her screams of “YES” echo in the suite. Then as I go to push in I miss and fill her pussy. She cries out again only this time she shakes violently. And with an aggressive punch to my chest she lets me know she has cum again. As I pull out she gushes once more only now her body is in confusions as her body is out of control rolling in the bed. Her legs go up to her chest and her hand slap her pussy. All she could say was “fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK!’ until a few Ashleyents pass and she can catch her breath.

“What the fuck. Who the fuck are you?” As she continues to breath rapidly. “Oh my fucking god. That was fucking crazy.”

I sat there on the last patch of dry bed looking at her blinking my eyes. The condom was no longer on my cock. We noticed it was in Ashley and she ran to the washroom took it out and brought it back as evidence. “Fuck you did not even cum. I bet you could fuck me some more.”

I did not know what to say.

She asked if I had got checked lately. I told her after Anna I had gotten tested.

She asked me when I will need to leave. I could not remember. Then it hit me I was leaving that night.

She hit me with another question she wanted to know what I had planned for the day.

I told her I had a meeting. She asked if I would see her again. She asked if she would have time for a bath. I thought why not. She informed me at her place she just had a shower. So a bath was a luxury she did not want to turn up. I thought what harm could it be.

Right in front of me was Ashley, sitting on the rim of the tub calmly looking my way. She now had a towel tied around her breasts, but it did little to protect her modesty. Because of the way she was sitting, with one foot on the floor and the other up on the rim, I was staring right between her legs. To my shock, I was being treated to a breathtaking view of her naked pussy. I could see all of its forbidden glory, from her immaculately shaven pubic mound to her puckered asshole, and just about everything in between.

There was no way Ashley could not have noticed me standing in the doorway, but she didn’t acknowledge my presence and kept testing the water temperature. She didn’t even close her legs or covered her pussy up in any way. The sight of her naked sexy body was incredibly alluring, and even though I was well aware she was a prostitute I could help but gawking at her. I could not stop myself from looking.

I don’t recall how long I was standing there; I had lost all track of time as I studied the intimate details of her body. It was a beautiful real naked pussy, and I thought it was the most intriguing, and in its own way, beautiful thing in the world. She had a lush outer labia that were parted slightly, just enough to reveal the fleshy fold covering her clit and her wrinkly inner lips. The smaller inner lips protruded a little from the outer lips and had a soft coral shade that contrasted beautifully with the tanned skin that surrounded them.

The thing that struck me most was how perfectly smooth she was. There was not a single little hair on her pussy, and not even the slightest trace of stubble. Either she had it professionally done, or she had shaved her pussy just prior to me banging her.

“What's the matter?” Ashley suddenly asked. She had just dipped her hand into the steaming water and was now looking at me, not in the least alarmed or angered by me ogling her. In fact, as she sat up, she opened her legs a little wider. The subtle, but calculated move exposed even more of her forbidden treasures. The outer lips parted a little more and the dainty inner lips opened like a flower. I could now see the glossy pink inside of her vulva and all the delicate folds and ridges designed to give ultimate pleasure to an invading cock. With a bit of a shock I realized that Ashley’s pussy was soaking wet, and it was not from the bath.

I hurriedly mumbled an apology and averted my gaze, ready to dash to the living room, so I could jack off until my cock was raw, and my balls were dry.

“Go ahead, look at me” she said softly but decisively.

I turned my head back and saw Ashley was still sitting on the rim of the bath, now leaning back against the tiled wall. She had her hand on her hairless mound and was slowly rubbing her finger over the fleshy fold at the top of her pussy. I wasn’t sure if I could see her clit between her lips, but there definitely was a wrinkled opening where a cock would go. As she moved her fingers over her clit, the little hole opened and closed, like it was winking at me. It seemed so small, so… tight.

Like her lips, the hole was slick with moisture. As if to illustrate exactly how aroused she was, a tiny bead of juice formed at the entry of her vagina. Like in slow motion I watched the droplet trickle between the pink folds and from there down to her asshole. With a bit of embarrassment, I realized I was imagining what it would feel like to rub the slick juice into her puckered-up asshole.

My cock was straining, and I stepped back, ready to flee before I embarrassed myself even more.

“Don't go away so fast, Greg. Don't you like looking at me?” Ashley said as she continued to finger her pussy for me.

“No, of course not” I stammered.

“That's not a nice thing to say to a girl who has her hand deep in her fuck hole. Do you think I'm ugly?”

“No... I didn't mean it like that, Ashley”

“So, you do like it?”

“I guess” I whispered, my voice cracking.

She withdrew her hand and closed her legs. I was feeling both disappointed and relieved that the inappropriate peepshow had ended.

Ashley smiled at me with pity, and finally put her foot down on the ground. She got up, and for a moment I thought the awkward conversation was over, but then she reached for the knot that secured the towel around her breasts and gave it a little tug. The piece of cloth fell to the floor and now my provider was completely naked. Then she placed her right hand on her hip and transferred most of her weight onto that leg, while slightly bending the other at the knee. Posed like a model, she instinctively emphasized the glorious curves of her feminine figure.

Once again, I was aware that this was a woman I was paying to fuck yet I felt I really ought to avert my eyes, but I just had to keep looking, and admire her voluptuous body. She was cursed with the most amazing features. Oh god, did she look good naked. From her chestnut hair to the freshly painted crimson toenails, I could not find a single imperfection.

In the short time it was clear she was a good-looking woman, but I never could have suspected she was so absolutely breathtaking. Posed like she was, her body seemed like it was made of the purest Italian marble, like a masterly sculpted statue of a beautiful goddess. Her breasts were perfectly round and remarkably firm and full for a woman in her thirties. Her Dr. friend got his money’s worth on Ashley’s man-made mounts. The glorious globes were adorned by a pair of extremely kissable nipples with dimpled areolae in a reddish shade of pink that stood out beautifully against the creamy skin and matched the coral shade of her pussy lips. Looking down I noticed her stomach had a clear definition of the abdominal muscles, but enough padding to give her a pleasing, womanly figure.

At the place where her long legs met, the soft curves of her lower abdomen flowed into the swelling of her pubic mound. Because of the way she was she was standing, I couldn’t see much of her pussy. Only the top of her cleft and part of the clitoral hood were visible, the dainty inner lips were completely hidden. Her closed lips gave her pussy a clean look that couldn’t be more different from the raw, aroused way she had displayed it earlier. Clean or raw, I loved it.

It suddenly occurred to me that I was taking way too much time gazing at her naked body and quickly looked up. She was looking into my eyes and I got the feeling she could read my every thought. I felt my cheeks blush.

“So, I 'guess' you like my pussy?” she asked, smiling again.

“No!.. I mean... Well…ehm… and…” I stammered, struggling to think while my subconscious was still drinking in her nakedness.

She gave me a sly smile and said,

“Do you want to fuck me?”

“No!” I gasped.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes!”

“Because your cock is telling me something quite different.”

I looked down and had to acknowledge the fact that my cock was erect, and very visibly so. In fact, instead of concealing my erection, I wore my erection proudly almost emphasizing it. I wished I was wearing a sturdy pair of jeans instead of only the morning light, or at least still had the cover of darkness. Anything to cover up the obscene harden dick.

“Sorry Ashley”

“Don’t sweat it, it’s only natural. Besides, it is the most sincere compliment a man can pay a woman.”

“Err… you’re welcome?”

Ashley chuckled softly and turned her back to me. She placed her right foot on the rim of the tub and she began to glide her hand over the water in the tub. I knew she wouldn’t allow me to leave, so I stayed there and watched as she put on another show for me. It was obvious that the testing of the water was nothing more than an excuse to show off her body; she was deliberately flaunting her long, shapely legs and firm round ass. Glancing over her shoulder, she gave me another seductive smile and then bent over a little more and slightly tilted her hips. I felt my cock throb as this move exposed her asshole again, along with the lower part of her pussy.

The fat outer lips looked even more swollen than before. They were parted slightly, just enough to show off the coral pink folds between them. There definitely was a sheen of wetness on her lips and inner thighs, indicating her state of arousal.

After a painful minute of silence, Ashley spoke again. “I can feel your eyes on me. Are you imagining how good it would feel to push that stiff cock of yours deep into my wet, hot pussy?”

I now knew 'no' wasn't the right answer. 'Yes' didn’t seem right either.

I was completely lost for words, again feeling the urge to run away.

“There’s nothing wrong with a little fantasy, lover… But let me reveal another secret to you: Even hot providers love to have their pussies fucked by a big, hard cock.”
    “Why don't you just try me?” she said, arching her back, and pushing up her ass even more. She was clearly offering her pussy for me to fuck once more.

It was like something inside me snapped, and I stepped into the bathroom. My erect cock was standing up proudly, bigger, and harder than it had ever been. It was drooling precum and ready for action, eager to penetrate her pussy once more. With one more step, I was behind her, my cock in hand, the tip only an inch from her heated wet pussy.

I think part of me was still expecting her to stop me, but I was dying to experience an uncovered fuck, I simply had to go for it. My cock made contact with the delicately soft wetness of her pussy and then I felt her velvet lips part and kiss the tip of my cock. As I to muster all my inner strength not to slip my uncovered swollen head between her slick folds, not quite knowing what to do, my cock caught the mouth of Ashley’s vagina and nestled itself against the tight, little hole but I did not penetrate her.

My heart was pounding. I could hardly believe it; I was one thrust away from being inside her unprotected pussy and forever ending my life if she had some kind of disease she did not know about. It was like being on the edge of a cliff one more step into the abyss and your life would be over!

As I pushed my hips back, Ashley’s pussy opened up and let me slide my fingers into her warm lovely wet female glove of a cunt. It was unbelievable, just awesome. For a wonderful moment my hand became my cock and my hand was now enveloped by Ashley’s heavenly vagina. She was tight, but I slid all four fingers in smoothly, helped by her copious lubrication. I was only halfway in and the feeling of her pussy already surpassed even the best wet dream I ever had. In fact, it was feeling so good, I was already beginning to worry about cumming prematurely, when Ashley suddenly jumped up, turned around and slapped me in the face.

“I thought you were going to fuck me with your monster cock” she hissed as she stepped back and covered her body with a towel. “Go to the other room and think about what you just did.”

Just before I exited the bathroom she called for me again. She had covered most of her body with the towel again and almost looked decent. “Do you want me for the rest of the day?”

I retreated to my room, ashamed and utterly confused. I really thought Ashley wanted to have sex with me. The signs had been clear; she even said she wanted it. But then she didn’t and slapped me. And on top of that, the next moment she acted like nothing had happened, like she wasn’t angry at all.

I now sat down made a few calls to cancel my meetings and a few conference calls. I just wanted to see where things would go with the Temple of Ashley. Now that I was reliving the series of events that led up to me having my uncovered penis in Ashley’s pussy, it was growing back to full hardness. The skin was still moist and sticky from her lubricating juices and I could actually taste my fingers that filled her madding their way deep inside her.

I now thought of the idea of my whole fist in her penetrating Ashley’s pussy, and for only a fraction of a second. But the sensation of her slick, tight pussy had made a lasting imprint on my brain. I could still feel how smooth and hot she had been and how her muscles had embraced my whole hand once I had pushed all my fingers past her tight entrance. I longed to feel it again and could only imagine how incredible it would feel to be fully inside and slide in and out, truly fucking her and, oh god, flood her insides with not just the four fingers but my whole hand.

I licked my finger of her gooey residue that coated my whole hand. It brought back he saying, “Finger licking good.” Her juices were a bit like saliva, but thicker and more slippery. However, it was fast becoming less slick and more sticky as it was drying rapidly. More than ever, I wished I was limber enough to suck my own cock and be able to sample Ashley’s female juices. But I had grow older knowing that such a task could not and should not happen.

As I was studying the sticky coating, I heard Ashley shut the bathroom door and walk towards me. It reminded me that this whole adventure got started because I was going to take a shower, so I tucked my cock back in my pjs and nervously got back to the bathroom. I dreaded to return to the scene of the crime, but I really needed that shower. The light was off, but still I knocked and waited a full minute before I dared to enter. Even though I knew Ashley was in the living room getting ready to leave, it was a relieve that there was no answer. I quickly took off my dirty gear and jumped under the shower. I soaped up my body and washed off the dried sweat and her nectar.

As I washed my lower abdomen and then my steel hard cock, I realized that there was no way it was ever going to soften unless I released some of the excess pressure my balls first. My soapy hand was no comparison to Ashley’s skilled body, but it did the job. Literally within seconds, I was firing thick ropes of cum at the glass shower door. Despite it being a much needed and incredibly satisfying orgasm, I knew one cum was not enough to keep my cock down. I kept pumping my fist until a second orgasm followed only minutes later.

The second time I came, my load was just as big and shot out with equal force as the first. My heart was pounding and my head was spinning, but my cock was at last deflating. I knew there was a lot more sperm left in my balls and I doubted if I would be able to keep my cock in its flaccid state for long when I had to face Ashley. The water was beginning to cool and I had to get out the shower anyway. I quickly rinsed off the soap, washed away all the incriminating globs of sperm that were oozing down the frosted glass and got out of the shower.

I quickly dried myself off and put on a fresh set of clothes. As I turned, I saw a red lace thong draped neatly on top of my pillow on the messy bed. It was Ashley’s used underwear and she had obviously laid it there for me to find. I picked it up and caressed the delicate piece of fabric. The narrow gusset was soaked with Ashley’s slick juices. I rubbed my finger over the slippery fabric and inhaled my first whiff of pussy. I can’t really say it smelled nice, but I liked it. My heart was pounding, and my cock was swelling again. The scent alone was making me feel delirious with lust and I was ready to jack off yet again.

I now entered the living room and Ashely was putting away the remaining night gowns. I took a look at that perfectly shaped body of hers, barely hidden inside her dress, another stubborn erection was inevitable. I had put on a pair of jeans that might be able to restrain and conceal any unwanted erections, but my cock and pants were struggling. I was trying to keep my hardon hidden from Ashley, she knew.

She was thanking me when I told her I freed up my day. She looked puzzled yet a smile came over her face. I showed her the red panties and her face turned the color of the panties. My cock was so hard now, it was hurting like hell. I opened my fly and my cock almost burst free. I pulled the red thong that had been on my pillow to my nostrils deeply inhaled the aroma of the moist gusset. A few dozen strokes later, I was cumming right there before her. I really had to fuck someone for real, and as soon as possible, or else I was likely to go insane from all the pent-up lust.

Ashly stripped as I wacked off before her priming my penis for her. Ashley dropped to her knees taking my dick in her mouth and she sucked me a milking machine on a dairy farm. I was worried she would suck off my cock and swallow it. It did not take long and I coated her face. Ashley just loved my jizz all over her face. Ms. Lawrence was a cum slut. The more cum the better was her moto.

She took me back in the bedroom and we fucked for a few more hours until the cleaning staff knocked at the door. We knew it was time for another shower and a trip down Robson to do a little shopping for Ashley.

Thread Information